Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[CLOSED] Superheroes, Mutants & MARVEL (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT'S NEW?

- Zahirya (OC - an alien)
- Naiades (OC - a mutant who controls H2O) - I have a full starter already written for her, revolving around the aftermath of Sokovia and the wreckage. Message me for details!

Marvel Universe
JsJ3p4v.jpg

Introduction:

I'm a big Marvel fan, particularly of the films and the cinematic universe.
The co-linked films in the past few years have really created a solid foundation for fluid roleplays. Currently, I have my character BIOs take inspiration and basis off of both the COMICS and the FILMS. Although I do have a biased preference for the Marvel universe, I do dip into the DC universe as well below. Additional to this, I am also open to roleplay more general superheros and superheroines.

This section is a constant work in progress, and more ideas will be added with time.

Some extra details:

1) I roleplay in FIRST person, not in third. THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU MUST ALSO ROLEPLAY IN FIRST PERSON. Third person role players are more than welcome! It doesn't bother me!

2) Regarding Canon Characters:
- I'm normally not into playing Canon characters (existing characters) simply because it's a little more creatively limiting because you have to fill the shoes and accurately portray a pre-created character. BUT, there are a select few Canons that I would enjoy playing, so I have separated the thread into CANON and OCs.
- Related, most of my cravings do require my RP partner to play a Canon, but in those cases I give complete creative freedom for Canon characters. Additionally, if you have an OC you'd like to propose to me, please do so!

3) Do I have to watch the film or show to roleplay the fan fic?
Answer: NO. It's not a mandated factor for me. What is a mandated factor is to at least understand the CONCEPT behind the fan fic.

* EXCEPTION - You must have seen the Netflix series of Daredevil to roleplay the ideas. See below. *

4) I do not roleplay over IM (Instant Messengers). ONLY on BlueMoon PM (Private Message) and/or BlueMoon threads.

5) I am very limited when it comes to time. BlueMoon is a hobby, not a job for me, so although I am committed, I will not be able to provide multi-daily responses. I'm looking for a partner who is very patient, and who doesn't mind my posts rolling in every couple of days (and sometimes even up to a week).

6) ROMANCE and SEX is a MUST. For the first time ever, I'm opening up these pairings to smut(ier) options. Normally, I prefer plot-heavy roleplays that focus more on character development and couple dynamic than it does on pure smut, however I am willing to loosen my ends and be more direct (and quicker) in turning roleplays from plot to smut. However, this does not mean I'm looking for straight no-time-wasted dick in vag action. I still do want quality storyline, or I will become immensely bored with the plot within only a few responses.
* Of course, if you still prefer a more romantic plot over smut dynamic, please do message me anyways (that's my specialty)!

7) Additionally, here is my F-List. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​

I'm looking to play against any of the following characters:

Doctor Strange
Deadpool (With or without 4th wall breaking)
Cable (Stephen Lang as Cable)
The Winter Soldier (Bucky)
Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Quicksilver
Loki
The Hulk (Bruce Banner)
Thor
The Vision (Jarvis)
Ultron
Falcon
Black Panther
The Punisher
Wolverine (Logan)
Colossus
Sabretooth
Magneto
Doctor Doom
Silver Surfer
Ant-Man
Daredevil

Aquaman (DC Comics)
Green Arrow
Slade Wilson “Deathstroke” (DC comics / Arrow TV series)
Nightwing
Rorschach (Watchmen)

Also:
- Your OCs (Own Characters)
- Other Characters (not listed above - send me your ideas)
- Possible other DC characters (maybe)

Currently Craving :heart:
(Character(s) YOU will be playing
- The Winter Soldier (Bucky)
- Captain America
- The Vision/ Jarvis
- The Punisher
- Deathstroke (DC)
- Ultron
- Thor
- Quicksilver
- OCs

(Character(s) I will be playing)
- Zahirya (OC)
- Naiades (OC - I have a full starter already written for her, revolving around the aftermath of Sokovia and the wreckage. Message me for details!)
- Terra (DC Canon)
- Proxy SS (OC)
- Dust (X-Men Canon)
- Black Dahlia (OC)
- Elsa (OC based on Disney Canon)
- Johann Schmidts Daughter (OC based on Canon)
- Scarlet Witch (Canon)

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _​

The next following posts are the FEMALE characters I'm interested in playing.
Below are their images along with their profiles that include powers, bio, and potential ideas.

They are in the following order:

Non-Marvel Canon Characters
Marvel Canon Characters
Marvel OCs (Own Characters)
Daredevil Netflix Series

ENJOY! ~​

Marvel Canon

NON-MARVEL CANON CHARACTERS

1) Princess Kida (Disney)
KidaFinale_zpsj8nouozv.jpg

Short Name: Kida (Kee-dah)
Accent: Atlantean (see video)
Organization: N/A
Powers and abilities:
Kida's soul has bonded with an energy crystal from her native island, Atlantis. The crystal possesses the power of unlimited energy which manifests itself in many different ways. Using the Atlantean power source, Kida can generate energy blasts (blue and electric in colour) as well as force fields. Kida can use this energy to envelope items and move or stop them (such as objects or projectiles). The energy is capable of healing wounds, and can also bring life to inanimate objects which she would then have control over (such as machinery, statues, etc – though this ability is rarely used). The Atlantean energy source also gives Kida an element of divinity, as she is able to use it to self-heal as well as heal others, and makes her immune to disease. Additionally, Kida is an exceptional warrior and combatant.

BIO:

Introduction to Atlantis
[video=youtube]ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuX_80L95UQ[/video]​

Kida, nee Kidagakash Nedakh, was born a Princess on the mythological (but real) continent and island of Atlantis. The daughter and only child of the ruling monarch, Kida lost her mother at a young age to the Heart of Atlantis (the infinite and divine energy source of Atlantis). When Kida was only a toddler, Atlantis was threatened by a catastrophic natural disaster. In order to protect itself and its culture, the Heart of Atlantis chose a host to utilize its mass power. Before devastation could strike, it chose Kida's mother, the Queen, and abducted her entirety into its energy form. The energy, now performing under the Queen's mystical grace, unleashed a seismic force field that swallowed the city whole, ultimately protecting it from the tsunami. However, it also sunk the island and hid it from the world in an untouchable alternate dimension. From that day forward, Atlantis had become known as the Lost Empire, or the Lost City – as it vanished from existence, without a trace.

The Empire soon became popularized as a myth and work of fiction, and although many people thousands of years ago believed it to be true, it could never be located. Atlantis had been fantasized as a city of wonder; a divine empire that possessed infinite energy – a part of it embedded into the crystals of each and every one of its citizen's necklaces. It was also depicted as a society with high intellect, power, and advanced weaponry and machinery beyond its primitive years. Despite its folklore, it could never be proven. Until now.

Current Day:
In Atlantis, Kida's people are beginning to die as a mysterious plagues sweeps across the city. Atlantean's survival is threatened yet again, requiring the Heart of Atlantis – the energy source – to chose another host. Kida's mother, the Queen, did not survive the initial devastation – as the Heart of Atlantis consumed her, and ultimately, killed her. Princess Kida, who is now recently made Queen as per her father's passing, is chosen, as her mother before her, by the energy. However this time, rather than her body being absorbed into the energy, instead, the Heart of Atlantis bonds permanently to her soul – keeping her body intact. Kida is enveloped in the energy (see her all-blue form above), and the Heart of Atlantis mysteriously sends her through a portal into the future: modern day (insert city here). The reason as to why the Heart has sent her there is unknown; something she will have to discover on her own in this new and unfamiliar world.

Additional Info:
- You can check out this video to get a feel for Kida's accent, and the way she speaks. She is very poetic in verse, and is generally kind with the ability to generate quite the sass.
- Kida is multilingual and fluent in most Latin-based and Germanic-based languages, such as Latin, Greek, Italian, Spanish, French, German and English, to name a few.
- Atlanteans all wear crystal necklaces that possess a fraction of the energy's power – which allows them to heal minor injuries in seconds and power their machines.
- Atlanteans are dark-skinned, but have ghost white hair and bright blue eyes. They have blue tattoos on their body that symbolize status and achievements.
- The empire requires the Heart of Atlantis (the energy source) to stay in the city for it to keep the island powered (and the people of Atlantis safe and well).

IDEA:
Because Kida is coming through a portal, and is from an alternate universe, I can place her in virtually any setting or point of time in the Marvel Universe. It will greatly depend on who we will be pairing with Kida (which male character you will be playing).

One of the Marvel tie-ins we can incorporate is the Tesseract. The Heart of Atlantis bears many similarities to the Tesseract - and actually looks very similar to the Tesseract in the Avengers films. We can either make the Heart of Atlantis the Tesseract (Infinity Stone possessing unlimited energy) OR we can have them somehow related to each other. One idea is that perhaps the Tesseract presents itself in multiple dimensions all at the same time (so really, there are multiple Tesseracts). Or more so that perhaps the Heart of Atlantis is a PIECE of the Tesseract / Infinity Stone. Or the Heart of Atlantis could have been created at the same time as the Tesseract (predating the universe) - making the Tesseract its sibling of sorts, but still its own entity. Whichever way, the two divine energy sources would be linked in some way.

Kida, when chosen by the Heart, ends up being portal-transported to the modern real world, and perhaps would "shoot out" (for lack of better words) out of the Tesseract. So, where ever the Tesseract is at the time, she would end up there. If the Tesseract is with HYDRA, she would end up in their facility. If it's with SHIELD (right before it's transported back to Asgard), then she would appear there. And finally, if the Tesseract is in Asgard again, she would appear there.

Even if we don't use the Tesseract in this play, we can brainstorm other ideas!

I'd also like to incorporate human into the roleplay. Kida would be like an alien of sorts, completely unfamiliar with the new world she is in and its customs. She would be much like Thor was when he was banished to Earth (walking in the middle of the street, etc.). So that's something that will be present in her character and the roleplay.

2) Terra (DC Comics)
TaraMarkovTERRA_zpsjcvkabsz.png

Name: Tara "Terra" Markov (DC comics)
Organization: N/A - maybe Teen Titans
Powers and abilities:
Terra's superpower is geokinesis; the ability to control and manipulate all forms of rock and earthly substances and materials. Terra can fully control the dirt and earth she controls and manipulates. There is no set limit to how far or how close she needs to be to the earth for this power and ability to work. She has been able to be completely off the ground and still control the earth. She has created tremors, earthquakes, sharpen rocks to a needle point, and has control over these elements for as long as she can physically maintain them. Frequently, she uses her ability to rip rock and earth from the ground and use it to fly. All the geography of her surrounding environment can be controlled by her through her force of will.

BIO:
Terra, born Tara Markov, is the illegitimate daughter of the King of Markovia (a fictional country in Eastern Europe). She is the half-sister of famous Geo-Force, Brion Markov. She was born to an unidentified mother, who served the King as a maid at the time she became pregnant. Upon finding out about her pregnancy, the King fired his maid, in efforts to conceal his affair with the woman. She felt betrayed, having believed they really had a forbidden love. She threatened to expose their relationship if he did not pay her a substantial amount of money. He did so easily, on the agreement that she would leave Markovia and move to the United States. She agreed, though, without knowledge of the King, did not leave Markovia with the child. Instead, she abandoned Tara in a Markovian orphanage, and fled to the U.S. on her own. Tara grew up unadopted in the orphanage, where she had little opportunity at happiness and poor education. The orphanage owner, Orlva, who was cruel and greedy, sold the teenage Tara after a buyer approached her with a hefty offer. Unbeknownst to Orlva, the buyer was Dr. Helga Jace, who had discovered Tara's secret Markovian identity (one Tara herself did not know). Dr. Jace, the scientist responsible for giving Geo-Force his earthly powers, looked to further her science by attempting to experiment with Tara. The experiment went horrible wrong, although it was successful in embedding Tara with earth-based powers, the sudden mass of superhumanism, mixed with Tara discovering her identity, lead to an emotional explosion. Tara, losing control over her geokinesis, destroyed the facility by causing it to implode on itself. The destruction killed Dr. Jace, as well as many other facility workers.

After an intervention with her biological father, King Viktor, Tara becomes enraged in learning that she is unwanted, and considered "illegitimate". She attempts to kill the King, though is intercepted by her half-brother, Geo-Force. Tara escaped the ordeal and flees to America, in hopes of locating her mother. She discovers her mother is dead, and ends up homeless (having no resources or finances in New York City). She is recruited by Slade "Deathstroke" Wilson, who uses her teen angst and feelings of rejection to turn her into his personal mercenary. Under his authority, Tara, now nick-named "Terra", joins the Teen Titans using a guise in order to gain access to them and their information. Through pretending to be their friend, Tara acts as a spy for Slade, who uses her intel to eventually take down the Teen Titans. After betraying the Titans, she helps Deathstroke in tearing them apart. In this conflict, she is betrayed by Deathstroke, who leaves her for dead amidst a raging battle. Tara reportedly dies in this event, when the building falls in on her. Despite assumption that she is dead, a body is never retrieved from wreckage.

Personality and profile:
SHIELD (previously HYDRA), aka The Avengers, have a file on Terra where she is listed as "deceased (unconfirmed)" and also as "missing". The file lists Terra as a sociopathic teen with psychotic tendencies. It reports that she is unstable, and extremely destructive. Her file also lists her backstory, which includes that she is of Markovian descent, that she is the illegitimate daughter of the King, that she was abandoned to an orphanage, and that she is the super product of Dr. Helga Jace. Her height is listed at 5'0 foot tall, and her weight at a petite 90 pounds. She is extremely flexible and quite fit despite her small size.

Terra is a strange character, both in the animated series and in the comics. Although cute on the outside, she has a very dark personality. She is filled with hatred for the world, betrayal, and feelings of rejection. She is a hero-loathing oddity. She is just as awkward as she is weird and exceptionally random. Tara claimed to a psychiatrist that she is not a psychopath, since she has "a deep adoration for cats". She also claims her favorite food is chocolate. Terra is extremely difficult to gauge, as she has moments of extreme charm, and moments of eccentricity. I see Terra deviating from the American cultural norm, both in clothing and in social interactions. Although she dresses very provocatively, with no care for how much skin or boobs she shows, Terra is a virgin (though this is optional, not mandatory). She would possess an Eastern-European accent, but would be fluent in Markovian as well as English.

IDEA:
Terra is evidently not deceased, she was severely injured in the crashing of the Teen Titan building, but managed to escape. With Slade having betrayed her, and her having betrayed the Titans, she is now alone in this world, yet again (lonesomeness being something that she has suffered from for her entire life). She is unwanted by her family, and now, unwanted by her most trusted partner, Slade, and her friends, the Teen Titans. Because of this, Terra goes into hiding, knowing full well that she is on many hit-lists and that she would most likely be arrested and institutionalized for her craziness. In order to blend in, Terra disguises herself, hiding her accent by pretending to be American and assuming the identity of a student by getting accepted into dance to the most prestigious arts and performance school in North America, Julliard. Despite efforts to live a normal life, Terra is plagued with the desire for revenge.

There are a few scenarios that can pan out from here on out.
1) Someone tracks her down at Julliard (she is staying in a dormitory there, as she is studying classical dance and ballet).
2) She tracks Slade and attempts to kill him, an event that leads to the partial destruction of the downtown streets of New York City. Terra, who is uncontrollable when enraged, is faced with the Avengers, who show up for some city damage control, not knowing what / who they were up against. She is injured in the scene, when a piece of rock she is levitating is struck by one of Slade's mini missiles. This causes her earthy formation to explode, where a shard of sharp rock is launched into her right thigh. Her femoral artery is severed, and she begins to bleed to death. She can either collapse to the ground, or if she's on a bridge, she falls backwards and plummets into the water below.
3) She approaches your character to help her track Slade down and kill him.
4) Something else? Let's brain storm!

3) Raven (DC Comics)
RavenRachelRoth_zps6r8b7f3p.png

Name: Rachel “Raven” Roth (DC comics)
Organization: Teen Titans – N/A
Powers and abilities:
Raven maintains all of her previous abilities including but not limited to: empathy (ability to sense, feel, control and manipulate emotions), relieving pain and suffering (including healing), soul-self/astral projections (self-figure or giant bird), precognition, flight, telekinesis, teleportation (through her soul-self), levitation, telekinetic blasts and shields (force field), hand-to-hand combat, and dark magic. Her new abilities include: a mental connection to Trigon's psyche (allowing her to peer into his thoughts), a newly defined control over her emotions, as well as a stronger shield against Trigon's potential control (meaning she can show a bit more emotion without falling to his power). She is also physically stronger, and can heal larger injuries. Her final and greatest new power is the ability to inflict horrific nightmares by simply looking into someone's eyes (rather than having to consume them into her shadows). Similarly to this, she can also show another person her own nightmares (and occasionally, predictions of the future). Please note, this ability is controlled. Looking into her eyes does not automatically produce nightmares - it is solely something she inflicts on another.

IDEA/ BIO:
Raven is killed saving the Teen Titans while in a battle against her father, Trigon – who attempted to conquer the world. Raven is destroyed and despite most beliefs, she did not return in a fourth body. After the incident, the Teen Titans retire and break up. When Trigon thought he destroyed Raven, he did not realize that Raven had inserted a part of her psyche into her father's mind. This allowed for her resurrection four years later on homeland Azarath. Upon her resurrection, her fourth body gained new abilities; one of which is the ability to access a part of Trigon's mind. This enables her to predict the future by tracking his thoughts and plans.

Fourth Body - Appearance:
Although her true age is unknown due to her several resurrections, she usually returns as a young teen. This time, Raven returns with an older physique – looking to appear in her early twenties. Her height remains the same at a tall 5 foot 10 inches. Her alternative-goth fashion sense is more prevalent than before – very long (butt-length) black hair, long claw-like black nails, and a large tattoo of raven wings filling her entire back (and onto her behind). Her eyes return as a stale gray-indigo color – though when in use of her powers, they tend to glow a more saturated purple.

Fourth Body - Personality: Raven's voice remains mostly monotone, although her fourth state is more sarcastic and extremely cynical. She is a little more expressive when it comes to humor and because of this is much more feisty and witty. She still doesn't smile, although does give a sort of half-grin when it comes to her cunning remarks. She is more desensitized and appears to not care about others or their feelings; though this is a result of her heightened control of burying her emotions (to prevent her father from turning her evil). Although Raven has had trouble maintaining relationships because of this, her fourth persona is much more seductive, and sexual – giving in more to her demonic desires. She is capable of having fulfilling coitus without falling emotionally susceptible to her father's mental grasp.

4) Elsa – The Snow Queen (Disney)
ElsaFrozen_zpsubjgz2dx.png

Name: Elsa (Disney)
Type: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:
Elsa is capable of creating, manipulating, and controlling ice, snow, frost and cold temperatures. She is capable of using solid ice to form protective walls (like a force-field), as well as using them as pellets, spikes, and other shapes to be used as projectiles. The force to which she uses is capable of launching her ice to pierce through materials, including but not limited to flesh, brick, steel, glass, and plastic. These abilities become harder to control depending on her emotional state. Additionally, she is sensitive to cold temperatures, and is capable of changing cool weather to benefit her powers.

IDEA/ BIO:
This character is fully inspired by Elsa from the film Frozen. In the film, Elsa is a Queen, who has been trying to suppress her powers for her entire life. Her abilities, made worse with high-intensity emotional distress, are viewed as monstrous and dangerous.

To fit her character into the Marvel universe, she will be a human mutant who acquired these abilities at birth. She, too, would have trouble controlling them. Instead of sending her to an appropriate mutant school to train her powers, her parents forced her to attend private school and hide her mutation. She would wear gloves at all times, and would avoid any situation that would trigger a slip up. This, however, failed when her twin sister, Anna, was stood up at prom and humiliated by a popular boy named Hans. Elsa became enraged, losing control of her powers and blasting the teen. The boy was impaled with Elsa's ice, and killed. Out for murder, Elsa abandons her family to flee the country. She would retire into isolation to a snowy mountain outside of the United States (most likely in Canada, or Northern Europe).

MARVEL CANON CHARACTERS

1) Dust (Marvel)
DustFinalNoBorder_zps1p6ss83m.jpg

Name: Sooraya Qadir
Organization: X-Men
Powers and abilities:
Dust is a mutant who can transmorph herself into sand or "dust" by simultaneously transforming the substance of her body into loose silicon particles and creating an explosive release at her center. She can then expel her sandy mass at high velocity in all directions, and cause her particles to reassemble themselves back again into her human form. With apparent telepathic control, she can then move at high velocity resembling a sand storm. The sand storm effect is strong enough to destroy steel and rip the flesh from one's bones, this is helped by the microscopic edges of the sand particles acting as tiny blades. She can also enter peoples lungs and scouring them from the inside. Additionally, Dust has telepathic resistance and magical resistance. Dust's skin, bone and muscle are are stronger and harder than human; impervious to injury to a certain extent. She is also a good hand-to-hand combatant.

BIO:

* In Progress *

Dust speaks Arabic and English fluently.

Additional Information on her Sand Form:
- Here was an idea of what she looks like in sand form.
- I decided to modify her from the comics a tad. In this RP, Dust can only turn her flesh self into sand, and not her clothing (much like Invisible Woman). This means that when she comes back to human form, she must do so by returning the sand to her clothing and re-creating her body within the garments. However, if knocked out in battle, her body will automatically revert to flesh, leaving her otherwise naked. For this reason, she avoids using her powers in fear of exposing herself unconsciously.
- While in her granular form, Sooraya can be weakened by wind or water. Her sand form is also vulnerable to extremes of heat, causing it to crystallize into glass, paralyzing her. Like many transmorphs, she reverts to her human form if exhausted or knocked unconscious.
- Dust is very hard to magically detect or influence while in sand-life form.

2) Emma Frost
EmmaFrost_zpszw2dw2xd.png

Name: Emma Frost
Type: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:
Emma is an extraordinary telepath. Frost has displayed the telepathic standards of broadcasting and receiving thoughts, mind-control, altering perceptions and memories, projection of offensive blasts of psionic energy causing mental pain or unconsciousness, astral projection, mind switching, brain engram modification, mental sedation of unconscious victims, induction of mental pain by touch, and limited psychometry. Frost is also very adept at performing 'psychic surgery': the utilization of pin-pointed psionic energy to exert absolute control over individual brain functions such that the physical form can be manipulated (i.e., injuries healed, disabilities repaired, the nervous system, etc). For an in-depth analysis of her telepathic abilities, please refer here: http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Emma_Frost

- Diamond Form: Emma possesses the ability to transform her body into a flexible organic diamond form. In many ways, this is similar to Colossus' organic steel form. She must transform all parts of her body, rather than selectively transforming certain areas and can remain in this form for an undetermined amount of time. If she is rendered unconscious, Frost's body will automatically transform into its normal state. Additionally, her diamond form weighs over 400 pounds, is extremely resistant, and is also bullet-proof.

IDEA/ BIO:

Emma Frost's character has a long and hefty background, both as a villain (White Queen) and as a superhero. In order to keep things simple, I won't go into her entire history. We can pick and choose which qualities of her past we'd like to add in. I'd like to incorporate her in a roleplay as somewhere in between a bad girl and good girl. She would have recently gone straight and changed organizations – so I'd like her to be a member of the X-Men, or at least an active part of Xavier's school. In the comics, Emma is a teacher there, as well. I'd like to also maintain that she is reputable for her telephathic power, her diamond form, as well as her extreme wit and beauty.

Ideally I'd like to mend her with the Avengers, or at least have some cross-over. As much as I love X-Men, I'm on a bit of a Avengers-high at the moment. But if you have any particular ideas, send them my way!

I think Emma is probably one of the opponents best suited to fight the Winter Soldier. She'd be able to soothe his mind, as well as talk to him telepathically. Additionally, her diamond form is bullet-proof, and would be able to handle the force of his bionic arm. She of course immensely beautiful, seductive, and a little bad herself (so she would understand how it is to be a villain and turn back).

3) Scarlet Witch
ScarletWitch_zpsxohh6m9j.png

Name: Wanda Maximoff
Organization: Avengers
Powers and abilities:
In summary, Wanda possesses neuro-electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation.
In detail, Maximoff can project energy blasts, orbs, waves and bolts by projecting her own psionic and kinetic energy, or gathering particles, molecules and physical forces into a contained space, allowing her to either blow or direct her hits at her enemies. She acquired an array of psionic powers after coming in contact with the Scepter, which manifest in the form of reddish glowing energy currents and mist-like shapes, much like fire or gas. Wanda is also telekinetic, meaning she has the ability to mentally move and manipulate objects through force of the mind. Additionally, she is capable of reading and mentally communicating and experiencing memories and thoughts of others or project her own thoughts through a neuro-electric interface that gives her telepathy. With this, she is also capable of mental manipulation and fear manipulation, capable of stimulating illusions and eliciting fear and mental anguish. For an in-depth look at her abilities, see here: http://marvelcinematicuniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Scarlet_Witch.

IDEA/ BIO:
For Wanda I will be following the Cinematic universe, not the extended comic universe. I will be copying and pasting her bio from the Cinematic Wiki.

Wanda Maximoff was born in the Eastern Europeancountry of Sokovia along with her brother, Pietro. At the age of ten, while having dinner with her family, a mortar shell hit their apartment building, killing Maximoff's parents and trapping her and her brother. A second shell hit the apartment near them but did not go off; the Maximoff twins were left trapped for two days staring at the unexploding shell reading the name on it, Stark Industries. This traumatic experience gave the twins a great hatred for America, especially Tony Stark and later the Avengers. They often took part and led protests against the Avengers. They dedicated much of their lives to this hatred and began searching for ways to bring down the Avengers; this constant political activity put them on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar.

When the twins reached adulthood, Sokovia had become a warzone, with foreign forces invading their streets frequently. Wanda and her brother took part in various riots to drive the foreign forces out of their streets. What the twins did not realize was that the riots were orchestrated byHYDRA, who had taken up residence in the country and were using the riots to cover up their illegal experiments. One day, Wanda and Pietro were approached by List, a scientist at the HYDRA cell in Sokovia, who offered them the opportunity to achieve the power needed to drive war out of Sokovia. Initially skeptical, Wanda was convinced by Pietro to agree.

Along with other volunteers from the town, Wanda and Pietro underwent a series of tests where they were exposed to energy from the Scepter, which had fatal effects on the others. Wanda and Pietro, however, experienced exceedingly different effects. The power of the scepter unlocked latent supernatural powers within the pair; while Pietro achieved superhuman speed, Wanda attained a number of mental powers such as telekinesis, hypnosis, and energy projection.

Wanda and her brother Pietro join forces with Ultron in his destructive plans, but later switch teams to join the Avengers in their efforts. She played a significant part in evacuating civilians from Sokovia, using her powers of mind control on dozens of innocents. When Ultron's army began their attack, Wanda tried to shield innocent civilians from enemy fire with her powers.

Wanda was recruited into the Avengers' roster along with War Machine, Vision and Sam Wilson as a permanent member of the team. They arrived at the New Avengers Facility and began their training under the leadership of Captain America and Black Widow.

For pairings, there is a hint at the Avengers 2 film that romance will brew between Wanda and Jarvis, who of course, end up together in the comic universe as well. I'd be interested in exploring that, but I'm not limited to that pairing. I could see her character pairing with many options.

4) Storm
StormOrorofinal_zpsadnivpjr.jpg

Name: Ororo Munroe
Powers and abilities:
Storm is most reputable for atmokinesis; the psychic ability to manipulate the atmosphere with the mind at will (resulting in a change of weather patterns). She has the strongest connection with lightning and wind. With this, she is also capable of flight, has extreme weather/temperature resistance, and also has a close link with Earth/the biosphere. Additionally, Storm posseses energy vision; with a blink, Storm can see the physical world around her as energy, including the human body's nervous system, which in turn allows her to counter all but the fastest attack. Added to her already formidable hand-to-hand abilities, this makes her a very tough opponent. Storm has also shown the ability to see in near total darkness. Lastly, Storm is well-known for her strong mental will. This makes her telepathically resistant. For more details of her abilities, see here: http://x-men.wikia.com/wiki/Storm.

IDEA/ BIO:
Storm is the descendant of an ancient line of African priestesse's all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. Her mother, N'Dare, was the princess of a tribe in Kenya. She married the American photojournalist David Munroe and moved with him to Manhattan, where Ororo was born. When Ororo was seven months old, she and her parents moved to Cairo, Egypt. At the age of five, during a bombing in an Arab-Israeli Conflict, a plane crashed into their home.
Ororo's parents were killed, but she survived, buried under rubble near her mother's body. This traumatizing effect left Ororo with the severe claustrophobia that still afflicts her today. Story aside, she eventually ends up with the X-Men.

Storm's character has a long and hefty background in the comic universe. There are many different versions of her character. In order to keep things simple, I won't go into her entire history. We can pick and choose which qualities of her past we'd like to add in. I'd like to incorporate her in a roleplay as a general superhero, though I'm open to also making her mutant trying to live a normal human life. If we make her an active superhero, I'd like her to remaina a member of the X-Men, or at least an active part of Xavier's school. Storm is also teacher there, though I would be open to making her a younger character, thus leading her to also be a student.

Ideally I'd like to mend her with the Avengers, or at least have some cross-over. As much as I love X-Men, I'm on a bit of a Avengers-high at the moment. But if you have any particular ideas, send them my way!

I don't have many ideas in mind for Ororo, so we can brainstorm pairings/ideas!

5) Polaris
Polaris_zpsav4mjd0i.png

Name: Lorna Dane
Organization: X-Men - None
Powers and abilities:

Polaris' powers enable her to sense and control magnetism, including manipulating metals which are susceptible to magnetism. Polaris can generate magnetic energy pulses, create force fields, manipulate the Earth's magnetic field, and allow herself to fly. By concentrating, Polaris can perceive the world around her solely as patterns of magnetic and electrical energy. She can perceive the natural magnetic auras surrounding living beings as well.

In her history, Polaris gained the ability to absorb negative emotions from the environment and use it as strength, endurance, and invulnerability - only further fuelling the mass of her magnetic powers. This second-wave of mutation has made her a greater threat than her father, Magneto, as the world we know today is full of negative energy. Because Polaris is constantly mutating, the limits of her magnetic powers are unknown.

IDEA/ BIO:
Polaris' character has a long and hefty background in the comic universe. There are many different versions of her character. In order to keep things simple, I won't go into her entire history. We can pick and choose which qualities of her past we'd like to add in. I'd like to incorporate her in a roleplay as an anti-hero, even a villain, though I'm open to also making her mutant trying to live a normal human life.

I will, however, keep her as a fallen X-Men member and superhero, who's biological father is in fact, Magneto. I’m thinking more than anything, I’d like to make her a current villain – someone who is more or less lost and void in the meaning of life, and who is working with a “bad” organization because she has nothing else to live for and no other resources. Knowing full well that she is hated and most wanted by SHIELD and many other organizations, she does what she needs to do to survive.

6) Sif
SifThor_zpsag3kpvz1.png

Name: Sif
Species: Asgardian
Organization: N/A (Avengers – potentially)
Powers and abilities:
* IN PROGRESS *

BIO:

Personality and profile:

IDEA:

7) She-Hulk
SheHulkLima_zpsytj2mfga.png

Name: Jennifer "Jen" Walters
Organization: Lawyer - Bruce Banner's Cousin
Powers and abilities:
* IN PROGRESS *

BIO:

Personality and profile:

IDEA:

8) Black Widow
BlackWidow_zpsnm24ixpe.png

Name: Natalia "Natasha" Alianovna Romanova
Organization: Avengers/ SHIELD/ HYDRA
Powers and abilities:
* IN PROGRESS *

BIO:

Personality and profile:

IDEA:

Marvel OCs

MARVEL OCs (OWN CHARACTERS)

1) Zahirya
d01c846a-725a-4a35-8349-8eef26716db1_zpsaxdd4ukb.jpg

Name: Zahirya Dren
Species: Alien/ Not Human
Powers and abilities:
Zahirya is an alien female who's abilities are all based on her species. Zahirya has all five of her senses exceptionally enhanced. She has the vision of a hawk, the smell of a wolf, and the hearing of a bat (including echolocation). She has nearly double the amount of taste buds as the average human, making her ultra sensitive to foods. She can also use her enhanced sense of taste and smell to identify proteins, minerals, and other materials. Similarly, Zahirya is capable of smelling pheromones on people, as well as other undetectable human scents and chemicals that allow her to interpret a person's feelings, intentions, and moods. Due to the unique design of her wings, legs, hands, and feet, she is an extraordinary climber, leaper, and glider. Her legs allow for increased agility and speed when in combat. Her heightened senses allow for incredible detail in her surroundings, giving her prime instinctively combatant abilities (she knows who's around her at all times and can sense people and animals from a mile away). Lastly, Zahirya possess superhuman intelligence.

* Photos of her body - see below *

BIO:

Zahirya has very little recollection of her origins. She suffers from severe amnesia, a condition believed to have been caused by a mixture of electric shock therapy as well as physical head trauma and mental trauma. The only thing she knows for certain is that she is not human. She is an extraterrestrial who does not possess human DNA (although the DNA is similar). How she got to Earth is unknown - though it is suspected that she may have been either transported here accidentally through a portal.

She was rescued by SHIELD/X-Men/Whoever from an awful organization (can be HYDRA or other) who used torture and scientific experimentation to exploit her genetics and abilities. When rescued, Zahirya was in terrible condition. Her muscle tissue had deteriorated from the abuse and she had suffered such bad radiation at the hands of the facility, that the toxins of the experiments left her body hairless, and her head bald. Luckily upon her rescue, she was intensively rehabilitated and her body began to quickly heal. Her muscles regenerated and her hair even grew back. The experiments left her badly scarred; her back, spine, forearms, and hands having been subjected to countless repetitive injections. Despite the trauma she has face, she still remains optimistic and uses her experiences and superior intelligence to remain wise, noble, and loyal.

Physical Appearance:
Although Zahirya is a unique original character, I did use Dren from the film Splice as inspiration and as a physical model for Zahirya's body. The photos below are from the film plus some color manipulation. You'll have to use your imagination to combine the skin patterns of Zahirya, her face, and now, the body of the character Dren from the movie. Zahirya will have the same collapsible wings, as well as the same tail, hand, legs and feet of the character Dren.

Wings - Full Body (Naked)

IDEA:

The roleplay would ideally take place post-therapy, after she's completely recovered and is released from the program/team that was rehabilitating her. She would perhaps be transferred to a facility or program of some sort to help her reintegrate into mainstream society. She would be very naive of the human world - and although an exceptionally fast learner, would be fairly lost in this foreign world. The plot and how to integrate her will heavily depend on which male character we pair her with.

I'm currently craving to have her attend some sort of high-status, formal gala or event of some sort. She would wear a soft pastel blue dress that is loose/flowy enough for her to walk in (with her alien leg physique) but still sexy enough to show some skin )with open back and sides concept).

We could add in, also, that she is being hunted (for whatever reason). Which could add some drama/adventure to the play.

Whatever the idea, I'm very open to it. Zahirya is a sort of blank slate and can fit into nearly any plot and with any pairing. Send me your ideas!

2) Proxy SS (PSS)
JadziaFinal_zpsymq0lvea.jpg

True Polish Pronunciation: Yah-jah
Current American Pronunciation: Jahd-zee-ah
Accent: Polish accent when speaking English
Organization: HYDRA
Powers and abilities:
Jadzia is an enhanced bionic human with an impeccable immune system and an extraordinary healing factor. Jadziahas become notorious for her two cyborg legs, which possess immense strength, speed, and agility. She is an expert in mixed martial arts and a lethal combatant; knowledgeable in many guns and weapons.
Examples of her bionic abilities:
- She can obliterate someone's skull with just one kick (similarly, a kick to the chest would instantly kill her enemy).
- She can jump off the roof of a skycraper and land on her two feet without any injury to herself (the ground takes a hit).
- She can run up to 60 miles her hour (100kmph).
BIO:
Jadzia Gajos is a Polish native who was born sometime before the Second World War. Originally of Jewish faith, she was recruited as a teen by the Nazi Regime and was deported to the Auschwitz concentration camp. There she fell victim to the many maniacal experiments of Josef Mengele, intended to achieve their Final Solution. Mengele, dubbed the "Angel of Death", subjected Jadzia to brutal torture and radiation. Despite his efforts, Jadzia was incredibly resilient to all of his experiments. Josef became obsessed with Jadzia, convinced that the key to the Nazi mission for the ultimate Super Soldier lay within this young woman's genetics. Jadzia was enrolled into a Nazi scientific program, where she spent the next year undergoing intense biological and physical testing. After a breach in security left the lab vulnerable, Jadzia took the opportunity to outwit the guards in an attempt at escaping. She ran frantically onto the tracks of Auschwitz, with gunfire licking at her feet as she moved further away from the camp. Unfortunately, there were too many Nazi soldiers and she ended up outnumbered. Realizing she could not escape this hell, rather than being taken back as a guinea pig, Jadzia decided to take her life. Before the men could grab her, she threw herself in front of Auschwitz's on-coming train, where she was instantly struck and blacked out. Although Jadzia's lower half was chewed between the tracks and the iron wheels of the train, she miraculously survived the suicide. The accident left her amputated from upper thigh and down; rendering her completely legless and unable to walk. Having barely survived, Jadzia was left paralyzed and comatose. Despite her now useless and mangled body, Josef's obsession only grew. Rather than believing her genes create a Super Soldier, he now believed she WAS a Super Soldier.

Determined to turn his efforts into success, Mengele fled Auschwitz before its liberation, taking with him all of his work and the comatose Jadzia to an off-site base in Soviet Russia. With the help and funding of HYDRA, Josef continued his work with Jadzia, who was renamed Proxy SS (Agent Schutzstaffel). There Josef worked for HYDRA developing a line of cybernetic prosthetics that would eventually be implanted onto Proxy SS as leg replacements. Unfortunately, the project stalled, as Jadzia, against popular belief, hadn't awoken from her coma. She was eventually pronounced brain dead in later 1945 and frozen until further notice. The project turned from Jadzia to Sergeant James Barnes, who had been found unconscious and armless. The research previous reserved for Jadzia was turned over to Barnes, who became the new leading obsession and Super Soldier possibility. James Barnes' experiments were successful, and he was implanted with his infamous cybernetic arm. He was brainwashed through electric shock therapy and used as HYDRA's personal assassin.

Current Day:
It wasn't until decades later, where many scientific and technological advances occured, was the Proxy SS program revisited. There, under the newest wave of HYDRA (disguised as SHIELD and run by Pierce), Jadzia was defrosted and revived from her coma. Under HYDRA, she received two cybernetic prosthetic legs and was trained to be an assassin and a weapon. She too, like Barnes, was mentally controlled by Pierce and the HYDRA organization through the use of ECT (electroconclusive therapy). For several years, the ECT proved effective in leading Jadzia into a life of ruthless mercenary work. With two nearly indestructible bionic legs, Proxy SS was a force to be reckoned with. Unfortunately for HYDRA, Proxy SS became resistant to the treatment, and began to rebel against Pierce's efforts. In a means to lock Jadzia back down to HYDRA's philosophy, Pierce tattooed Jadzia's neck, as a symbol of ownership. The intricate tribal tattoo served as a figurative collar; a constant reminder that Jadzia was not a human being, but a robot and a machine - Property of HYDRA. For every time she disobeyed, she obtained another facial piercing. The organization used the tattoo and her piercings as a way to degrade Jadzia, and to punish her into conforming with the HYDRA values. Pierce promised Jadzia her freedom if she completed his designated missions. Though, he was an evil madman, and found constant reasons and excuses not to set her free with every passing mission.

67319571-6f9b-4526-a54c-febd01d9be0b_zpsjxvihauj.jpg

IDEA:
This can take place right in and around Bucky's escape and the fall of HYDRA (subsequently, the fall of SHIELD, too). Or, this can take place sometime after the fall of HYDRA. Despite SHIELD being dismantled, many HYDRA "rats" still exist and although the HYDRA-SHIELD facility is no more, the ideology still remains.

1 a) After Bucky (Winter Soldier) saves Steve (Captain America), he disappears off the face of the earth and never returns to HYDRA. I'd imagine this would be a major security risk to HYDRA, and that if HYDRA could not use him anymore, they would need to discard him. And what better person to send then their very own, Proxy SS? When it's a notoriously ferocious cyber killing machine you need to kill, it's a notoriously ferocious cyber killing machine you need to dispatch. In this roleplay, Bucky would meet his cybernetic match in battle. Jadzia (Proxy SS) would be given her next mission: assassinate Bucky Barnes > terminate the Winter Soldier. Despite this storyline vastly revolving in and around Bucky/ HYDRA - Jadzia does not necessarily have to be paired up with Bucky. During this mission she can run in to a host of other people/ superheroes.

1 b) Similarly, rather than Proxy SS being dispatched to kill Bucky, she is sent out to kill someone else. For example, she could be missioned to stop/ destroy the Avengers. Or some other organization. Etc. I'm open!

2) Essentially idea 1 but with the roles reversed. Jadzia escapes HYDRA during the fall of SHIELD and the whole ordeal of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Bucky Barnes, however, does not leave HYDRA. He continues to report the them/ work for them (for whatever reason). He is dispatched to terminate Proxy SS, who is now considered rogue and a traitor. Against, she does not have to be paired with Bucky. During her escape, she could meet whoever (though keep in mind she is being hunted).

3) Jadzia escapes HYDRA during the fall of SHIELD and the whole ordeal of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. The remaining HYDRA empire dispatches a rat/ another agent to kill Jadzia. From here on out, we can discuss what the idea/ plot of the story is depending on who we pair with her.

4) Something relating to her attending a ball or gala of some sort. I'm thinking she is free from HYDRA (still being hunted, but not working for them anymore), and she would have no resources, and no friends or family to turn to. She would essentially be lost to this new, very different, modern world in New York City and would be struggling to survive. She could possibly work privately now as a spy, using her intelligence and training to gain information for her clients.

3) Black Dahlia
BlackDahliafinal_zpslfoqjd5s.jpg

Name: Dahlia Xun Li
Origin: Chinese-American
Powers/ Abilities: Dahlia is a mutant that carries the X-gene capable of allowing her to manipulate and control glass materials. It is unclear why the X-gene has manifested itself specifically to glass (rather than any other subject), though it is widely assumed that Dahlia has not unlocked her full potential; and thus, there is suspicion that she may also be able to control other man-made substances. Dahlia is able to move and dislodge glass, similar to how a telekinetic would any object, though at a much more fierce and accelerated pace. She can break it apart and similar, put it back together with little to no imperfections. However, Dahlia is unable to control her abilities when angered; particularly when her heart rate begins to exceed 150 beats per minute.

BIO:
Dahlia is of both Chinese and American descent. Her father immigrated to the United States from China where he met Dahlia's mother, a Caucasian woman from Boston, Massachusetts. Dahlia's mutation was suspected even as a baby. As a child, when Dahlia became frustrated, upset, or injured, strange events would unfold. All mysterious incidents, such as windows, vases, cups, televisions, and etc. cracking or shattering, shared one common denominator; they are all made with glass. At the beginning, her parents could not make logical sense of the events, and by the time Dahlia turned 10 years old, her mother was convinced that she, or the house, was possessed by an evil spirit. When proof of the x-factor mutation hit media spotlight, Dahlia's connection with glass became all too clear. She wasn't demonic, she was a mutant. Dahlia's parents, both scientists, agree to stop at nothing to find a cure for their daughter. Her father, a geneticist, and her mother, a cytologist, began pouring their life savings into research behind trumping the X-Gene. They help fun the project behind the Hope Serum, lead by a geneticist and mutual friend, Dr. Kavita Rao.

Nevertheless, Dahlia remained under constant supervision despite her parents' undying support. Though, Dahlia's mother became pregnant, and just before entering full term, there was a domestic altercation between Dahlia's mother and father. Dahlia became frightened at her parent's incessant yelling and subsequently, became uncontrollably enraged. She let out a scream that shattered all the windows in the house like an explosion. Rather than the glass just falling to the floor, it formed into a barrier surrounding her before jutting forward towards her parents. Although her father was critically injured, Dahlia's outburst left her mother and unborn sibling dead. Practically shredded by the wave of broken glass, the bloody scene was a horrific sight. By the time Dr. Rao developed the cure, it was already too late. Two innocents were dead, and Dahlia was out of sight, out of mind.

Post Incident: Dahlia's father, Dr. Xun Li, required a 2 month induced coma to heal from his wounds, and by the time he awoke, his daughter was missing. Dahlia was taken into custody by social workers and government officials while he was being treated, as she had no other known family to take her in. While under the care of the government, Dhalia was kidnapped by a trusted caretaker, who knew of her mutation and wished to exploit it. She was sold illegally to an underground black market group who sought to use her powers to their advantage. Little did they know, that Dahlia was a destructive, lethal force to be reckoned with. Although the troupe tried to train her enough to help them commit high-end robberies, it ended with everyone, except Dahlia, dead. She was found on the streets by another mutant, who referred her to Xavier Institute for Higher Learning, previously the School of Gifted Youngsters, where Professor X and his team flew to Boston to transport her to the X-Mansion in New York. There she learned to better control her powers, though, still struggled to maintain stability when angered. In her early teens, Dahlia became frustrated with her lack of recent progress. After an incident left the whole house in glass-shattered shambles, Dahlia ran away and was recruited by a band of ex-Xavier mutants who had also left the facility due to poor progress and connection. Since the age of 15, Dahlia has been off the X-Men's radar, even though they have attempted to bring her back.

Current Day: Dahlia, dubbed "Black Dahlia" by most, is a modern-day low-level criminal who uses her abilities to commit crimes such as basic theft, car theft, house and business burglary, and most recently, major bank robberies. Dahlia wears a heart rate monitor watch on her wrist at all times. When she is aggravated, upset, or afraid, she uses the watch to regulate her response. Although indicative of her distress, the watch cannot accurate product her responses to different physical stressors. Similar, Dahlia avoids any sort of excessive physical activity. Although it does not trigger a loss of control, it does make it easier for her to lose control of her abilities if she were to be met with any sort of high emotional crisis. For example, having a heart rate of over 150 alone does not cause her powers to explode. Rather, an accelerated heart rate combined with emotional stress (and even physical pain) would.

IDEA:
There are many directions we can go in for her character and storyline. It will heavily depend on who she is paired with.

1) One simple idea is that she is robbing a bank, and the NYPD and FBI have recently increased their efforts to locate her and stop her. That, OR, she could be stealing highly classified information, and is listed as "Most Wanted" as her last theft landed her the title "spy" and "terrorist" in the eyes of the government.

2) Another idea is that Dahlia is recruited by a group who claim they have a device to help her control her powers. Desperate for solutions, she agrees to their efforts. Little does Dahlia know, these men are bad/evil and have conned her into wearing a high-tech suit that, rather than help her control her mutation, will actually accelerate her powers and turn her into a walking weapon. I'm thinking they are after something, and essentially drop her off in the middle of central downtown New York City (surrounded by glass buildings and skyscrapers) where she is instructed to do something terrible or face the consequences. The suit is actually a sort of shock collar that sends waves of electricity to her heart. It is excruciatingly painful, and forces her heart to begin pumping rapidly. It is also embedded in her spinal cord, where it is used to control her mind, movements, and actions (to a certain degree - I'm thinking Dahlia will have a strong mind). During this ordeal, Dahlia unleashes a wrath unlike anything she has ever done, where she shatters the glass of dozens of buildings, cars, electronics, etc. and collects them into a tornado-like spiral around her. Completely out of control, both figuratively and literally, Dahlia threatens the safety of the entire public of downtown New York City.

I'd imagine several groups of people would intervene. One possibility are the Avengers. Another could be secret HYDRA members, or even the X-Men. There are so many ways we can deal with the crisis.

4) Naiades
LumaFinal_zpsog61hj3y.jpg

Mutant Name: Naiades
Species: Human Mutant
Powers and abilities:
Naida is a mutant who has the ability to create, control, and manipulate water (H2O) - including anything that contains H2O. She can also turn her body into pure water. The limit to this ability is still unknown. Naida can control even the smallest drop of water up to a huge amount, like lifting the contents of a lake right out of its crater. Because Naida can also turn herself into water, she does not need water to be present for her to utilize her abilities. This makes her potentially dangerous, especially if she decides to use her water form to drown an opponent.

IDEA/ BIO:

Naida was born in Latvia to a Russian mother and a Latvian father. Her mother named her Naida, after the Greek word Naiad, which means “water nymph”, since she went into labour with Naida while on the boat on the water. She grew up in Latvia where she became fluent in both Russian and Latvian, as well as learned English in school as a third-language. Naida immigrated to the United States after her mutation came to fruition when she was a young teen. Her mother mother sent her to America so that she could study and train at Xavier's Mansion/ School for Gifted Youngsters. However, shortly after she dropped out of Xavier's school and ranaway because she didn't get along with other students. By the time Professor X and the X-Men could find her, she had already been lost to a bad organization lead by a dangerous mutant (a powerful mutant and member of the Hellfire Club). Under this man's manipulation and rule, Naida was appointed her mutant name, Naiades.

From then on, Naida is usually referred to as her mutant name Naiades. Her two names mean and represent "water nymphs" from Greek mythology and folklore. Naida is very picky how people pronounce her two names. Because the names are of Greek origin, many people butcher the pronunciations. She is very particular with it, and if someone pronounces her names wrong (which happens all the time), she is quick to point it out. For example, most people pronounce her name as [Nai-dah], when really, in Russian, it is pronounced [Na-ee-dah]. Similarly, most people think her mutant name Naiades is pronounced [Nay-ads] when in actuality it's pronounced [Nay-ah-deez] (like the Greek name Hades). The two links provided offer recordings of the pronunciations in case you wanted to hear them.

Although she has done many bad things, including torture people for information, at heart, she is just a lost soul who got in with a bad group at a young age. Years later, she is looking to go straight but doesn't know how to escape her mentor.

Additional Information:
- Because Naida is a Latvian immigrant, she will have a Latvian accent.
Because she learned English in school early on, her accent is very slight. You can find two examples of Latvian females and their accents in these links: Link 1 - Link 2
- Naida is a gifted dancer, and her favorite pastime (and a way she deals with stress) is dancing naked in her water form.
- Naida is a peculiar character. She is non-conforming when it comes to society's standards of decency so she is often seen as inappropriate. For example, she dances in the nude. And she doesn't care if people walk in on her or not. She doesn't go out of her way to cover up. So, if she's showering, she'll just walk to her room naked without a towel if she wants to - not really regarding whoever else lives in the house. The degree to her inappropriateness though is up for discussion.
- She's also a bit hard to get along with at times because she is very set in her ways, very independent, and can often be a hot-head. Did I mention she swears? A lot. (can be toned down if requested)

STARTER:
I currently have a starter already fleshed out for her revolving around the aftermath of Sokovia and all of its wreckage. We don't have to use that exact idea, though, I can adapt my starter to fit different scenarios and pairings. Message me for more information!

5) Oculus
Oculus_zps2pswmjot.png

Fake (Stage) Name: Maya Myers
Powers and abilities:
Oculus has impeccable eyesight. She has been tested and rated over 20/5 vision, ranking her as having one of the best visual acuity ever recorded. Her eyesight is compared to that of a bird of prey, such as an eagle or a hawk. By just looking into someone's eyes, Oculus can also tap into an individual's memories, emotions, and even their dreams. Additional to this, Oculus is also a sort of oracle and seer - she is capable of seeing visions of the future (rather, possibilities of the future) via peering into another person's eyes. The vision she sees is specific to and revolving around the person she is looking at.

IDEA/ BIO:
* In Progress *

Oculus is a mutant who's gotten her superhero name from her unique visual traits. She was born with complete heterochromia; with one eye hazel in color and the other eye a clear blue. This was as a result of the X-Gene mutation, which progressed after puberty into many visual abilities.

6) Johann Schmidt's Daughter
VerenaFull.jpg

Name: Verena Schmidt
Family: Johann Schmidt (father), Sinthea Schmidt (twin sister)
Nick Name: V (Vee)
Origin: Nazi Germany
Organization: SHIELD / HYDRA
Powers/ Abilities: Although unknown to herself and others, Verena was experimented on as a child when her father noticed she had a particularly strong connection with electricity. Suspecting she was a mutant (X-Men tie in), he tortured her in attempts to aggravate her abilities. Throughout the experiments, Verene developed heightened senses and an immunity to most illnesses. She is also capable of regenerating at superhuman levels (slow aging). Despite this, Johann was unable to unleash/unlock her true power - the ability to absorb, manipulate, control, and use electricity.

IDEA/ BIO:
Verena was born to Johann Schmidt, although no one except for herself and Alexander Pierce know this. Although Verena was born during the Second World War, she has little to no recollection of most of her life. She does not remember her past, except for the last few years. She awoke from a coma in a HYDRA-run hospital facility, where Alexander Pierce took her under his wing and tried to fill in the blanks/ information Verena was missing. He fed her lies, and glorified the HYDRA values and goals. He manipulated her into believing in the HYDRA ideology, and became Pierce's personal spy among SHIELD. Disguised as a non-HYDRA/ non-corrupt SHIELD agent, she hacks and retrieves information about agents and the organization for Pierce. Despite this, Verena grows suspicious of his lies, and begins to secretly try to piece together her past while also giving Pierce what he wants (essentially two-timing). She discovers that she is the bastard child of Red Skull, and that she had a twin sister named Sinthea who died.

Verena can be paired with the Winter Soldier (Bucky). Pierce, knowing Verena was electrically-sensitive, kept his facility containing and experimenting on Bucky, separate. The reason for this was simple: in order to control the Winter Soldier, Pierce must subject Bucky to electric-shock therapy to keep his memories suppressed and his mind controlled (Verena knows about the Winter Soldier, but did not know his true identity or that he was being shocked). When Verena discovers the facility holding Barnes, she immediately senses the electric-shock therapy to which she could not only feel Bucky's pain, but could hear him screaming. The feeling causes her to become enraged, and for the first time in her life, her powers become triggered and she unleashes the wrath of her abilities.

I'd imagine there'd be some sort of epic mutant show-down, to which Verena would try to get to Bucky/ save him/ free him, meanwhile Pierce is trying to save his arse and orders Bucky to kill Verena (despite orders from Johann never to do so). Either they can join forces to disarm the army of soldiers Pierce has ordered against them (to refrain them from escaping), or they can battle each other. Although Verena is physically weaker than Bucky, if she were to grab Bucky's bionic arm, she'd be able to absorb it's electric value and essentially disarm him/ deplete the strength of his arm.

Bucky and Verena also have a lot in common. They are both from the same time period (WWII), and are both lacking a foundation for an identity. Like Bucky, Verena is also missing her memories and struggles to remember her past. They could find answers in each other/ together.

If you're interested in pairing Verena with Steve Rogers, message me. We can brainstorm ideas.

7) Nick Fury's Daughter
42f6eff4-cc41-49c9-9607-9159be05c5c5_zpsdmg8uhqv.jpg

Name: Kamaria Amsel
Family: Nick Fury (Biological Father)
Nickname: Blackbird
Origin: United States
Powers/ Abilities: Genetically enhanced - Immune to most diseases and poisons, accelerated healing factor (minor).

IDEA/ BIO:
Kamaria Amsel has no idea who her biological father is. She knows only the color of his skin, a dark tone that he passed on to her. She knows him simply as a ghost identity; someone who writes to her every week without fail, since the day she was born. In these letters, he never refers to her name, but refers to her simply as "Blackbird". Although all the letters she receives have no return address, and her mother will not reveal where or who he is, Kamaria knows that he is an important individual, and that he loves her very much. Kamaria's mother, Gisela Amsel, is of German descent; who's family immigrated from Berlin to the United States after the Second World War. [Optional: Gisela Amsel could have moved back to Germany to raise Kamaria. Kamaria would still be fluent in English, but she would have a German accent (even though she's biracial).]

Little does Kamaria know, her father is actually the powerful Nick Fury, head Agent and Director of SHIELD. In order to protect her from all of Fury's enemies, Nick forced Gisela to agree to part ways. Unable to be in Kamaria's life without risking her identity, Nick gave Gisela an incredible amount of money and a safehouse, rigged from top to bottom in cameras; something Fury used to keep an eye on his daughter and watch her grow up (something he regretfully could not be involved with). Although never seeing Kamaria, Fury did send her letters every week. Something that kept his spirit alive in Kamaria's eyes. He was also secretly still in contact with Gisela, even though Kamaria was told that her father left her, up until she passed away the year before after a long battle to cancer. Despite Nick's efforts to remain in contact with the love of his life, he did not know that she was sick, because she never told him. He would only find out just days before her passing, where he managed to see her one last time on her death bed while in palliative care. There she begged him to reveal himself to their daughter, and warned him that if he kept in the shadows of secrecy for much longer, that he would lose Kamaria too.

Additionally, Nick Fury injected a partial reproduction of the Super Soldier serum into Kamaria when she was a baby, to protect her from many ailments. The injection gave Kamaria immunity to most diseases and poisons, and also a boosted healing factor which not only makes it more difficult for her to break a bone, but also allows her to make speedy recoveries when injured (particularly when punctured or cut). [ Optional: We can also giver her another "power" or ability, as a result of the serum if that's something you're interested in incorporating. ]

IDEA
Depending on when he was this roleplay to take place, it will change my idea.
1) The fall of SHIELD, and the rise of the second wave of Avengers. After SHIELD is revealed to be HYDRA infiltrated, SHIELD is dismantled and Nick Fury chooses to "disappear" off the face of the Earth (pretending to be dead). At the end of Captain America: Winter Soldier, Fury tells Captain that he is taking off to Europe to hunt down some of the HYDRA/SHIELD rats. In this idea, he could be going to make a new identity for himself, in order to finally meet and be with his daughter, Kamaria. Of course, this wouldn't be an interesting roleplay without some drama... SO, I'm thinking during the SHIELD/HYDRA ordeal, someone who's working for HYDRA finds out about the letters to "Blackbird" and manages to decipher that Blackbird is in fact Fury's daughter. Someone is sent after her to kidnap/kill/ do whatever to her. OR - it doesn't have to be HYDRA, it can be anyone of Fury's enemies. In this scenario, either we can pair Kamaria to whoever is sent after her, or we can pair her with someone who's trying to protect her.

Plot twist: He goes to Germany, only to find the safehouse he rigged for his daughter is abandoned and ransacked. Kamaria would have found a secret chamber in the basement, to which many of Fury's files remained (as well as his true identity). She would come to realize that the Blackbird letters have come from the Director of SHIELD and (not knowing what has unfolded in New York City with HYDRA), blindly gets on a one-way-ticket plane ride to New York in order to find him.

8) Grand Duchess Anastasia
AnastasiaDuchess2.png

Name: Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova
Nick Name: Anya
Title: The Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia
Origin: Imperial Russia
Powers/ Abilities: Anastasia is a human mutant, though the extent of her abilities are unknown. Anya appears to have the ability to manipulate, create, and control oxygen in the air. Through this ability, she is highly capable of killing people through oxygen deprivation. Similarly, those who are around her have reported “breathing better” and feeling more alive, and healthy, as the oxygen around her is pure, and free of pollutants. Additionally, Anya is capable of turning herself into air; a form that initially appears life a foggy, smoke-like silhouette – but which disintegrates into air (invisible). This can be used to mist herself away from situations, making her difficult to harm. Anastasia stopped aging when her powers catalyzed in 1918, making her appear to be only 17-18 years old. She also has heightened healing ability, though it pales in comparison to mutants such as Wolverine and Sabretooth.

IDEA/ BIO:
Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova was born to the last sovereign of Imperial Russia, Tsar Nicholas II. She was the youngest of his 3 daughters, and the elder to his youngest child, his son. During the Russian Revolution in 1917, theTsarist autocracy was dismantled which led to the eventual rise of the Soviet Union. As the autocracy was overthrown by socialists, Anastasia and her family were plunged into civil war – requiring the immediate evacuation of their royal home. The imperial family was initially under the impression that they were being protected by Bolshevik guards, though on July 18th, 1918, Yurovsky and his men (the guards) entered the room holding the family, and shot them all to death in a gruesome open-fire.

Anastasia escaped death when her mutant powers were catalyzed during the event. Little did the Bolshevik men know, the Romanovs had hidden their diamonds and jewels in the corsets of their daughters. The corset initially saved Anastasia's life, acting as a bullet-proof vest. Her siblings and parents, unfortunately, were left to lie in their blood in a smoke-filled room. The horrific sight and emotionally-intense trauma sent her X-Gene into overdrive, unleashing a wrath within her. Anastasia sucked the life out of the guards, suffocating them and causing their organs and eyeballs to explode. Yurovsky, horrified, attempted to shoot her again, but Anastasia evaporated into thin air – never to be seen again.

In “Yurovsky's Note” to his superiors, he reports that all of the imperial family have been successfully killed and discarded. Anastasia's body had never been found, despite reports that she and her family had all been massacred and disposed of. Anastasia was the sole survivor.

9) Solaris
SolarisNewPhoebeTonkin_zpsayauahnn.png

Name(s): Corvina "Solaris"
Organization:
Powers and abilities:

Solaris is an human mutant who has the ability to control the fourth state of matter; plasma. She can create it, control it, and manipulate already existing plasma. Plasma, essentially, consists of 99% of the visible universe. Her abilities include lightning, plasma blasts (that are the heat of the sun as well as can potentially cause damaging radiation), plasmic light (white light), auroras, solar flares, solar winds, nebulas, create magnetic fields, and if channeled desperately, can even cause black holes which act like portals. Although she can create them, powerful magnetic fields can accelerate, steer, and control plasma.

IDEA/ BIO:
Corvina is a mutant that was recruited by the X-Men from a mental asylum, where she was heavily sedated and straight-jacketed at all times. Virtually lifeless in their custody after a series of uncontrollable incidents, Professor X permitted the crew to take her into the care of Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters. There, she recovered from drug withdrawal, where she was taken under the wing of Polaris. Under Polaris' supervision, Corvina was given the superhero/nick-name of "Solaris" - for her similarity to her mentor. The two shared a profound sisterly bond, as their abilities both related to magnetism.

Polaris trained Corvina to better control her powers, and to use her control over magnetism to fuel her solar abilities, rather than hinder them. Unfortunately, Polaris' classes were too strenuous, and during a training session, something went horrible wrong. When pushing Corvina to combat Polaris' magnetic force, Corvina suddenly accelerated and over-powered Polaris. Instead of being stunned by Polaris' magnetism, Corvina turned it into power, causing her to shell out a solar flare of great magnitude. The blast should have disintegrated Polaris (and the school), but because she is also capable of producing a force field, Polaris was able to shield herself from being instantly obliterated. Surviving the accidental attack, Polaris suffered severe burns on over 90 percent of her body.

Horrified by her lethal abilities, blamed for nearly killing Polaris, and shunned as a mutant - Corvina, now known commonly as Solaris, became instantly overwhelmed, and opened up a portal-esque black hole in order to escape. Disappearing from training facility, Solaris was never to be seen again.

I'd like to make the roleplay a couple to a few years after this incident, where she is no longer a teenager and is older (20s).

RE: closed

______________________________________________________________________​

DAREDEVIL (Netflix Series)

marvels-dardevil-edit.jpg

All of the roleplays below will revolve around and be based heavily on the Daredevil TV series that aired on NETFLIX.

* !!! SPOILER ALERT !!! *
If you haven't finished all of Season 1 - TURN BACK NOW.
I'm warning you, there are LOADS of spoilers in here, so reader BEWARE.​

Some extra details:

Do I have to have watched the show to roleplay the fan fic?
Answer: YES. For this fan-fic, it is necessary to have seen the entire season (or at least most of it) to understand the politics, the characters, and the concept in general.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Characters I'm interested in being played:

1) James Wesley
tumblr_nmxaqrYJkH1uq85ijo1_500.gif

2) Matt Murdock (The Daredevil)
tumblr_nnmbh9FvxW1tltfdgo3_500.gif

3) Vladimir Ranskahov
tumblr_nms5r5ev2w1usd8y2o1_540.png

Characters I'm willing to play:

1) OCs – I love and prefer playing an OC.
(Refer to the list of OCs below!)

2) Claire Temple
tumblr_nmro0ihVt31qhc9d1o6_400.gif

3) Karen Page
(As a redhead)
true-blood-deborah-ann-woll-marvel-daredevil-netflix-cast.gif

(Or blonde)
tumblr_inline_ns12wdKkbA1si7vot_540.gif

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

ORIGINAL CHARACTERS (Ocs)

Anya Ranskahov
c49aae88-df5a-40ff-ad01-487406cd505e.jpg

Full Size Image: Anya
Relation: She is the sister of the Ranskahov brothers (Vladimir and Anatoly).

BIOGRAPHY: Anya, like her brothers, is a Russian-native also involved in organized crime. Although, she is not be affiliated with her brothers, as she broke off contact with them shortly after finding out they were trafficking children. Anya's business revolves mainly around the Redlight Districts across Europe and Russia. She runs a chain of highly successful high-class brothels that run legally, fore the most part. Her brothels are government regulated, and medically regulated – making all of her workers and clients completely clean and free of sexually transmitted diseases. The illegal part of her business is dealing and trafficking prescription drugs and hard drugs, which often get supplied to the clients (it's a package deal – a woman and drugs for a night). Despite running an illegal drug trade and laundering the money through her brothel empire, she is mostly untouchable to police, as she makes hefty donations and is an active part of her community (especially through charity). Her businesses and monopoly have made her very, very wealthy.

How she could tie in to the plot: :
Anya leaves her empire to travel to the U.S. for a drug-related business deal, but mostly because she heard about the death of her brother, Anatoly. She meets with Vladimir originally to figure out what happened, but soon realizes – as per usual – Vladimir's head is so far up his ass he can't see the world clearly. She takes matters into her own hands and starts investigating his death – unconvinced “The Man In Black” is responsible.

Amina Marianna
64fe2f53-0e4d-442f-b6d1-09d4df1a01bc.jpg

Full Size Image: Amina
Relation: She is the sister of Vanessa Marianna.

BIOGRAPHY: Amina is the younger sister of Vanessa Marianna (Wilson Fisk's fiance). Although the two have over 10 years age difference to one another, they share a very close relationship. The two immigrated to the United States from Israel with their mother when they were very young, and grew up mainly in New York. Despite the two sharing a similar childhood – they grew to live very different and separate lives. As Vanessa excelled academically and graduated with Honors in Arts and History – Amina crumbled under the pressure, and failed out of college. She got in with a bad crowd, and ended up addicted to hard drugs and alcohol. With Vanessa's utmost disapproval, Amina turned to stripping in clubs in order to earn a living. Although her sister fought time and again to help her both physically and financially, their relationship turned sour and soon crumbled. Their relationship dissipated from constant hang outs to just phone calls.

How she could tie in to the plot:
I designed her character mostly to be paired with James Wesley. You can see the details by referring below under “James Wesley x Amina Marianna”.

If you'd like to pair her with someone else, hit me up! Whether or not she's still an active drug addict and/or stripper is entirely up to you (I can make it that she's trying to clean up her act). We can brainstorm ideas together.

Demetria Fisk
2bf086c9-9b62-48e7-a5d0-7d94dbfd0f01.jpg

Relation: Wilson Fisk's daughter

BIOGRAPHY: Demetria is a young adult who grew up in the heart of New York and the surrounding area. Prior to Wilson Fisk emerging from the shadows and becoming a public figure, Demetria had little idea of the true identity of her father. Her mother had died of cancer just the year prior, though never admitted, not even on her deathbed, who Demetria's biological father was. For many years Demetria believed her biological father was her mother's husband, a latino man named Enrique Martinez. But as her mother became more ill, Demetria began to sort through her mother's documents and came across her own altered birth certificate. To her surprise, the name of who she thought was her father, was in fact not printed on the page. Instead, this new (or old) birth certificate had another name - "Wilson Fisk". For months Demetria searched to find any sort of record of this "Wilson Fisk", but nothing could be retrieved... that is, until Wilson Fisk became the headlight of all New York media. His face plastered across the news, Demetria became determined to find out more.

I'll add to this that Wilson Fisk is not aware that he has a daughter (or any children for that matter). Demetria was a product of a failed relationship years ago. Her mother became pregnant with her near the termination of the relationship and did not find out about her pregnancy until Fisk was long gone.

Demetria would end up at the gala/ball/party that Wilson Fisk is having (where Vanessa and others get poisoned). She would have slithered her way into the party with a lot of charm, a handful of lies and an ID that states her last name is Fisk (she would have changed her last name legally to Fisk by using this new-found OLD/ORIGINAL birth certificate).

The Stranger
tumblr_inline_nnwjs9vXSF1tofgub_500.jpg

Here you'll get to choose the image of my character:

Non-Alternative Girls (No Tattoos, Piercings, etc.):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Alternative Girls (Tattoos, Piercings, etc.):
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Name: N/A – will name her depending on the image chosen
Relation: None

BIOGRAPHY: This will heavily depend on the choice of image – as well as the plot. We can make the stranger pretty much anything!

Anyway! We can brainstorm ideas together.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Pairings

1) James Wesley x OC:

I'm absolutely in love with Wesley's character in the show. He's extremely intelligent, very witty, sarcastic, and I swoon every time he smiles. Beneath the cold, psychopathic exterior, I'd like to romanticize his character and pair him with a female character he falls in love with/ loves. Obviously, in the roleplay he wouldn't be shot and killed by Karen Page.

Idea A) This would be a fresh character – a female he's never met before. He would quickly fall head over heels for her and become quite possessive. It'd be interesting to see his priorities shift as they did with Wilson Fisk and Vanessa. He'd essentially feel the same conflicts of interest Fisk is going through with his adoration and love for Vanessa.

Idea B) I'd even be open to playing a female character that Wesley has a past with (an ex lover of some kind). Perhaps she could have even be thought to be dead (maybe that's why he's so cold, because the love of his life was killed).

2) James Wesley x Amina Marianna:

My idea is that she would somehow find out about her sister being poisoned at the ball. She would essentially burst into the hospital like a raging lunatic, tearing through a handful of guards in order to gain access to Vanessa. I'm envisioning that the adrenaline rushing through her system ends up giving her a sort of supernatural strength – making her plow through Fisks men quite impressively – without the requirement of weapons (just sheer willpower). She would nearly get into the room holding Vanessa before James Wesley himself grabs her (not knowing who she is). She would be dressed in barely anything; wearing scantily clad clothing from just having finished a shift at the club.

I'd imagine Vanessa, being awake and alive, would allow Amina in the room to speak to her. Wesley would, of course, ease-drop on their conversation. Vanessa would be surprised to see Amina in such degrading clothing, and would evidently be upset that she was “dancing again”. I'm thinking of making Amina a stripper for a pimp – essentially she gets herself into deep trouble with a hardcore violent gangster, and ends up owing a “debt” to this guy. We can choose to disclude this from the plot, though.

This idea can get interesting and intense, depending if we want to incorporate the fact that she's a drug addict. I can remove this, of course. I can have her recently clean (trying to take back her life). In general, Amina's character is pretty wild. She has a hot temper, and a lot of personality. But above all, she's very intelligent (she just uses her intelligence poorly).

I'm thinking she can be paired well with Wesley because he too is very witty, and he can certainly handle someone with a lot of personality. He's also very calm and patient, yet powerful and resourceful. These are all things that Amina needs. I'm thinking he may be drawn to several things:
a) She's exceptionally beautiful
b) She just tore through a dozen men just out of sheer willpower and force (that's impressive)
c) Her relationship to Vanessa – It would be evident through their conversation in the room that they have not seen each other in quite some time – and that the two of them care deeply for one another (as they are sisters).
d) Her troubled life – Amina can potentially act as a (tough) damsel in distress. Wesley could overhear that she's in some trouble with a gangster, and want to help her. Keep in mind, Wesley and Fisk are very good friends, and Wesley would go to great lengths to ensure Fisk is happy (this includes making Vanessa happy – which would coincide with helping her sister).

3) James Wesley x Anya Ranskahov:

There are several ways the two can cross paths. Specifically, they would ideally cross paths due to Anya investigating the death of her brother Anatoly. I'm thinking there are two ways Wesley and Anya can meet:

Idea A) Anya follows Wesley to the warehouse where he's holding/ questioning Karen Page. She sneaks in to the warehouse undetected and watches the Karen vs. Wesley show before Karen turns the gun on Wesley. I'm thinking Anya would intervene before Karen can kill Wesley. OR EVEN - Karen shoots Wesley, but Anya intervenes immediately (so that she doesn't continue to shoot him) and knocks Karen out cold. This would leave Wesley bleeding out, and Anya would use this opportunity to get information out of Wesley about her brother. I'd imagine it would be a "tell me what I want and I'll let you live/ save you" kind of deal. Anya would also be fully loaded - Lara Croft style. She would be carrying a 9mm strapped to each leg, as well as a belt carrying several pouches.

Idea B) Anya would hijack Wesley's car and/or follow him when he's on his way to get Karen and jump him/ kidnap him. She can do this several ways. Hires guys to grab him and throw him in a van (old school). Or she could do this solo, and just take him at gun-point/ force him to get in her car (after she disarms him and takes his gun).

Idea C) Open to other ideas, too!

4) James Wesley x Demetria Fisk:

This is a simple enough plot. This roleplay would take place right before Vanessa gets poisoned at the party. In this roleplay, James Wesley would be at the party/gala/ball and would be keeping a close watch on the guests to make sure no one unfamiliar or potentially problematic would manage to get in. Most of the guests would be recognizable - powerful people with a lot of money (mainly politicians). Though, one person catches Wesley's eye. Someone he doesn't quite recognize. This would be Demetria; a beautiful, curvaceous young woman with a suspicious gaze. He decides to approach her to find out more information.

Demetria is extremely charming, and a phenomenal liar. She is not shy to use her beauty, her body, and her charisma to manipulate and persuade men into believing her (or doing what she wants). Like Wesley, she is very cunning and witty - and is good with words.

5) James Wesley x The Stranger:

Choose the character/ stranger of your liking above. Once that's done, the plot is pretty easy. In Wesley's last scene in the series, he is killed by Karen Page (she shoots him multiple times). Yeah, we're going to abolish that death, and replace it with an interference of some kind including my character. There are two ways this idea can go:

Idea A) Karen Page does in fact shoot Wesley multiple times. She doesn't, however, know how to actually fire a gun properly, and by some miracle, does not successfully hit any vital organs that instantly kill Wesley. So, she shoots Wesley, panics, and takes off with the gun, leaving Wesley there *barely* alive. My character could have been in the area, heard the gunshots, and gone searching for the culprit. She would immediately find Wesley slouched in the chair, barely alive from several gunshot wounds. I'd imagine she'd call an ambulance which would rush him to the hospital (whether it's the same hospital that Fisk and Vanessa are in can be discussed).

Idea B) My character overhears the altercation between Wesley and Karen - either from outside OR she is somehow in the warehouse Karen and Wesley are in (for example, she could have trespassed/ broken in/ squatted there etc.). She witnesses Karen pointing the gun at Wesley. She would either sneak up on Karen and attack/disarm her before she can shoot Wesley, OR she would walk in the room and talk Karen out of firing the gun. I'd imagine Karen would take off running with the gun. We could also incorporate that Karen tries to fire the gun, but my character intervenes right as she fires the gun, and instead of shooting him in the chest, Karen only manages to shoot Wesley in a limb (a less severe/fatal wound).

6) Murdock x OC of choice:

There are many ways he can pair with one of my OCs.

Idea A) Anya: She would be investigating the death of her brother, Anatoly. Vladimir is convinced "The Man In Black" murdered him, although Anya would not be as convinced. She could either find/ hunt down the Daredevil to question him OR we could even explore the option of her saving his life (perhaps Vladimir manages to get his hands on Daredevil and nearly kills him).

Idea B) Amina: I don't have any specific idea for this pairing.
Only thing that comes to mind is that Daredevil would save Amina from the violent gangster who controls her.

Idea C) Demetria: Not really sure how they would cross paths. Perhaps the Daredevil tracks her down, knowing she is Fisk's daughter and thinking that she knows inside information about him (when really she is clueless and bears no tangible relationship to Fisk).

Idea D) The Stranger: This can go so many ways.
We could replace Claire's character with this characters and use the same premise > Stranger comes across Daredevil badly hurt/ wounded. She could nurse him back to health.
We could also have it that Daredevil saves the stranger (from whatever).
OR EVEN that maybe she saves HIM in an ugly situation.

6) Murdock x Claire Temple:

Again, this can go many ways. We can start off from the beginning, when she finds him in a dumpster and nurses him back to health. Or we can start from another point in the series.

7) Vladimir x OC

I just love Russian accents – and with a criminology background, I'm quite familiar with Russian organized crime. Not to mention, he's got a killer hot scar on his face, so that's a bonus. I don't really have any ideas for this one.

This one is kind of a work in progress - check back soon!
I'll update it shortly when I have more ideas!

RE: MARVEL (and a pinch of DC) Universe Rebooted ~ Daredevil (Netflix) + MORE

Bump ~ Some updates.
I haven't had a chance to complete the profiles, but will do so shortly.

RE: Superheroes, Mutants, and a whole lot of MARVEL ~ *NEW: Kida from Atlantis*

NEW - Princess Kida from Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire!
:)

RE: Superheroes, Mutants & MARVEL ~ *NEW* Kida (Disney), Dust (X-Men), & Zahirya (Alien)

Update: New Characters -

Dust, and Zahirya.

I'm behind on RP replies since I've been out of town, but I'm getting to them. Slowly but surely. ^^

RE: Superheroes, Mutants & MARVEL ~ *NEW* Kida (Disney), Dust (X-Men), & Zahirya (Alien)

Update: Another OC added - "Naiades".
Enjoy!

Bump:

Finally going to finish my Canon bios. Keep posted!

Still have some openings in this genre! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom