Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Gang

Cerberus

Pulsar
It had been three months since the death of both her parents, but the time that had passed felt no longer than a couple of days. To add to the stress, her parents had not written a will, so family members fought violently all this time for the assets left behind, including her. "Ok, Kaytlin, I know this has been a long road but your brother fought long and hard for custody, so, try to show some respect." Her lawyer warned as they pulled into the driveway. The reason for this warning was Kaytlin was known to have a mouth, along with a few choice words for the leeches trying to steal what her family had worked so hard to accumulate. However, she couldn't say that she felt the same about her brother. He had only fought for her and besides, she had no real memories of what it was like living with him. For all she knew, he had moved out at the age of eighteen like any typical teenager would.

The house was gorgeous, almost like something you would see on MTV. He had a large marble fountain in the front, palm trees and rose bushes standing guard near the stair case, the house itself had to be three stories high and was a nice cream color. "Wow..." She murmured as her large green eyes focused on the sight before her. His home was located about thirty minutes from the city and so conveniently located near civilization, unlike her parent's house. Stepping out of the car with her suitcase in hand, she brushed her fingers through her shoulder length brunette hair, and fixed her black tank-top that had a small hole in the side. She was also wearing denim shorts with frayed ends and faded black flip-flops. She was nervous. Her lawyer took her by the arm and marched up to the door, pressing the doorbell three times. "Well, time to see my brother and get this fucking parasite off of my arm." Was the thought that crossed her mind as she quickly ripped her arm from her lawyer's nails.

The house was quite large almost fitting for a crime lord but then again Toshiro wasn't that bad of a gang leader. But yes he had gained everything from the ground up. starting at just the ground level thug to being the boss of his gang. They were know for their violent tactics but they were also known for keeping their area to how THEY wanted it. They controlled the drug traffic that was coming in. They controlled the trade. But should some other criminal organization come into their area, well they never seemed to last long. "Um, Boss we got a Black Car making their way up the driveway." Toshiro nodded. "Just my Sister and the Lawyer. Folks passed away so now she's living with me here so play nice." He gave a eerie grin before heading downstairs and heading out to the door. "Well Katylin you've managed to actually make it out here, that's good. Well come in and make yourself at home." Sure he was nice to her but he had other plans for her.

Once inside Toshiro looked around. "Well sis explore and make yourself at home, I'll be around shortly I have some buisness to attend to." One of the other gang members walked up. "Uh boss, Really we've got to get this dealt with before any more time gets wasted or else ya know could be us getting wasted." Toshiro looked over and threw the man a glare. "I KNOW that Marcus, Shut up, Okay?!" He sighed and shook his head. "I'll be around later if ya need me sis."

Stretching as they walked, she couldn't help but guake at the magnitude and quality of his home. The intriguing designs were truly works of art and many of the paintings that hung from the walls were painted originals by many famous artists. She wondered how he had managed to acquire such a magnificent estate at such a young age, but it wasn't long until she found herself alone. She was happier that way, it had been weeks since she could relax and not worry about her cell phone going off in five minutes. Walking around, she found nothing out of the ordinary. Oh sure, his friend seemed a little strange, but what man didn't? Walking into the kitchen, she began the search for something to eat. Pulling out some turkey, mayo, and white bread she made herself some lunch.

It didn't take long of this monotony for her curiosity to peak. She was going to go find her brother, hopefully to see just what he was doing that was so important. Walking up the marble steps, she began to listen for the sound of voices, but heard none. "What are these walls? Sound proof?" She muttered, trying to place her ear against the door. Still nothing. Oh well, plan B. Sucking her breath in, she called out, "Hey!!!! Toshi!!!! How do you work your TV?!?!?!" Oh, she wasn't really concerned with the TV. In fact, once he showed her, she would go to the room that he came out of and try to find out what they were talking about. "Oooh Toshi!!!! I'm bored!!!!" If there was one thing Kaytlin didn't like, it was being ignored.

After some time Toshiro heard his sister yelling. He sighed and walked back upstairs and to the kitchen where she was yelling. "All right sis what seems to be the problem hmm?" He felt his phone start to ring in his pocket but he didn't answer as he was dealing with Kaytlin. "Oh the TV, Ya sometimes it can be a problem at some times." He then walked over to the fridge for a second and opened it up and pulled out a bottle of beer and opened in and drank abit. "Ya its one of those expensive ones and I had my eye on a different one but my friends wanted that one." He drank a little more and sighed as he answered the phone. he could hear that there were problems. "Oh for fucks sake can't you ever do anything right." He sighed and flipped the phone shut and put it away. "So how can I help ya sis."

Kaytlin contemplated telling him what she really wanted help with and what she could fabricate at the drop of a hat. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair from the stress of all this. "You know, you're very rude." She opened up with, deciding to tell the truth, and letting a glare begin forming on her face. "For someone that's supposed to be my older brother, you sure don't seem to give a damn, or am I wrong? After all, it took a grand total of two minutes for you to disappear somewhere in this maze and forget I was here. How about showing me where my room is? How the TV works? Where you're hiding out in case I need you for something?" Her voice took an accusatory tone, but she really didn't care at the moment. She knew she should be grateful for her new home, but how could she be when her brother was being such a dick in the first hour?

She was beginning to think that he was just like all of her other relatives. Didn't really care so much about her, but what they could get from her. "That doesn't make sense..." She thought as she awaited his response, "After all, the other relatives have all of the materialistic possessions my parents had. What could he hope to gain?

Toshiro looked at Kaytlin and folded his arms across his chest. "And arnt you the ungrateful one. You know the rest of the family didn't care much about you. They just wanted the money the family had and wouldn't want to be bothered to deal with you. but me your brother says, I may have a busy life but sure I'll take her in no problem and this is the thanks I get? I know things are a little hectic but I do have things that take precedence. You know stuff that keeps this roof over this house." He looked at her then shook his head. but fine come along." He then headed out and down the main hallways to a large living room there were a few other friends there watching TV. "Need any help you can always ask any of them." He then lead her down the hall and opened a door. "your room." He thought about accelerating his plans but knew it wouldn't be easy but then again it could get done.

"And if you need me then Im just downstairs in the pool hall, So if ya need me just come on down, catch me or just hang out." He knew what he was doing, make her put down her defenses then he'd snatch her up and make her into his own bitch or maybe even whore her out to his friends.

A wave of guilt came over Kaytlin. He was right; she was being ungrateful to a brother who had fought for rights over her when no one else really cared. He had hired the best lawyers for his defense. He had never been convicted of any crimes so she had not been informed of his secrets. She followed meekly behind him, waving to the friends, keeping her head low. She really didn’t want to piss him off, but it couldn’t be avoided when she herself was pissed. “Look, I’m sorry. I just, am kind of relieved to be here instead of with a relative that doesn’t care. I know you’re busy. I promise to keep out of your hair from now on…” She murmured softly in a truly apologetic tone.
“But, can we at least have din-“Her sentence broke, her room was astonishing. Not only was it nearly as big as her parents bedroom and been, but it was also as well furnished with a vase of fresh pink roses located on the desk. In all, she had a desk, private bathroom, king sized bed, a flat screen TV, a stereo, and a couch. “OH my God!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! I love this room.” She exclaimed in typical teenage fashion, before jumping on the bed. It was everything she had ever dreamed of having.

Toshiro nodded and folded his arms over his chest watching her and leaned against the door. "Ya its one of our large rooms. The closet and dresser have your clothes in it all ready and and about dinner I had planned that, I always make it a fact to sit down all together and eat. we've been doing that here for a while. So don't worry about it but one thing about dinner is that you'll need to be dressed up and look presentable." He walked over to her and ran a hand through her hair and smiled. "Its good to have you around here." as he started to walk out of the room he muttered to himself. "you have no idea how good it will be." He just laughed abit and headed back downstairs into the den to have a quick little chat with his friends.

Kaytlin blushed and lowered her head as his fingers ran through her hair. "I'm happy that I'm here..." She murmured, lifting herself off of the bed to investigate the closet. The clothes in this closet were gorgeous. Not only had some of her best old clothes and a lot of new clothes. Kaytlin pulled out a dress with a slightly frilled top, a tight pencil line figure, and a length that ended mid-thigh. Fluffing her soft brunette hair, she applied her usual amount of make up including foundation, black eye liner, a light pink lipstick, and some blush. As Kaytlin walked down stairs, she admired the soft click her black heels made against the marble steps. Kaytlin walked to where she had seen some of his friends and awkwardly introduced herself, "Ummm Hi, my name is Kaytlin...but I guess you know that. It's nice to meet you, what are your names?"

A few of Toshiro's friends looked over at her, some eyeing her up. One raised his hand from the couch. "Cade, The one on the chair would be Abel." One was gently tossing a blade back and forth in his hands. Abel looked up. "Oh and that would be Bikoura, don't worry about him he likes to put off the bad boy angry person look but he's an easy push over. Wasn't that why you lost that shipment cause of a pair of pretty blue eyes?" Bikoura looked over and threw the knife hitting the wall above Abel's head. Abel sighed and pulled the knife out. "You've done that now for how many years and yet you always hit the same place and never actually try to hit me." Bikoura just shook his head and got up without saying anything and grabbed the nkife from Abel and headed out of the living room and into the garage. Once there he got on his bike and rode out of the house and into town. Abel just shook his head. "Surprise surprise."

Toshiro's friends certainly were interesting, she had to give them that. Kaytlin had flinched when the knife landed just a couple of inches above Abel's head. As Bikoura made his way out, she quickly move out of his way, obviously intimidated by him. "Well, it's nice to meet you Cade and Abel. How long have you both known my brother? And what is he like?" She honestly didn't remember much about the tears and frustrations that her parents had gone through in relation to her brother. Kaytlin had simply been too young at the time for any of those memories to remain in tact. She wanted to find out what she could about her brother and what he had been doing all these years. Taking a seat on the couch next to Cade, she proceeded to make herself comfortable. Arching her back, she yawned lightly, and stretched her small arms above her head.

Cade and Abel looked at each other before shrugging. "Um thats a question best suited for asking Toshiro himself you see plus some of the things-" Abel grabbed a pillow and threw it at Cade and shook his head before getting up. "well its time for dinner so everyone come on lets go." Cade and Abel both got up and looked at Kaytlin before heading to their rooms to get better dressed up for dinner. Once done they came down to sit at the table. Toshiro came in and handed plates with food to him and his friends before setting down. He poured everyone a drink and then sat down at the table. "To dinner, friends and family, can have nothing better." Secretly he had slipped a sleep inducing drug into Kaytlin's drink so that she would pass out after eating and drinking abit.

Toshiro watched as kaytlin started to wake up and he laughed abit running a hand against her cheek. She had been stripped and changed into her school uniform (the pic). She was bound and gagged,she had been played with already and vibes left inside of her. She was tied against a pole, gagged and blindfolded as well.

The chicken had been well done and the mashed potatoes creamy, but something tasted a little off with her drink. A few more bites, and she quickly left the world of the conscious. Groaning, Kaytlin awoke to a world of darkness, one in which she couldn't even speak. Whimpering as she tried to pull herself from the pole, tears dripped from her blindfold as she tried to comprehend what had happened. Even with the drugs still in her system, she could tell that her body felt strange. A blush formed over her cheeks as she realized the predominant sensation she was feeling was that of pleasure. Continuing to struggle against her binds, she wanted more than anything to speak. Then, suddenly, Kaytlin's wish was granted as the gag was removed from her mouth by unseen hands. "What the hell is going on?! Who are you?! What am I doing here?!" She screamed her questions in a state of pure terror.

Toshiro watched kaytlin and just shook his head. "The only family member who never realized the greatness I could bring to the family. the power and wealth, having anything you ever wanted! But no the family couldn't see that, They thought it wasnt right and instead just kicked me out on my own with no thought of it." He shook his head and walked behind kaytlin and ran a hand over her pantyhosed legs before giving her rear a swat. "But it was true when no other family member wanted to deal with you, All they wanted was everything I gave to the family. How do you think mom and dad were always well to do at home? Not from what their meger jobs gave them. No even kicked out I still supported them and now You, dear Kaytlin are payment for everything I have done." He laughed abit and rubbed himself against her just rubbing off against her legs enjoying the pantyhose. "You now belong to me, To do with as I see fit."

Kaytlin's heart began to pound, no longer with fear, but with fury. "Toshiro?! You're behind this?! What are you talking about?! My parents worked until their fingers bled to provide everything they had for our family, even if you weren't a part of it!!!" She argued with him, straining against her binds. A slight shiver shot up her spine as she felt his hand gently trailed over her leg nearly all the way up to the inside of her thigh. "Get away from me!!" She screamed, kicking out randomly, hoping to connect at least once. She was sure she hit something, but heard no response. A knot formed in her stomach as she felt the sensation of him rubbing himself against her. "N-No...get off you fucking bastard!!!" She screamed, still trying to kick him without realizing just how drastic his mood swings could be.

"You belong to me, to do with as I see fit. I can do what ever I want with you." He kept her pinned down and gave her rear a swat. "and since you have shown to not choose to change your attitude you WILL be punished, but hmm how should you be punished hmm, Looks good don't you think my friend." He walked off for a bit before returning with a small black bag. Toshiro watched Kaytlin and shook his head as he rubbed himself against her more and more getting harder and harder against her and she could feel it. "You know what I think I'll make you mine and make you learn who is the master." He pulled down her hose and slid himself into her and started pushing against her running his hands along side her body as he pushed away at her. He went on and on like this for a while before pulling out and releasing on her ass. He then went into the black bag and pulled out a vibe and slid it into her and puled her hose back up. "Im going to leave you there until you learn your manners and who your master is."

Back
Top Bottom