Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for One or Two Partners for Cuckquean Scenario (Reverse Cuckolding)

DiscretionarySilence

Super-Earth
Before we begin, a few things about me and the partner(s) I'm looking for.

-- This particular idea works best with three players, though it could be done with two. If you are not willing to even consider the concept, please move on.

-- Above all else, I am looking for a writing partner. Even if your character is an extreme submissive who only does exactly what she is told, I still want you, the player, to be someone willing and able to contribute to the story. Add in plot twists, introduce new minor characters, throw in complications or dangers, give your character their own motivations, desires and agenda. Don't rely on the dominant to provide every single detail of the story and world.

-- I try to post at least every couple of days, but things happen and that isn't always possible. By the same token, I don't mind waiting for you. The world beyond the screen always needs to take precedence over what we do here.

-- I am literate and tend to write anywhere from two to seven paragraphs depending upon the situation. Similar responses are appreciated, but a single excellent paragraph is better than ten paragraphs of dreck.

Now then, this thread was created to search for anyone interested in playing out a cuckquean scenario. For those unfamiliar with the word, a cuckquean is essentially a reverse-gendered cuckold, a woman who is aware of and participates in her husband's affairs with other women. In particular I am looking for a game centering around a stable cuckquean relationship with three major players: a Husband, a Wife, and a Mistress. The Husband-Mistress relationship could be dom/sub or be a relationship between equals, while Wife would be submissive towards both of them.

As there are three main characters, I would greatly prefer a three-player game if there happen to be two individuals each willing to take one of the female roles. Failing that, I am willing to negotiate control of the third character with my single partner; I believe myself capable of playing either the Wife or Mistress role in addition to the Husband if my partner just wants to dominate/be dominated, but request that you have similar flexibility.

The actual setting and plot can be decided upon with my partner(s) should anyone prove interested in this particular kink, and there is a ton of flexibility regarding all of the character's opinions and feelings towards each other, how much abusive or degrading activity there is, and specific kinks that could be indulged. Below are just a few basic ideas representing a few different possibilities along the spectrum.

-- Husband and Wife are in a loving relationship, but both feel that something is missing. When they reveal a mutual interest in bringing another woman into bed, Wife approaches her best friend and asks her to be the Mistress. The experience brings all three of them closer together, Mistress moving in as Wife willingly stands aside. Husband and Mistress grow closer through their mutual love for Wife, who happily lives as their toy and servant.

-- Husband and Wife have been married for several years, but while Wife still cares very much for Husband he clearly no longer feels the same and has more or less ignored her sexually. When he brings Mistress home Wife is ousted from her marriage bed without ceremony, left in denial and frustration as she is forced to listen to Husband and Mistress go at it all night long. Mistress soon moves in, Wife being treated as little better than a maid and occasional toy as she grows increasingly hungry for any sort of affection. Husband and Mistress continue their torrid affair, their love for each other growing along with their contempt for Wife.

-- Husband and Wife are in an abusive relationship, Husband often beating or raping his Wife for no other reason than because he can. He makes no secret of his cheating ways and ultimately brings home Mistress, another one of his victims. Constantly humiliating and degrading Wife he abuses Mistress while both of them abuse Wife as often as they can, and with no hope of escape Wife and Mistress alike have no choice but to submit in the hopes of lessening the pain.

-- Perhaps Wife loves being beaten and abused. Perhaps Mistress truly hates Wife and wants to make her suffer. Perhaps Husband loves Wife but is only using Mistress. There are countless variations on the scenario.

Those who are interested should contact me by PM, letting me know which of the roles you would be interested in (or if you're interested in playing both) and a rough idea of where on the dark-light spectrum you would like the game to be. There's no point in starting a game where one player wants to abuse an unwilling victim while the other wants to be one big loving family.

Back
Top Bottom