Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Teacher (HellRazor)

FavoredFox

Logic is panic's Prey...
Name: Niko
Appearance:
xo6DsxF.jpg

Position: Tops from the bottom (Aka: The key holder)
Bio: The smile of an Angel and the fingers of the devil. Niko is a sweet heart, a kind smile a loving touch, but in the bedroom he finds the most pleasure in denying his lover; edging and teasing until they can stand no more before leaving them with the biggest hard on they've ever experienced. But his greatest joy is squeezing that hard on into a chastity cage and keeping the key, bringing the man back for more time and time again.

---

Sweat beaded on pale skin, shaking off and falling to the asphalt and disappearing in the heat. Damp hair was held in a pony tale with loose strands that clung to Niko's flushed cheeks. He'd gotten rid of his shirt a while ago, the spring heat was brutal that day.

Tennis practice was going long, and all of the players were exhausted but pushing through. It was a last minute skirmish match and the next point won. His form was perfect as it always was, graceful as he danced across the court with ease.

He looked up and into the window of his favorite class room and wondered if his professor was in his office. The man was usually at the window to wave at him during practice. Maybe he'd go pay him a visit afterwards. They could catch a bite to eat before they both went home. He just now noticed the sky turning pink on the horizon.

Practice ended not long after and Niko stood beside his captain, drinking from his water bottle. They shared a quick exchange before Niko headed back into the school, hoping to catch his professor before he left for the night.

Grayson sat in his high backed leather chair staring at the bounty before him, laid out on his desk. The late afternoon sun shone in through the large window behind him, warming the room. Although he lacked tenure, the popularity of his classes on campus had netted him an excellent office this year. The building was set away from any other taller building, overlooking the sports field instead, so he had no fear of anyone seeing him seated with his tan trousers and grey boxers around his ankles, his turgid member in his hand.

His eyes roved over the many snapshots arraigned on his desk. Having been an avid photography buff, he'd easily made friends with the Visual Arts professor who ran the photography club, often helping out with the club. The club was both men's private army of surveilling the student body for students that caught their eyes. This year he'd become obsessed with his English Lit student Nico, just thinking of him bending over in class to get his backpack made his cock pulse in his grip.

His stroking grew more fierce looking over the recent pictures showing a sweaty Niko playing tennis, making him wonder if he'd sweat that much riding Professor Riley’s dick. A moan escaped his trembling lips at the thought and he had to grip the edge of the desk to remain in his chair. “You want my prick, don't you baby,” he muttered as his fist moved up and down his glistening cock.

Slowly, he stood up to get a better look at his collection, the picture of Niko bending over in a short skirt with creamy thighs peeking out above thigh highs his prize capture. He began fantasizing about bending his student over his desk as he stroked himself faster, sweat glistening on his forehead and dampening his blonde hair. “Take my cock you sexy bitch,” he groaned, eyes glued to the pictures. A stray thought passed his brain wondering if he'd locked his door but was quickly dismissed as his classes had ended a while ago so most students were already in their dorm or at the mall.

“Fuck,” he spat through clenched teeth as thick ropes of cum shot from the tip of his cock to splatter over a shirtless, sweaty Niko holding a tennis ball in his hand. “Catch all of this serve, slut,” he muttered. His grip moved up and down his dick to milk out the last globs of cream from his balls, already panting from the intensity of his fantasy.

With a bounce in his step and his shirt still draped around his neck Niko made his way down the hall. How he could still have such boundless energy was a mystery; even though he was covered in drying sweat and pink faced the young man was full of enthusiasm. Perhaps too much, as he forgot to knock before grasping the door handle to Prof. Riely's office and flung it open with a joyous greeting. "Professor! Come get something to eat with me before you go home," he offered just as cum splattered over his picture. "There's a new sushi place I'd like to try and... Oh. Oh!" Niko jumped to attention and turned to leave. "Sorry to intrude, I... eh?"

He froze, finally seeing just what Greyson had been jerking off to. "Is that me?" Closing the door Niko inspected the desk. "How did you get all of these? Have you been stalking me?" His lip curled in displeasure, a rare sight indeed on the cheery boy. "You could get fired for something like this you know."

The world swam for a moment around Grayson as the last waves of orgasm rolled through his body, a silly smile on his face. Somewhere, it sounded far off, his brain heard words and he looked around pleasantly and saw Niko standing there surprised at how strong his imagination could be in the high that followed release. His hand still held his member as he looked at the young man and the words finally sunk in, his eyes slowly going wide as reality crashed around him.

He cursed having his good feeling wrecked by this interruption and the panic it quickly provoked. His hands reached for the desk and began to pull the separate photos into a pile, trying carefully to keep the one now splattered with his cum on top. “No,” he exclaimed, his voice rising in pitch. “Really, it’s nothing to concern yourself,” he said, his hands shaking as they collated the photos.

“It’s a photocollage project I’m assisting the photography club with,” he blatantly lied. “You know, life on the campus.” He straightened up as he avoided looking the young man directly in the eye, instead looking down at the pile of photos he was trying to angle away from his sight. “Really, Niko, I was just relieving a little stress. It’s like meditation, I don’t think throwing around words like ‘fired’ is appropriate.” Perspiration began to prickle on his forehead and along his back as he shifted uncomfortably.

"Oh yeah?" Niko bounced forward to swipe at least a few photos from the man's collection before he could pile them all up. "These are definitally all me, look, this was just last week at the mall," he explained, showing off the photo of him bent over in a skirt to expose his thighs and the slightest peek of black panties. "There's even one of me in the locker room, and that one." Niko pointed to the cum splattered photo, is during practice. I didn't know the Photography club was filled with such perverts!"

He giggled, sweet and chiming, but sadistic and cruel. "You're right, stalking and sexual harrassment sound more like 'jail time' to me."

Grayson’s eyes went wide at the mention of jail time though he tried to play it cool if a little poorly. He reached out as Niko took some of the pictures but the moment his finger’s brushed the young man’s skin, he drew back feeling the tingles running under his skin. It was only then he realized his predicament and pulled up his underwear and pants, quickly buckling the belt.

“Niko,” he said as if they were close friends. “I… I assure you I was not stalking you nor was I harassing you.” His fingers flexed as he fought the urge to grab the photos and run away. “It’s purely a misunderstanding. Let me make it up to you. Surely there is something I can help you with.” He smiled brightly expecting the boy to ask for a 4.0 in his class or something.

"Make it up to me," he hummed with a smile. The corner of a photo was tapped on his lower lip as he pondered. He could ask for almost anything, Grayson's career and lively hood were at stake. The thought of a perfect grade crossed his mind for a moment, then was quickly shoved away. He did well enough on his own. But maybe... Niko's smile grew into a beaming grin. Oh what a perfect idea! "Meet me here early tomorrow morning. I know just how you can start atoning for your crimes." With a cute giggle he pocketed the photos he was holding as evidence and turned to leave again.

"Be sure to shave yourself all smooth down there for play time!" He chirped, slipping out the door. He poked his head back in a moment later. "Another set of clothes would be a good idea too," he added sweetly.

A sinking feeling came into Grayson’s stomach when the boy didn’t jump on the obvious and instead asked him to meet him tomorrow. “Crimes seems a little loaded of a word,” he said quietly, watching the boy. A part of him still wanted to see those sweet lips wrapped around his cock so bad it pulsed in his boxers despite his recent release.

At his mention of shaving, a curiously look crossed the professor’s face as he glared at the boy. The urge to reach out and slap that silly grin from the boy’s face was strong but he was in enough trouble. It was clear the boy needed a lesson so he made note that once the young man was satisfied he’d work on making sure he knew his place. “Niko,” he said weekly at the request but the boy didn’t seem to notice. He started to sit down when the boy popping back in startled him and he paused halfway down, looking at the boy.

It wasn’t a complete surprise that it looked like the boy was going to try and humiliate him, there was a certain animosity between any professor and the student body no matter how much they were liked. They were basically surrogate parents and it was the nature of young adults to rebel. He’d pick up some hair removal cream at the drug store and play along, make a joke out of it and come out the winner.

He was bouncing with excitement, he could feel it bubbling over his belly and clench his chest so strongly he had to let out a happy little squeal. He clutched tightly to the strap of a duffle bag filled with all the tools he'd need to make his perverted professor see the error of his ways. For the time being he was wearing quite the fancy trench coat, using the cool morning air as an excuse while really the coat was used to hide one of his more... special outfits. If Grayson had a thing for him in a skirt, well the man was in for a treat for sure!

The sun had just started to rise when he found himself in the empty campus, standing in front of his Professor's door. He tried the handle, hoping he was here so they could get started.

Grayson sat in his high back chair squirming in it until the leather squeaked loudly, the strange sensation of a nude groin making it hard to sit still. He had considered saying fuck it and letting the chips fall where they may after Niko had left his office but something told him it would end badly. Having just bought a house and without tenure, he couldn’t afford to go looking for another job at this point in his career. Based on the young man’s words, he planned on simply humiliating him by walking around the campus in something silly or splatter him with pies or something silly like that. He could joke it off and come out smelling like roses.

So, he humored the young man and bought some hair removal lotion to strip himself clean. A part of him felt a little promise at that since he doubted it could work into his public humiliation so maybe the boy would test his resolve and then let him have a bit of him. And he would work the boy hard for it. He’d dressed simply enough in a pair of jeans and a black button up shirt, Sketcher dress shoes on his feet. The wait was driving him crazy and he kept having to move around and scratch at himself as he waited for the boy, his door unlocked.

The handle turned and he was out of his seat immediately when he saw Niko coming into the room. A strange look crossed his face as the way he was dressed and the bag he carried but he quickly forced an apologetic look on his face. “I hope me being here shows you I really am sorry about yesterday’s confusion,” he said, smiling at the young man. “I admit you are a very beautiful young man and I let myself get out of control, which is inexcusable. I hope we can put this behind us.”

"You being here proves you don't wanna go to jail," Niko countered easily, but with the sweetest smile on his face. "My trusted professor is such a pervert. He thinks such dirty things about me while touching himself. He even takes pictures of me when I'm unaware." He lifted a hand to his lips and giggled into his slight spread fingers. "So, to make it even I have to do dirty things to you. Right?" Niko set his bag on the floor and unzipped it enough to pull a few red, silk ties out and show them off. "So sit in your chair and be really good, and we'll have lots of fun together! Oh, did you shave?" He questioned with a tilt of his head. "I won't put my mouth on it unless you're all bald down there."

Greyson’s jaw dropped down a little and he sat staring at Niko with an open mouth at the boys words, a shiver moving down his back. He looked down at the red ties with strange curiosity before looking back up at him realizing he’d asked a question. It shook him out of his stupor enough to nod before he could bring words to his suddenly dry mouth. “Ye.. yes, I stripped myself clean just like you asked.”

A pleased smile pulled up his lips as he couldn’t believe his luck, quickly moving to his chair. He sat down quietly and placed his arms on the arms of the chair, looking over at the student expectantly. It was a stroke of luck that he wasn’t going to have to go through some humiliation to get a little of this smug, sexy brat. “Dirty things,” he repeated, remembering the earlier words. “Yes, I’ve been bad and you deserve to get restitution so we are even.” He squirmed in his seat as his erection grew in his boxers, getting hard quickly with the added sensation of no hair adding to the weird feelings vibrating through his body.

Niko looked positively tickled and clapped his hands with a delighted giggle. "Oh goodie! We have two hours before classes start, so we'll have plenty of time to play." Niko pulled out the rest of the silk ties once Grayson sat down. With a playful hum and a bounce in his step Niko tied first the man's wrists to the arm rests. The ties were tight but comfortable and expertly tied. Without help or a tool, his Professor wasn't going any where. "No running~," he teased.

"Oh my, what's this? You really are a pervert. We haven't even done anything yet and look at that bulge." The humming continued as he crouched down to bind the older man's ankles to the legs of the chair. "There we go," he said, looking over his handy work with an accomplished smile. "I hope you don't cum as quickly as you get hard. Premature ejaculation is prohibited," he commanded in a matter-of-fact tone. Standing once more he looked down at Grayson with a devilish gleam in sweet eyes. "What do you think you deserve as punishment professor? What would you have me do to you, if given the choice?"

Niko stepped back a bit to give the man a good look at his whole form. The big black buttons were pushed through the warm fabric of his trench coat. The covering was slowly pulled away, exposing himself inch by inch to be wearing a school uniform that would make teachers weep in one way or another. His toned belly was exposed, a black tie hanging around his neck loosely and tickling his abs. But it was the skirt that caught the most attention. Low riding, the straps of his panties visible over the waist band. High cut to expose those creamy thighs his teacher loved so much. Thin knee highs completed the look with a fox pattern. "I hope you know, one day isn't enough restitution."

Greyson smiled at the rather cute way Niko tied him up finding it beyond adorable. His infatuation quickly pushed aside the previous fear of what happened yesterday might lead to, the end of his career, and enjoyed simply looking at the beautiful face. As he tied him, it was the closest the boy had ever been to him and he wanted to reach out and touch him but he couldn’t, couldn’t kiss him, only be intoxicated with his aroma. A small laugh escaped his lips at the joke about not running. “I’m all yours,” he said playfully.

A blush of red colored his cheeks at the young man discovering his growing erection, shrugging slightly at his words. “I guess you just have that effect on me,” he confessed, feeling a little better not having to hide his want away. The shy smile played over his lips as he looked down at the boy and took in his comment about not cumming too early. “I’ll endeavor to be the best for you, Niko. Though I can’t promise anything for the first time since you do get a man’s engine running.” He laughed lightly even as he realized just how tightly he was tied, a hint of worry showing in the creases on his forehead.

“Um…,” the professor murmured at Nikos question. He knew what he wanted to accept as punishment from Niko, every inch of his sexy behind, but that seemed like it might be pushing things too far right now. The boy wanted to be playful so he would try to go along. “I’ve offended you,” he said, the corners of his lips twitching. “So, I violated your picture so I guess I should be giving to you in better ways.”

Any words he may have had were taken away when Niko stepped back and revealed himself, his eyes devouring the young man. A shiver moved though his body as he especially lingered on the skirt down. Oh, this boy is marvelous he thought to himself. “Oh,” he said, pulling his eyes up to look at Niko. “It seems fitting I pay you back until you feel it’s right my gorgeous boy.”

Niko bent over at the waist, just a little bit, and pushed his pointer finger against the bulge. "You'll have to hold it back professor," he purred, gazing up at the man with a naughty glint in his eyes. "This can't be all[/] fun for you right? Not after what I saw so, if you cum without permission you'll have to be punished," he warned in a sing-song voice. His finger trailed down the zipper and gave a quick flick against Greyson's covered balls, an omen of what could be. "Until I feel it's right? Promise?" he cooed, sliding down to his knees between the man's legs. A little incentive was given in the form of hot little kitten licks over the covered length.

Back
Top Bottom