Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A darker version of the succubus plot (Edited 14/2 - 2016)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Planetoid
So I am reworking this thread just a bit in a sad attempt to perhaps lure someone in.

The main idea here is that (YC) a young teenage girl is visited in her dreams by a demon who rapes her.
This continues every night and each morning she wakes up with the demons cum Oozing out of her despite it just being dreams.

Another thing that is caused by these dreams is that she is slowly being transformed into a demon herself with a rather large appetite for sex. Or to be more exact, semen.
Basically as she transforms semen will replace food and water for her source of survival.

This story will be that YC is the dominate being for most parts as she soon start to cheat on her boyfriend with her younger brother and his best friend while still receiving nightly visits in her dreams by the demon.

Something I think would be a cool twist is that instead of the regular succubus that have those perfect bodies, her transformation would take her beauty away from her as she becomes more monstrous and her human resemblance fades.

But I doubt anyone would be up for that so.. yeah.. I suppose if you rather would prefer a more traditional succubus look, then sure.

RE: A different and grittier take on the succubus plot.

Just a friendly bump

Daily bump.

Third times a charm

Will not give up just yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom