Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A True BDSM Roleplay - Detailed & Intelligent Females Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgrim

Star
I don't like wasting time, so let's get right to it. Here's some rules.

I. This will be a BDSM heavy RP. Be OK with that. Love it, even.
II. Detailed and avid posters only. I want good writers. Clear, concise, and colorful.
III. Vocal partners as well, please. I like to get to know who I'm playing with (not in that way).
IV. Equal parts plot and smut.
V. Long term or short term. Pick and commit to one.

Pretty simple, I think. Let's get on to the good stuff.

BDSM

This will be BDSM. True BDSM. As someone who's engaged in BDSM in my real life as the dominant male, BDSM is not all about domination and submission. It is about trust and giving yourself to a person entirely. It is intimate, it is consensual. It's not rape. It's love, in a pure, unadulterated and powerful form. And that's what I want to bring to life with my partners.

I'm a descriptive poster. I usually give several paragraphs at a time, and tend to reply multiple times a day. I'd ask that my partner can at least do the same (if your schedule is busier than mine, that's fine, obviously, we all have our own lives to live).

If you'd like to talk to me and plan on some sort of chat, you can find me on kik at DiscreetTactic, but I'd rather we played on site through PM. The only chat medium I'd be comfortable with playing on would be IRC. Thanks for your understanding.

As far as plots and pairings go, I want something modern. They're negotiable, but I have some ideas. You can share some of your own too, of course.

Pairings

Troubles Boss / Loving Secretary
Fighting Couple
Neighbors
Ex-Husband / Ex-Wife
Teacher / Student
Husband / Wife

Very basic, of course, but you get the idea. I imagine we'll come up with something together.

PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom