Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Update !! Long term/smut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yu_effect

Moon
I have a couple of ideas I would like to throw out and see if I could maybe someone who is interested in my stories.

( These are my long term ideas)
Vampire and human servant/pet

This first story would be able my character named Yu and the queen of vampires . The story would take place in a dark time in human history,all of humanity has been taken over by vampires. They own humans and make them do their bidding. Yu is a human who is one day thrown in the pit, a place where vampires watch a human struggle in a death fight with one of their monsters. Around the arena our items known as cursed gears and if a human is to touch one they are sent into madness. Yu grabs a cursed gear and it accepts him as a host and with the blade he slays the monster before him. Seeing this she takes Yu as a servant,as he peeked her interest. As being a servant Yu tries to become the hope humans need to fight against the vampire race by gaining the trust he needs. No matter the cost. ( Yu being a slave means he belongs to the queen. Bodyguard,sex,torture etc. anything she wants)

Adopted son/Foster Mother

My character in this Story would be named Mika and the mother name would be . Mika is thrown left on the front steps of a womans home when he is just a baby and she raises him into the young man he lives to be today. He's a senior in high school and is not close to anyone but his mother. Hes picked on almost everyday even though hes taller than most kids. He's a gentle soul and has become the light of life. The story would take place during the last year of high school and we would see their bond grow and grow. Beyond just a normal son and mother. It could become almost as they find love and happiness in only each other.

Student/Student

For this story I would play the role of Kagimi . He's a student who is the star basketball player and has become quite a force for his high school. However he is a from the worst area around the town and lives a pretty bad life with a drugged up mother who loves him despite her issues and no father,his grades are piss poor and to help him the principal of the school has assigned a honor roll student to help him.she is a sweet girl and super small only being about four foot eleven inches. Shes from the richest part of town and has everything she could want but distant parents who take no interest in her. She attempts to help Kagimi but can not help but notice she is also interested in him sexually. Something about him calls out to him and while noticing this Kagimi takes action. They both become attracted to each other and end up being a big impact on the others life. A great impact or a bad impact only time can tell for these students on opposite sides of the track.

Naruto plot ( But OC and a plot not cannon to the story)

MC would be a part of a group for hire, they are usually used to do dirty missions that most villages would not want to be part of. His group is hired to wipe out a small village to be rumored on trying to use a tailed beast. As the group is killing the village and burning it down MC sees YC. She is a young woman about 19,matching him in age. She was being held captive and MC has a connection to the young woman and he can't figure out why. Since she was not part of the village he goes and takes her with the group.

Princess/savage

You are the Princess of a beautiful kingdom in a far away land, Your dad is a bad king but you were raised to think and act like him. One day he brings in a group of native people that have lived on the land. They are not what the king would even consider people. The princess is however struck by him,he's ragged and handsome and you are taken by him. He's held captive but you beg the king to let you be in charge of him as your own servant.

( Mostly smut ideas)

Best Friend/ His best friends Gf

You have been with my best friends for three years and you guys are deeply in love. One day during a time in which he tied you up an important call from work came in,being in a rush he leaves your body tied up in the bedroom. I come over and see you tied up like this. You tell me to untie you but I can't. I've always been attracted to you and seeing you tied up. I do what I have always wanted and take what should belong to me.

Surprise from the loser

John is just an average looking guy,who is average height and built. He tries to go under the radar in his high school but recently it hasmt been working out. The head cheerleader of the school has been nothong but a bitch to him,humiliating him at every turn she gets. She tricks one day,telling him to meet her at her house because she wanted to show him that she was sorry. However the whole plan was just so she could get a video of his dick and make him a laughing stock. However she soon realizes thay theres more to john then meets the eye

Futa/curious bestfriend

Mary has known her best friend for years,since they were in the first grade. But they have never slept at each others houses and Mary's friend has gottwn curious of why not. She forces mary to spend the night at her house and everything was going good until the friend walks in on mary getting out the shower. And sees a cock swinging between her legs.

If anyone is into my stories feel free to PM me,if you have stories of your own o want to make changes or add anything to the stories than also please PM. I look forward to writing with any of you[/font]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom