Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A plot or two I'd like to play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeborn

Meteorite
Here is my F-list.

I usually play as a female character, but I'm craving to play as a male for once, I still intend to spend most of my time playing females so there won't be a lot here just a couple ideas that I will update from time to time.

Rules:
1: Pm or thread only.
2: 1-3 paragraphs are necessary per post. Openers may be bigger of course, yet as a general rule keep them good sized. I won't be able to respond to a novel each time and may become quickly overwhelmed if I try to write 5+paragraphs at a time.
3: Keep the plot moving forward, introduce new ideas, side characters, baddies, whatever is needed and I will do the same.
4: No means no(kind of) If it is on my no list it probably means "absolutely not you frikkin' weirdo why would you even ask me that?" However accidents happen so if you really want to risk me reacting unfavorably feel free. You have a slim chance of coming out on top.
5:Maybe's are things I'd prefer you ask about before attempting to introduce, I may not be feeling it right then. Anything else is fair game as long as it fits the plot.
6. I don't mind playing in a fandom setting, but if I do I will play an original character. If you want to play a pre-established character from that fandom we can work it out, but I will not.

My Current Cravings:

She Needs His Help:(Probable non-con early that becomes con, future romance)
MC is a famous warrior, although his kingdom has collapsed and he has dropped off the map, he is the single most capable warrior in all the lands. Your character needs his help. For some quest or goal she needs the best of the best, she learns of his whereabouts and she seeks him out to beg for his assistance. She will not find the honorable man the stories tell of, only a man filled with regrets fulfilling every vice he'd ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom