Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x M Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyze

Moon
Notice, if you message me, try to say more than 'Hi I will RP', tell me what plot you want, things you want changed, hell if you can't think of anything to add, just tell me, I don't mind thinking up things, but if you type 3 words in your first message, it doesn't make me look forward to the RP.

I made this account a while ago, have been away for a while since then, but didn't get any solid RP's going at the time, anyway enough of that, you are here to see what I am looking for.

Something I am really interesting in at the moment, are traps/crossdressing. I have allot of idea's for this genre and it really depends what my partner is into that decides what type of RP we go for, but I do like idea's such as the character being forced into crossdressing, darker themes which would include noncon etc. I also enjoy lighter themes, love story's, incest, but one thing I do insist on is there has to be more to the story than just the sex, I don't want it to be smut all the time, don't get me wrong, I love smut, but I find if that is all it is, the RP dies rather quickly.

One idea I like in this genre, just to throw out an idea, is brother x brother and the younger brother has always had a big thing for his older brother, but as far as he knows, the older brother only has eyes for women/girls. How the next part progresses is completely up to the RP but maybe the younger brother puts on a skirt one night as a joke when the two are messing about, it is then the older brother stares at the younger and it is obvious there is lust in his eyes, this gives the younger brother an idea and things go from there,. Ultimately this would end up being a love story, but with many barriers in the way, but it would have plenty of smut.

Another idea is not incest related, it is basically something that starts quite forceful (maybe noncon at first), but eventually turns into something which is more wanted and needed by YC, usually this would be set in a school setting or work setting, something like popular guy x shy guy, the shy guy would be quite feminine in appearance. However this plot would most likely involve some rough play, like hair pulling, spanking, rough sex etc, but it will always make sense and MC would not be abusive or evil.

Another idea involves a Neko, basically it would take place in a world where Neko's are seen as pet's, generally they are very shy and timid, this is why they are commonly pet's as they usually need someone to depend on, MC would be someone who ordered a Neko but when they arrived he was surprised to see it wasn't a female Neko, but he did not have much choice seeing as he couldn't send them back, so he ends up deciding on taking in this Neko as his own. This story could involve crossdressing as MC would try to treat his Neko like a girl, or not, it is up to you.

One note, I am happy to come up with or discuss any plot in this genre, but I would insist that I play the non crossdresser, I would also like to play the older character and in most cases the more Dominant one.

I am open to other MxM roleplays, not just crossdressing ones, but it would be something we would need to discuss beforehand, I am pretty sure I would not say no, especially if I am able to play the more dominating or forward character, but please feel free to sdhoot me any ideas you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom