Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smear the queer... Please? (Ash Durn & Silver Tail 003) [nsfw]

"i understand. high school was tough all around. i didn't know you did all of that though! you really are alot sweeter than most guys i know" he said in a more relaxed tone as he felt more open to the man holding him. "and no, i'm a man. i just . . . i dunno, i like looking like a woman? not enough to get surgery or anything if that makes any sense?" he said before blushing a bit at Jay taking in his smell "i don't wear perfume most of the time so it might be my conditioner" he said, feeling a smile on his lips as Jay's hand casually went down to his stomach. Mycha's cock had begun to soften as they spoke but twitched some at the closer proximity of the sportsman's touch

"Thats cool.. you do make a pretty boy..." Jay said. "So.. princess bride.... do you imagine your self as Butter Cup, or weasly, or does it more depend on your mood" Jay said kissing the back of Mychas neck. Hand going down and cupping Mychas junk, grinning to himself a little bit more. "Hrmm...I think it might just be you.. but not sure yet" giving a lick of the boys ear as he nuzzled in a little bit more, stretching his leg out. "I do like you, and I dont think thats just the alcohol talking. "

"th-thanks. I like my look too" he said before thinking on Jay's question "it definitely depends on my moo--" he said a moan cutting through his word, grinding his sentence to a halt as Jay took ahold of Mycha. His cock started to rapidly spring back to life as Jay kissed his neck and licked his pierced ear. Mycha was willing a moldable as Jay complimented him more "a-ah . . . Y-you're making me so horny . . . " he moaned out, shifting to rub his cute ass on the taller man's cock "I like you to Jay . . . I have for a while" he admitted as his body ached for more

Jay bit his own lip. "Well... I There might be one thing we could do to help take care of that.. one thing about being drunk is, it.. loosens you up.. I might not be able to put on an all store performance, or really get too hard.. but if you would like to um... Top.. now would probably be the time to try that out" Jay said with a little bit of a blush. His hand going over mychas cock a little bit more. "College is about experimentation right...." he said with a little bit of a chuckle. Jay was feeling bad for Mycha, sensing that Mycha was in love with him.. Jay of course knew the feeling of unrequited love.. and wanted to soften the blow.. but really wanted to like Mycha . And did, but it was confusing him.. it wasnt often that Jay had thought about boys, and.. unlike most people, Jay had tried. Though he did have to admit that traps ussualy got his attention. Like Baily Jay... fuck Baily was hot. But Baily was also trans, considered herself a girl, and for the most part Jay thought of Baily as a girl. This was a little different.

Mycha's face turned a bit redder and felt his cock twitch again eagerly at the idea. "you . . . trust me enough for that Jay?" he asked, choosing his words carefully "i'm pretty big so . . . it'll probably leave you walking oddly tomorrow" he said softly, offering him a way to change his mind if he was regretting the offer already. "i have lube and condoms but . . . you don't need to okay?" he added as he rolled over to face Jay. he wasn't sure about love, but he knew he liked Jay much more than anyone else and wanted him to be comfortable. with other men it was fuck and go but Mycha wanted it to be something more with Jay. even if he knew it was very unlikely.

Jay thought about it a little bit. "Whens the last time you had an HIV screening... how many guys have you had anal with since then. I was tested last last month, and been with one girl since then, and in the six months before that I was with three different girls. Sometimes I wish I was gay just because of how much easier it is to get a little bit of strange" he said with a chuckle. He licked his lips a little bit. And Started to get on his Belly lifting his ass some. "And I know I don't need to.. I want to... Ive wanted to try it for a wile, but.. never came up before..."

"i was last screened two days ago and i was studying so none since then" he said effortlessly, used to sharing this information with men "before that there was . . . " he paused before realizing it had been more than usual due to stress "um . . . around fifteen? a few of those were from the same guy though" he said before watching Jay's muscles ripple as he got into the very alluring position. he chuckled in amusement as he opened his bedside table for condoms "i can say that it is easier to get sex!" he said as he rolled the condom onto his thick cock carefully "well, i'll do my best for you Jay. have you ever used a toy before? or will it be brand new?" he asked as he grabbed the lube, breathing a little faster than before as his heart raced with excitement.

"Brand new.. and skip the condom " He said, grinning a little bit. "I want my first time to be done right, its why I never tried a toy.... " He said, Biting his lower lip a little bit more. His cock growing harder as he Was thinking about it a little bit more. "That is if your ok with that... I doubt you would give me anything intentionally.. and I'm clean.. well.. of course herpes but who the fuck dosnt have herpes .. " rolling his eyes a little bit. Jay was blushing a little bit thinking about what was about to happen. He hoped that he would like it.. but even if he didnt, it would be worth it to know. It also might help him pick up chicks in a weird way , being able to admit that he played around with a guy.

Mycha was surprised by Jay's request to go raw but wasn't about to argue! he took the condom off ans tossed it in the bin next to the bed "i'll make sure you're eased in right then. and i'm totally clean, so you won't catch anything from me" he assured Jay as he squirted lube onto his fingers "are you ready? i'll start out with my fingers to get you lubed and stretched" he said as his fingers went to his dream's entrance. the lube was still a bit cold as his fingers first coated the outside. he could hardly believe this was happening!

"Your the expert. With my cock no girl let me go in there ass... they all asked If I would take a dick in the ass.. I said I think I would.. and now Ill be able to say I have" He said with a little bit of a chuckle. He was looking behind at the boy. "And how ever you think is best Mycha, I trust that you know what your doing with this whole gay sex thing..." As pushed his ass a little bit higher, letting mycha have acess to it. smilling a little bit more.

he laughed some as his index finger slowly slipped in after a few more gentle circular motions "well that should help! if they believe you" he said as he carefully inserted a second finger and started to move them in a scissor movement as Jay lifted his ass, giving him a good angle to make it as comfortable as possible. "relax as much as you can. this may be uncomfortable for a few moments" he said as he offered the other man a reassuring smile. he shifted some to get closer and his large cock hung below Jay's cock, still hard and eager.

"Want to take some pictures, for the both of us... I'm cool with that if you are...." He said letting out a little bit of a moan, His ass nice and relaxed from the drinking, squeezing a little on the finger as it was getting into position. That feels pretty alright..." Arching his back a little bit more. "That feels pretty ok ....." Panting a little bit more. He shook his ass a little bit to make his dangling cock touch Mychas "And I can deal with uncomfortable.. god knows Ive made more then enough girls uncomfortable with my size..." with a bit of a chuckle.

Mycha bit his lip softly at the offer "I could definitely go for that" he said as he reached for his pants to get his phone then pushed them off the bed. The fingers inside of Jay kept moving as Mycha brought up the camera. "say sexy!" He said with a chuckle before taking pictures at the angles he could reach before leaning forward, moaning in a feminine tone as their cocks brushed against each other. "here. You can take some selfies if you want" he said as he finally pulled his fingers out "I kinda want to see your reaction when I deflower you" he said in a teasing tone, but it really was what he wanted. He wanted to be able to look back and remember this! jay had said nothing might come from this and if that happened, at least he would have this. "you're about loose enough thanks to the drinks. I'm going to push in now, try to stay relaxed"

Jay Nodded back. and Reached back for the phone. Smiling at Mycha. And turned on the phones video camera, front facing. And maneuvered the phone He groaned a little bit in anticipation as he held the camera. Closing his eyes a little bit, smilling. As the dick went in he winced a little bit and let out a longer groan, panting a little bit. His lip quivering a little bit more. He opened his eyes and looked at the cammera to look at mychas face, and smilled a little bit as the boy started to enter is rear door. his ass squeezins a little bit, and he tried to relax a little bit more. Panting more then a little bit more.

Mycha closed his eyes and bit his lip some as he carefully pushed his aching cock into the waiting hole. he let out a breathy and feminine moan as Jay's hot ass took him in and squeezed him some "o-oh fuck Jay~ how are you doing?" he moaned as he pushed into the more muscular man up to his hilt and started to pant softly. his instincts urged him to continue, but he made sure to stay gentle with the Virgin ass as he placed his hands on Jay's hips. all the while his expressions ranged from dreamy to lustful and were well recorded by his phone.

"Alright... Its better then I thought It would be.... how about you..." He said, letting out a little bit more of a grunt. Jay bit his lip a little bit more, and Pushed back a little bit, "So far I would say I prefer fucking to being fucked... but getting fucked isnt all bad..." Dropping the phone for a moment, but then picked it back up adjusting it a little bit. Squezing a little bit tighter with his asshole. He licked his lips a little bit more.

"then let's adjust some. if i find just the right angle then i'm sure you'll love it" he said looking forward as his phone was dropped. his attention was ripped away from that as Jay's ass got tighter around his cock "o-ohhh~ l-let's roll you into your side to find your sweet spot~" he moaned, panting a bit harder as he held him back still.

"Side or do you want me on my back..." He said groaning a little bit, Smirking a little bit. "And your s cute trying yur best to make me enjoy a good fucking.... well I'm game.. Just tell me how you want me alright" Pulling forward. And looking for more direction.

Mycha smiled and pulled back some "maybe your back would be the best. i'd like to watch you. especially once i find that spot" he said as he pulled out of his ass and leaned forward to kiss Jay's back before guiding him onto it.

Jay Smilled and flipped over. But Sat up. Holding Mychas face for a moment. Leaning in, Jay Kissed Mycha turning his heaad a little bit, licking Mychas lips. Caressing the jaw line a little bit, before leaying back down, and spreading her legs a little bit and grabbing his knees, presenting his ass, He curlled his tunge a little bit as he looked down, his cock rock hard, and laying down over his belly. "Tell you what.. its Friday night... If yu can make me cum without touching my dick... ill take you out to dinner Saturday night, on a date.."

Mycha eagerly kissed back as he felt a rush of joy. Jay kept handling him with such care that he couldn't help but feel even more for the man he had wanted for so long. after the kiss he smiled when he saw he had made the larger man hard "d-deal!" he said almost too quickly. his heart soared at the thought of a date with him! "get ready, i'm going back in" he said as he gently pushed at his entrance, waiting for consent

Jay moaned a little bit letting out a long sigh. "Ooh that is a little bit better, Getting to see you as you go in...." Putting his head back. He bit his lip a little bit more, and arched her back a little bit more. Putting one hand behind his head. He then grabbed the phone, and turned the cammera alone, to get the higher quality photo. Then video taped the cock going in. and moving up to Mychas face, . One of jays legs going around to mychas back. "Hows my ass dude?"

Mycha pushed in, moaning dreamily as he slowly started to thrust "f-fuck~ your ass is hot and tight Jay~ it's so gooood" he moaned as he started thrusting at different angles to find that bundle of nerves that would make it even better for his prize. He moaned and panted before smiling at Jay sensually as he saw the camera on himself again

"Wave to the Cammera Mycha.... " Jay chuckled a little bit. "Anything I could do to make it better for you..." Letting out a long moan as the cock head found his prostate..."Ohhh... ohhhh.... thats .. diffent" he said smiling as he let out more groans, His leg bringing mycha closer, Panting a little bit more. Jay tried to hold the cammera with one arm, then reached out with the other, running over mychas chest a little bit. "You knw Im normaly not into guys,, but fuck your hot Mycha..." he said, his cock throbbing a little bit more, and dripping a little bit more pre cum.

he laughed a bit and waved with a charming grin as he kept his pace. he let Jay pull him closer and started to drill the spot that made the larger man moan so enthusiastically. he leaned into the touch of the man he had desired for so long "a-ahhhh~ i'm glad i'm something you like~ i've wanted you for so long~" he moaned out in feminine bliss before he started to go a bit harder

Back
Top Bottom