Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Little something for everyone hopefully (MxM, MxF, MxFuta etc etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitrios

Planetoid
Some rules/guidelines about me:

1: If it is against the rules don't suggest it at all.
2: I am open to a lot of stuff just ask before throwing it into the rp.
3: I am always the dominant/top/master of the relationship unless it is equal, I will never submit as it is not my cup of tea.
4: Big fan of anal so it will be in all of my rps so sorry for those that don't like it.
5: I am a person with a job and a life so I won't be able to answer instantly or all the time please understand that.
6: I won't rush you for a post as I understand you also have a life.
7: I like story and smut but too much of either one gets boring very quickly, maybe 40% story 60% smut is a good combo in my opinion.
8: I like both men and women equally, I prefer feminine males though not necessarily overly feminine always.
9: I am open to changes in any plot or idea I come up with, your ideas are just as good if not better than mine.
10: I role play for fun not to be serious so kick back and relax, if a topic gets boring tell me as I will tell you if I am bored.
11: I usually mirror post but around three solid paragraphs is where my brain starts to crap out unfortunately lol.
12: I don't do off site rps at all and prefer to keep any discussions on site as well.
13: Not a fan of fandom rps so sorry to all who enjoy those.
14: Just to clear this up I don't mind playing with futa/herms/shemales at all just won't catch I will only pitch.
15: I myself am male and only play a male as that is what I am most comfortable with.

You will note that there is a lot of dom/sub mentions within this request thread, if you are interested in a roleplay like this at least have an idea of what kind of dom you want please. Now there are probably some reading this going what does that mean?

Well to those that are unaware there are multiple types of doms just as there are multiple types of submissives.

There are daddy doms and little girl subs, master and pet, top and bottom, dom and sub etc etc but it is not just limited to the name. For example maybe you want a sadist because you are a masochist, maybe you want to be spoiled like a princess and fucked like a whore, maybe you just want to be manhandled like an object and humiliated. My point is know what you want and tell me because I can't read your mind.

Favorite Kinks: Spanking, Hair pulling, Anal, Rimming(giving), Rough sex, light cum inflation, Biting, Dirty talk, Scratching, Teasing, Size difference, Light bondage, interspecies sex (animal x human, furry x human, alien x human etc etc.), femboys, collar and leash.

1: Your character is the city's greatest superhero/heroine, they have saved more lives than can be counted and stop more villains than any other hero out there. There is a new villain out there though more dangerous than anything they have ever faced before, there is almost nothing known about this new villain just that he came in and took over the underworld of the city like it was nothing. The only thing that is known is that he has studied YC for a very long time, he seems obsessed with bringing YC down in every way possible knowing the weaknesses, those YC cares for, using anything and everything to defeat YC.

Now this can go any number of ways, could be a single defeat leads to a capture and breaking scenario, could be they clash many times and after each defeat what happens escalates, maybe something else entirely.

This one could also include other heroes/sidekicks, villains, boyfriend/lover in the mix.

2: Our characters having been going out for some time now even living together now, your character has a naughty fantasy that they let slip out one night after a few too many drinks. Your character's naughty fantasy is to be completed dominated and used by someone like a whorish slut pet in any and every one, my character decides that since your character's birthday is coming up that he will give your character the ultimate birthday present. While your character is doing something cooking, cleaning, laundry etc etc he slips a collar onto your character from behind with a leash attached, my character then assumes the role of the dom powerful and won't be denied. Your character is surprised perhaps even hesitant but seeing this change over their boyfriend your character falls into place obeying without question, it entails a wild day/night of fun and pleasure that the two enjoy so much they agree to have dom and sub sessions like that again.

This will be heavy domination, pet play, toys, slutty outfits, bondage, leash and collar, cum, dirty talking, humiliation, spanking, begging and other kinks we decide on.

During their sessions the two won't be lovers it will be strictly dom and sub fulfilling their desires, it won't be abuse but there will be dirty talking, humiliation, rough sex, pet play etc etc when the two aren't doing their sessions they are caring and loving to each other, also every sexual scene between the characters doesn't have to be the dom and sub sex there can be normal loving sex as well.

3:Aliens! yea you heard me Aliens! and they have landed on earth! these aliens did not come to conquer the world though they sought refuge in the only planet nearby that they could find. In another universe/galaxy their planet faced annihilation due to the cure becoming unstable, the majority of their people were wiped out when the planet exploded but about ten thousand managed to escape on a specially made vessel. When they land on earth there of course a bit of chaos to say the least but it is quickly discovered that these aliens have no intention of being hostile at all. In fact they are willing to share their advanced technology with humans in exchange for staying here, an agreement is quickly reached and they are allowed to live on the planet with humans. An interesting tidbit about the aliens interacting with humans is that an unknown phenomenon occurs when they meet a particular human, this phenomenon is known as "trance". When they meet a particular human they are immediately attracted to them both physically and mentally, the reasons aren't entirely known but it only works with one person.

4:Our characters would be in college and my character would be the popular guy but not the usual just a good looking athletic douche, he would come from a humble background working to put himself through college, good grades, nice to everyone not just his friends, it's just a bonus that he is good looking as well. I was thinking of having my character working at a small clothes store that is known for being frequented by crossdressers, your character is a a shy feminine young man that only crossdresses when he is out of school, your character's clothes store where he got his outfits, underwear, lingerie etc etc has been closed down so he has asked around and found this place. When he goes in dressed in women's clothes my character doesn't recognize him from school because he looks so different, your character of course recognizes mine right away but is far too shy of his crossdressing to admit it. While your character is looking for clothes my character comes over to help still not realizing who it is he is helping, when your character goes into the changing room and has a little trouble with the piece of clothing my character comes into help. He is not at all shy about helping your character put it on even giving a few playful touches before going out, your character is shy the whole time but turned on at the same time and decides this will be his new store from now on.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom