Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maleficent and Diaval rp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarungaDeshaw

Planetoid
I watched maleficent again and an idea for an rp came to me. It isn't every often that I get the itch to play a role like this but when I do its pretty strong. I would be playing Maleficent to someone else playing Diaval. There was something about their interaction in the movie that set itself up perfect for a S&M setting with Maleficent being the M. I haven't worked out the story line since I like a mix of story and smut but it will come to me quickly. So we went through all that to get to this point. I am looking for someone who can play Diaval for me. If someone is interested in this role I do have a few small requests. Don't worry they are nothing major. I tend to ask that you give me at least 2 or 3 full paragraphs. I love having enough to work off of. The more you give me the better. Please don't just suddenly disappear on me. If I haven't heard from you in a couple weeks I will think that you are gone and start looking for another partner. The next one is important. If you are going to play this role I do need to know what your kinks and limits are. If you don't tell me something you don't want to happen I will think it is fair gain and trust me once I get going my mind can go to some kinky places. Lastly don't be afraid to switch it up a little. Just because my character is the dominant doesn't mean from time to time it wouldn't be nice for the sub to take control. One last thing and I will end this little thread up While this is a S&M search doesn't mean that a romance is out of the question between the two of them but I see it as being a bit of a unspoken thing. Maleficent has been hurt by love before so she wouldn't be willing to admit that she had those feelings for another. It would be unspoken feeling that may show from time to time. If you do find yourself interested please feel free to PM me since I usually don't check the treads after I post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom