Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smear the queer... Please? (Ash Durn & Silver Tail 003) [nsfw]

"Glad to help..." He said wincing a little bit, arching his back, trying not to touch his cock. setting the phone down on the bed, not wanting to deal with it any more in his state. He bit his lip a little bit more. Then he let out a long groan as his cock started to spurt out rope after rope of cum, the ropes cumming out from each thrust of mychas large cock into his tight hole, tighting up a little bit more on the cock, letting out a long groan. He was breathing hard, looking up at Mycha... "Are you going to cum in my ass... Mind cleaning me up when your done?" he said with a smile, and made an air lick, implying he wanted Mycha to lick the cum from his chest. There was a lot of cum on her chest from the butt fucking.

"y-yeah~ i can do that" he moaned in a higher pitch before cumming hard in the other man's ass, each of his last thrusts sending another hot load into the tight hole. he then leaned forward and pushed his cock as far in as it would go into Jay and started to lap up the cum on his chest "mmm~ can you hold my hair Jay?" he asked as he panted against Jay's cum covered skin

"Sure... but sometime Im probably going to want to cum on that adorable face, and get some in your hair.. is that going to be ok?" He said, groaning as he put his hand through Mychas hair, grabbing it firmly, but letting Mycha direct where his head went cleaning up the cum, but once it was all gone, he pulled harder, bringing the boy to his mouth, kissing him deep again, letting go of the hair, and placing his hand on the back of mychas head, grinning as he let go. "That was pretty damn good I have to say.. where do you think you might want to g out to tomorow night lover boy"

As he felt the firm grip on his long silky hair he smiled "of course. I just thought you'd like to watch me clean you up" he teased before doing just that and when he was kissed he kissed back, swirling his tongue with the other man as he pulled his now soft cock from the sportsman's ass. "It was good for me too." He said sensually before he took a moment to think "you know, to be honest, I don't really care. I'm just happy I'll be going on a date with you Jay" he said honestly, his face flushing some. He was now completely trapped in his crush for this man and he didn't want to escape

(sorry for the delay! )

Back
Top Bottom