Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Newest Pet [Kikora]

Zero

Super-Earth
Kai waved off to his parents, smiling brightly as he watched them drive away in order to go on their business trip... leaving him alone with his new toy. Oh yes, he had her well secured down in the basement already, a place that was already designated his play room, although now that he was older the name had quite a different meaning. He was always used to getting what he wanted, and in the case of a pet, it was now no different. His parents had not let him have a dog or a cat, there were allergies to be concerned about, as well as the overall mess. So, Kai had decided to take matters into his own hands... bringing another sort of pet into his home.

He lived in a mansion, his family very well off and influential in the community. He did almost none of the dirty work in capturing his prize, rather, he hired a goon to do it for him. He paid well of course, and even if they were caught, he had no ties to the him and Kai himself brought Becka back to his basement. After he closed the door, he walked along the marble hallway until he reached the basement door, unlocking two bolts with his very own key before opening the soundproof door, and closing it on his way in. The stairs creaked a little, the basement not really decorated like the rest of the house. He hadn't allowed anyone down here, especially his parents, and the place was unkempt like the rest of the house.

He turned on the light, revealing a room shockingly similar to a dungeon. While the side closest to the stairs still had carpeting, the other half of the room was stripped down to concrete... and where Teyha was chained up Teyha now, to the wall opposite, her cold bare legs would get quite cold on it. He had gagged her, and he wondered if she had woken up from the drugging she had gotten from his goon. It shouldn't have been too bad, some chlorofoam to knock her out, he wouldn't have been surprised if she wasn't already awake and had tried to fight out. Even though the chains would seem locked to the wall, it was quite the intricate design he had put in place for her. The wall had its very own little mechanism, allowing the chains to be moved from the wall to the ceiling, in which he could force her to be put into various positions without ever having to release her. Other mechanisms in the room included a little wooden horse, as well as a toolcabinet, stock full of all he would require to ... 'train' her.

Then there was of course, Kai himself. A tall, leanly built boy of 16, he was about 6'1" with short black hair contrasting from his fair skin. Although he didn't look terribly strong or bit, he lifted everyday, building up the strength in his arms and making himself lean and fit. His attire was that not seeming anything like the sort whom would commit such heinous crimes, a nice white polo and dress pants. Herself, she was still wearing the uniform that she had gone to school with, captured as she was coming home. Unfortunately for her, he had already taken the liberty of relieving her of skirt and panties. Would Becka recognize him as her captor? Or perhaps she might think that he was here to save her?

Teyha had been on her way home, walking seperate from her sister for once. It was an unusually bold move for her, to actively seek seperatin from her more assertive sister. Normally they were almost inseperable. They were born together, identical but opposite.

Teyha is timid, shy, and often unnoticed. She's spent the better part of her life hiding behing her sister Tehaya, who is louder, bolder, and assertive. Today, though, Tehaya was headed a party, and Teyha found herself lost and scared in the throbbing mass of huan bodies. Now, choosing the lesser of two evils she is headed home by herself, walking the shadowed streets without any protection at all.

She had just rounded the corner when she bumped into a large man, who smiled down at her oddly. She dipped her head slightly, turning red at her blunder, before trying to hurry past. A firm hand on her arm held her in place, and for a brief moment she stared at the man, eyes wide as a folded peice of cloth was pressed over her nose and mouth. She screamed and thrashed, kicking at the man's feet, until the drug took effect. Her body went completely limp as she passed out.

Hours later she awoke, and glanced around in horror. 'Is this a torture chamber?' was the first thing to pop into her head, and she breathed deeply to try to clm her on edge nerves.

A heavy door unlocked, and she turned to see it, wincing as something pulled at her wrists. She was bound quite securely to the wall, unable to even turn completely to see whoever was entering. Not the most disturbing deail, to her, when she realized that her skirt and panties were gone as well.

"Please..." She whimpered to the man, finally in her fild of vision. A schoolboy, by his look. "Please... Whatever you plan to do.... May I please have my clothes back?" Her eyes bore into his, pleading desperately.

He watched her, more beautiful than he had seen her in school. Of course, it did help that she was now wearing nothing more than the top of her uniform, as he walked over to her and undid her gag allowing her to speak. He moved his hands along her body, enjoying the feeling upon her silky skin as he smiled a little down to her. "No, you may not. In fact, I think even that uniform doesn't suit you very well right now my pet." He told her as he walked over to the wall and moved to pull a lever.

A loud clank could be heard opposite the wall as it clearly triggered something, her chains beginning to move as it moved to wrap around, in order to turn her the opposite direction, or at least pull her arms in a 180 turn. It didn't move too fast, so she should be able to adjust pretty easily. He'd see Kai for whom he was... a classmate of hers actually.

However, no longer would they be on such peer terms. She was going to be his pet, and his first reinforcement of that fact was the collar he pulled out of the toolchest, leather and studded, it didn't really fit her young and shy demenor, not that it mattered. She was his now, and he would make sure she understood it.

Teyha whimpered softly as he undid the gag, and refused to allow her her clothes. He pulled a lever and the chain pulled, turning her around slowly. She kept her eyes down, trying to keep her legs angled so her womanhood was hidden. It was a difficult task for her, trying to stay modest in this situation. Already her cheeks were burning red, tears forming in her eyes.

She glanced up, looking her captor in the face, and nearly gasped. "Kai?" She said breathlessly. She knew this boy, he went to her school. A handsome and rich boy that her friends would swoon over, but he never seemed to pay attention to them or her. "Why are you doing this?" She asked, "Please... This isn't funny... You're scaring me..." She cried, looking away as he grabbed a studded black collar.

He smiled as he walked over to her and then placed the collar on her before he patted her on the cheek. "Teyha, this isn't a joke. And the more you keep thinking it is, the harder it's going to be on you. You're my pet now, nothing more do you understand? You're no longer a human, a citizen. You'll do as I say, or you'll be punished. Lets start with something simple hmm? I want you to take off the rest of your clothes." He told her as he helped by allowing the chains to be a little more free.

She was still of course chained to the wall, but now the chains seemed to relax as he pulled another lever on the wall. There was some sort of release, obviously and there were more chains back there. He could easily have her bound to the wall, or she could be allowed to walk around the room. Of course, he doubted she would do as he wanted, but it would be unfair for him not to give her a chance first.

Teyha winced as he approached, a smile on his face. He clasped the collar around her throat with a firm 'snap' that made her jump slightly. His hand patting her cheek reminded her of how she would calm one of her dogs, and his tone spoke just the same. She couldn't even meet his eyes, her shoulders shaking softly in quiet sobs.

She winced again at his order, and looked up with tear filled eyes. She plead silently for just a moment for him to reconsider what he was doing, to release her so they could pretend thos never happened... but she knew that was a hopeless dream.

Her hands traveled down to the bottom of her shirt, and she gripped it tightly. Her knuckled grew white as she trembled visably, pulling it up agonizingly slow. The rest of her womanhood was revealed, barely covered before by the bottom of her top. Next her flat stomach, and up to the ribs... And she froze. She held the fabric of her shirt close as she stared back at him again. "I can't..." She whispered. "I tried, I really did... But I can't!"

He watched as she began to slowly pull up her top, doing quite well at first before she covered herself again and told him that she couldn't. He rolled his eyes a little before walking back over to the wall with the control panel on it. "Tsk tsk, is that how a pet should act? You do know I control what you eat, where you sleep... and how much privacy you get no? I think I should teach you some manners. First of all, it's I won't... and second off when we're done, there won't be anything you 'won't'.. be willing to do." He told her before he twisted a knob and pulled another lever, as her freedom of movement was once again restricted, the chains pulling her back to the wall. Then, suddeny her restraints moved along the wall, pulling her along for the ride.

It shifted upwards along the wall, as she was lifted from the ground and the chains joined to ceiling where she was suddenly now hanging. He smiled a little and looked up at her. "Now let's have a little inspection shall we? Make sure that you're a nice and clean pet, with no... diseases." He mentioned as he removed a spreader bar from the toolchest, knowing she'd likely try her best and kick at him , and that would make sure he would be able to do as he wished to her without getting harmed himself. The chain lowered her so that, while she was no high up on the ceiling, her legs were not touching the ground, and he would have a very easy access to her bottom with his hands.

"Such a quiet girl." He mentioned as he attached the spreader bar right under her knees, giving him just enough clearance in order to begin his 'inspection' of her. "Come now Teyha, it's time for you to get to your... more wild side hmm?" He told her before his hand moved to grab her butt, giving it a little squeeze before letting his hand reach down in order to touch her entrance.

"Now, let's see here, are you shaven?" He asked as he turned her a bit to the wall adjacent, where a large mirror stood that allowed her to view herself, as well as him as his finger poked and prodded near her entrance. He was clearly enjoying his antics, it didn't even seem like he had brought her down here just to do anything other than what he actually said. He really wanted her to be his pet, not just a one time rape... nothing that she might be able to think herself out of. He was intent on doing as he pleased... and soon enough, training her to do what he wanted as well.

Teyha shivered, clutching her shirt protectively over her breasts as he spoke. He really did seem to want her to be his pet, spelling out how he would control her every action. She whimpered for a second before composing herself, trying to glare up at him, the look seeming almost alien against her gentle features.

She cried out as Kai pressed a knob, and the chains tightened. She clutched her shirt tightly as her arms where pulled back, not wanting to let go. She wanted to preserve the last of her modesty as long as possible, to keep her naked breasts from his view. Her fingers slid though, and soon her hands were held high above her head, twisted uncomfortably. But she wasn't done moving just yet, the chain ran up to the ceiling, and she gave a pained groan as her body was lifted from the floor, suspended in the air away from anything that could aid her.

He grabbed a short bar with some form of restraints on either side, a device she did not recognise, while talking of 'inspecting' her. Her eyes flickered up to meet his, curious but terrified of what he was going to do, but she did not say a word. He taunted her for her silence, grabbing on hf her legs, and pinning it so he could attach the restraint just below her knee. She tried to kick him off with her free leg, but he grabbed it as well, quickly binding them apart. With the bar below her knee, and hanging in the air, she could not move to block him. Any swinging of her legs just made her swing gently from side to side, unable to resist at all. "I am not wild..." She cried out as he grasped her ass firmly, squeezing it before moving across to the front. His fingers teased her lips and entrance, across her hairless lips. It was her sister's idea to shave them, hoping that tonight she would at last lose her virginity. Teyha almost sobbed, and bitterly cursed her sisters accuracy.

"There you go again, trying to tell me what you are and what you aren't. Who do you think you are? In fact... I shouldn't even call you Teyha anymore. You don't deserve a name right now. I'll just call you pet from now on. Sound good pet?" He asked her as he moved to push his finger into her, attempting to see whether her hymen was still intact. He was a little surprised that she wasn't already beginning to get wet, something that he knew she would have to respond to sooner or later. Then again, she had said she wasn't wild, and perhaps her body still wasn't used to it. As for taking her virginity, well... that would depend on whether she deserved punishment or a reward.

Her phone and other personal belongings were upstairs in his room, it was likely that they were ringing right now from her own sister's texts, but obviously since he wasn't in the room to answer them, they would continue to worry the sister. He'd likely send some sort of message later when he remembered, or perhaps Teyha himself might jog his memory that she had a sister, but as of now all he could think of right now was her pretty little entrance, and how well it was responding to him.

Kai turned her, and she found herself facing a mirror, her captor standing in a way that left most of herself exposed . The curves of her young body were very visible, displayed lewdly by the position he had put her in. Her face seem strangely dark, even for her, blushing as he touched her. Her every movement seemed sensual and dirty, her breasts bouncing under her skirt as she swung. She looked away quickly, looking down at the floor, anything to keep from having to watch herself be violated like this.

"You said I will have no concept of wont!" She told him, her voice rising from fear. "I only said I am not wild... I am not! I'm a good girl... Please, don't do this!" His finger pushed inside of her and she gasped as it pressed against her hymen. "Don't touch there... Please don't touch me there." She cried, twisting away from him. She tried to kick again, twisting her body in their restrains so she swung in the air, thrashing as hard as she could against him. It pulled her arms, and she winced and whimpered quietly, trying to shy away from the pain, but there was no way to escape it.

She needed to think of a way to escape... No doubt he took all of her possessions, her phone, her bookbag and laptop. Escaping from here on her own seemed almost impossible, hopeless. She would have to just pray her sister Tehaya would find out who was holding her hostage. She bit her lip against threatening him with her. Tehaya was a strong girl, small but powerful with a strong will and a sharp mind. Everything needed to rescue her from this hell... But she could only do so if Kai did not know how strong she was.

He sighed and shook his head at her before he pulled his finger out of her and watched as she cried and tried to twist away from him. "Now you're going to be loud huh? No one's going to hear you down here, if that's what you're thinking. Until you can say something more appropriate pet, I think your speaking privileges should be taken away as well." He told her before walking back to the tool chest before withdrawing a ball gag. He moved up to her before standing on his tiptoes, placing it into her mouth, tightening it up real quick to now keep her quiet.

"You have to forget all you know. You don't have any freedoms dear, anything that you get is a privilege, given by me. That includes your life." He told her before he moved now and wondering how he should approach doing this to her. Perhaps what he needed more of was time, to punish her for her misdeeds. He looked back at her before his finger moved to touch her clit a little, deciding that perhaps he should train her to become a little more... excitable as well.

"Well, I'm sorry to say that you've stopped amusing me with your disobedience. It's time for your punishment." He told her before he moved to slide her along the ceiling as he brought her to the wooden horse, moving to slide the bar under it and forcing her entrance to press against the sharp edge of the top of it. It had clearly been sanded so that it was not very curved. It would put pressure on her clit and open up her entrance as he smiled and kissed her on the cheek. "You just sit here and think about your situtation, hopefully when I come back you'll be singing a different tune." He told her before moving to walk away, just leaving her and the mirror.

Teyha felt grateful when his fingers left her, pulling out quickly as he walked to the desk. Her relief was short lived when she saw him pulling out a ball attached to two chords. He shoved it rougly into her mouth, hissing into her ear. She bit down on it hard, looking at him in horror as he turned away.

She felt the chain drag her forward , and he moved the bar so that she was forced to sit on a crude looking rocking horse. It dug into the sensitive flesh of her pussy, the sharp edge pressing into her tender flesh. She moaned loudly against the gag, pouting as he left her there,desperately trying to tug herself off the horrible horse.

He eyes wandered over to the mirror and she almost gasped. The sharp edge of the horse dug into her pussy, spreading her lips suggestively as she sat against it. She tried to move, position herself in a less sexual way, but only succeeded in sending jolts of mixed sensations up her body. She shivered against them, moaning again, glad that Kai had left the room, and was unable to see her enjoying his torture.

Tehaya slammed the phone down onto the desk. It was the fifth call her her sister, and again it went to voicemail. "What is that girl doing?" She growled, tugging on her coat again to walk along the path her sister took on her way home. She slipped the abused phone into her pocket before leaving.

A knot grew in her stomach as she thought of all the things that could be happening to her sister. Behavior like this would not be a cause for concern if it was herself, but Teyha never ignored her calls... She was never late getting home. "I should never have let her walk home alone!" She scolded herself, picking up the pace, her eyes scanning the streets for any sign of Teyha... Any at all.

He enjoyed her moans as he left the room... wondering if she would still feel that way after a couple of hours of sitting there, unable to get out of that position. Of course, she could pull herself up a little... but she would have to let go sooner or later. Her torture would continue until he could hear her screaming for help when she could no longer take the intense stimulation she was getting from the horse. Walking upstairs to his room, he opened up the door and moved to take out her laptop and cell phone, finding that there were quite a few calls from 'Sister'.

Of course, he couldn't really think of sounding much like Teyha, but decided that a short answer would hopefully put her sister at ease a little. Opening up the phone he sent her a text message, something simple saying she was at a friend's house for a project, that she was sorry for not telling her. Then, he began to slowly browse her laptop in order to see if she had any important information on it. He'd like to know a little more about his pet in order to more easily control her.

About two hours later, he walked back downstairs, her laptop in hand as he moved to once again open the door to the basement and check up on Teyha, wondering if that spike in pleasure would have changed by now. After all there was really little she could do on her own, perhaps she would begin changing her mind as to whether being his pet would be as bad as continuing to disobey.

Tehaya frowned down at her phone when it went off, alerting her of a text message. Since when did Teyha send text messages? The message itself was just as odd, she never slept over at a friends alone, never without telling her family, and she had already called all of her friends.

She dialed her sister again, tapping her foot as it went to voicemail. "Teyha?!" She almost screamed into the receiver. "What the hell?! Where are you?! Do you think this is a fucking joke, that you can just run the hell off and send me a text? Since the hell when have you ever sent text messages?" She took a deep breath, trying not to scare her timid twin too terribly. "Please just call me Teyha, I'll leave my phone on.... And don't do this again, we worry about you."

She hung up with a soft sigh, and leaned back. She must sound like such a hypocrite, after the number of times she spent out all night while Teyha tried to call. She usually didn't even send a text, just show up the next morning, hungover while her sister tried to make her comfortable. It was about time that she had some fun.

Teyha pulled on her chain, trying to keep the pointed edge of the pony from digging into her tender womanhood. She would pull against it, dangling painfully as the thick chain dug into her palms and wrists. It was painful process, and futile. Her arms grew tired, and she slipped, grinding against the pony in a way that send jolts of pleasure and pain coursing through her. She moaned against it, keeping her hips as still as possibly against the teasing wood.

The gag shoved in her mouth silenced most of the noise, but every sound echoes from the wall, obscenely loud in her ears. Every time she looked in the mirror she saw herself. Half naked, arms drawn high above her, straddling the horse. Her juices were already flowing, wetting both the wood and the inside of her thighs. Her eyes were glazed over as the pleasure washed over her, unable to force it down as her clit was constantly stimulated.

Hours pass with this cycle, until finally she heard the door open. She tilted her head at it, her eyes half lidded as she gazed quietly at her captor. Her body was drenched in sweat, mixing on her thighs with the juices that spilled from her pussy when she climaxed.

He moved closer to her and could already smell how affected she was by the horse. The sweat and fluids which she was drenched in, already rolling down the horse in small streams. He shook his head and moved to undo her ball gag so that she could speak with him, as he spoke back with her. "Well, your sister is quite worried about you... called quite a few times already. Quite a nice girl, but she could become quite a problem if she realizes what's going on. I was thinking we send her a little greeting huh? Maybe in the state you're in now."

He moved to place her laptop on a desk as he turned on the camera so that it was pointed straight at her as he smiled. "Since you're enjoying it so much already, why don't I let you really use and abuse it huh?" He told her as he walked over to the wall and let loose the chains, such that she was no longer attached to the ceiling, her whole body weight on the horse now. Taking those chains however, he moved and wrapped them around the horses neck, so that she could not help herself off the horse, and with her legs still bound together under it, she was effectively attached, unable to remove her body from its pointy edges.

"Feeling good my pet? I hadn't expected you to cum, especially not without my permission. It's unfortunate that you got so much pleasure out of something so dirty. But we can fix that can't we? If you want to continue to be so disobedient, I won't let you off of this horse." He told her, before finally now turning it on. The horse rocked only a little at first but then picked up speed, bucking and forcing almost a random amount of pressure against her most sensitive area.

Teyha watched Kai as he entered, carrying her laptop. It made her eyes grow wide, and she watched him carefully, waiting to see what his move was. He set the computer down, and removed her gag. When he talked out her sister, her eyes grew wide. "Teyaha won't just let this go..." She moaned, gasping as he turned on her computer and pointed the camera towards her. "Please don't do this..." She whispered, pleading with him desperately.

He unhooked her, draping her arms over the front of the horse. She groaned with the sensation, trying to lock her knees on the bottom to keep from sliding onto it completely, but her slick juices kept her from getting any grip. She pulled herself up, and slipped down, crying out as she hit the edge almost painfully. "Please, Kai!" She cried softly. "Please... Don't do this! I swear I'll be good, I promise, just don't let Tehaya see me like this!"

He pressed a button and the horse tilted. She gave a strangled scream, hugging herself close to keep from falling off the tilting contraption. "No... no... no..." She moaned, each rock driving another wave of pleasure, and she stared desperately at her kidnapper. "I'll do anything you want, please... Just don't let my sister see me like this." She managed to held back any tears, but bit her lip against the quell of emotions. "She worries..."

Back
Top Bottom