Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking M x M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I am looking to write as male, seeking other male characters to play with. I primarily write bottoms, though I do have a few switches and a couple tops as well though it takes a bit more motivation for me to pull my more dominant characters out to play~ I also have a strong preference for fantasy settings, whether high or low, though I will consider more traditional settings as well. I also enjoy a wide range of character types and races/species in my own characters as well as those I write against.

I adore master/slave, non-con, general force, or abuse, 'converting' one of my previously 'straight' males, or simply abusing him into submission. One of my favorite plots included my 'straight' werewolf being captured and through a spelled collar, he was prevented from harming his captor, and slowly being trained to crave his sexual attention though it was a 'gentle' process in that instance. But forceful reprogramming, or a hunter capturing him and taming him so to speak can always be fun as well~ Or other forms of manipulation such as an incubus. Dane in distress stories are also fun, though I often write those in more primitive settings. I've also been a bit interested in a potential prison setting where one of my small bottoms finds himself, once a predator, in a precarious situation. Or there's the possibility of a few characters being shipped off to a prison colony, where inmates are dumped, stranded on an island. Or they can even be shipwrecked on the way to the aforementioned colony, and struggle to survive in their new environment~

I've also a young, inexperienced incubus character who often starts off as a prostitute in a rather unfortunate side of town, after he was cast out of his family's territories and he's been focused on trying to keep a safe place to sleep rather than exploring the human realm much so he's not found a better area to work yet. I've also a somewhat severe masochist male, as well as a severely sadistic one as well who has a proclivity for kidnapping men and women to torture and rape until he tires of them, then kills them though if it were someone interesting enough, he may decide to keep them around, and possibly even limit the damage XD Another is a very overpowered seme though he works best when paired with a power bottom. For all his muscle, he is still easily overpowered by his cock and a pretty face~ As an example, he's been known to be effectively enslaved to a male he was attracted to, easily convinced to do his will as he sought to earn his favor. And even after they were bound, he was still very easily controlled by threats of withholding sex, or simply flirting when requesting he do something, or promising a sexual favor, such as fulfilling a small fantasy or giving a lap dance before their next encounter, etc.

That's only a small sampling of my characters and likes. There's also a race and culture in my head-world that are quite sexist and homophobic, but the leader of one of their nomadic bands has found himself drawn to particular types of young men he's picked up as slaves before, which is 'allowed' because their slaves and any new men they capture are counted as eunuchs despite being intact. It is not about the genitals, but the status of a man. But allowing an actual relationship to build, rather than a 'real' man simply using a hole for release is rather taboo and it may cause a lot of grievance. Sweet little humans, a young virginal vampire, horny werewolves that need to learn to take dick or in another instance that probably need to be taught to accept no as an answer, incubus in need of training is still only a few of my characters. I literally have several dozen that are males, most of whom prefer males (though some honestly don'y care what genitals someone has, and a few are truly hetero)

So, there's a wide range of possibilities ^_^

Sample posts below, randomly selected from a couple pages into other RPs I'm involved in elsewhere. What I give can vary a great deal, though, depending on what's going on, and what I am getting. And if we are rapid-firing sometimes shorter posts may work a bit better.

Nyrox raised a brow at the strange woman, a smirk of his own offered as she suggested he had stage fright. "No stage fright. I'll perform on any stage if the risk is worth the loss of customers," he retorted in a cocky tone he meant to impress with rather than offend. "But some people don't take viewing changes like that so well," he explained though as he watched the smokescreen of sorts, or that was his initial interpretation, he smiled a bit. He was extremely curious about the smoke, or the pipe, how she knew him to be an incubus, and well, everything in general. But he was on the 'job', so he tried to remain focused on business. And really, it wasn't his business since she was only a passing customer so it wasn't as though he had a right to ask either.

As he felt the spell be woven, the incubi sighed quietly, relaxing his own 'modest' spell to reveal his native form. He now stood a shade over six foot tall, though his body build remained roughly the same, still nicely defined, albeit mildly with only a bit of muscle to pad him a touch. About three inches above his small but modestly elongated ears, and about an inch and a half forward of them, he sported small, straight horns that jutted upwards about four inches. His hair color roughly had the same caramel tone, though it gleamed more and had deep auburn highlights, and it now hung to his waist. His attire was now limited to simple gold arm bands gracing his biceps, and a white loincloth held by a belt that seemed very simple at a glance, though it was formed by thick gold colored cords intricately knotted down its length, with a hidden clasp that held it in place, hanging dangerously low on his hips. His wooden soled sandals laced up about halfway up his smooth calves.

However, that was only the window dressing. His hair mostly hid his small, but moderately elongated ears, and his bare back sported wings of a similar make to those of bats, though they seemed too undersized for his body, each wing only spanning not quite three feet when widely spread as he did to reveal his form with enlarged claws at the uppermost portions. He also boasted a tail just long enough that the last foot would drag on the ground if he didn't lift it, its general shape similar to a rats' though the skin was smooth rather than ridged or almost scaly.

He paused a moment, though rather than it being for dramatic effect as one may assume, given his profession, and previous flirtatious nature, it was more to give her a chance to object since he knew of several forms that incubi took so he may well not be what she'd expected, and he was accustomed to dealing with humans recently who may not take his form well. But he then reached down, flicking a clash in the belt just over his left hip, allowing it to drop, though he caught it, showing her what he truly had.

He was not quite half hard, his shaft currently only offering about four inches, since his modest case of nerves had cooled him a bit, though already he was about about an inch and a half diameter, his balls hanging low, though they were full. However, as he slowly began to swell, the head of his dick began to become more defined, about a half inch broader than the shaft. Along the raphe on the underside of his cock would be small understated ridges, though they were hidden at this angle, with no matching anatomy elsewhere on his cock. If or when he became fully erect, he was normally just over eight inches long, and his girth of his was just over six inches if somebody were ever to measure. He knew several who were larger, hell the woman before him was larger than he was hard while she was soft. But he still wasn't embarrassed by his equipment. In fact, the more he thought about it, the hotter he thought it was that this elegant, beautiful woman likely outsized him by a fair margin, the thoughts soon allowing her to see him at his best as his cock jutted out proudly, displaying a natural arch to its shape a bit like someone crooking a finger at someone, gesturing for them to approach.

Nyrox couldn't help but smile slightly stretching his wings once more, then spun slowly in place, obviously not shy even if he never knew if he'd pass inspection on the very rare occasion he chose to reveal himself to anyone. "So, how may I serve," he asked, his voice now naturally taking on a slightly deeper, and naturally more sensual tone to it.

And

As the strange man gave him such a look at first, a bit of Thorn's fear was replaced by confusion. Did he mistake him for someone else? Or was he so eager to die that he welcomed a criminal in his room? Even if the man didn't know about the murder, well, someone hiding in the hotel closet was obviously a criminal, even if only for breaking in, and if they were hiding, you could probably be reasonably sure it was something more. Or at least that's what the teen was assuming, anyhow.

His eyes finally flicked between the male and the window nervously a couple times after a long moment, though when he still didn't freak out, the vampire began to calm, though he was still ready to run if something went badly... Until his guest... or would that be host, spoke up. The young man looked nervous at the 'proof' that the larger male 'knew' he was a criminal, by the comment regarding the police across the street. But he began to calm a touch when it began to become clear that he didn't seem to mind the intrusion.

He ran a hand through his long hair, as he tried to think quickly of how he should handle this, but he was coming up empty for now. ".. I... Um... Sorry, I.. I just needed a room for the night and nobody was here and it seemed like everything else was taken," he said softly, his uncertainty obvious, as he effectively hugged himself, trying to both warm himself up, and probably unknowingly a half assed effort to gain a touch of comfort as he watched his new 'friend' with wide eyes.

Please message me if you think we may be compatible. I am open to mostly smut, or about an equal ratio of smut:plot ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom