Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All of Time and Space... Where do you want to start? [Doctor Who Inspired Plots]

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mt37pkox1H1r6ztiwo2_500.gif

Hi there! I'm Theta. I'm a 25 year old Doctor Who enthusiast, and an avid roleplayer.
I am selectively looking for a few new roleplays!
I am craving Doctorcest like BURNING

First off, a little about me:

- I am a lot more comfortable playing as a male, and for very few exceptions will I play as a female.
- I can be a slow poster, and sometimes my posting rates can be erratic. I respond when I feel ready, which means that some threads I respond to faster than others. I will get round to you, don't worry. I do make my partners aware of any large absences, however.
- I work three to four days a week with a job I care too much about, and I'm a History student. I spend a good deal of time here, but I do other things, too.
- I also prefer quality over quantity, but I can work with anything given. I don't, however, fluff out my posts.
- I RP via thread, email and PM, in that order of preference.
- I am always, always interested in Doctor Who stories, no matter how obscure it may be. In fact, the more obscure, the better.
- My males are mostly switchy. It depends on the situation and the characters. My females are generally more submissive.
- Last but not least, send me a PM if you see anything you are interested in here.

CURRENT CRAVINGS

The Doctor x The Doctor
My role: The Eleventh Doctor
Your role: Er... Any Doctor. I'd prefer to stay clear of OC incarnations, though
Setting: Open for discussion
Synopsis:
It's time travel. Anything is possible. Either one version stumbles across the other, or something goes wrong and two of them end up in the same place at the same time. I'm literally open to all sorts of ideas on this plot.
(I need Doctorcest like BURNING)

The Doctor x The Doctor
Your role: Er... Any Doctor. I'd prefer to stay clear of OC incarnations, though
Synopsis:
It's time travel. Anything is possible. Either one version stumbles across the other, or something goes wrong and two of them end up in the same place at the same time. I'm literally open to all sorts of ideas on this plot.
I'd also be reaaaaallly open to pairing Eleven with Twelve for some angsty fun. >_>
(I need Doctorcest like BURNING)

Mr Clever x Anyone
My role: Mr Clever
Your role: Anyone
Setting: Up for discussion
Synopsis:
Craving writing Mr Clever, willing to try this against anybody. I'd prefer to place this in an AU that suggests Clever won.

The Doctor x Possessive Human
Your role: Human (Male or Female)
Setting: Open for discussion.
Synopsis:
Humans in their very nature can be very racist. I want to see a human, male or female, taking ownership of the Doctor. Perhaps he has been weakened, kept captive after some sort of intrusion... Maybe he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. I want xenophobia, I want him to be treated as though he is a thing for display, hated because he is different but seen as exotic and possibly a money maker (Definitely a money maker, given his species). Ultimately, I want to make him cope with all of the dark things of humanity.

The Doctor x The Master
Your role: Any version of the Master
Synopsis:
Again, open for discussion. I'd prefer to brainstorm this partnership with a prospective partner.
I am also really interested in Missy x Eleven, too. God, yes.

Dark!Doctor x OC
Your role: OC
Setting: The TARDIS
Synopsis:
Craving some dark!Doctor against a poor, unsuspecting companion. Will also be advertised as a one-shot, but I'd love something longer term. Interested in this taking a Master/Slave route.

DOCTOR WHO PLOTS

The Doctor x Alien
Your role: Any sort of alien, any gender
Synopsis:
A Time Lord is the ultimate prize, and the universe and it's inhabitants know it. He's a sought after being, and I'm sure there are all sorts of aliens out there looking for him. Maybe they want to torture him out of some sort of information, either about Time Lords or the Time War or... Well, anything. Or, maybe they just want to use him for their own pleasure. I'm open to all sorts of sordid little things on this plot, so go wild, I'm happy to entertain all ideas.

Matt Smith x Anyone
My role: Matt Smith
Your role: Anyone! Fan, co-star... (Though I have a wonderful Karen Gillan so I'm not looking for another thread with the two of them)
Setting: Modern day
Synopsis:
I'm open for all sorts of ideas on this depending who you want to play. I would particularly like to play opposite a Jenna, that might be interesting.
(If anybody would like to play Matt for me, too, I would love you forever >_>)

Further to this plot:
There is a British show called Take Me Out, where girls go to find dates with men. They turn their light off or leave it on if they are interested/not interested in the man who is looking for a date. I'd like to play a story where there's a charity version of this, a Celebrity special where famous men go for a date with a girl, and see what happens.
Fun, lighthearted, but the chance for romance and a longer story to develop.

OC Time Lord x OC Time Lord
My role: Preferably a male
Your role: Any gender
Setting: I'd prefer this to take place on Gallifrey, and possibly during the Time War
Synopsis:
Open for discussion.
Notes: Due to where I'd prefer this to take place, I'm looking for someone who has at least some knowledge of Gallifrey prior to the 2005 series of Doctor Who. It doesn't have to be extensive, but I'd prefer some rather than none.

Time Lord x Gallifreyan
My role: I'd be happy to play either, but I'm edging towards the Time Lord.
Your role: Either
Setting: Pre- Time War Gallifrey
Synopsis:
There is a distinction between a Time Lord, and a Gallifreyan. A Time Lord is defined as a Time Lord by rank and status, they have a TARDIS, they have the two hearts... And they have looked into the untempered schism. Gallifreyans have the two hearts... And that is all.
In my personal headcanon, Time Lords exist in their houses, in the Capitol... And so on. Gallifreyans are more so the lower side of the caste system, looked down upon by Time Lords... etc. They do the menial jobs.
And here's where the story begins.
Say one catches the eye of the other... They talk, they linger... Maybe they lie about their status to one another. Who knows? Something forbidden would be delicious.

The Doctor x Ace
Your role: Ace
Setting: All over the universe
Synopsis:
I think Ace might be a good match for Eleven. Be it set in the universe that follows the Cartmel Masterplan, or just a direct continuation of... Whatever we decide. >_>

The Doctor x OC
My role: OC
Your role: The Eleventh Doctor
Synopsis:
Also open for discussion.

Omega x OC
(Set prior to Ark of Infinity)
My role: Omega
Your role: OC
Setting: Anti-matter universe
Synopsis:
This one is going to be grim. He rules over the anti-matter universe. He's a god, in his own eyes. A lonely god. We can fumble the science to give him somebody to play with, I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom