Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The strange world of Autora

Autore

Planetoid
Hello my sexies!!

I hope to find you all well this night. I must inform everyone especially those I am currently involved in an rp with that tomorrow early afternoon I have a surgery and the recovery is four weeks. I will be able to get on sporadically but not for hours like I'm used to.

I shall try to answer all my rps atleast once a day and I apologize if the lengths are less than stellar. Please don't think I'll leave you hanging. I'm thoroughly invested in everyone and can't wait to get back to you all fully.

Have fun my random rp lovers!!! Keep those love juices flowing!!!

Hugs and kisses and fondles ~~ Autora

The surgery went well. God I fucking hurt though. I can't bend over and can't lift anything over 15 lbs. I am home though so yay!!

Have you ever wondered if you had done something wrong that made a person just walk away for good. To not say a word and just poof gone. Or you've busted your ass to take care of someone, give them everything and then one mistake, one accident made them forget all you had done for them so far. Wake a person up from a nap by trying to keep your toddler from getting into things and your automatically the enemy. I just don't get it. And I'm so very lost and I know no body cares. I just don't have anyone to talk to. I'm isolated and as he would put it I have no friends and my parents don't love me.

I don't know what to do anymore.

Back
Top Bottom