Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Aphotic Intentions: Fantasy, Force, MXF Literate Story Driven RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, evening, or well, whatever time this post finds you!

I wanted to write this post in much greater detail but my current time constraints do not permit me to be as detailed as I would like. If you are reading this then I hope that you are at least interested in one or more of the things included in the title.

To get to the point quickly, and perhaps being a bit brash (un-apologetically) while doing so, I have to first state that if you are not interested plot then please, look elsewhere for a partner. While I am interested in all of the various things that come with an adult RP forum I am most interested in writing a story which is both complicated and sexy. If you cannot be bothered to put thought into a post, or, are interested merely in getting from sex scene to sex scene, please, save yourself the time of sending me a message.

If, however, you love plot, story and intricacy continue reading, this post is for you!

I first have to admit that I am looking for no more than two RP partners so I will be careful in considering who I write with. I don't have all the time in the world to RP so I am going to be selective and devote my time to that person or persons.

I am only interested in Fantasy RP - that is, I dislike modern day role playing and am thoroughly uninterested in it.

My real goal here is to flesh out a world of my creation while having fun writing with an interesting and wonderful partner. If you are interested in Fantasy setting (think D&D, Pathfinder, etc) and a well developed world with all the elements of an interesting fantasy role play then please contact me! I have a large world already created that I am waiting to test. I do not want to put all of the particulars into this post as I have had folks steal my ideas before - but I am willing to divulge all to you over a PM.

Possible plot within this world could be, but is not limited to

Barbarians vs. Village girl
Barbarian vs. Barbarian
Adventure and monster hunting
In depth mystery and investigation: Where did all of the elves go?
In depth mystery and investigation: and why did they leave behind all of these demons?
Witch Hunter x Witch
Demonic Possession
Epic adventure story - shutting down the elf gates to prevent the evil from spreading further throughout the world
Werewolves? Werebears? Oh my.

Most of these story lines will have elements of non-con and in some of them it will be at the forefront of the storyline. Expect a dark and gritty world full of danger at every turn.

Anyway - I would be glad to indulge your questions further in PM and describe in great detail the world I have in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom