Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Catch a Cat by the Tail newagefrankenstein& ice_clover

newagefrankenstein

Super-Earth
Noir had been stealing things pretty much his entire life. It was, perhaps, the one sin the nuns couldn't beat out of him with a switch. Growing up at an orphanage hadn't been easy, the priests and nuns had been pretty much insufferable. They'd been even worse than usual to him because of the way he looked. Before he'd ever started doing anything wrong he would get the blame for it. So stealing, that had been something that had started out as almost a necessity. Then, as he'd gotten older, he just did it as a matter of course. Then, after he'd managed to squeak by and graduate high school he took to stealing as an occupation because he was really...REALLY good at it.

Normally he'd never stay in one place for any long period of time because that raised the chances of him getting caught. But this time he'd stuck around longer than normal because...well, the pickings were really good. People in this town were rich, they often forgot to lock their doors because they had complex alarm systems (which they then forgot to turn on as they left), and it was just a short drive to the next city over to pawn off the truly ridiculously expensive jewels people just left sitting out. The police in the town clearly had no idea how to deal with a thief of Noir's caliber, which just made him cocky, after all...even if he was a black cat, he looked too cute to be a hardened criminal. And it wasn't like he stole from people who weren't insured or who couldn't afford to lose a few things.

Still, he expected tonight to be his last. He slipped easily past the large townhouse's security and pulled himself up and into the second level window. He glanced around and smiled...nobody home which was perfect. He took his time to travel about the room picking out the things he knew would be covered by their home-insurance or other fall-back security. Credit cards, cash left in a safe, necklaces and jewelry he could easily slip into the satchel he kept slung over his shoulder.

He was leisurely picking out earrings and expensive watches when he caught the slightest sound from the hallway just outside the door. He turned, nervous energy making him pause. He sniffed the air and hesitated, body on edge before he slowly relaxed and went back to sliding jewelry into his bag. If someone was there they were being quiet and so long as Noir finished up soon, there wouldn't be a problem. If he got caught, he'd run...he'd never resorted to violence and had no intention of ever doing so. Especially since he'd never even thrown a punch.

He had no way of knowing about the elite detective unit the town could easily afford. Nor any way of knowing that they'd be able to predict which house he'd strike next.

Noir turned, eyes going wide as the door suddenly burst open. He crouched, hand clinging to the jewels he still held. His ears were perked up and his eyes wide as he stared at the female detective in the door. He swore under his breath, watching her with wide ghost blue eyes as she watched him. She seemed stunned to see that he was just a small black cat which…was helpful because her hesitation meant that he had an opening to escape. He dropped lower and immediately bolted for the window he’d left open.

He practically leapt for the window ledge, squeezing himself out before he could think about the cop with the gun. He was unarmed but he knew that didn’t always stop people…especially cops, from firing at people. Despite himself he was panting and whining in fear when he realized that in his hurry he’d wound up stuck, hips and ass catching in the gap of the window and making him flail as he tried to escape. “Shit! Come on.” he growled, pulling himself through, when he finally started to give he grinned and nearly cried out in victory.

Noir cried out as he was suddenly pulled back into the room. He made a sharp gagging sound as she tossed him to the floor and knocked the wind out of him. He tried to turn over to breath as she slammed the window shut. He tried to recover but he was shaking slightly from the jarring sensation of being tugged in and tossed to the ground.

He could hear the canine police officer chewing him out but since he didn’t particularly care about what she was saying he focused instead on pushing himself up. Until he was suddenly kicked over onto his back and gave a grunt as he suddenly found a heavy boot pushed onto his stomach. It squeezed the air out of him but didn’t cut it off completely and he gasped as he struggled.

He stared up at the female officer with wide blue eyes and did his best to look small, submissive, and more than anything else guiltily cute. Like a five year-old that got caught with their hand in cookie jar rather than a hardened thief. “Pl-please! You’re…you’re hurting me!” he gasped out, wriggling underneath her boot. “I-I’m sorry! I…I just heard about those other um…burglaries and…and I thought I could just, just made use that as a cover to…to get enough to pay for my mom’s hip replacement!” he pleaded, the lie coming up easily enough. He was fairly good at those too, and he knew that with his face a sob story would be just the thing to make him look like a harmless kid taking advantage.

Noir's mouth twitched up slightly at the edges as he fought off forming a smile as he heard her call him cute. He could feel her boot moving and he tensed lightly under her as he prepared to bolt. Except then her boot just came down harder and right over his crotch. He gave a cry of pain and thrashed, leg raising to try and push her off. He could feel her pressing down right over his cock.

He whimpered for real and squirmed, trying to bat away her hands as she pulled out her cuffs. "Get off me!" he growled, blue eyes lowering into as fierce a look as he could muster. "You're crushing my dick!" he snapped, ears flicked back and tail flicking back and forth dangerously.

He unleashed his claws and tried digging those into her boot. "I'm not telling you a damn thing!" he hissed.

Noir gagged as the cop just threw herself ontop of him, pinning his hands above his head and effectively kept him from lashing out further. His ears flicked down and forward submissively as he tried to drag in air. His head was swimming from the rough treatment, his tail pressed almost painfully into the floor beneath him.

He tilted his head back and away from her, releasing a whine as her harsh anger rasped over his ear. The fight went out of him quickly. Partly due to her own clear skill at keeping him effectively subdued, but also because while Noir wanted nothing more but to flee, his body wanted nothing more than to feel her slide up against him again.

He forced himself not to think about the way her body pressed against his, heels scrabbling helplessly against the floor beneath him. "O-okay okay! Noir, it's Noir! My name's Noir Abbey now please ngh! Please get off." he told her on breathless gasp, blue eyes looking anywhere but at her because looking would just confirm what his body already knew, that her curves were slotting so wonderfully against his.

Noir gave a sharp whine as she grabbed his chin and forced him to look at her. She was furious with him he could tell, but more than that her fierce glare was making his cock twitch up to life in his pants and- Shit! He could tell the exact moment she caught on to what was happening to him. His ears tilted down and back a little in embarrassment.

When the look in her eyes changed he swallowed thickly and tried to squirm away, although that failed miserably as she just pushed up his shirt by force and tied his wrist’s above and behind his head. When she lowered herself down and licked over one of his nipples. He gave a cry and shuddered which became a rather loud moan as she sucked at it.

This time when he squirmed it was to try and work his body closer to hers. He was whining and whimpering, needy little moans breaking through as she teased him. “Sto-stop! Please! I-I’m sorry okay! I-I’ll return all the stupid money jus-just stop! This…this is weird, you-you can’t!” he whined, although he didn’t really sound as if he wanted her to stop.

Noir’s ears flattened down but in a submissive way as he heard her mutter about punishment. Absently he licked his lips, feeling like they’d gone dry. The same way his mouth seemed to have done. His tail flicked up lightly and his claws retracted without his noticing as he watched her remove her jacket and shirt.

Noir gasped as the officer pressed her healthy bosom to his chest. He gave a small cry as she bit at his neck. He could tell she was doing it to dominate him, and it had the added effect of making him go lax so long as she held on. When she pulled away to speak he gasped and barely registered that she’d said her name. ‘Naida’…wasn’t that funny? They’re names both started with ’n’.

He yelped in surprise as he was suddenly lifted up and then tossed onto the bed. He mewled a tad helplessly as she bit his neck again, body simply going limp under her until she started to lap at the same spot. He could hear her talking about rights, he knew the schtick. But this was not at all like any arrest he’d ever heard of. As she cupped the seam of his pants he let out a sharp hiss, head tipping back as his hips thrust up into the touch. “I-…Oh! This…this is police ha-harassment.” he muttered, breathless.

Noir gave a sharp cry as his pants were suddenly pulled down, the only think left to conceal him was the pair of blue silk briefs underwear he always wore on jobs. His cock, standing tall and pushing against the material in need was clear to see against the light material and he groaned as he could see a damp spot forming where his dick pressed against the material. Like the rest of him, Noir’s cock wasn’t very large, he was an average 5.3 inches and fine with that. Most women were okay with that.

Or so he told himself until he watched her unbuckle her own pants and revealed a rather large bulge in her panties. Noir swallowed thickly and he glanced from the bulge to her face and then back again his ears flicking down in a clear submissive display. “Oh…oh god.” he said, voice hitching as she crawled over him.

He quivered as she sniffed at his briefs and then gasped as she licked at his cock through his silk underwear. “I-I oh!” he mewled, toes flexing under her as he thought about the cock in her panties and her mouth over his dick. He tried to fight off his growing lust but knew it was helpless as his blue eyes lowered to meet hers. “I-I think I’ve been a very naughty kitty and-and I’m in trouble.” he said with a playful smirk, wiggling his hips at her.

Noir sucked in a shuddering breath as he felt her lick over the tip of his cock. His briefs may still have been in the way but he didn't really care when he could still feel it so pointedly. He moaned as she did it again and smiled slightly as she crawled up to straddle him, her bulge pressed against his.

Noir gave a curious murmur as he was lifted, ears tilting curiously as she pressed him against her neck. When she pressed her hand against his ass he groaned. His ears flickered getting some idea of what she wanted but unsure just how hard he could bite her without worrying about reprisal. His mouth was practically drooling when he opened it to bite down, hard enough to bruise but not hard enough to break the skin.

He nibbled lightly and then gave a low whimper. "Or else?" he asked cheekily, his tail giving a playful flick. He kissed along the bite he'd place and then bit down again, although lighter than before.

Noir gave a sharp moan as he felt her hands slip under the fabric of his underwear to grip his buttocks directly. He wiggled in her grip until he felt a finger rub over his puckered hole, the reaction was immediate. He stilled and then shuddered, his tail fluffing up and flicking to the side as his blue eyes went wide. He tugged at the restraints of his own shirt but since it didn’t budge the most he managed to do was give himself more of a work-out. He could feel her hips grinding against his, her cock rubbing up against his own.

He whimpered and then gave a muffled noise of surprise as his face was suddenly forced between her breasts. He glanced up at her, raising a brow until a prodding finger at his entrance had him shivering and turning his head to eagerly latch his mouth around her left nipple. He suckled at the sensitive nub, twirling his tongue around it before he turned to flicking it. He suckled the nub and then teased it gently with his teeth. He parted from it with a kiss, saliva trailing from his bottom lip to the nub before he turned his head and began to treat the right one much the same as he had the other.

He shifted underneath her, body heating up with the constant stimulation. He wanted to reach out and grab the breast his mouth wasn’t busy pleasing but with them bound overhead he didn’t think he’d have much chance of that. Besides, the second she released him he might just get up and run while he still had some dignity left. Sex or no sex he still didn’t want to wind up in jail. He hummed around her nipple, switching his attention back to all too happily bring it to a peak. He was still convinced that if he let her have her way with him he might tire her out enough to get away at the end. That, after all, would be much better than facing the rich pricks he’d stolen from in court.

Noir went easily as he was pushed back onto the bed, from the way she was going on he was sure he was doing a good job at pleasing her, which bode well for him. She pressed so close to him that he felt like it was getting hard to breath until she got up and turned around. When he was confronted with her cock and balls he swallowed thickly, wondering if she expected him to start sucking on these now rather than on her tits. He gasped as she tugged his underpants down, releasing his pointed and pink kitty prick, the member nearly the same color as his nose and the pads on the bottoms of his feet. Although with how much blood was pumping through it now it was blushing a nice shade of red.

When she kissed his abs he gave a sudden shudder and moaned, squirming slightly as her mouth trailed lower. As her tongue slid up his shaft he groaned, toes curling. He could barely stand the way he teased her, choking back a strangled sound of pleasure as her tongue slid down and pushed away his foreskin. When she pulled her mouth away he was practically shaking, his cock exposed in a way he wasn’t completely familiar with and sensitive.

Without really thinking about it he lifted his head enough to lick and suckle at her hanging sack. He traced his tongue up to the base of her cock and then pulled one of her balls into his mouth to lather it in his spit and tease it with his tongue. He groaned and lapped at her heavy cock, larger and thicker than his own, and sucked down every trace of pre he could get to. He rolled his own hips up in a silent plea for more, spreading his legs as far as he could with his briefs wrapped around his legs. His tail flicked up and he gave a low purr as he did his best to get her to do more to him.

Noir gave a muffled whimper as he watched Naida raise up enough to pull off her panties. As her cock pressed into his face his breath hitched and he groaned, reaching out with his tongue to lap at it once more. The smell of her was strong and it made his head swim. When she grabbed his own cock he gave a sharp cry, tail flicking up and curling around his leg. He tried to settled as she stroked him but it was difficult. He felt too good.

He could feel her velvety mouth slip over the head of his cock and he almost choked as his mouth grew wet enough to drool. He could feel her finger teasing him in his most sensitive places and he whined, legs working slightly as she took her time to work him up. He tried to focus on her instead, reaching out with his mouth to take the head of her cock into his mouth. He sucked at it lightly, pushing his tongue up against the underside before he drew away and teased the hole at the tip with the point of his tongue.

He lapped up every bit of pre, his own length leaking liberally, before he trailed kisses down to draw one of her balls into his mouth suckling and licking at that as she worked so hard to get him off. It felt like a race, one he didn't want to win, but everytime she touched him he drew so much closer to exploding inside of that seeking mouth. Sure he wasn't a virgin, but it wasn't like he saw much action either. He had no stamina for this sort of thing.

Noir gave a sharp whine as he felt the detective swallow his cock again, her head bobbing up and down on his shaft and driving him mad with the way her tongue passed over the tip of it. His heels caught the sheet of the bed beneath him and he pressed them into the mattress as he seemed to fight off his quickly mounting orgasm.

As she swallowed around his cock, sucking down pre and making Noir's eyes roll back in his head the cat did his best to suckle at her larger cock, nearly gagging as she began to move her hips. He relaxed and tried to just take it, moaning around it as she drove him higher. His movements stuttered however as he felt her finger trace his entrance a muffled exclamation leaving him as he tried to kick out to little effect. She was getting faster the noises of her blowjob making his head spin as he did his utmost to keep up only to fail spectacularly, he was little more than a moaning, writhing mess.

When her finger sank inside his ass he cried out, blue eyes going wide, head shooting up and forcing him to stretch his jaw and catch it up the length of her cock. He swallowed, fought back his reaction to gag, his eyes watering. He backed up enough to be comfortable to suck and lap as best he could but he wasn't doing much now beyond haplessly taking her cock into his mouth and sucking messily around it. He came hard as she jacked him off, a hoarse cry and whimper ripping out of him and muffled around her dick. Ropes of his own cum shot out and then trailed down over her hand as he shivered in the aftermath.

Noir was taken by surprise as she came, first that she'd taken her cock from his mouth and then again when streams of cum splattered over his face and into his mouth. He nearly choked on it all. He swallowed what he could and gave a soft groan. He could feel her pressed against him and her weight pushed him into the bed. His tail swished to the side as he began to grow uncomfortable despite the post-orgasmic lull. "Mmff...can you let me up now? If it's all the same to you I'd rather not do a line up with my eyes glued shut from your spunk." he said on a huff. Not that he expected to do a line up. The second she let his hands free he was sure to make a run for it.

He wiggled slightly beneath her and grunted, licking over his lips and trying to roll over to at least wipe the cum away from potentially dripping into his eyes.

Noir gave a small grumble of annoyance as his face was wiped clean with a sock. A sock! He spluttered and sent her a glare, his tail flicking back and forth at the tip irritably. She was still straddling him, keeping him effectively pinned and helpless beneath her. His ears flicked back and he huffed. "Sure, better...did you have to use a sock?" he grumbled, although his ears perked up as she grinned.

When she grabbed and twisted his nipples he yelped and then hissed, wiggling beneath her as he tried to squirm away. At his words his eyes shot up to look at her in surprise, ears flattening back submissively. At the kiss Noir whined and when he tried to kiss her back it was woefully short on his earlier note of aggression or fight for dominance. In fact he was breathless and reeling when she pulled away to whisper in his ear and lick at it. He whimpered and his bottom lip quivered when he next spoke. "N-no, wha-what? You can't, you can't be serious." he gasped.

Noir blinked up at her, his breath catching as she held his chin and forced him to look a her. He shuddered at the tone in her voice his tail flicking up and then curling around his own ankle as if to have a lifeline. His eyes turned briefly to the sock she picked up once more and then back to her as she growled at him. He didn't notice the way she balled the piece of clothing up, not until she was forcing it into his mouth and gagging him with it. He could taste a healthy mixture of cum, sweat, and whatever else the thing had managed to pick up and could do little about it as the damn thing took up his whole mouth. He gave a muffled indignant cry around it and tried to redouble his efforts to get away.

Until she rubbed her cock against his and made him whimper, his squirming stopped momentarily as his over-sensitive flesh sang out in a mixture of pleasure and pain. As she rubbed their hips together Noir gave muffled cries and moans behind his make-shift gag, his blue eyes watering. When she sucked and bit at his nipple his voice took on a sharp note and his cock twitched to life, he sobbed behind the gag for a moment as she teased his nipples unable to do anything but writhe beneath her and cry in pleasure tinged pain into the sock stuffed in his mouth.

Noir let out a muffled sound of surprise as she pulled him close and then rolled them both over so that he was now on top. Although there'd be little he could do she kept him nicely pinned in place above her. He wouldn't be going anywhere. The close proximity also pushed Noir's hips closer to hers, making his eyelids flutter on a groan. He wasn't sure about her but he was feeling a little over-stimulated, getting hard again after cumming once already wasn't something he was used to, particularly this quickly.

As she ordered him to move he made a muffled sound around the sock in his mouth, moaning around it and soaking it with saliva as his mouth watered. He could feel her spit on both of their lengths as she began to rub them together faster...harder. He shuddered, ears tilting back and down as he panted and breathed hard around the make-shift gag. He stared down at her and made a muffled sound of reluctant agreement as he shifted just enough to get some leverage and began to thrust his hips against hers, rubbing their cocks together even further. The friction just one shade off from painful.

Noir made a thankful little mewl as the gag was pulled from his mouth and he was allowed to relax his jaw. He continued to pant, this time a bit of drool slipping over the corner of his mouth. He could feel her rock hard nipples pressing against him and he gave a soft whimper. He continued to rock his hips against her, his cock throbbing valiantly despite the fact that all of the friction and stroking was tinged with pain as his too sensitive organ was stimulated past his usual limits. "Yo-you an-anh didn't have to...to do it...in the first place." he muttered breathlessly.

He gasped as her hand landed on his cock and began to direct it, wincing at her grip and then giving out a tight cry as he was suddenly inside of her. He let out a soft whine, pausing slightly to take in deep breaths of air even as her inner walls practically sucked him in deeper. When he was fully seated inside her he took in a sobbing breath. "F-fuck do-don't- please!" he pleaded, blue eyes watering as his cock was squeezed by her insides. "I'll-I'll be good don't...don't ...please!"

Noir gave her a mild groan as her legs wrapped around him and forced him to fuck her further, her ass tight around his cock. When she moaned he briefly wondered if he'd hurt her but clearly that wasn't the case. When he let her go he released an almost relieved sigh. When she kissed him he blinked in disbelief, his ears perking up. He melted into the softness of it, praying for mercy, that she'd take pity on him and just...cuddle or something. Until she pushed him back.

He landed with an 'oof!' and gazed up at her in surprise. He gasped and then cried out as she pushed into him, his head thrown back as his entrance burned at the initial intrusion. When she was fully seat inside of him he mewled helplessly, his body responding to her and the dominance she showed. "That's...I didn't mean-! You...you said you were going to-to crush my-my...O~h!" he purred, arching his back into her as she filled him. "S-so...so deep." he breathed, his tail flicking up to wrap around her calf.

Noir released a strangled cry as he felt her cock throb inside of him, his own twitching as he stared down at where her hips were pressed flush up against his ass. He glanced up at her with wide eyes as she told him she couldn't resist him. At her laugh his ears swung forward in interest. Then she was moving her cock sliding in and out of him, over places inside of him that had little jolts of electric pleasure surging through his limbs. He whimpered, his legs stretching out and then pulling up close to wrap around her hips, drawing her in deeper.

He shivered as she touched his chest and abs, her fingers leaving little rivets in his ebony, soft fur. He gasped and mewled as her tongue began to circle his chest, growing closer and closer to his nipple. When she licked his nipple and began to trace the other his breath became haggard, sharp little whimpers and whines dragged from his throat. He rolled his hips into each of her thrusts crying out each time she brushed against his prostate. "I-I I'm sorry! Oh-Oh please! I-I can't-! Fe-feels like I'm gonna-gonna die!" he pleaded, feeling a second orgasm grow close and painful.

Noir could feel Naida's cock leaking inside of him, biting his lower lip at the strange sensation. He groaned as her thrusts grew slicker and smoother as a result the obscene squelching sound of her length moving in and out of his ass making his head spin. He gripped at his make-shift restraints, claws digging into them as he panted and mewled helplessly as his cock painfully throbbed. He was short on breath already when she kissed him again, whimpers and gasps of mixed pleasure and pain eeking out around her tongue and mouth.

He shuddered as she whispered into his ear and he rose his brows as she adjusted him, slipping a pillow beneath him to prop him up. He nearly screamed as she slammed home inside of him again, her dick unfathomably deeper than it was before. As she switched up the pace and impact of her thrusts he slowly dissolved into a sobbing, moaning mess, head dipping back and chest pushed out, heaving with each breath. "Oh! OH! Anh! Oh please!" he begged, no longer understanding what he was begging for as he felt his prick give one last valiant twitch before he could take it no longer. He came on a silent, writhing, scream a trickle of cum spurting out of his over-sensitive length as his eyes rolled back and his tail curled up and over her thigh.

Noir gave a plaintive whine as the cop continued to thrust into him until her own orgasm smashed into them both. He groaned as he felt her seed filling him up, the hot cum flowing into him and sitting heavy in his insides. He sighed in near relief as she finally stopped, pulling out of him and letting her built up spunk drip out of his opening. He panted harshly and did his best to try and calm himself, breathing hard shivering from the exertion. He sucked in a hiss as she nipped at his ear but he let it out slowly, his muscles quivering. "Yes...Yes I...I promise." he mumbled, exhaustion nibbling at his heels.

His eyes grew heavy and he moaned as he tried to stretch out his sore and over-worked limbs. "Mmf! Can ...can you untie me now?" he asked, tentatively, ears slipping back submissively.

Noir sat up and tilted his head at her, huffing as she tossed his clothes at him. He let out a sigh of relief as she untied him stretching out his sore muscles and massaging his wrists in particular. He tilted his head at her comment and blinked. Did she expect him to run. He glanced away, embarrassed, ears flicking down as if unsure as he pulled on his clothes and tried not to think about how sticky he felt...or the cum still seeping from his rear. Once he was dressed he glanced back at her and grinned. "I mean...you CAN chase me. There's just no guarantee that you'll catch me again." He teased.

He shrugged and once he had his gear back on made his way to the window once more, slipping it open and grinning back at her. "But...hey, who knows. There's still plenty of rich folks in this town. Makes a kitty like me ...hungry." he giggled and slipped out the window, pausing once he was on the otherside to lean back in with a wicked grin as he lifted his hand and revealed her badge and wallet dangling in his fingers. "Oh...by the way...did you need these?" He laughed as he let go of the window, slid down the side of the roof and bounded off into the night once more.

Back
Top Bottom