Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bluemoon Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sax gave a grin that was probably a little too goofy for his image. "In love with danger, into the clawing and biting, and able to sense when someone is spying on you? Maybe you have a bit of an animal in you too." He leaned forward to get back on his feet, caressing Becca's body up with him. He stayed careful to place her just outside the pool of juices still on the ground, cooling down but still quite warm, before motioning her to lead the way with a playful thwap back at her on the rear. "Now should I join you in the showers or should I see if I can bring along that tree percher right now? Oh choices choices. So much to do, so little time.~"

Becca chuckled when he thwaped her ass playfully. She disregarded his assessment of hers with a shrug. "Just because I'm not completely blind...." she said, and then grinned again, not able to help herself. She gave him a hearty pinch in his ass in return for the favour and waved. "Go, hunt, Tiger!" she replied, her eyes twinkling with mirth. "If you aren't succesful, you can still stalk known territory later... depending on your timing" She winked. "You in a hurry? I allowed myself some leisure time, so I'll leave when I'm getting bored here... if things keep going at this pace I might run out of free days before this happens though!" And with that the slender brunette moved off, and towards the resort. She didn't care she had forgotten her towel at the pool, and instead made it back to her room. After a long, hot shower she'd return to the "common" areas, curious to see how things were picking up momentum.

Aiden’s fingers yanked on Nila’s bikini bottom as she started to caress her own breasts, he knew now that she was in the mood. His hand crawled between her legs, moving her bikini bottom aside and massaging the outside of her slit softly in a circle motion. The smell of her arousal got to Vel quite quickly, and the dog was soon sniffing around her crotch.
It didn’t take as long to pull the bow from the other side of her bikini bottom than Vel had his nose between Nila’s legs, sniffing and lapping the outside of her bikini. With a small tug, Aiden moved her bottoms out of the way, and Vel started to lap at her slit ravenously, from the bottom, all the way to her clit with his long, warm tongue. His own red cock was emerging from its sheath under him, and he instinctively started to hump with his hips.

Aiden’s hips were also humping against Nila’s hand that was down his shorts, his cock fully emerged from its sheath. He leaned down, kissing and licking her neck, and moving down to lick over her beautiful breasts.

Nila was a tad nervous at first as the dog moved in, shuddering as his cold nose pressed against her. However, once the panties were down and Vel dived in, all bets were off. Crying out, the Neko panted hotly as dog and master began playing with her. Feeling Aiden start for her breasts, she decided to save him the future trouble. Reaching behind her neck with her free hand, she hastily undid the strings that held her bikini top together. After a moment, her breasts were free and exposed to the world, nipples hardened. She was just as aroused down bellow, with Vel's tongue assaulting her, she became wetter and wetter, legs spreading to allow him more room.

She didn't forget about Aiden though. Her hand began eagerly pumping him, matching time with the movement of his hips. With his head so close the catgirl leaned down to him, her breath heavy with desire. "Shall we... get more comfortable.. Or you two fine with the ground?" Panting and letting out moans as she tried to speak. Right now she didn't much care of where they took this. Right here, right now seemed to be the primary option.

While Sax let Becca walk off to get cleaned up (and wondering how good the personal showers were built here considering the place) he waltzed back to the pool to see what else was on the menu. The scent of their rumping just then must had set things to go off or something because it didn't take long to spy another pair and their pet turning up the heat on each other. He'll let them have their fun. It was still fun to just watch sometimes. Besides, there were others to choose from. His eyes scanned the area as he found a recline to relax on. His head would sometimes look back at the threesome... two-point-fivesome?... but kept most of his attention over the rest of the pool. His mass still stood proudly as he slowly massaged it, watching the other females with greedy and guiltless delight.

Aiden continued to drag his tongue over her breasts, nodding when she suggested that they get somewhere more comfortable. With Vel still lapping at her slit, Aiden took her hand, quickly leading her over to one of the reclining pool chairs, lying down in it, face up, and pulling her on top of him.

His hand reached down between Nila's legs, rubbing the outside of her wet lips and inserting two fingers into her, curling them inside of her and watching the expression on her face. Vel did his part and buried his snout between her ass cheeks, licking both her slit where Aiden’s fingers were, and also all the way up her ass. When she felt that she couldn’t take it anymore, he welcomed her on top of him, his cock fully erect, and out of its soft sheath.

With Aiden agreeing and heading to the pool chair, Nila was more than happy to follow. She had to mostly be guided by her fox companion, the lapping Vel kept doing distracted her and build up her pleasure. So she gave no resistance when he lay back and put her on top, not that she would of resisted anyway.

Aiden would feel how wet and ready Nila was, his fingers moving with ease inside her, her tunnel shuddering and gripping at the intruders. Nila moaned and panted, leaning forward over Aiden, her breasts pressed into his chest as the two worked her. Her hands gripped his shoulders, using them for support as her moans grew louder, more frequent, more frantic.

When Aiden slowed his assault, when she was so close to losing it, the Neko opened her eyes to see why. Seeing his invitation made the girl purr like the cat she was, how could she refuse? Pushing herself up again, she raised herself up, hovering just inches above her goal. Reaching down with a guiding hand, she gripped his cock, holding it still in place. With a swift movement, she plunged herself down, gasping out in pleasure as his member entered, her tunnel squeezing around it. Pulling her hand away, she gripped his shoulders again, steadily moving her hips back and forth.

Aiden let out a small moan as she mounted him, feeling her warmth sliding down his shaft. He leaned forward, putting his head between her breasts and licking them frantically, thrusting his hips up into her, his thrusts were growing shallower as his knot started to grow inside of her. All the while, Vel’s tongue was licking up both Aiden’s shaft, and Nila’s ass, the stimulation making Aiden moan louder.

He reached back, spreading her ass cheeks apart to give Vel better access. With how vigorous the dog was getting, he almost expected the dog to climb on and mount her to fuck her ass, but he wasn’t sure if she’d be alright with that, so he urged Vel to continue licking her wet ass as he thrusted up into her, his hands also pressing down on her hips so that he could go deeper into her.

"Fuck!" Nila cried out as the sensations began to overwhelm her. She'd heard about canines and their knots, never experienced it herself though. Between that starting to stretch her from the inside, Vel's assault on her ass and Aiden's on her breasts, she could barely speak. The only thing keeping her up right was her arms locked to his shoulders, her grip tightening and nails digging through the fur as things got more intense.

Her hip movement became more dictated by Aiden, with his hands pressing her down. Soon she felt his cock begin to pound into the deepest part of her, the feel of his furry balls and sheath smacking against her with each thrust an added bonus to all the sensation. As she began to reach her peak, the neko's hands gave out, collapsing down to lay flat ontop of him once more. Her tail pressed against her own back, twitching like her pussy with all the sensation. It also remained clear of her ass, giving Vel the room to do as he wished.

After a few more thrusts into her, and her lying down on top of him, Vel climbed onto her back, thrusting his hips, and his red cock against her. After a few tries, his cock found its mark inside her ass, slowly penetrating her and thrusting into her. With one more thrust, the dog’s cock was inside her ass and he was thrusting rapidly on top of her. The weight of the dog made her sink more onto Aiden’s cock, which was bliss for him, and he let out a loud moan, continuing to hump up into her, his knot now at its full size. Vel was thrusting at a pace of his three to Aiden’s one, their rhythm was nearly perfect, matching each other inside of her. The dog’s knot in her ass was growing rapidly, and as it did, his humping became shallower, but still went at the same pace.

Aiden leaned his head forward, licking, kissing and moaning against the side of her neck while the two cocks inside of her did their work.

Nila had just gotten into the rhythm of things, feeling her climax fast approaching as Aiden rocked her into his motions. That was before Vel decided he wanted to fully join in. The only warning the Neko got was the weight of the canine climbing onto her, befor she felt his hot red cock against her ass. She cried out as the dog stretched her, master and pet now fucking her in perfect rhythm. Shuddering she pressed into Aiden, arching her head up as her began licking at her next, moaning and panting.

The two knots were the final factor to push Nila over the edge. With the two cocks inside her, the girl cried out in wordless pleasure as she hit her peak. Both tunnels clamped down around the intruders as her climax hit, milking them for all they were worth. Her juices flowed quick and hard, squirting against Aiden beneath her. As they kept fucking her, it only prolonged her pleasure, after a few moments the catgirl left a panting heap between the two canines.

Both Vel and Aiden could feel the pressures of her reaching orgasm as both of her holes started to pulse against their cocks. The pressure is what brought them both to their peaks within a second of Nila achieving hers. Vel was panting rapidly as his cock throbbed inside of her ass, and he slumped down on top of her, trying to regain his energy.

Aiden’s cock also throbbed inside of her, his hips still for the entire process so that she could feel every sensation of him as he came.
He reached up under Vel, wrapping his arms around her, as if keeping her on him, and not wanting her to go anywhere. He was breathing heavily as he rested his head on her shoulder, holding her tightly against him as they calmed down from the rush. In a few moments, both of the canine’s knots would be small enough to pull out of her, but for now, they were stuck together.

Nila steadily recovered, her arms wrapped around Aiden, much like his were around her. Her breathing was heavy, but it became less frantic and she caught her breather after the sudden rush of everything. She didn't move, couldn't even if she wanted to. She was afterall, sandwiched between a fox and his dog, not to mentioned tied by both their knots, a sensation she hadn't thought she'd feel like this.

When she felt more like moving again, she lifted her head, as much as Vel allowed anyway. Looking at Aiden she smiled, a purr rumbling in her chest. "That... was... wow. I've never had anything like it..." She wiggled her hips slightly at this, groaning softly as she felt the two knots still inside her, keeping her holes stretched. "Think broke a few firsts here today." She giggled slightly at that, what an eventful day indeed.

Aiden looked up at Nila with a smile, leaning forward and kissing her gently on the lips, grinning as she shifted her hips while he was still tied inside of her. Vel’s panting was starting to slow, and his knot was shrinking enough to pull out of her, though he did it gently with the rest of his wet, red cock following it out of her ass smoothly.

The dog walked around to the heads of his companions, licking their faces joyfully, and seeming like he wanted to play with the ball again. Aiden couldn’t help but laugh, the dog was never satisfied.

Aiden himself pulled himself and Nila up in the chair, getting into a more comfortable position for both of them, and still holding her tightly against him. His hand was stroking her shoulder softly as he looked down to her. “You are incredible.” He said with a smile. His knot was small enough now that he could take it out of her, but he wanted her to make the decision on when it came out.

Nila joined in with the laugh as Vel started licking, the dog so quick to go from dominant mating to playful. "Yes, yes, you're a very good boy." Slowly raising herself up, she looked down at Aiden with a grin. "While you are a naughty one. Teaching your dog things like that."

As Aiden sat up, thus moving his cock some more inside her, she gave another small gasp. She held for a moment, before slowly getting to her feet, slightly shaky, pulling herself free. A small amount of seed dripped down her leg, but the knot made sure most stayed deep inside, least for awhile. "You two aren't bad yourself. Certainly no regrets here." She purred, slowly sitting down on an adjacent chair, though sitting off due to the ass fucking she received.

Sax was enjoying the whole show between the three of them from nearby. His hands continued to slowly stroke himself as he watched with a bit of surprise over how few limits people seem to have here. Judging she wasn't yet ready for yet another cock so soon after that, he looked around to see where that tree spy from earlier had gone to. With his mass still standing proud in the air he got up and walked the border of the pool, giving a thumbs up to the three of them for a good show as he past by. He recalled seeing the little voyeur at the falls earlier so he decided to make his way over there, making sure that his body was in clear view for everyone to see.

Aiden smiled when she implied that he taught Vel to do that. “He just knows what he likes” he said with a small shrug. After she stood up and sat in a chair next to him, he noticed that Sax was eyeing her. He was very possessive, though he didn’t want to limit Nila on what she could do since it wasn’t his place. Maybe they could both have her after they recovered a bit. He himself wouldn’t have minded having another woman, or two before this trip was over.

Aiden looked over to Sax, who was clearly proud of his endowments, with a small grin. “Show off” he whispered. Looking over to Nila, he asked if she wanted a drink before getting up to get one himself with Vel not too far behind him.

"Well seems master and pet like the same thing. Not that I'm complaining." Nila grinned before glancing around, wondering how much of a scene they made. That is when she saw Sax, the man with an air of danger to him watching, even giving a thumbs up. The neko blushed slightly, especially when she eyed his large endowment on display. Her mind going to the gutter as she thought about trying him out too. For now she gave a friendly wave, not opposed at all to such an encounter.

When Aiden asked if she wanted a drink, Nila turned back to the fox. "Yes please, just a juice." Not minding what in that department, just not being huge into alcohol. "I'm going to clean up quick, be back soon." She blew a small kiss to Aiden before walking off, tail waving with her hips again. She walked past Sax before heading to the showers, seeking to quickly wash up from their little bout of fun. It wouldn't take her long and she'd soon be walking back, hair and body damp, content to let the sun dry her as she returned to where she was before.

Aiden walked to the bar, getting one shot for himself, and a glass of orange juice for Nila. Vel looked at him longingly, like he wanted something. Aiden shook his head down at the dog. “No, you can’t have any” he said with a whimpered reacted from Vel.

He walked back over to where Nila was sitting now, and handed her the glass of orange juice. He sat close to her, clinking their glasses together. “Cheers” he said, taking his shot. He could feel the warmth of the alcohol going down, and he knew that a relaxing feeling was soon coming. He was wondering what else the women who were around them had planned, as he wasn’t finished with his sexual escapades for the evening. Of course, if Nila was game to have more fun with him, and maybe even Vel again, he wouldn’t say no.

Eventually, i ended up making my way to the famed Bluemoon pool. I couldn't see anyone from where i was, although i could still smell the sweet scent of ecstasy all around me. If people were still nearby, then they must be having lots of fun with each other. Hopefully i could be included in that fun as well. I've heard lots of great things about this place. It would be a shame if i ended up being late for the party.

Whatever the case, i decided to make my way around the pool to see if i could find anyone else nearby.

I'm just going to assume it's alright for me to have my own encounters with the other characters, since it seems like no one else wants to add to this story anymore.

After wandering around for a while, i soon found another furry and even a catgirl sitting together with a dog beside them. I didn't pay much attention to the dog, but the fox and the catgirl were really turning me on. I could only hope they were both bisexual, but the smell of sex on them both began overwhelming my senses, to the point where i was about ready to begin doing stupid things that would no doubt both harm and excite me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom