Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Silver Wolves (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

samm1113

Star
Background:
This is a world of many supernatural creatures. Anything you can think of exists here. Also, everyone has a mate. You know you're mate as soon as you're close enough to see.. and you are immediately drawn to them. YC is MC's mate.
YC is a [whatever creature you want] but you are also a hunter. And one of the best. You work with a small team, consisting of your brother and best friends. MC is a silver wolf, not just any wolf.

Silver wolves are werewolves that have a single magical power. Each wolf has one different power such as telekinesis, divination, resurrection, or healing. MC will have the power of healing. These creatures are powerful, but most of their kind was taken and enslaved.

MC was a free silver wolf, but with huge groups of hunters after her. MC wasn't known very well in her human form, the only similarity being the deep brown eyes and the one single streak of silver hair among the red curly mess. The single streak indicates how powerful MC is with her power.

Starter

Elizabeth Rae was a small girl, a small girl who seemed to be hunted by everyone and everything. This world she was seen as a "threat." She was born a silver wolf. She was one of the first silver wolves to have two powers being that her mother and father were both silver wolves and they both were taught the use and control of their own separate powers. Her mother had telekinesis and her father had healing, she had both.

Her family consisted of some of the strongest werewolves, witches, wizards, and silver wolves. The power only growing stronger as it moved down the line. Unfortunately her family couldn't outrun hunters and most of them were taken in and enslaved. Her mother and father got her away from the hunters and taught her to survive until the hunters found them. MC got away but her parents were a different story.

She was on the run, constantly trying to avoid being taken captive for her power. She had just come from the next town and was starving, but not wanting to risk being noticed and recognized in her wolf form. So she took her human form and decided to risk going into a 24 hour in the early morning around 12 AM.

Well, there she was, sitting at the bar, with a coffee in her hand when YC and your group of hunters walked in (they could all be the same creature as you choose or all different). She froze as she felt that tug in her mind. Her eyes widened and she couldn't help herself as her head turned towards the group that walked in. Her heart was in her ass, not now... this was the worst thing that could've happened while on the run. Finding her soulmate. She takes a quick glance towards YC's group and her eyes immediately find YC's. She froze for a second, just watching YC, feeling the electricity shoot through her, feeling the urge to go and touch YC....before snapping out of it and looking down at her coffee, feeling the tug worsen once she looked away, and hurried to get pocket change out.

My character

Her name is Elizabeth. She has bright red long curly hair with one distinct silver streak and deep brown eyes that both stick out on her pale skin. She's about 5'6 and has a toned and slightly muscular, as well as curvy, body. She has 38C breasts, a small waist that leads to nice hips and a nice ass. She a crescent moon tattoo on the back of her neck as all silver wolves do. She's wearing black shorts and a light blue tanktop, that are easy to move around with.

I'd probably be less critical of this idea on any other day but today I just feel like complaining.
Hopefully this isn't just me being a bitter pill and this actually does help you because I am
attempting to be useful here.

At any rate, I rather like the idea but taken as a whole it's a bit weirdsy. Primarily the whole
"Silver Wolf" thing. It screams of 14 year old half-think that, while interesting in theory,
just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. My main concern is that being a witch or a wizard isn't usually
a genetic predisposition. Sure, your family can have a long line of magic users and whatever but
it's usually something you can learn and often times someone has innate talent for it.

So, perhaps a better way to state it would be that a Silver Wolf is, perhaps, a Werewolf who happens
to be a magician of some kind? Either through lineage, accident, what have you. They could, instead of
being some kind of "Magical special people", be a group or a family line. Perhaps Silver is a surname?

Just some ideas to mull over.

P.S. Perhaps try adding more detail to your starters. Explain how she got there, describe the hunter group
arriving, describing why she wants the voice to stop, what happened in that moment when their eyes met.

I know writing is supposed to be fun, but this is a hobby where you can greatly improve your enjoyment
simply by becoming more proficient at your craft. It's like building cars or whittling, really.

Sorry if I've been prattling on. Hopefully this helps you!

Absinthresher said:
I'd probably be less critical of this idea on any other day but today I just feel like complaining.
Hopefully this isn't just me being a bitter pill and this actually does help you because I am
attempting to be useful here.

At any rate, I rather like the idea but taken as a whole it's a bit weirdsy. Primarily the whole
"Silver Wolf" thing. It screams of 14 year old half-think that, while interesting in theory,
just doesn't hold up to scrutiny. My main concern is that being a witch or a wizard isn't usually
a genetic predisposition. Sure, your family can have a long line of magic users and whatever but
it's usually something you can learn and often times someone has innate talent for it.

So, perhaps a better way to state it would be that a Silver Wolf is, perhaps, a Werewolf who happens
to be a magician of some kind? Either through lineage, accident, what have you. They could, instead of
being some kind of "Magical special people", be a group or a family line. Perhaps Silver is a surname?

Just some ideas to mull over.

P.S. Perhaps try adding more detail to your starters. Explain how she got there, describe the hunter group
arriving, describing why she wants the voice to stop, what happened in that moment when their eyes met.

I know writing is supposed to be fun, but this is a hobby where you can greatly improve your enjoyment
simply by becoming more proficient at your craft. It's like building cars or whittling, really.

Sorry if I've been prattling on. Hopefully this helps you!

I'd usually be a little upset about this but I actually appreciate it. This was a really old idea I had from probably back when I was 14 lol. I found it in my drafts. I love supernatural role-plays and was looking for someone who can help make the idea better.

So thank you. I'll probably edit this post later tonight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom