Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Folie à deux (a 1x1 search) - New Plots/New Look - DARK stuff be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zella

Planetoid
im4uV8g.png

Hello! Thank you for checking out my thread.
Just a warning. I am currently Searching
for RP with Very dark themes

My Roleplay stats
High Literate (If you get to know me you'll find that works on two levels!)
RL age: 25
Post length: Prefers at least five paragraphs but can change depending on partner
Viewpoint: 3rd person
Genders played: Female and Male
Sexuality Played: Any
Ages played: Any (Preferred younger)
Mediums for RP: Preferred private threads (Will do PM's and Emails if needed.)
Role: Dominate and Submissive (I Like to scrap!)
Note: You are a fantastic person if you send something like this (above) to me if you choose to PM me!

xVKCDpB.png

The ability and willingness to write descriptive posts with a good amount of content. (I can mirror posts for the most part and can make my posts smaller. However I would really enjoy someone willing to reach the 5 paragraph mark. Don't be afraid! Challenge yourself!).

Active roleplayers who could post a few times a week. (Im open to discussion so if you can only post less then that just let me know.)

Friendly and willing to communicate OOCly. To aid story/world building and maintain an actively flowing story. I would prefer someone who is willing to keep an open communication with me. (For example, informing me if you will not be posting for some time. Speaking up if there is something in the story they are not enjoying and being willing to problem solve!).

An open mind to the direction of your characters and mine. Never holding the actions of my characters against me OOCly. (I would enjoy a long term roleplay that could span generations, someone who is willing to kill off characters and create new characters would be very appreciated.)

Someone who takes pride in their posts and content. (While I'm not actually going to turn down someone who doesn't make pretty layouts. I personally put a lot of thought into how my posts are both written and presented and would love someone like minded.)

Someone who can enjoy a deeper storyline that is not completely based around sex and is willing to invest into a possibly long time roleplay with a continuously growing world. I would love to find someone to really create a world with that many roleplays could take place in. (Sexual content is assured!)

Someone willing to play multiple characters and someone who is willing to lose their characters throughout a story or take on new ones. (Even better if you play 'Dominate and submissive', 'males and females' or 'Straight, Gay, Bisexual' of course any combination of these are welcome)

A creative and somewhat confident roleplay partner who wants to direct our story as well. (Not just someone who wants me to direct, I mean I love directing but I really want that collaboration feel)

Someone who can appreciate a slower pace of story but more so someone who values drawn out sexual tension! (because seriously, its the best!)

Someone who is also interested in exploring stories that are Dark/Violent/Intense. (I'm suuuure you're out there somewhere!)

Of course all of these things I promise in return. I'm pretty fanatic about roleplaying and like to conduct myself in a polite and agreeable manner!

xUd98AI.png

Everything I have is open to your own influence. That is important to me!

Craving: violence, Horror, 'My own Micky Knox', Villains, psychopaths, abuse, drama, Being drugged.

CREATE A GOD DAMN WORLD WITH ME! - Throw yourself in for the long haul and make a friend for life as we embark on creating a world as we play along in it! Not for the faint of hearted but rewarding!

WqFUjNv.png

Misadventures
Settings: Medieval/Historical/Fantasy(any kind)
Themes: Crossdressing(Female as male)/Slow building sexual tension/Heavy plot/Drama/Adventure/Action/Intrigue/Mystery/Romance
Concept: A Knight(Adventurer/fighter/Mage/Blacksmith/ect)(YC) finds himself responsible for a young 'boy'(MC) who wants to be trained by him. However It is not really a young boy at all. In fact the annoying scrapper is a girl, pretending to be a boy. The two of them struggle with their own secrets, their secret attractions and her secret true sex. As well as general trials of life as an adventure/whatever they are doing.

Note: This roleplay is centered on a slow burn of sexual tension and confusion, if you're not open to a bit of 'Oh my god i think I'm gay, Hooray I'm not actually gay 'tension'' and incidents like that, probably don't bother with this one.

OAoEmg9.png

The warlord
Setting: Fantasy(any)/Hystorical/Medieval/Post apocalyptic
Themes: Interracial/Dark/Drama/Adventure/Romance/Abuse/Violence/Action/Non con
Concept: A warlord(YC) secures himself a concubine(MC) after taking over her home kingdom. However she surprises him when she shows greater skills then a concubine should. A new threat arises to his recently proclaimed lands and she might be the very one to help him.

Notes: A story about teaching, guidance and dominance. I would prefer this played with a warlord of a different race. (Orc, Troll, Dragonling, ect, ect.) and the concubine being human, elven or something like that.. About racial difference, tolerance, uniting under a single threat and whatever else we dream up!

ZhngdRi.png

Bigger threat
Setting: Fantasy(Medieval high fantasy)
Themes: War/Intrigue/Interracial/Combat/Romance/Violence/Non con/Dark/Action
Concept: Two races have been fighting a war for generations over territory within the lush forest they both reside in. Two enemies (MC and YC) come together by chance, first fighting each other to near death only to discover a greater threat marching on both their sides them. Can they heal the wounds of war and hate and join both their people together to face the greater threat?

Notes: I would like this to be a little more slow paced in the long term, however I would enjoy if our characters could begin very rough, with fighting, potential rape and find romance whilst trying to save both their people. political themes and intrigue are my goal here, managing to balance both a lot of conversation with bursts of intense, action scenes.

IS6V7rT.png

Seriously craving
Forced prostitution
Setting: Modern(Any)/Hystorical(Any)/Fantasy(Any)/Just Any
Themes: Higher level of sex/Dark/Drama/Twisted/intruige/Abuse/Violence/Humiliation/Posession/Underworld/Crime/Romance/non con
Concept: Either taken prisoner or just an unfortunate half of a pair (MC) Is forced into prostitution at the hand of another (Yc) together they traverse the troubles of the shadey life of the sex trade and other general dark professions.

Notes: I have Ideas for literally any setting whatsoever and this plot, seriously it works with anything and everything!

Seriously open to any kind of input into this!

really want people who are willing to play multiple characters and are willing to breeze in NPCs to act as clients, allowing for the explorations of many pairings and kinks! While naturally i anticipate this plot having a high amount of sex, I would prefer someone willing to also focus on drama and world/story/Relationship building.

*Please Consult 'Pimp'n'Fae' For a Modern Fantasy version of this concept!*

eyYjbts.png

Seriously craving
Heroes and villains
Setting: Modern/Futuristic/Marvel universe/DC universe
Themes: Superheros/super villain/anti heroes/romance/violence/drama/action/Abuse/Crime/EPIC[/b]
Please note! I don't play Cannon characters and would prefer if we made all our own characters
Concept: Two flavors of this!

The first involves (MC) becoming involved with (YC) who is a superhero. The story centers around their relationship but also the dangers they put one another in by being involved together. He forces her to either keep their relationship secret or put her identity and herself in constant danger and the impact that has on them both. It would involve us playing various other heroes and villains is all. (I'll quickly stress that these would all be our creations and not cannon characters.) the idea being giving ourselves many awesome, intense and terrifying villains and characters in general to interact with and impact upon us.

The other (and my preferred one) Is a similar concept except (YC) is a super villain type character and MC would be either a villain as well, a victim that is captured by (YC) and ultimately succumbs to him and Stockholm (my preferred route) or is unaware of (YC's) super villainnry (less preferred but i think something cool could be done with it.) In this version we would make superheroes to be our challenges, as well as the law and morality in general.

Notes: Anything and everything action packed, riddled with drama, violent and 'super themed I really want to make this dark and edgy 'batman' edgy if you will. Is soooo welcome.

I can accept cannon npcs so we could potentially play in both the DC or Marvel universes. However primarily i would want the stories focus to be on OC characters.

AzhFiTd.png

Z-day
Setting: Modern/future/post apocalyptic
Themes: Horror/Violence/survival/drama/thriller/romance/abuse/action/non-con
Concept: Two people meet on the fringe of the apocalypse, a virus has broken out, turning the dead into ravenous, flesh hungry beasts. Together YC and MC try to survive the new dangerous and hellish landscape, plagued by the undead and various living villains of our design, whilst trying to find a safe place to take refuge in and having to do things they never thought they would have to do

Alternate

Its three years(timeline open to input) after the virus broke out, that turned the dead into a ravenous hoard. Most of the population has been wiped out and the zombie population has dwindled some. Those who are left are trying to rebuild some kind of civilization. Zombies are a threat still but perhaps not the greatest, a host of villains and madman will challenge (MC’s and YC’s) rebuilt quality of life, forcing them and whoever is with them to defend themselves.

Note: Happy with any kind of Horror Zombie story about survival, don't be shy about approaching me with ideas! I love the idea of taking tackier stories like this and writing them in intelligent and engaging ways!

juBItdg.png

An apocalypse
Setting: Apocalyptic(Futuristic)
Themes: Violence/survival/Romance/Abuse/Non Con/Action/Dark
Concept: (An amount of years) after an natural/nuclear Apocalypse, the remains of the human race have rebuilt a world far different from how it once was. Low on technologies and resources the world is a harsh, cutthroat place for those who remain. Together (MC and YC) Encounter one another and from there try to brave the harsh lands and those who dwell in them together. Can they truly be of help to one another or will cruelty rule them in the end as well?

Notes: Really up for influence on this idea as it is pretty fresh. Its inspired by things like 'Mad max' and its that kind of really harsh world I would love to play in.

3dLf9GG.png

Seriously craving
Cold blooded killers
Setting: Modern/Historical/Fantasy
Themes: Horror/Violence/Mental abuse/Physical abuse/Romance/Stockholm syndrome/action/Twisted/Dark/Murder/Crime/Antisocial behavior
Concept: YC is a cold blooded killer who has began a cross country killing spree. By chance he encounters MC along his way and instead of killing her decides to kidnap her and keep her as a companion. Together they travel a trip of pure psychotic violence, murder and abuse, his obsession with her puts them both at great risk and her weaknesses can serve as both a help and burden to him as they try and avoid capture.

Notes: This is seriously dark and violent, unless you're cool with killing a lot of NPC's and playing the kind of character who's 'into' that, this probably is not for you.

lxqxuPQ.png

Seriously craving
Pimps’n’Fae
Setting: Fantasy(Modern)/Fantasy(any)
Themes: Higher level of sex/Dark/Drama/Twisted/intruige/Abuse/Violence/Humiliation/Posession/Underworld/Crime/Romance/Comedy
Concept: (YC) A young, homeless burnout happens upon a strange young woman one night. (MC) He befriends her, captured by her beauty and upbeat attitude. The two of them quickly become best friends and thats when he begins to notice that something is a little off about her. One night he is offered an offer he can’t refuse and agree’s to sell her off for some ‘fun’ to a group of interested men. He tricks her into allowing the men to have their way with her, collecting his payment and his battered and bruised friend afterwards. He feels guilty for taking advantage of her naivety and swares never to do such a thing to her again however she reveils to him an ability to heal faster then a normal person and a very strange undeerstanding of the concept and of the world of sex. She offers to help him by ‘working’ for him and the two of them begin their business venture. Not only is YC new to the world of crime and sex trafficking, he also becomes aware of the mystical world of the fae and the supernatural that live among the humans. Together they try to dodge the troubles of both worlds in hopes of raising to the top.

Note: Please ask me more about the kind of 'Fae' I would be playing before disregarding this. They are not little winged people and they are not little mary sues.

Again I like the idea of both of us playing NPC clients to shake up smut throughout the story and explore different pairings/races/kinks

This will update, check back if you can!

What I am not interested in playing

Any cannon characters. (Could rp with them or in an established world, but I can't do cannon characters myself.)

Just sex, all sex, nothing else. Even in my higher sex themed roleplays I prefer the ratio to be 60(plot)/40(Sex) Though I'm much happier to go further in the plot direction!

Muscular women (the best i can give you is a toned dancer physique)

Futa's - If you want me to have a dong, I'm way better off playing a dude.

Yuri/FxF - No real reason for this, Its something I do, do. I'm just not in the mood for it.

F-List here

If you are interested, let me know and please include a short description of yourself and your roleplay style (Roleplay samples are appreciated) as well as any of your own personal ideas that you would like to tell me (I love hearing others ideas!) or any of my ideas that you are interested in.

This post will likely change (Gain more plots and information) As I pretty it up. So tune in if you're undecided!

Thanks for checking this out!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom