Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Modern Play with Literate Female [Forum Posts/Instant Message]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Small disclaimer. I am not interested in furries, anime characters or cartoon depictions of characters. I do like smut mixed with my story. I also really like it if my partner enjoys themselves, so open communication is a must. That means if you dislike something about the way I write, spot a mistake, or dislike a role we are working on, you will tell me. I highly appreciate all kinds of feedback.

Anyway, onward with the words and story and sexy. Oh, but first...

991b7698bbbd2d9225ea67d87f929536a2772b23.jpg
If you haven't already had one, please take a cookie.

What I Offer: I am a literate and detailed male who enjoys writing a detailed RP with an equally literate and detailed female. Time-wise, I am EST and usually posting replies after 9pm. I am most familiar with writing dominant and confident characters that have a certain aura of power around them, perhaps due to their position in life (bosses, leaders, powerful men) or just merely out of total arrogance. I also tend to write reserved and intelligent characters who seem rather quite and perhaps mysterious, but with a hidden side that your character may very well unleash. I enjoy chasing, seducing, teasing, and doing what it takes to get whatever it is that I may want in that RP (from my character's viewpoint, of course). I am flexible though, and will consider any type of personality and any ethnicity at all. If dominance isn't your cup of tea, I do still pride myself on being able to cater to many tastes. Don't hesitate to ask me. I am up for any length of RP, both via forum and IM. If there is some other medium you would rather use, feel free to run it by me. I personally prefer IM. I do not like to RP through PMs or emails.

What I Hope to Find: I am looking for a literate female who can spend some time RPing with me over forum posts, Skype, AIM, Yahoo, etc. I don't mind using just one of these mediums, or all of them. I enjoy modern scenes and will consider other scenes. Detail is super important to me, both in plot and smut. If you ever randomly vanish from an RP for a long extended period with no warning more than once, I'll probably cross you from my list and move on without a second thought. I have a weakness for detailed writing, senses of humor, general niceness, ability to work together to come up with a plot, pretty dresses, heels, lace, stockings, garter belts and heels. Generally, pretty things that don't fall into slutty territory. I would really like us to be able to get along OOC as well, as friends (nothing more, ever).

Currently Seeking, In No Particular Order:
  • Slice of Life (roomies, coworkers, strangers, exes, dance lessons, models, etc)
  • Cheating Roles (my character being the one to seduce yours into sin)
  • Daughter of the Boss Roles (but more detailed than your average cliche)
  • Threesome RPs (Roleplays involving three roleplayers, either MMF or FFM. I am also happy playing two males.)
  • Boss of Husband/Wife
  • Therapist/Mob Boss
  • Your ideas!

For an example of the sort of character I can play, along with an example of a more detailed setting with various roles, feel free to look here. This also includes a lists of kinks and the such.

Bump. I found that some PMs of mine were not getting through. If you have messaged me before and I have seemingly ignored you, shoot me another message please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom