Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cheeky Little Brother (Me & MysteriousD) 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
It was Lucy's 18th birthday and she was home alone with her little brother. She was still awaiting her gift from him but he said he would have to give it to her in private. Lately she had been feeling insecure about her body and didn't feel confident about it at all. She felt she was fat because over the last months she had gone up dress sizes. Who would have thought her little brothers gift to her would change all that? That after one night she would all of a sudden feel secure about her body again.

Diego sighed in relief after his and his older sister's parents went out. While he liked to mess with his sister every now and then, he loved her and cared about. He also knew the pain about feeling overweight and such. Which is why he did something brave and nerve-wracking.

He went lingerie shopping and got her something. When the car was gone, he went into her room. He was just in his white tee and boxer briefs. "Happy boirthday!" Diego said to her with a smile as he gave her the fancy-looking bag with the gift inside. He was lucky his job paid well.

"Awww thanks Diego." She pulled out the sexy red lingerie and began to blush. "Lingerie? And how'd you get the sizes right? Have you been going through my underwear draw?" she asked with a giggle. She laid it on her bed and kissed her brother on the cheek. "Thanks bro. I guess I better try it on to see if it fits. I'm guessing you want to see it on me. That's the reason you bought it for me right? Have you always wanted to see me in my underwear?"

Diego blushed when she mentioned the underwear drawer s he did have to go through it in order to try and figure out her size. He did smile a tad when she kissed his cheek. His face became even redder when she mentioned about the reason.

He stammered, but didn't say anything. After a moment, he did nod... he didn't know why, but did so subconsciously/

Lucy checked to see if their parents car had gone through the window and then picked up the new underwear. "Ok I'll let you see it on me. But don't tell anyone! And don't make fun of my fat bits either. Now close your eyes while I change into it." Once his eyes were closed she stripped naked and then put it on. It fitted perfectly on her. "You may look now. I don't look fat in this do I?" Lucy didn't know why she was showing her brother this. To be honest she was a little turned on by him wanting to see her in it. At the present time he was making her feel sexy about herself.

Diego nodded and closed his eyes. When he opened them, he couldn't help but admire how she looked. It looked perfect on her and despite her gaining weight, she still looked sexy and looked very lovely. "You looked very sexy," Diego told her as he looked at her with awe.

In fact, the boner he was getting was proof of that Lucy was quite sexy.

Lucy began to blush when he told her she was sexy. No one had ever called her that. She then noticed his boner and couldn't keeo her eyes off of it. "Diego am I making you hard right now? Because your dick looks like it's going to pop out of your boxers any minute now." She walked up to him closer now and leaned forward. "Thank you for the underwear. It's making me feel really good about myself." As a thank you she kissed him on the lips.

Diego became redder than his sister's hair when he realized that he was in fact hard from seeing his older sisiter in the underwear yet he was too stunned to do any thing about it.

He leaned back a bit when she came over. He smiled at he thank you and was shocked by her kiss. Yer, he couldn't help but return it as he embraced her and his erect cock touched her through his underwear

Lucy couldn't help but allow her little brother to explore her mouth. It just felt right to do. Once the kiss had been broken she blushed. "We really shouldn't have done that. What we're doing is so wrong. Though I have to admit it does feel nice kissing you as your cock brushes the panties you brought me." She now grabbed his cock through his pants and started to rub it against her new panties. "Good thing no ones here to walk in on us. I will admit I'm turned on right now."

Diego blushed harder as he listend to what she said on how wrong it was and how she liked how his cock was grinding up ahainst her. He groaned when she grabbed his cock through his udnerpants to rub it against her panties.

"Y-yea. same," he managed to say, his mind growing hazy with lust as he was grinding his cock against her pussy. He couldn't help but take off his shirt before he rmbaced her, feeling her body onto his.

When they kissed again Lucy noticed her brother remove his top. "Are we getting naked for each other? It's been ages since I let anyone see me naked." With that she removed her bra to reveal her large breasts to him. "I hope you like them. If you want to you can jerk off to them. I've always wanted to have a guy cum all over my face and breasts." She began playing with her breasts to tease him.

Diego licked his lips in anticipation. His hormones have overridden all logical thought and he was running on lust. His erection became harder when he saw her remove the bra to see her large breasts. He went over to lick and kiss them as he began removing his underpants, leaving him naked.

Diego groaned likely as while he went to stroke, he also ground up against her pussy, seperaed just by her lingerie.

Back
Top Bottom