Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a plot-heavy roleplay.(MxF)EDITED (Fallout 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electricchair

Planetoid
Hi! Electric here, this is my first thread so please excuse me if it doesn't looks very explaining. This thread will grow bigger as I crave for more ideas, for now it'll be only a few ideas unfortunately, but if you are interested please pm me and I'll share more details with you!

New World.

This is the plot where MC and YC would be conquistadors, on a ship to the new world, they would leave their homes and set sail to an unknown land for fortune and glory. They would have their own backgrounds and they would go through many hardships together, which would bring them closer.

This roleplay could also be where MC is a conquistador and YC is a native that lives with the Spanish and joins the expedition group.

Trouble Sister.

Ok so, in this story MC would be YC's bigger brother. I started this roleplay with someone else but it had to end very early and I'm anxious to try this. the brother would live in a different city and goes to college, the sister would be a senior in high school and their family goes on a trip. They call her big brother to look after her while they are gone. Not seeing each other for a while they start to have feelings for each other... Soon the sister starts dominating her brother and this whole week turns out to be interesting...

Fallout4
I am craving for this, I have a few plots ready if you want to hear them pm me.

I am also interested in playing Femboys now on, as long as my partner's a female. I'm really craving for an incest roleplay.

This is all for now, I have no limits in kink, just some I love and some I would do. Please PM me for more information and take care :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom