Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Fem for LT IM Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, thank you for looking at my post. I am adding addition posts below to brake up the different aspects of what I am looking to play.

Characters: These can range from teenagers, young adults to older men. I can play the driven CEO, the grease monkey mechanic, the lab scientist developing a new drug to a raiding barbarian. Peasant, merchant, king. The characters are endless, the personalities are infinite. All depends on your desires and the story we are going to play.

If you are interested in playing, you can find me on YIM or send me a pm and we can discuss ideas and setup a playdate. Look forward to hearing from you.

General Information-

- I play through AIM or YIM (Devianttales) for my roleplay. I find forum or PM posts to be rather slow and hard to stay connected with. Having an hour or so between the posts makes it hard to stay in the moment and emotionally connected.

- I am looking for someone that will be available at least 2 times a week, during the day from 8am-6pm Eastern time to play. I do understand that some weeks we might not be able to do this with the real world, but on average I would like 2 time, but more is always welcomed.

- I enjoy using pictures for general knowledge, but I am a firm believer that your words should always paint the picture. I like to see what is happening in the world around the character, their thoughts, emotional queues, etc. I find it very boring if two characters stand as statues and only dialogue is said. Even just standing and talking, someone will fidget, rub their nose, look away, shift their weight, etc.

- I love all of my play to have some plot to it, but with that said, the plot will be heavily adult orientated. The stories can range from light hearted to heavily dark and taboo.

Genres, Settings, and Themes-

- Genres: I enjoy anything from Medieval/dark ages, Historical, Modern, Sci fi, Futuristic, post apoc, Comic Book, and even retelling fairy tales. We can even mix in Fantasy to a lot of those Genres, but it depends on what we wait. I am not too much into vampires or lycans, but I am always willing to compromise for a fun idea.

- Settings: The options are endless, but I am going to list off different places to help brainstorm or give ideas. Office, Mail Room, Home, School, Desolate Road, Space Station, Broken Space Ship, Black Smith's Forge, Ruins, Medical Facility, Private Jet, Desert, Late Night Diner, Castle, Dungeons, Witch's Tower, Zombie Wasteland, Bunker.

- Themes: Robbery, Blackmail, Hypnosis, Drug Abuse, Drug Experiments, Incest, BDSM, enslaving, Revenge, Exploitation, Power Abuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom