Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cytotoxic.Queen's Request Thread | [ F seeking M ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cytotoxic.Queen

Meteorite
Hello, and thank you so very much for checking out my request thread!
If something piques your interest here feel more than welcome to send me a PM. C:

Non-Negotiables
♡ I will always be female seeking male.
♥ From time to time, I might be able to be persuaded into a female on female roleplay, but only in the instances where I will be playing a submissive role
♡ The characters in any of my roleplays containing adult situations will be 15 and older, as per usual.
♥ I will not ever give out any of my personal information.
♡ I will only participate in roleplays through Blue Moon Roleplaying's forums or PM system
♥ I'll pretty much always ask if you have a "type" ; when it comes to roleplaying the sexy stuff, I'm a firm believer in modeling my OC after what my partner finds attractive
♡ That being said . . . I tend to like 'em tall, dark, and handsome. c;

Experience & Style
I've been writing as a hobby for at least eight years, the past six more so actively spent roleplaying, the basis of which have been plot-driven where my OC was inserted into a fandom, my partner roleplaying as the male of my choosing. While I'm still more than willing to take part in plot-driven roleplays, I'm looking to indulge in a more mature style of writing with a little less plot to shake things up a little bit.

Expectations
I'm capable of putting out five sentences at the very least for any one of my replies -- I don't care how far I have to reach and stretch, a five line minimum is my guarantee to you.
Communication between us is pretty much a given; while I understand that "shit happens" it goes without saying that a courteous notice would be appreciated. To have fun in during our time roleplaying together it is essential that we are up front and honest with each other; if there's something that I'm doing that you don't like, or think that can be done better, please tell me. I promise I won't get offended and you sure as hell won't be hurting my feelings; we're all here to have fun, right?

My "journal" is located here and will alert you of anything going on in my life if I don't already tell you first.

I'd say I'm pretty well versed in pop culture as far as movies, television, music, and anime go; so that being said, I'm not opposed to borrowing ideas/characters from them whatsoever~

What I'm Currently "In The Mood" for;
Something casual ; Something a little dark ; Something like a pair of strangers surviving on a remote island ; Something involving werewolves ; Something involving non-con ; Something like a hitchhiking gone wrong ; Bad boys

My F-List ♡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom