Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smear the queer... Please? (Ash Durn & Silver Tail 003) [nsfw]

ashdurn

Star
tumblr_m04dszQhZ21qan674o1_500.jpg

The party was going on at one of the shared apartments near campus. It was a rather large complex with thousands of units. Each one having four bedrooms, four roommates, sharing a kitchen, and a living room. It was sort of the place too be. Lots of young students having fun, studying, and preparing for the real world. Tonight was an especially large party on one of the floors that was starting to spill into many rooms. Everybody who was anyone was there. So of curse Jay was. Though Jay had had a long damn week. Getting caught up for his Finals, after a long and adrous football season. The eighteen year old was stressed. And had decided to start drinking early, and hard. Sitting on a couch in one of the main rooms, he was happily trying to convince two lipstick lesbians to try and go back to his room with him. Of curse he was being a little obnoxious, he was drunk off his ass. And they were telling him firmly no, but were entertained by his perstance, and he was being a little charming. So even though there was zero chance, they were strnging him along for shits and giggles.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/de/c3/dc/dec3dc3956a8b55ec44c319671d2efe4.jpg

Mycha had been watching Jay since he had arrived at the party. he watched Jay often. for years actually! he wanted the other man so bad he imagined almost every man that had fucked him since he first laid eyes on Jay was Jay. he made his way to the couch where his poor prize was being teased unwittingly. "hey Jay. you okay? you seem really wasted" he said, purposely interrupting one of the girls. he was just as stressed as everyone else and knew one way to blow off steam!

Jay Smiled and looked over at Mycha "Yeah I think so.. maybe I should have quite playing beer pong with whiskey a little before I did, but Hey.. At least I dont have to drive anywhere..." He said with a little bit of a chuckle. "Your Cute by the way.. Im Jay..." Putting his hand out, and his other hand over Mychas shoulder, bringing the boy closer. "Your eyes are so blue.. and your hair... " And he looked down for a moment. "And always been a tiny titty fan.. Don't know why... " Looking up. Jay instantly distracted from his former goal, and obviously drunk enough to miss that he had run into Mycha a few times, and definitely to drunk to notice that the girlish boy was in fact a boy. "Your not a Lesbian too are you... I tried having fun with a couple lesbians earlier.. but they were having none of it..." He then let out a slow grunt. "Did I mention your lips... fuck thouse are nice lips... how did I miss them... did I.. Could you do me a favor and make sure I dont drink anymore... Id owe you big time if you did that...." He said looking the boy over a little more, and swallowing. He then looked around. Seeing the lesbians on sitting there. He leaned in and whispered into Mychas ear. "Even if they weren't bitchy, in my book, one ten beats two eights...."

He had opened his mouth to say something clever but wasn't given the chance before he was pulled down a bit closer. He took the extended hand as his heart beat fast. Jay was touching him! And complimenting him! "my name is Mycha." He said as a sensual smile spread across his full lips "and no. I'm not a lesbian" he added as he moved a bit closer. Mycha shivered when Jay whispered to him and leaned in close "I could keep a better eye on you in my room Jay" he said in a lustful tone as his soft hand trailed up a muscular arm. "and you could keep me warm tonight" he added. He didn't care if his crush thought he was a girl, he wanted the jock so bad his body aches at night!

"Ohh, that does sound like it could be.... fun... Cuddle and Kisses... Like I was telling the lovley ladies... Im a bit drunk.. and.. well dont want my first performance with some one to be mared by me being drunk...." He leaned in and kissed the boys cheek. He stood up, a little uneasy. And put his hands out to help Myka up. Grinning at him, and put his hand over Mykas shoulder, in part to help himself balance. He waved to the girls. Thinking a little bit. Of course there were people there that knew him, that were not nearly as drunk.. that saw him hanging with the overly gay guy, and hugging him. Starting to leave the party with him. "Myka.. always thought that was a nice name. Back in highschool there was this gay kid Myka.. all the guys used to say he was spying on us in the shower... I never understood why they bitched about it, If any one of them could put a cammera in the girls shower they would have in an instant.. congrats Gay kid gets a break for once, good for him"

Mycha practically melted when Jay kissed his cheek and helped him up.he was so close! "fair enough. i can accept something sweet until you sober up some" he said as he moved to support his prize and lead him out of the party. the girls he waved to looked confused but waved bat a moment later then went back to their conversation. Mycha knew people were taking notice of him whisking a sports star away so he had to play this very carefully. when he heard Jay talk about him he tensed some "thanks, i like my name alot too" he said with a smile as they got to the door. he lead him into the hall, hesitating to precisely plan his next words "i know that guy. would you feel the same way if you knew he for sure watched you?" he asked, heart pounding in anxiety of getting caught. though he hadn't lied yet, he felt Jay would still be really mad if Mycha blew the cover appointed to him by Jay.

"Ohh, I know He looked at me... Ive got a big dick... and well you know what. Thats unfair. I dont know him... but Yeah, I guess I thought that since I had the biggest cock in the shower that I was probably the one that he wanted to look at the most. But thats really not fair. Most girls think that I would like big titties.. and yeah they can be fun to play with at times, but something about a nice flat chest.. just something so sexy about them.. its hard to put into words especialy since.. you know" he said with a chuckle. "I guess though.. if in highschool, and I was single when he asked.. if he asked if he could suck my dick.. I think I would have let him.. Hope that dosn't put you off. I like girls, I really do.. but.. why not have a little fun you know?"

his heart raced harder as he listened to Jay. he had definitely watched Jay and had thoroughly craved his size! but now more than ever he struggled to keep his cool and calm as Jay spoke in such accepting ways about him. "you know, most people wouldn't think of you being so sweet about Mycha" he whispered into the drunk man's ear "i'm sure he would have leaped at the chance" he added before they reached the feminine man's door "well, you know . . . i wouldn't mind if you wanted to play with my flat chest Jay~ even if i have to wait" he said sensually as he opened the door for them. he had to shift some to hide a budding sign of arousal and was immediately anxious again

He chucked a little bit. Biting his lip. "Maybe you should text him, I think that you, and your friend Mycha might be way better then the lesbians..... you know yu do kinda look like him..," He said, floowing Mycha, and touching his shoulders still. "But not tonight.. to drunk for that sort of thing.. and hey, thanks for looking out for me... sorry if I get a little crude.. I am a gentleman at heart. Eagle scout, all of that. " He said stretching a little bit. Wondering if mycha was going to take him to the bedroom, or hang out on the couch for a bit. Probably the bedroom, if you lived here you had roomates.

Mycha's heart skipped a beat when he mentioned the resemblance and felt himself get a bit more excited at the thought of Jay wanting to mess around with him. he laughed nervously and lead him to his bed room and as he shifted to sit Jay on the bed he tucked his own sizable cock into his belt line quickly "you know, i've noticed that we look alike too. i bet he and i could show you a good time" he teased before chuckling softly "you were a scout? that's actually pretty cute" he said with a sunny smile "want me to get you some coffee?" he offered as he pushed some of his hair behind a heavily pierced ear. he had the fortune of having a room mate that had dropped out and until next semester he had the apartment like dorm room to himself.

"Sure thing... Do you have a TV or something watch a little netflix and chill, cuddle, all that" He said stretching out a little bit, and started to take off his shirt. Looking at Mycha, and swallowed. Starting to make sense of the situation. Not sure yet, as he wasn't sure what the drunk thoughts were, and what the non drunks thoughts were. He bit his lip a little bit. "Theres only one Mycha isnt there?" he said calmly and coolly.

"yeah, no problem" he said as he took a t-shirt off of the tv on his dresser and grabbed the remote before freezing at Jay's question. he hesitated for a long moment before turning to the other man again and offered the remote with a slightly shaking hand "y-yeah . . . i . . . didn't correct you cuz i liked the attention. i know that's a shitty excuse, but . . . it's the truth" he said with a defeated sigh. saying nice things about the gay kid was one thing, but being in that gay kid's bed room after they lied never went well.

"Well damn... I was looking forward to that three way.... You know Im not gay right... Im pretty sure Im streight.. but .. you are cute, I already said you were" He said with a little bit more of a smile. "And coffee does sound pretty damn nice. What would you like to watch with me?" He said grinning a little bit more, folding his shirt then dropping it onto the floor, and started to undo his belt. "And, you didnt lie.. you just .. didnt argue with the drunk guy"

"yeah, i know you're straight" he said with a bit of a sad smile. he left out how long he had been watching Jay, but it had been pretty clear he had little to no chance. it didn't make him want the sports star less, but it had been frustrating at times. he watched Jay continue to get comfortable and was surprised by the offer made "you still wanna hang out? i just tricked you . . . kinda." he pointed out in shock as he went to his mini coffee maker to brew some. he could hardly believe this was happening!

"Hey, I said Im Streight, but I also said that Your cute, and sexy.. yeah I still want to hang out, cuddle, and make out... hope you dont mind if I sleep in the nude. I could keep my undies on if that would make it too hard on you or whatever... " He said grinning at Mycha a little bit, and vlew him a kiss. As he pushed his pants down, then pent down to get the shoes, that he had forgotten to take off earlier. "You have a realy nice ass espcialy for a guy..." he said with a little bit of a chuckle, leaning back a little bit. "Amd hey.. college is the time to experiment right.." stretching out some. "um... I just wanted you to know that.. the chances of this turning into something are.. low.. I just... dont want your feelings hurt..."

He perked up some as Jay spoke about Mycha being cute and sexy and after he started the coffee maker he went back to the bed side "sleep however you want, Jay" he said as he took off his own shirt but left on his pants. He didn't want to embarrass himself by having a very obvious erection while they made out if Jay had no intentions of going farther and his pants were a serviceable camo. "I never thought I'd get this far Jay. I'm just happy I can be near you" he said but felt a pang of guilt. That wasn't true. He wanted it all. But he would take what he got. He sat next to Jay, brushing bare shoulders with him "so, um, what kind of shows do you like?"

"Why Dont you show me something that you like. Get to know you a little bit better... Its probably your best chance " Jay said with a little bit of a smile. Jay leaned over and lifted Mycas chin, Kissing Mycja on the lips, grinning. His hand going to Mychas thigh and stroke it some. Jay then moved his hands back to his underware. and slid them down his cock was half hard. Jay bit his lip a little bit, looking at Mycha. "Don't be offended... when I drink it gets hard to get a hardon...it ussualy dosn't get that hard with a girl when Im this drunk..." he said, kissing Mycha. Ahain. "Scouts honor." Arm around his waist, holding mycha close.

"okay, well . . . i like american horror show lately or if you're looking for a movie . . . i dunno, my favorite is the princess bride" he offered before Jay tilted his face up. his heart skipped a beat as his long time crush kissed him and his thigh was rubbed a little. he was getting hard at a faster rate than he'd like to admit and his eyes flicked down to the part of Jay he had first lusted after in the showers. "i'm flattered you're this hard then Jay" he said sensually as he put his soft hands on Jay's thighs and debated taking off his own pants. they were fitting much tighter than was comfortable but he was still nervous about Jay seeing how excited he really was

"As you wish" Jay said with a little bit of a smile. And stood up, walking over to the Table where the coffee was being made. "And make yourself comfortable.... If I wasnt here, and you were getting ready for bed, would you be in thouse tight pants.. in something looser, or do you sleep in the nude.. " As he drank some of the coffee in an attempt to get some of the alcohol out of his system. Jay bit his lip looking over at Mycha. "And anything I can do to make this easier for you cute thing?"

usually while he was winding down for bed he would be naked and getting fucked or masturbating but was a little embarrassed to say so. "sometimes i wear clothes to bed, but that's only when it gets cold to be honest" he said as he gathered courage and slipped out of his tight pants and underwear in a smooth motion. he was quite hard and much larger than most people would attribute to his appearance. this worried him a bit because he had scared men off before with it's size. Mycha then looked back over to Jay and smiled warmly "just keep being you, okay? it's nice to have you here" he said as he then sat on the bed to try to relax

Jay Smilled. Drinking a little bit more of the coffee. He walked back over to the bed, and leaned over, and licked the tip of the cock, before sitting back down. "Most guys dont turn me on, but you do Mycha, and.. cock is just flesh.. I have one, and Ive licked it.. so.. dont be worried that you have one.. alright. It dosnt bother me.. in fact you have a nice one... not as nice as thouse gorgeous lips of yours. Its not that the idea of men fucking turn me off.. its more.. I like girls you know. Are you Bi,,, or Pure gay.. what do you think about girls..." and then he downed the coffee, getting on the bed, and stretching out, laying down, manipulating Myca into a spooning position.

Mycha let a soft moan escape his full lips in surprise when he felt the man he lusted after so intensely lick the head of his eager cock briefly. his cheeks turned a soft pink in embarrassment. he then looked at Jay as he spoke, surprised again by how accepting and open Jay was about sexuality. he was used to rougher treatment from both those who opposed lgbt and those supported for his feminine appearance at least. Mycha was then pulled into Jay's arms and pressed into a little spoon "i-i'm actually pan . . . some girls are enough to wind me up and my tastes don't discriminate against other gender identities . . . i prefer men though." he said before he shifted to feel Jay's cock against his ass. even if he wasn't hard, it was still what Mycha had wanted for a long time. his own cock was throbbing and he bit his lip at the need

"Im not coordinated enough at the moment to give it my all, but if you want later, when I sober up more I promise Ill blow you. I want to give it a shot... and yeah..." He said snuggiling up. Jays dick firming up a little bit more pressing against Mychas back side. His hand over Mychas chest, holding him tight. And kissed the back of his neck a little bit more. Jay wrapped his leg around mycha to hold him close. "Not many people know this, but.. I grew up with two moms. Yeah my mom and Dad pretended to be married.. but dad was always .. it was a three way sort of relationship.. I didnt talk about it much in high-school.. because.. weird.. but I got exposed to other sexualities early. So it seems normal to me. And hey I was hitting on lesbians, why would two girls be any better or worse then two guys you know...." He yawned a little bit as his hand felt Mychas chest, and pinched his nipple a little bit.

"y-yeah, i'd really like that Jay" he said trying not to sound too excited about it to avoid creeping Jay out. he was so used to censoring himself to be more accepted that he almost couldn't help but measure his responses. "i for one find it really fun to give blow jobs" he added as he felt Jay's cock get a little harder and felt a small rush of joy. it was hard to tell how attracted Jay was while he was drunk, but he'd take what he could! Mycha shivered then seemed to settle completely in the sportsman's arms as his grip became more affectionate and he started to kiss the back of the smaller man's neck. it was comforting . . . he then listened closely, gingerly putting his hands on Jay's arms for more contact. "i guess that's why you're so sweet about it. even most gay men i've been with are hard on me because of weird social norms about how a man should look . . . i wish we had spoken more in high school" he said before a sigh like moan came from him as Jay played with one of his nipples

"Yeah.. me too. I should have been more outspoken about stuff back then. Its not really an excuse.. but.. if you knew the pressure to conform when your on the football team, and hanging out with the cheer twits... well you might just be able to forgive me for just trying a little bit to make the guys stop using the word gay as a prejoritive, or talking them down from beating your sissy ass for peeking in the shower. Um.. you are a boy right.. not trans or whatever... Im open mindeed, just.. your a bit confusing to me.. not that thats bad or anything, just want to understand you better.. and you do smell really nice.. perfume, conditioner.. or is that just how you smell.." he said taking a wif, and moving his hand down to the belly. Being a lot sweeter then most gay guys who are just looking to fuck, then get on with there day.

Back
Top Bottom