Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

XCOM 2 RP request MXF or FXF

Status
Not open for further replies.

christian7_41king

Super-Earth
PM me if interested.

Hi I am looking for someone to roleplay an xcom 2 game. I am really craving a Lily Shen. Note i have not played the game yet but have seen let's plays, so I know the beginning bits and that all we really need to know. Now for those who don't know about Xcom. its a game were you fight aliens and stop them from invading earth. in Xcom 2 you lost and now fight a guerrilla warfare against the alien rulers, trying to save humanity from the aliens and the Advent coalition as well as stop the mysterious Avatar project.

I am looking for a long term and in depth rp. Three paragraphs of 5 to 6 lines minimum. more would be good. I understand we may slow down but if we can at least try for three paragraphs I will be happy.

So anyone interested? i am looking for MxF, i can do FXF but dont expect perfection from me. i will be playing the commander of Xcom and a couple other key characters. So playing more then one character is a must. If you can play Lily Shen that would be awesome. I am not asking for perfection as i would like her and the commander to hit it off so to speak.

This is lily shen's looks and for this rp she gonna be 25 even though in the game she is 35.
latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom