Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blissy's Smutty Shenanigans. [FxM/FxF] Anything goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyress

Succubitch
Welcome to my new “Smutty Shenanigans” thread.

Currently open to take on more writing partners

- Sci Fi Related

- Monster Related

- Library Related

-Superhero Related (Possibly)

-School/College Related

-Sex Industry Related

-Vacation/Get Away Related

-Maid concepts

& Always open to hear your ideas!

It is here that you will find a list of brief and clever plots that are directly inspired by my interest in certain kinks or erotic scenarios. All of the ideas posted here are flexible and open to be adjusted upon interest. This thread has no specific intention of forming long term nor one shot scenario stories that indulge in critical adult themes!

I decided it was time to make this thread due to a inevitable mix up of my two interests when it comes to writing. While I always do prefer a very good story backing a duo or group of interesting characters, sometimes I can't refrain but allow certain writing concepts to be inspired purely by kink. That said, you'll see a lot more simple plots posted here, all of which will contrast that of the likeness of my plot driven stories. My aim with this thread is to elaborate a bit better on some of the more “smutty or erotic” centred plots that I may particularly be craving.

So with all that said my expectations are a bit more lenient here when it comes to indulging in smutty shenanigans!​

!Disclaimer!
My story driven thread can be found here!

Smut? Oh smut indeed..

This is an adult role-play site and that just means that smut and eroticism are on par with everyone’s expectations. I am not oblivious to this, but that doesn't mean I use it as an excuse to only diverge into smut or smutty interactions. Story is important to me, even if the plot is about a slave bound to a master. I need story! Otherwise smut alone becomes a repetitive boring cluster of a mess of “moans and thrusts” that bare anything but the ability to hold my attention. Sure, all that stuff is fun in good time and where it fits, given what the theme of the role-play may be, but that doesn’t excuse smut to stand on top of everything else and to be the only motivate for pitching me a plot or trying to write with me. This being kept in mind, you may jump into the smutty shenanigans or story concepts you may find listed here. Just please know that I am someone who values involvement of both concepts and not solely one without its other.​

923245_1399381041reszie.png

A few things Blissy is into..

> Blissy likes tension when it comes to eroticism or smut and the idea of it being present between two people.
> Blissy likes everything from non-con to pseudo-con, but prefers not to be to vanilla in terms of consent (not without good reason anyway).
> Blissy Is open to master-sub concepts through characters.
> Blissy favours and adores DiD concepts, one where she may find a characters of hers left to face some degree of peril or danger.
> Blissy is open to (and interested in) force, bdsm, bondage and the works!
> Blissy has her limits, but her limits can be lenient. She will never break her hard limits however!
> Blissy would describe herself as pretty hardcore, but is not necessarily always looking for hardcore smut or eroticism in the nature of her smutty shenanigans. Please always ask before doing, as consent is key outside of character.
> Blissy is in a serious relationship outside of role-play and as such she would appreciate role-play being kept only as role-play, despite the nature of blatant smutty themes.
> Blissy is not the character and as such will treat any partners she meets as simply writing partners or at most writing friends. She is in no way shape or form using the nature of this type of writing to compensate for sexual attention, outside of who my character may be.
> Blissy is in a committed relationship with ♥ November Bleeds ♥ and is only looking to write with others who share her common kinks based on interest and hobby. Friends can certainly be made, but anything more then that is way off limits.

<---------------------------------------->​
Corsetemote.gif
Corsetemote.gif
Corsetemote.gif

c011_zpsz502ahow.gif
The Details In Short Term
I expect that you've read over "my general scheme of things" over at my story thread. You'll see this hotlink being reused here several times and that is because I cannot stress how important it is that you are familiar with the details that surround me as a writer. I'd like to avoid as many redundancies as I possibly can and because of that, I will not be reposting those details here in full. Instead you will find a much more brief explanation on what to expect from me.

Characters/Roles: I honestly have quite a bunch, but for my smutty role-plays, that list of characters is somewhat more narrowed down. As it stands currently, I am working away writing brief and interesting profiles for a small trio of gals that are fitting of various smutty scenarios. Each gal will be unique in their own way, but some may fall into more generic roles to accommodate various generic role-play scenarios. All of these characters will be either switches or submissive in nature, as my interest in BDSM roles is very stuck to these roles in particular. I may or may not be open to the idea of playing a domme, but the plot better be good to boot and my motivation to do so really just has to be there. For the most part you can expect me to play submissives or switches about eight-five percent of the time.

Writing style/length: Have you seen my posts? Typically they range from 800 words or more. I am perfectly comfortable with an eight hundred word range on my behalf and will never post anything small. I consider this length of wording a common goal for me to meet, each and every time I jump into a characters shoes. I understand that not everyone is so elaborate with there characters as I can sometimes be. That said, I expect a decent post from you. Anywhere from several paragraphs to onward is absolutely a-okay for me. I'd really advise you to check into some of my previous posts on Bluemoon RP, so as to make sure you know who your really getting involved with.

Communication: Brainstorming is nice no? If were gonna write a story together then I expect you to be able to communicate with me. Be that under the circumstance of scene building or simply just throwing ideas around for the plot, I like to be in the know. In the event something ooc takes you by surprise, please let me know what's up if you absolutely can. I don't like silence between writing partners and I especially don't like being left with the work load to formulate everything.

All plots below are open to a 60(smut)/40(plot) approach!

So what am I looking to explore exactly with this thread? Simply put, I am looking to diverge into some smutty scenarios that may be more defined by their kink element then their long term intention of developing into a plot based story. Further explanation on what those are can be provided below:

There are a few things you should be aware of if you think im someone you may share common kinky writing interests with. Please review the very beginning of my Pocket Of Plots Thread for further details. I tend to look for a special little word in new PM's from new people that tells me you've actually taken the time to peak into what I will and will not tolerate while taking on new writing partners. I'll repost my "Ten Commandments One Must Never Break Nor Expect, While Role-Playing With Blissy" below this segment.

A few don'ts, just for the record

skull_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5ox3m8_zpsyyrgzbp0.gif

While I've spend the bulk of my time explaining what it is I do want, I figured I should put a few examples or concepts of things I do not want. Another nickname for this section is the "Ten Commandments One Must Never Break Nor Expect, While Role-Playing With Blissy".

> 1. Please respect that I am in a relationship off and on site with somebody! Please no hitting on me.

> 2. No chat speak! (Especially not in character or incorporated with role-play whatsoever)

> 3. IM's are a privilege that I only give out to those that I feel comfortable with sharing. Get to know me, give it sometime and maybe you may gain access to communicating with me via IM's.

> 4. Please no silent treatment. If you don't want to write with me please just tell me. I despise chasing people around for answers.

> 5. Do not ask me for role-play on my thread, if you have any questions PM them to me!

> 6. If you have any personal problems with my thread or something in it. I'd advise you to keep it to yourself as I won't bother to respond to negativity in a positive role-play environment.

> 7. Interesting first impressions are always more then willingly accepted. Please refrain from sending me one liners or proposals that are lacking in substances. Be creative with your approach and show me your really someone who's into what your offering.

> 8. Ageplay & Scat = No no! I will never have my character below the age of nineteen. Please do not ask me to play characters below legal age regardless.

> 9. No futa! Monster girls, dick girls, anthropomorphic characters or anything of the like. These things just do not appeal to me and im not interesting in writing a story related to them.

> 10. I don't play others OCC's. I have my own and am not interested in playing a role or character outside my familiarity.

skull_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5ox3m8_zpsyyrgzbp0.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So with that said, let's just into some of the plots that currently are intriguing me!

blissbanner1.png

The Plots.. so far..

Each plot will be broken down by setting and character to avoid confusion. Every plot listed here will be done in a generalized way.

Superheroine/villain/crime

Picture will be added later!

-"Stealing the show / "Super-what?" "(Superheroine/Anti-hero x Crime or Villain) Open ★New!★

Route 1: I don't have a full synopsis for this one mapped out, but the idea is for me to play a heroine who's newer to the term. Despite this, she's witty, charming and has a good head on her shoulders, but are those things enough? A woman who clearly separates everyday from her nightly excursions, struggles to balance the weight of her new dual living while trying to keep herself from falling victim to some of the worst kinds of people she finds herself working against. She's always been a real character of ethical means, but seems almost lacking in guidance. Handling things her own personal way is just something she can't easily overlook and her methods are often anything but simple. A real enthusiast for discipline and bringing it to all of those that have let themselves go mad with power in some means or another. This isn't just the type of vigilante to leave the bad guys black and blue for the police to find, not until she's done making her own personal modifications to those who may find themselves on her special little hit list.. but who's to say a predator can't be so easily turned into prey?

Route 2: Same concept different character. Though some similarities do remain. A local heroine who only recently started out has been getting a name for herself. She's attracted the attention of both the police and criminals alike and she may very well be on her way to attracting her first real super villain, but is she really prepared for that may entail? Think generic super-heroine goes out, gets the bad guys, winds up in trouble.. and we go from there. Open to various possibilities with proper discussion.

Whether I play the traditional role of the superheroine who gets the bad guy or the superheroine who may be overthrown by one, this concept is certainly in my current interest.

(This is copy and pasted from my plot thread. I'd be looking for a mix of story and smut, but not purely straight smut with this plot. 50/50 works perfectly. Characters will not be mentioned here because they are currently a work in progress.)

Office/Workplace

- “He took the keys?!” (Boss x Open) - Taken!
Everything was going so well for Sabrina ever since she started climbing the chain of command at that big fancy company she worked at. Nothing more then a former office worker, to secretary to finally the big boss of the company. How she got there is another story however. Up until recently things had been absolutely perfect for Sabrina. Not even a week ago she managed to earn her new head position at the firm. What could go wrong for her now that she felt like she were literally on top of the word? Be it that big ego's of hers or the cold nature of her ice queen attitude, Sabrina hadn't reached such a degree of success without leaving a poor name for herself behind her. She didn't make much of it at all. She even went as far as to let herself go and enthrall in a sweet night of luxury, ending with a more then naughty date. Everything seemed perfect until the next day she woke up? But why was there a collar strapped to her neck?! Who the hell would have the nerve too? That's when she realized she could barely remember the night before. To top it all off, her memory seemed fuzzy and her ability to recall anything of what had happened the previous night was a total blur. Just what on earth had Sabrina got herself into? And why couldn't she find the keys to that collar around her neck?! Clearly things are only going to get so much worse for Sabrina.

Crime
-"Curiosity snared the cat.. and it may even kill her.." (Reporter or Journalist x Criminal) Taken!
Crissy "Ambercrombie" Chambers always wanted the perfect story. Known for her nosy and mischievous personality, this was just one reporter who couldn't turn down the chance to blow the bad guy's case wide open. I mean what could really happen? It wasn't like this guy went after nosy reporters right? Honestly she didn't see the concern other people had for the case. An open book to her just meant it was inclined to be read to the end. Maybe she didn't realize what exactly she was getting herself into or maybe all that extra time she always spent trying to pursue the story was making her just a little bit delusional, but never for a moment did she suspect she were ever in danger. It started simple really a few oddities here and there, that feeling of being watched and eventually pursuing the story from the nick of a pen began to feel like anything unlike what she were doing. Crissy didn't mean to get herself this deep into the thick of danger, but waking up tied up in a basement in god knows where was never apart of her plan!

-"Cultish Conundrums"(Investigator or Detective x Cult/Town) Taken!
Sometimes you just need to go that extra mile to find answers, even if that means putting you in a weird little town in the middle of no where. One thing is for sure and that is that Crissy Chambers is certainly willing to go that extra mile. For a while now the locals have been murmuring about some old rumors and even more bizarre history that's apparently tied to the little town of (name here). The locals seem pleasant and the rumours entirely unfitting of their origin, but maybe that's all for a deeper reason? The town itself doesn't seem unusual, but that may just be because our protagonist isn't quite sure where to look. Maybe the danger is really right underneath her nose!? Hidden agendas, false smiles and even more bizarre beliefs are beginning to surface and its only after our protagonist seems to have let her guard down.

-"Syndicate Slavery"(Investigator or Detective x Crime Syndicate/Slavers) Open
People are going missing, homes are being left empty and no one seems to have any reason as to why. These kidnappings almost seem random, but one a clever detective puts the pieces together she has a theory that random chance has anything to do with the disappearances. A young detective named Crissy Chambers is about to go that extra mile and stick her nose in places she shouldn't. A corrupt world led by even corrupter sorts of people has this detective considering who is really friend and who is really foe. For a while nobody buys her story, not until she manages to achieve the breakthrough of a lifetime. Case almost closed, she finds one of the missing girls that was seemingly snatched away by a mysterious syndicate. Crissy of course doesn't know how to keep her mouth shut. She sees this mysterious group of peoples actives as a game and its exactly one of the sort she intends to bring burying into the ground. Crissy thinks she has what it takes to be the lawful hero this corrupt city needs. Unfortunately for her, there's still a group of people out there who don't think the city needs saving and it is exactly these type of people who have checked their next little catch right off their secret list.

Paranormal/Sci Fi/ Fantasy
-"The Dark Wood"(College girl x Witch/Warlock or Phenomenon) - Taken!
Lets go into the Dark wood they said. Let's screw around with a weird little with weird symbols on it they said. It's all just a urban they said.. For some reason Camii Fox doesn't think it's a good idea and for good reason. Be it all those weird horror movies she seen or simply her ability to scare easy, this pretty little southern lass just doesn't like the idea of the paranormal. Of course that wouldn't stop her and a couple of friends from doing it anyway. Be it the fact that Camii's heard things about the Dark Wood or the old rumours surrounding it, once she goes in she just has a funny feeling she may not be getting out so easy. Once her friends go through with their little immature summoning charade, Camii just can't shake the feeling that something is watching her. I mean, call it a hunch but, it's kind of almost coincidental when all you friends slowly start going missing on the way back to the lodge.. She's alone now and she's more then certain someone or something has been following her. Where are her friends? Where is the lodge and why can't she shake the feeling that this night is just getting started

(The creature playing opposite to Camii could be anything. On one hand I wouldn't mind this branching off into a more unsuspecting route. For example, a witch or warlock that lives deep in the forest who's particularly interested in keeping the girl. Maybe the book was stolen from them long ago? Or there's always the straight monster route to take as well. Preferred FxF for witch concept. Anything goes for monster concept.)

Vacation/Get Away
-"The Mutiny" (College Student/Traveller x Pirates) Open
A nice vacation get away on a fancy cruise ship, what could possibly go wrong? It's a thought that never really crossed Camii Fox's mind, not up until all hell seemed to break lose around her. See Camii was heading off to some distant island to enjoy a long line of tan's, weird food and even easy living, up until the ship she were on was commended by pirates. Now it just seems like this former fun weekend in the sun is slowly turning into a living nightmare. It doesn't help that the new order of things on board the ship seems to be anything but what she was promised when she signed up for the trip..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom