Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

When the sun sets [FxF, MxM, FxFuta, FxM]

Sol-El

Meteorite
What I can offer you:

My name is Sol, but I'll also go by Ellie. I am a female, if that bothers you. I don't particularly care what your gender identity is, nor do I require you tell me, as long as you can portray a realistic character. I'm a literate role player and I'd like to say I lean to intermediate or advanced. I've got a few years under my belt of this (approximately five) and I've also got experience with erotica and erotic roleplay. I like to play erotic settings. I like to try things that are different and interesting. Please PM me if you're interested in Roleplaying!

I don't want straight out sex scenes. Give me some chase, some intrigue. Set the stage. A quickie is all good, but it should still be sensual. There should be a mood. Typically, I do prefer to start with something short term, merely to see if we click as writers. It's not personal, but I'd rather neither of us get bored.

I can guarantee you a minimum of 2 paragraphs per reply, and expect the same from you, and SPELLING MATTERS. If I can't understand what you're trying to say, the allure is gone. I usually churn out paragraphs a post, and I like to make things interesting. Typically, I prefer to play the receiving or bottom role aka the one that's usually in the position of humiliation, the one that's on his/her knees, the one that's somehow found herself here. I don't mind switching either, and my characters can certainly get aggressive and take the lead when the situation calls for it.

As for my Kinks, I like spanking, humiliation, voyeurism, light pain (biting, roughness, hair-pulling, force), dubious consent, oral, anal, age differences, teasing ♥, fantasy, realism, FxF, FxFuta, MxM, science fiction, some creatures (inquire with me), originality, good writing, double penetration, toys, light-medium bondage, and more!

Besides that though, I'm willing to negotiate something related to furries/anthros, incest, and other themes. If it's not listed as a no, please ask me.

What I Won't Do:

I'm not actually interested in FxM unless the plot is seriously enticing. I'd rather explore something something a bit different from the usual boy meets girl or whatever. If you do have something, I'd be willing to discuss the option.

Secondly, I will only ever RP via PM. I can't remember threads, and I don't prefer to give out personal information.

Thirdly, my hard-core don'ts, torture, pain (serious pain), improperly prepared anal sex (No seriously, use lube), fisting, pregnancy (But not the risk!), gaping, massive size differences, bimbofication, outright smut, gore (in sex), vore, scat, watersports, extreme BDSM, choking

Lastly, I'm not interested in sex for the sake of sex. Give me a setting, a scene, something to aim for. It can be short, but it should have a plot. I like details and characters and developments. I like situations where we can explore something beautiful and interesting and the sex is always there and I like to build to that release.

What I'm Interested in:

This is by no means everything! This is just scratching the surface of what I'd like to try out. If you have a plot, please don't hesitate to toss it my way. And of course, we can mix and match themes and settings and ideas.

Original:
- Fantasy! Give me Princesses, Witches, Knights, Squires, disgrace, politics intrigue. Bolded are the characters I'd prefer to play. Simple plot ideas include
  • The Little Squire that Shouldn't: A squire from a disgraced family/a female squire/a squire that is generally looked down upon starts fancying the Princess/Prince herself. The Princess/Prince is nothing but rude and disdainful, quickly cancelling out any actual feelings of love, but perhaps a desire to get some well-earned revenge and show her/him exactly what you've learned with the men of the kingdom. We can take this anywhere, perhaps blossoming into a romance, perhaps the Princess is out to seek revenge but fails dramatically. Perhaps your Knightmaster catches word and suddenly it's a blackmail situation. Perhaps the Princess' lady-in-waiting catches word and needs to be silenced.
  • To Please a King: If you've seen Game of Thrones, the scene with Danaerys and the Lady-in-Waiting showing her how to please Khal in the first season, but more intense. The new bride of the King isn't adequate and it's the role of the lady-in-waiting/maid/body-guard to mould her. This can go several ways, with perhaps the lady-in-waiting or body-guard subtly using the princess to push for reforms in the land or to rule. I would especially love something inspired by the Dothraki style culture, too.
  • To be A Queen: A Queen marries her son to a kingdom to get some peace, but she's not impressed with his silly, spoiled Princess. Eventually she decides that something must be done to teach the girl how to properly behave.
  • Into the Woods: A fairy/nymph/dryad captures a human girl who went too deep into the woods. Having never been around a human, she's intrigued and decides to experiment (both sexually and non-sexually).
- Mythology! Give me the Greeks, the Romans, Norse, whatever. Give me a myth and make it good.
  • Hades & Persephone: Hades is the Queen of Hell? Persephone a Prince? Perhaps it's Persephone who takes advantage of Hades? Whatever you've got, give me some of it. I will love you forever if we can do something in this realm.
- Modern Day - Celebrities, Students, Neighbours, Business Men and Ladies. The scenarios are endless.
  • Massage Gone Wrong - This is really nothing serious. But I'd love to play a character who's going in for some massage therapy and finds that the place she/he's at isn't quite so stringent on the fraternization policy. Things get carried away.
  • Paparazzi - A Celebrity is caught in a rather precarious situation that could end their career. The Paparazzi who catches them starts to blackmail them, probably monetarily, rather than sexually, though there's definitely an attraction. It's the celebrity who decides to turn things around and push the Paparazzi into something sexual, thinking they can take advantage, only to find themselves in over their head as the tabloid reporter pushes for things the poor celebrity has never tried before.
- Supernatural - Werewolves, modern Witches, Vampires, the works.
  • No Specific Plot Ideas yet. If you have something, let me know!

Fandoms:
- Harry Potter: I like the world, but I'm hesitant to play canon characters. Original characters in this setting will always be a thing. Two witches experimenting with spells? Hot. A professor blackmailing his student, with magical sex potions involved? Let's do it.
Canon Pairings I'll try are listed. The first character is typically the one I'd prefer to play.

• Remus x Sirius
  • Remus x Snape
  • Remus x James
  • Ron x Harry
  • Ron x Draco (I'd love this, actually)
  • Ginny x Pansy
  • Ginny x Hermione
  • Hermione x Pansy
- DC: I'll play canons in this, actually, and I'm not so fussy about pairing, but I'd prefer not to play someone against Bruce Wayne/Batman. In these situations, though, I'm very much looking for a plot and I'm not fussy on who tops/bottoms but if you tell me we're switching I'll be so pleased. Canons I'l play include, but aren't limited to the following. If you don't see one, feel free to ask me if I'd be willing to play.

• Women: Harley Quinn, Selena Kyle/Catwoman, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl/Oracle, Diana Prince/Wonder Woman, Stephanie Brown/Batgirl/Spoiler, Starfire, Raven,
  • Men: Jason Todd/Red Hood, Dick Grayson/Robin, Damian Wayne/Robin (aged up to 17 minimum!), Roy Harper/Arsenal, Wally West/Kid Flash/Flash,
-Marvel: I'll play canons in this, actually, and I'm not so fussy about pairing but I am going to state most of my source material is the movies. In these situations, though, I'm very much looking for a plot and I'm not fussy on who tops/bottoms but if you tell me we're switching I'll be so pleased. Canons I'l play include, but aren't limited to the following. If you don't see one, feel free to ask me if I'd be willing to play.

• Women: Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow, Pepper Potts, Darcy, Lady Sif, Jane Foster, Mystique, Jean Grey, Emma Frost, Rogue, Kitty Pryde, Gamora, Wanda Maximoff/Scarlet Witch
  • Men: Bruce Banner/Hulk, Clint Barton/Hawk-Eye, Steve Rogers/Captain America, Peter Parker/Spiderman, Scott Summers/Cyclops, Charles Xavier/Professor X, Pietro Maximoff/Quicksilver,
- Star Trek Universe, with potentially playing any of the canons from the original series except for Kirk

- Star Wars Universe
- Game of Thrones Universe
- Lord of the Rings Universe
- Disney Universe - I especially love Princesses and the new Pixar animation movies like Tangled, How to Train a Dragon, and more.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom