Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wanna play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuseRavyn

Meteorite
I love to rp vampires, humans, elves, neko's, werewolves, dragons, anything fantasy or sci fi related, apocalyptic, bdsm stuff, furry related things, anime and games as well as some movies and books.

Though I do prefer using my own original characters for my roleplay's, however that doesn't mean I won't do a favorite character or anything just don't expect me to match their personality completely haha xD

I tend to post as much as I'm given though sometimes I do more and occasionally due to writer's block I might do less, I also enjoy talking out of character too ^^.

If you wanna know if I'll roleplay something just ask =3 I won't bite promise.
Pretty much all of my character's are submissive, though they are not doormats, they will fight back and stand up for themselves or people they are close to

Color me interested! I love nekos, and I've been thinking about a roleplay based on Vampitr hunter D. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in. I also enjoy general to, so I'm sure that we could come up with something.

Uruvion said:
Color me interested! I love nekos, and I've been thinking about a roleplay based on Vampitr hunter D. Let me know if that's something you'd be interested in. I also enjoy general to, so I'm sure that we could come up with something.

I Haven't seen (or read) Vampire Hunter D but I can look into it ^^ and we can do something similar to it, also Neko's are the best :p

Yes, they are! I prefer nekos with furry, padded feet. I guess that's a neko/furry hybrid.

Uruvion said:
Yes, they are! I prefer nekos with furry, padded feet. I guess that's a neko/furry hybrid.

Mmm as far as I know they are still considered Neko's until their entire body is covered in fur. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom