Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a slow paced long term partner - UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornerstone

Super-Earth
I'm looking for well thought out, character driven, plot focused, detailed utter filth.

The title sums up what I'm on the hunt for but let me expand. I'm not looking for cyber sex or a quick story to bash through in an hour while I furiously masturbate myself into a friction burned shell of a man. I need a story to sink my teeth into. Characters with a reason for acting the way they do. A plot that develops over time and drives a story forward. That's not to say I'm not interested in sex. Oh goodness no. I'm big into the sex part. I'd even go as far as to say I'm good at it. But I need a healthy balance between the two.

I need my characters to act naturally. React in ways they would really react in different situations. I don't want to play someone who's answer to every question is 'which hole is my penis entering?'.

I am looking for partners who share similar values as I do. I also expect some standard of spelling and grammar. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination but if every other word looks like someone headbutted the keyboard then I struggle. No text talk either please. People should be typed as people and not ppl for example.

I'm not one for writing out war and peace for every reply I send but I avoid one liners at all costs. I usually stick to around 2 or 3 paragraphs per reply unless I really get carried away with myself. I'd be looking for similar in my partners responces.

My hard limits are the usual stuff, water sports, toilet play, extreme pain and rape. If that's what you're into then fair enough but I'm afraid it's just not for me.

Now I generally play more realistic/ slice of life kind of scenes, I find these easier to relate with and get drawn into. But with that being said I'm more than happy to try other settings and explore other kinds of roles. If you have a fantasy or sci fi setting that really grabs me for example I'd be very interested in playing.

My favorite scenarios are ones where we both know we shouldn't be doing anything together. But as much as we know it would be wrong we can't deny there is sexual tension between us. This slowly leads to flirting and teasing and pushing the line of what is and isn't appropriate until we both eventually snap. But again I'd be more than happy to play something totally different.

I'm only looking for either MxF or MxFuta

I will list below a few ideas I have knocking around in my head for you to look over and will update when ever I think of something new. If one of these grabs your eye then great let me know and we can flesh it out together.

If nothing grabs you but you think that we would make a good partnership then feel free to message me with your own suggestions or we can think up something totally new together.

1 - co-workers - The age old office romance kind of setting. I was thinking something along the lines of both characters having partners at home but spending all day every day together starts to lead to some innocent flirting which soon escalates to more.

2 - Life long friends - we would both play younger characters in this scene, late teens maybe. Who's parents are friends so they have grown up together. They see each other like family rather than friends which is what makes it all the more difficult when your character grows into a jaw droppingly beautiful young woman.

3 - best friend's girlfriend - You'd play a close friends girlfriend who has always had a reputation for being a bit on the....slutty side. We both end up in a situation where we are alone together and before long the sexual tension sets in.

4 - siblings or step siblings - ok this is definitely a little more on the taboo side of things. I was thinking something along the lines of two characters partents being away for the weekend and leaving my character in charge. He ends up stumbling in on her masturbating and promptly use it to blackmail her into doing everything he says over the weekend.

Well thank you for reading and hope to hear back soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom