Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bluemoon Pool profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldchaos

Star
Hello, and welcome to the Bluemoon Resort. Before jumping right into the "deep end", you are required to fill out an application for membership. After filling out the following form, your character will be approved. By being a member, you will have access to everything the resort as to offer.

Name:

Sexuality: (Gay, Straight, or Bi)

Race: (Humans can just put an ethnicity down. Furrys, Catgirls, Aliens, or anything that isn't considered human, just put down what you identify as.)

Appearance: (Pictures or descriptions are fine, just use a spoiler if the image is too big)

(Once you have all the info, I'll approve you in the comments to give the OK for role playing. Can't wait to meet all the new members)

Name: Sax
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Were (Human/Anthro Tiger)
Appearance: 6'1" as human. Lean but respectfully well built. Tanned skin and black hair, having grown up in the tropics. Well endowed, and a lot of stamina. Nearly 8' when transformed, beefed up muscles, brightly stripped patterns of orange and black, and produces a large amount of... love juice. Isn't able to turn others unless through very specific circumstances.
Personality: Usually switches back and forth between charming handsome and lust craze dirty beast, and not always tied to his current form. For him, the more ladies the better, and he loves spying on them sometimes without shame. Loves dominating, but secretly loves it when the woman, or women are brave enough to try to dominate him.

Name: Roxie
Sexuality: Bi
Race: Fae/Human
Appearance: http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2014/11/23/524462/4c22739ad7768c5247911e5609d55f0b.jpg
Personality: Very curious and sweet natured, looking to have some fun before being bonded off

Name: Aiden
Race: Furry

Appearance: http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae243/Brayyker/furry4fun_zpsy3ct3hir.jpg

Personality: Charming, funny, and witty, but sometimes the lust can take over, then he usually gets into trouble. Mostly dominant, but when he is submissive, he is 'really' submissive.

Eh, it's fine, I'll just wait to see who else decides to sign up. I still need to make my profile, but feel free to start RPing in the main thread.

Eh, haven't done a group roleplay in awhile, let's give it a try :).

Name: Nila
Race: Catgirl
Appearance
Personality: Curious and up to try anything once, or twice.

Name: Becca
Sexuality: bi
Race: human, mediterranean
Appearance: Olive toned skin, intense green eyes, hip long black hair. 5'6'' tall, slender but fit. small but firm breasts and a round ass.
Personality: She's got a temper that one. Firey, spirited, very sensual. while not exactly submissive she enjoys the rougher sides of sex. passion crazed lust. animalistic instincts. give her orgies, give her extasy and she'll purr like a kitten. she loves being watched and she loves watching. if you give her the right incense she will do quite a lot of things for you... but beware of her sharp tongue and quick wit if you catch her on the wrong foot.

Name: Nicole Heuster
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Human Caucasian
Appearance:
WWE-Diva-Kaitlyn-In-Hot-Summer-Bikini.jpg

name vasily
age twenty-two
gender female
sexuality unknown
race noraneko, aka alley cat; catgirl, furry [think khaiijit from skyrim]
appearance diminutive calico catgirl with bright green eyes
personality
[ + ] affectionate, sweet-natured, optimistic; inquisitive, modest, selfless.
[ - ] trust issues, impulsive, childish; uneducated, history of co-dependency, 100% virgin.

I'm not big on a character having an unknown sexuality, but I'll let it slide. Approved to join the pool.

I get that, but she should still have a preference on who should hit on her. Bi curious would probably work better if she isn't sure herself.

This looks interesting, i hope it's not too late to join. Also, I'm going to be using my own custom character template as i find it to be a little more descriptive than the one shown here. I hope that's alright.

Name: Timmothy Kirkman

Race: Furry

Appearance: Tim is a mouse who stands in at around three inches tall, has a short mouse tail, and has light gray colored fur all over his body, except for the insides his ears, and where his pads are under his feet. He has big oval shaped ears on either side of his head, his hair looks like a hand that's covering some of his left eye, his eyes are pure black, and he has whiskers on either side of his face as well. He normally wears a red and white striped short sleeved shirt with the stripes going left and right, normal jean type jeans, and he walks around barefoot.

Personality: Tim's personality is easily summed up with the following words. Childlike, carefree, friendly, and outgoing. Pretty much anyone would enjoy hanging out with him. Though he is also highly sexually active and thoroughly enjoys having 'fun' with his friends, as well as other people he meets who enjoy his company.

Bio: As stated above, Tim is highly sexually active, and enjoys keeping himself busy with anything that excites him. Some of his biggest turn ons involve anything where other people don't know he's nearby, as to excite his voyeuristic nature. He also enjoys being mistreated and roughhoused during sex or other sexual acts. He has a strong love for feet, cum, and an even stronger, yet what some would call a strange sexual attraction to cat people, such as Nekos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom