Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Fall of the Elves - Sebastian & Thy Beloved

ThyBeloved

Moon
INTRODUCTION
The Most Serene Republic of Zatlassan has stood for centuries as flame of elven culture in the darkness of a savage and cruel world. Ruled by a democratically elected High Council, it had weather several invasion attempts from hordes of orcs and goblins. Yet its fall would come at the hands of what they considered their less uncivilized allies: the humans. The nearby Kingdom of Isgramor had grew from a tiny city-state to a sprawling kingdom in less than a century. The common elven opinion was the the humans would soon turn on each other and anyway they would never dare to attack the might of the elven republic. About a year ago they were proved wrong. A strong new king quelled any internal dissent, modernized the army and marched on the sacred soil of the elven nation. After a few initial victories the human army got bogged down in a costly attrition war. The tide seemed to be turning and the elven army, confident that the humans were now weak and tired, engaged the invading army in a pitched battle. In elven annals it would be recorded as the Battle of Unnumbered Tears. Through a combination of iron discipline, superior experience and good leadership the humans annihilated their opponents. After that, the great elven cities fell one by one. Only two remain under elven control and one is under siege and the other is discussing the terms of surrender.

The city of Athwen was among the last to fall. Once it was a great fluvial port, renown for its spiced wines and precious silk, now it has been reduced to a ghost of its past glory. The humans rule of the city with an iron fist, especially after the elvish resistance murdered a human patrol. With the humans controlling the city and its resources, the price of basic necessities has gone through the roof. Food and medicines are now precious commodities.

A HARSH NEW REALITY
Ashilanna was wondering aimlessly through the city. In her youth she was considered a true elven beauty, tall, willowy with golden hair and deep blue eyes. Nowadays her beauty was not gone, just hidden beneath the scars that the cruelties of life had inflicted her. Her sweet beloved husband has died at the Battle of Unnumbered Tears leaving her with three children to raise. Then the humans came and they took her family's house and vineyards. Left with no income she tried to find some kind of employment, but the city was full refugees desperate for work. So she sold her jewelry and anything they didn't need. The money lasted for a while but it was never going to last.

That morning she left the small cottage she shared with her father and her children looking for some food to put on the table. It had been two days since she last ate and she was now weak and desperate. With her head full of gloomy thoughts she passed a ruined house when a weird smell hit her senses. She stopped and filled her lungs with the scent. Freshly baked elven bread. She had no doubt about it, even if she hadn't encountered it in what seemed ages ago, she could never forget such a heavenly aroma. Without thinking she followed the fragrant trail, she had no clear idea of what to do once she found its source. She just knew she had to find it. Then she would think of something. Maybe she would beg, maybe she would steal, at this point she was ready to do anything for a still warm loaf of bread.

She didn't have to search for long. At the end of the road, there was a gate in a high wall and through the gate was slowly passing a wagon full of bread. She watched as it disappeared, with its mouth-watering cargo, in some building behind the gate. A bitter disappointment struck her: it was the human garrison. Her disappointment turned into a river pure hot hate. First they killed her husband and now they feasted as her children were starving to death. She clenched her fist. Oh, how she wished them dead! How she fantasized about mowing them down like weeds. But she was weak and alone and her youngest son, Ilrion, was ill. Rage was simply a luxury she could no longer afford. Reluctantly she let go of her fantasies of vengeance and moved on. As she turned, an idea wormed its way into her mind. There were rumors going around of some girls who got some "gifts" from the humans in exchange for "company". She tried to fight the idea, she was the daughter of a true elven family. Asking the humans was beneath her. A voice in her conscience asked if she was ready to let her children suffer in order to preserve her elven dignity. Her family counted on her and she just could not let them down. She resigned herself. After all maybe the humans would take pity on her. Maybe they wouldn't ask too much of her.

With a dreadful sensation in her bones, she turned toward the guards at the gate, head hung low.

"Alt, who are you and what do you want?" Demanded one of the guards pointing a spear toward her in a lazy gesture.

From up close she found the humans even more repulsive than she remembered. Stocky, rough and smelly, they looked like beasts to her. Arrogant, cruel beasts at that. But her family needed her. So she cast her eyes down, swallowed her pride and pushed the words out of her mouth.

"Sorry to disturb you, I have three hungry children. Could you please let me have some of that bread that you took in? Just one loaf would be enough. I - she hesitated - I could work ..."
The knot that she felt in her stomach stirred, threatening to break her voice with emotion, but she forced herself to add in a whisper: "I could keep you company".

The guards relaxed and smirked at each other. It wasn't the first time that happened and they knew how to handle the situation. The first guard circled around her like a wolf circling his prey. She realized that he was checking her out. She wasn't exactly looking her best, clad as she was in a simple and worn blue dress, but beneath the grime and fatigue she was a still attractive elven mother.

"Yes, I think we could work something out ... but before letting you in I have to search for hidden weapons" Ha said with a lusty smile.

It was too late to go back now. So she simply nodded and held her breath. When his hands touched her body she closed her eyes. Only her husband had ever touched her this way. As he groped her with impunity she focused on the faces of her children. When he was done, she opened her eyes again.

Satisfied, the guard turned to his colleague. "I think we should send her to the Commander. She's his type. What do you think?"

The other guard was visibily disappointed. "What?! We found her, we get to keep her, that's the rule! Why send her to the Commander? He's got plenty of elf-bitches!"

The other human sighed audibly. "See Eric, this why I tell you that you have no vision. Sure, we could employ her services right here and now. But, if we give her to the Commander and she makes him happy, the Commander will make us happy. You understand now?"

His comrade smiled broadly. "Ah! I see! Good idea Tom!" Addressing the nervous elf with a more professional tone he added: "This way darling, I'm sure the Commander will be pleased to see you"

Ashilanna felt she was making a terrible mistake, but it was this or watching her children die. So she said nothing and followed the human.

Lieutenant General Antonius Blackbriar sat behind his desk in the barracks working on reports. The title was new to him. Just over a month ago he had been a corporal until he alone had come up with the plans to conquer this city. The plan had succeeded with minimal loss to the human race, something thought near-impossible. As reward Antonius had received a promotion, and the city-port of Athwen was put under his direct command. For the past month Antonius had been working hard at keeping the city running, and as wealthy as he could. It was tough work. He was a soldier, not a politician or an accountant. With luck the King would appoint a proper Lord soon. All Antonius had to do was keep the elven natives obedient and under heel.

Most of the elves had accepted their fate. Except for a few holdouts here and there. Only days past a small group of elves had murdered one of Antonius' patrols. In retaliation Antonius had doubled the patrols, and tripled the price of food, medication and other necessities, with an exemption for all military members. By crushing the elves and raising the humans Antonius hoped to quell what rebellion was left. From there he could work at stabilizing the city, and making the wealth flow once more.

The room Antonius was in was long and large. Seated at the back his desk was covered in papers in the way of organized chaos. Heading towards the front each side was lined with even more desks with men of lesser rank working at each one, or running about. The entrance of this hall of the barracks held a few waiting chairs. Sparsely decorated there was only two banners on the wall behind Antonius, one of the Kingdom, the other the black rose on green background of the house Blackbriar.

Handing a folded letter to a messenger Antonius looked down the little walkway his desk was centered on and he focused on the three figures walking towards him. He recognized the two guards, but the new blonde elf was new. The shame and fear in her face along with the giddiness of the guards told Antonius exactly what the elf-woman was doing here. She was a little roughed up, dirty and likely starving, but a beautiful specimen nonetheless. Antonius waited until the three of them stopped in front of his desk before he spoke.

Eric, Tom. If the two of you are here, who is watching the gate?” The giddiness in the guards instantly turned to fear at the cold tone of Antonius' voice. “Go.” With no hesitation the two guards turned around and left, whatever reward they thought they would receive, forgotten. His dark eyes turned to the bright elf, looking her over a little more closely. He had already collected a fair share of elven slaves to keep his satisfied, but he was not opposed to another one. Especially if she could follow orders.

Behind me is a door leading to a bedroom. To the left is another door leading to a bathroom. Go and wash yourself. Shave all the hair from your eyebrows down. You'll find new clothes in there, put on something clean that shows off your body.” The various articles of woman's clothing hanging in the bathroom were from other girls that had arrived much as this elf, along with other skimpy pieces of clothing that Antonius had liked on woman, and collected over the past month. “Once you are relatively pretty again you will wait in the middle of the bedroom for me.” The bedroom was setup so Antonius had a comfortable place to sleep, in case he needed to stay overnight at his headquarters. This wouldn't be the first time he used the little hideaway for something more informal though. “If you're a good little bitch you will remove your clothing right there, then crawl into the bedroom with your ass up in the air.

((I'm assuming she will at least go into the bedroom. If not, ignore everything after this, and I'll reply as needed ^^))

After the elf left his sight and he head the bedroom door close behind him Antonius got back to work on his reports. As much as he enjoyed playing with the elven beauties who threw themselves at him Antonius had a job to do, and he did it very well. It was almost an hour and half after he had sent the blonde away that he finally pushed his chair up and stood. The room was almost empty now; sunset about half an hour away most men would be finding food, female comfort then sleep. Antonius would be starting his night with woman comfort.

Antonius was dressed in a crisp, black military uniform. His boots and pants were a solid black, broken by the white undershirt he wore. Over top of that was a black jacket, ornamented only by four white ropes on his right arm, distinguishing his rank. Picking up his vicsious looking sword Antonius strode from his desk and back into the bedroom. He closed the door behind him and slid the latch tight. The bedroom was spacious, but simple. A large bed sat opposite of the door, a small desk to the right and the bathroom to the left. A bearskin rug lie at the bottom of the bed, where the elf woman should be waiting.

Walking over to the desk Antonius dropped his sword on top of it, before turning to look over the woman. “I have prettier, and tighter cunts to stick my cock into.” Elves were an incredibly modest race. Antonius found that such vile words always made them beautifully uncomfortable. “Dance for me, show off your body and tell me why I should let an aged up bitch like you entertain me.” Crossing his arms Antonius leaned back against the desk, his dark eyes watching the pretty elf.​

She stood in the middle of the room clad in a defensive posture. She didn't know what to expect, but it was the best opportunity she had found so far to get her hands on something to bring home and she wasn't going to let it go so easily. All the documents and the people working at their desks were reassuring. It made her feel like this was official, according to the law. Maybe they would let her plead her case. They were brutes, but they too had mothers and sisters they cared about.

Her hopes vanished once he spoke to her. Harsh cruel words of indifference. She realized that she had make a huge mistake coming here, but it was too late to turn back now. Her stomach twisted and turned. She didn't know what to do so she simply did as she was told. Her long ears felt like they were on fire as she replied "Yes sir" and marched toward the bedroom and into the bathroom like a prisoner to the gallows. The people around her barely seemed to register her presence, but she could swear she heard two voices whisper to each other "the knife-ears is going to get a good pounding tonight - she sure is!".

She hurried her pace, keeping her eyes to the floor to avoid any sneering gaze, and closed herself in the bathroom. The clenching anxiety did not leave her body just because she was now alone. The knowledge that her time was running out kept her on her toes. Confused and dumbfounded, she concentrated on cleaning herself. At least she had something to do and this kept her from thinking too much on what was about to happen. After cleaning and shaving as instructed she busied herself with choosing something to wear. It took her a while, but in the end she settled for the less indecent dress she could find. The underwear was even more of a problem. What he had collected couldn't be counted as underwear. They looked more like strings to her. Did female humans really wear these things? Did they have no self-respect? For all her objections she was too afraid of incurring in his ires so she reluctantly wore one. The string chafed uncomfortably between her buttocks, but she endured it stoically.

And so she waited, like a sheep waiting for her butcher. It seemed forever, time slowing by at the rhythm of her pulsing fears. When he finally entered the room she was almost glad that the wait was over. Finally she'll know her destiny, whatever it might be. Her fantasies had prepared her for the worst ... and they weren't far off.

He spoke to her using rude words that no elven commander would say, not even to his lowlies prisoner. But she was standing in the middle of the room while wearing a skimpy and uncomfortable dress so she tolerated the indignity. At this point the only thing that matter to her was what he was going to do to her and how long will it last. So it came as a surprise when he declared that he wasn't really interested in her.

The villain had the guts to ask her to prove her worthy to him. She just couldn't believe it. It was a test and, she knew it, she was going to fail. Terror gripped her heart. Was she going to lie? To say that she was an expert lover when in all her life she only ever made love with her husband? Was she going to claim skills she didn't have? No. It didn't matter where she was or what he made her wear. Dignity in all things. Dignity to the end.

Clutching her hands together in front of her chest in an unconscious gesture of prayer she raised her head and looked him squarely in the eyes.

"Sir, I'm a mother of three. My children are starving. All I'm asking is some food for them." Her voice was steady and sure, but her cheek were flush with embarrassment. "I don't have much to offer you. I'm not a great lover or a skillful dancer. And I'm sure you have plenty of more attractive women pining for your attention. But I've got nothing left to give you but my body ..."

She delivered her speech standing firm in the middle of the room. As she spoke she realized that her proposal lacked any sort of appeal. He wasn't the type of man to show pity. So she tried to add something that she thought he would like to hear. "So I beg you to ... to ... f-fuck t-this c-cunt ..." She felt dirty and sick, but she managed to voice such heinous words.

The blonde elf's posture was stiff as Antonius spoke to her, as was her tone as she gave him a 'yes sir' before she marched past his desk and into the bedroom. Antonius wasn't worried that the woman might be an assassin, or that she had intentions other than what she appeared. It was extremely rare that a female elf attempted violence, and certainly not anything premeditated. No, the elven whore knew she was going to get fucked, and she wasn't going to fight that now. Antonius quite enjoyed an obedient bitch, and this particular woman showed signs of being quite pleasing.

Stepping into the bedroom he found her standing where she should be wearing a tight black dress. Cleaned up as she was she was definitely pleasing to they eyes, and her body would bring Antonius great pleasure. At his words, and demand that she prove herself worthy she clutched her hands together in what Antonius understood was a form of prayer. Then, meeting his eyes she told him she was a Mother of three starving children. Although there was conviction in her tone, her pale cheeks were flush with embarrassment as she told him that she had nothing to give but her body, and after a short pause she begged him to fuck her cunt.

Pushing off of the desk Antonius closed the distance between them with sure steps. Stopping in front of her he reached up with both his hands and grasped her breasts through the dress she was wearing. Very roughly he squeezed her tits, groping at her firm mounds while his eyes watched her face for her reaction to being groped. “After birthing three children I don't see how your loose cunt would be of any pleasure to me.” Still squeezing her breasts he began to push her backwards, towards the bed. Just before she reached it however he forced her slim body to turn around then he pushed her down, so she was bent over the edge of the bed.

Not bothering to hold her down he pulled up the skirt of the dress she was wearing, exposing the thin thong she was wearing, and her bare ass cheeks. Silently he undid his belt then in one fluid motion he pulled his belt free. “I told you to dance. This is for disobeying.” Folding the belt in half he used the makeshift whip to spank the elf. Five time he brought the belt down, the sound cracking through the room. Within moments there were five bright red markings across her ass.

Not giving her any time to rest he grabbed her arms and pulled them tight together across her back. He then used the belt to very tightly tie her elbows together. It would be uncomfortable for the elf, but her comfort wasn't his main concern. With her elbows tied together her chest would also be naturally pushed outwards. He then yanked her up off the bed and tossed her back onto the floor, on her ass where she had originally been waiting for him.

Walking over to where she was lying Antonius knelt down beside her. Reaching out he slid a hand under her dress so his thumb and forefinger could grab onto her nipple. Roughly he gave it a twist, his eyes once more watching her face for her reaction. “From now on you will always refer to yourself in third person as 'this bitch'.” Antonius was curious as to how much he could force the woman to demean herself. With three hungry children she was likely very desperate. “Practice now by telling me what a good little girl my newest bitch can be.” Letting go of her nipple Antonius pushed her dress to the side, so that her firm tit was exposed to the air. After admiring the view for a moment and listening to her words Antonius stood up, then moved back in front of the bed.

Get on your knees, and using only your mouth I want you to remove my pants and underwear.” With her arms tied behind her she wouldn't be able to use her hands to help her at all. “If at any time you are struggling, pause long enough to apologize for being a horrible little bitch. Once you get my cock free you are too lick it until my cock is nice and hard.” Antonius wouldn't be surprised if she was like the other elves he had had in this position, in that she had never even considered putting her mouth near a cock. In fact he was counting on it. “Once it is hard you are to stand up, and with your legs nice and straight bend over with your ass towards me. Ask me again to fuck your cunt.”​

She knew it was coming but she still instinctively braced for impact as he lunged to grope her breasts. At a good handful each they were big for an elf but still round and firm even after three births. She tried to stand still as he did what he wanted with her breasts but she couldn't help but wince in discomfort. As he accused her of having a loose cunt she tried to mount a perfunctory defence. "My ... my ... thing is not loose ... it could give you great pleasure if only ..." He never let her finish.

He made her bend over the bed and she prepared for the worst. Her mind estranged itself from the situation. This was not really happening. Not to her anyway. Her breathing became heavier and her eyes opened up in fear. This was not really happening. This was not really happening.

When the belt came it yanked her back into reality. "I'm sorry!" she yelped. She apologized four more times before it was over. Nobody had ever raised a finger on her. Not her father, not her brothers, not even her husband. The leashes had stung, but not as much as having her physically integrity violated with such ease. She never felt so helpless in her life.

Her bottom was still throbbing with pain when he forced her elbows together. Flexible as she was it still drew a cry as he tied her. She struggled weakly but she did not complain. Not even when he tossed her down on the rug. She just remained there. Strewn over the rug, with her arm below her, she looked like a broken marionette. Her hair a golden halo while her shapely breasts strained to be free of their black satin prison making her fully erect nipples clearly visible. Gaze was fixed on some point in the distance a single phrase kept repeating in her head. This was not really happening. He could do anything he wanted with that inanimate doll on the floor. This was not happening to her.

Once again she was brought back by pain. The cold, the fabric and her fear had turned her nipples into small, sensitive stalagmites. So when he twisted one of them it sent a lightning bolt of searing pain directly into her brain. She folded in half, legs kicking the empty air. "Oh Gods, it hurts! It hurts so bad! Please stop! Please, please pleasepleaseplease! PLEASE!" She pleaded desperately.

Even when he let go of that little sore button of flesh the pain did not subsided immediately. It continued to echo through her body. A stern reminder of what he could do to her. Emerging from the haze of agony, his words sank into her conscience. What he asked of her was too much. What she had done so far was horrible and demeaning, but she could still forgive herself. But not this. In that instant she knew with unshakable certainty that this was a threshold. If she chose to cross this line there would be no going back. She would lose something irreplaceable. Therefore it was an easy choice. Dignity. Dignity to the end. Nevermind the pain. Dignity above all.

It should have been an easy choice. If it was just her life she was throwing away. But on her depended the lives of her children. So when the words came they weren't the ancient elven words of defiance she had imagined.

"T-this b-b-bitch is happy to serve, sir. Her wet c-cunt is always open for you" Her face cracked in a broken smile as a single tear rolled down her cheek. She struggled to get up on her knees, but she was still in shock and fell back down. Her face buried in the rug, she began to sob.

"This bitch is sorry for being so clumsy" She blurted out between sighs and sobs.

When she lifted her face again it was strewn with tears. She regretted having applied some make-up after the bath because she could feel the mascara running down her face. Undaunted she finally managed to get on her knees right in front of him. Even trembling like a leaf she managed to get his cock out with relative ease. Getting it out had been the easy part. His organ now stood there in front of her. It emanated a pungent odor that her refined elven nose found repulsive. It felt like so terribly human. How was it possible to her mouth on that filthy thing? Was there anybody who actually did that? It was revolting and unsanitary. Hesitantly she looked up at him. His steely gaze reminded her of what he could do to her and she quickly changed her mind.

"This bitch is sorry for hesitating, please forgive her" This time she said it with more conviction.

Not wanting to test her luck any further she closed her eyes and touched the tip of his cock with the tip of her tongue. She drew back immediately in disgust.

"Please forgive this bitch, she's just a dumb elven bitch and she'll try harder" She added before he could say anything.

Shutting out her senses as best as she could, she began to get to work. What she lacked in experience she made up in apprehension. Fearing the consequences, she began to suck his cock like her life depended on it. After that it didn't take long. When she finally opened her eyes again and stared at her work it had become a towering monstrosity of raging flesh. It must have been more than two fists long. Her husband could not be considered ungifted, by elven standards, but he could not compare.

With her mouth still filled with his taste, she fought to stand up. It was an awkward fight but she managed to get up at the first attempt. As instructed, she bent at the waist offering her ass to him.

"This bitch desires your precious cock up her undeserving cunt, please fuck this pathetic bitch!" She hated herself for how convincing it sounded.

For added effect she struggled to grab her buttocks and spread them wide exposing her little pink pussy. Contrary to what she claimed it was drier than the southern desert.

Back
Top Bottom