Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LONE DIGGER: CARAVAN PALACE roleplay search [ anthro strip club - f x m ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniMad

Super-Earth
Let me state specifically first off that this search is ONLY, and only for a roleplay based off of this really interesting and well-made MV by Caravan Palace. I would recommend you to watch it, but if you can't, this gif below will aptly summarize basically what goes on in it:

RoEPxge.gif

Anyways, a summary of the plot of the MV is the idea of humans giving in to their animalistic instincts (shown by the mostly simplistic picture of stripper/workers being the "preys" and the clients/patrons being the "predators") whether it be with violence or lust (the "dogs" versus the "cats"). It honestly really opens up to a whole world that can be roleplayed in, whether it be society in general or just events that transpires in the Lone Digger club itself; like what if the fighting as shown in the MV happened occasionally, and the strippers/workers had to deal with the repercussions of the events like that? I would like for plot to be somewhat important in comparison with the smut; a 40/60 or even a 30/70 ratio between plot/smut would be perfect with me.

So for now, I'm not going to list off any definite plot that I want to do with this universe; that's something that I want to discuss with my partner(s) when we're deciding on pairings and all that goodie stuff!

However, this is Bluemoon after all, and even with all the violence, there will come sex (this is a strip club!). My f-list is listed here, and take it as a general guide on what I like, dislike, am ambivalent to, and what I absolutely do not like. My Nos are solid nos except in the case of anal sex, which I will allow if I am doing a m x m pairing. Some of my Nos might seem to contradict with the premise of this search (such as Death), but what I mean by listing it in my F-list is that I would prefer for our characters not to die (but even that is questionable, depending on what happens and what pairings we're doing - such as a gangster dog fucking off in the back and then being mobbed on by the cats in the front like that?). I believe a bunch of my Fave kinks actually fit really well into this Lone Digger anthro animal universe, but they're by no means necessary if my partner doesn't want to do them.

- BE LITERATE : Generally know where your punctuation go, capitalize what words need to be, and use spellcheck - it's your best friend, seriously. I'm no grammar nazi, but don't be leaving glaring OBVIOUS mistakes everywhere. I would like the length of posts in this roleplay to be around a meaty 2-3 paragraphs. 4-5 even for introductions. Nothing under 1 paragraph, and DEFINITELY no one-liners.

- BE DETAILED : I want graphic descriptions, incorporating literally more than just one sense at a time when we both write. This does not mean I want to be reading a ten paragraph essay on how great an orgasm feels (fuck no), but don't just write like "and he came" and end it right there. How is he feeling? Is he exhausted? Panting? Hot all over? Along with that, I love, LOVE it when my partners describe what their character's cock is like; how long, thick, bulbous, and etc is it? The more details you give me, the more I'll give back. It's a reciprocal relationship, so let's just satisfy each other, yeah?

- BE POLITE : I have no hard feelings when people drop off since I do it as well. However, I do have a problem when people think it's in their fucking born-right to be a prick to my face and DEMAND things from me; I'm not your slutty bitch (even if my CHARACTER might be to your CHARACTER). You wouldn't treat a random person on the street or your friend rudely, would you? Just use common courtesy with me, and everything will be great.

- BE SPECIFIC : When you contact me (via PM, please), tell me what you're specifically interested in. If you have an idea of a plot already, great! If you have a f-list to compare with mine, even better! Don't just come to me with a "hi, i like ur idea, let's rp" or else I will ignore you. Otherwise, if you at least have a somewhat vague idea of what YOU want, I will reply back to you and will work with you on what we can do; I tend to split plotting 50/50 between myself and my partner, so please throw in your fair weight into plotting, so it'll be just that much more satisfying when we actually do roleplay.

bolded role[/b] will be my character, but if there is no bolded character in a pairing, I'll be willing to play either): ]

If a pairing is starred, I am more interested in doing those pairings than the ones that are unstarred.

gazelle stripper x bull bouncer
gazelle stripper x alligator/crocodile client*
gazelle stripper x dog gangster**
zebra waitress x bull bouncer*** (mini-plot of that they're a couple together?)
zebra waitress x dog gangster*
zebra waitress x donkey patron
cat thug x dog gangster
sexy swan x gentleman fox

I would also like to state that even though this search is mostly for f x m, I am absolutely open for doing m x m!

Lastly but probably most importantly, I won't hound you (hah, pun) if you do decide this roleplay isn't for you and you don't want to do it any more with me. I won't be left with any hurt feelings and any of that nonsense; we're all adults here on Bluemoon (or should be), and life will simply go on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom