Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's only for charity (Revnarh & ashdurn)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Evelyn, a 5'4 tall 16 year old boy with long gold-blonde locks that went past his shoulders, bright blue eyes, a slim body figure, small perky A-cup breasts, a perfect big bubble-but, a three inch small dick and no body hair below his eyes, was working at a sex shop in America as an intern to help out the owner who was a lesbian woman. She let him, a feminine boy with no education since he dropped out of school and ran away from home, suck cock in the back of the room where the booths with glory holes were. Evelyn liked it to dress like a slutty schoolgirl and earn some extra money by giving blowjobs. He was now able to deepthroat even big cocks and loved the salty taste of thick semen. His virginity was still intact and he never found the right woman or man to have sex with, but this might change today sooner than he tthought. There was a special event today in the town and he had to get ready for it after his shift was over. Evelyn worked ten hours before he earned some money by using his blowjob skills. He decided to wear a slutty schoolgirl outfit with a white top, a short pink skirt, frilly pink panties, a matching bra, white stockings, pink three inch spiked high heels and a pink ribbon to keep his hair out of his face. Not to forget the make-up to complete his look. Bubblegum-pink lipstick, lipgloss and black mascara made him look like the whore he always wanted to be.

He finished cleaning up the store and refilling the many shelves, gave the last customer a sloppy blowjob and got then ready to go to a contest for charity where girls sold themselves to gather money for the sick and poor. He checked his makeup a last time and straightened his clothes out before he went out of the dressing room and walked right on stage. "Hello...my name is Evelyn, I'm from Germany and I love sucking cocks." He stopped as soon as he felt a warm spot forming on the top of his skirt. Not only did the young femboy wet himself in front of everyone, he even blurted out more information than was needed. "I still wet the bed and like to dress up as a girl." There was a small tent under his soaked skirt and everybody who took a closer look could see his small dick raising up the wet fabric while more urine leaked out of it. "I'm looking for someone who can take care of me and give me a home." He lived at the sex shop where he worked and slept inside one of the many booths. Evelyn's breakfast was always a big load of thick semen, a mixed fruit salad and a bowl of cereals. His boss lived above the shop and had offered him to stay with her, but he didn't want to ruin her carpet by wetting himself. What he didn't knew was tuat one of the regulars who always gave him a generous tip would be there and see how he lost ccontrol over his bladder again right in front of so many people.

The location was fairly nice. It was the lobby of an old hotel that had been converted into being a space for kinksters. A little bit of a club. It supported itself through the bar that was manned by volunteers who took things seriously, even though they weren't getting paid. It was sort of like a community center for people who were a little bot off in there comunity. The place was beautiful, but small. Nice red carpets, and the decorations of a Vienna style. People were milling about , all dressed up, and this is where they had decided to go. Tonight's event was of course for charity. It was a fundraiser for a local food bank, and the kinksters came out in droves to through there support. There were plenty of artists and craftsman that were putting there wares up for silent auction in order to support the event. But the main Attraction was the auction.

Young Subs brought themselves, looking for a master. Doms were always in short supply to Subs, and this was a fantastic way for young inexperienced subs to get a little bit of attention from Doms. Selling themselves for a weekend of service. It was a good excuse for them, and a good excuse for Doms in long term relationships to go forth and have fun with others. The Subs would stay behind stage, waiting to be auctioned off.. and of course they all were. Some going for more or less then others. When Evelyn came out there was some interest until he started speaking, and most people reliased that it was a boy. OF course there were people there looking for makes, but they wanted big strapping subs. But one guy knew that the young boy gave great head. And was also into piss, So when the bidding started, raised his paddle. Winning the boy on that single bit. He stood, and walked up to the front to pay his bill, and collect his winnings.

Frank was tall, dark, black hair. In his mid thirties. He had come in a dress suit. Black, with a red shirt, and black Tie. An imposing figure.

Evelyn didn't think that anybody would bid for him after he had wet himself on stage while so many people were watching him. He was surprised when he saw that a handsome looking man who was old enough to be his father raised his arm to bid for him. Eve was glad that he was able to earn some money for the charitable fundraiser, but he put a one-hundred dollarnote into the pot nonetheless. The subs who didn't get bought gave something to the charity group like worn clothes, old shoes that still looked good, toys for the children or canned food. They would try earning some money the next day since they were so desperately in need of a dom. "Please excuse me for a minute, master. I'll be back very soon." Evelyn hurried to the sex shop to get the few things he owned. He left his work place with a collar aaround his neck and handed Frank, his new owner, the leash before they left. The young femboy didn't change his with urine stained clothes nor did he clean himself. Eve pulled his luggage with wheels while he followed behind the handsome man. He wondered where they were going to and couldn't wait to see the new home where he would serve his master. On the way there he wet himself, but didn't say anything and left a trail of urine behind him. Evelyn was eager to find out how he could please Frank once they got to his home and what the first thing he would have to do could be. Hopefully he was still able to work at the sex shop while he lived at the home of his master, but first he needed to learn a lot of new things.

Back
Top Bottom