Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Different cravings F x M, F x F, F x X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caitrionna

Planetoid
Soooo.... of course I have a list of things I'd love to rp.
I don't have a F-List thingie yet, so I will start with my Kinks and NoGos, and then proceed to different scenarios I imagine playing.
While I will post all NoGos, I don't think i can list all Kinks. I have many of these... so I will trust in your judgement. You'll get the gist of what I like, so if you think I could enjoy a kink not on the list, just feel free to mention it. Chances are, that we will try.

Kinks:
Favourites: Helplessness, stationary differences between characters, intelligent partners, realistic anatomy (this means: large cocks yes, ginormous monster cocks no), restraints, bondage, spanking, rough sex, teasing and seduction, anal sex (receiving), oral sex (giving), sense play, blindfolds, forced orgasms, multiple orgasms, more than 1 partner (threesomes, foursomes, in the right setting a bit of gang bang can be nice), a bit of degradation, a bit of humiliation, watching and being watched, nipple play, edging....

No Gos:
No vomit, no excessive violence. no snuff. no "real" animals (I do play scences with supernatural creatures with features of an animal, but i don't do "real" animals), no pregnancy/impregnating/lactating and stuff. no scat. no incest.

Fantasy settings

Those will require story. Those need plot. Without story, these are just empty shells. Of course I want a good amount of steam in these rps, but if you are not looking for politics and creative plot, those are not the settings for you.

Dystopia
Setting: Post apocalyptic
After World Warl III mankind is decimated. To prevent wars from happening, the few super rich bosses have formed a new World Government. Normal citizens have been infused with nanobots, that control their sexuality. Citizens are expected to be calm and subdued at all times. Rebellion is not an option. Everybody is watched 24/7. Sex is reduced to wild orgies. Children are not raised by their parents, but by the State, and thus their conception happens during gang bangs. The nanobots drive those brought together insane with desire. Those orgies are recorded, and shown for the amusement of those ruling. Nobody is safe from the humiliation of having completely lost control over their physical reactions. At times those recordings are shown during public celebrations, just to remind the normal citizens of their duties. To work and to breed. The nanobots control emotions to a degree. They prevent extreme emotions - like suicidal tendencies or mad love or extreme happiness. The only overwhelming emotions allowed are sexual desire and passion.

Possible pairings:
Citizen girl - Leader
Citizen girl - Rebel guy
Citizen girl - Citizen

"The city underneath the city"
Imagine a world parallel to our own world. Myths and legends in fact are very alive - they are just hidden underneath our modern day cities. Worlds of fantasy, creatures of ancient tales, they are all waiting... just below the underground transportation systems of metropoles around the world.
This is a world, where mythologies mesh. Hell is an icepalace right underneath London. The city underneath the city is ruled by Lycidas, the Lightlord and his Lady Lilith. Their "Sheriff" of sorts would be Anubis, because the lost pyramid of Gizeh had been tired of waiting in Egypt and instead moved into the "second city" of London. I imagine this to be a world, where miracles are happening everywhere. The Angel's Heaven is located at Picadilly Circus, while werecreatures occupy whitechapel.
Many of the creatures live among humans - in fact, the elven families are very active members of human community. Children of Elves and humans are capable of magic - they are the only ones capable of magic, and they only have one specialized branch. Tricksters can be alchemists or mindreaders, fortunetellers or summoners... the varieties are endless, but they can master just one single discipline. Elves are physically stronger than humans, but are not capable of magic. Only few humans even know about this parallel world though. Those who know can enter the city underneath the city through the underground tunnels, having to pass the gatekeepers, creatures that live down there, never seeing the light of day. The gatekeepers guard the cities from each other. Their price usually being scents. I imagine bridges that are guarded by creatures from mythology... the sphinx only letting those pass who solve her riddles, the red knight only allowing those who beat him in a game of chess... the spider people (humanoid creatures capable of speaking and thinking, because myriads of little spiders form the body, their collective intelligence forming a human-like brain, their combined bodies forming the humanoid bodies of the spider people) engaging you in a banter of ryhmes....
I'd LOVE to flesh this world out with somebody, and find a myriad of plots within this world. Of course smut can be incorporated. I encourage smut. *l*

Historical

Alienor of Aquitane x Henry Plantagenet
Madame de Pompadour - Lous XV
Katharina the Great - Pjotr Fjodorowitch

Fandoms

Firefly
I really liked that series. I'd love play OCs.
I've got a few vague ideas for Firefly plots. A crew transporting conterband, or the story of a Companion. If you enjoy Wild West style SciFi, feel free to shoot me a pm.

Andromeda
I'm a HUGE SciFi Fan. And with huge I mean... freaking huge! And that kind of always inhibited me to load my innocent love for SciFi with dirty cravings. StarTrek just is... pure. And honorable. And good! And my erotic cravings are none of that. But my annual Gene Rodenberry rewatch made me rewatch Andromeda as well, and now... THAT series has potential.
I am vaguely craving a plot between a Nietzschean Male (YC) and a female from another planet (human or at least humanoid). I think that would offer quite a lot of fun, though I don't have a specific plot I crave nailed down yet. The Nietzscheans are a genetically modified version of humans. Physically and mentally stronger. Their genes force them to first reproduce with a worthy female (i. e. a Nietzschean, they see all other races as inferior and as theirs to exploit), making them fierce warriors NEEDING to prove themselves in battles and dangerous situations. After they reproduced, a self-protection gene is switched on, turning the fierce warriors into brilliant strateges in leading ranks of their folk. They are arranged in Clans (Dragans, Anasazi, Sabra Jaguar to name just a few) that are arranged in a difficult political dance, sometimes fighting each other, sometimes forming complicated political alliances. The Nietzschans have taken over Earth (the Dragans) and rule the planet mercilessly. Exploiting both natural as well as human resources. Especially earthlings are considered weak. The perfect slaves and they have - much to the hatred of the humans - suppressed earthlings for more than 50 years by now. I'm thinking to figure a plot somewhere inside this storyline. There's a few ideas i have about this. Either one of the rebels falling into the hands of the Nietzscheans, or maybe our heroine is used to being subject to the will of her rulers... yeah anyways... shoot me a message if you are interested.

World of Darkness (Vampire - The Masquerade)

Yeah. Cliche again. I'd like to say in my defense, that I don't crave to be the human pet of a century old vampire, I want to play a Vampire x Vampire Camarilla plot. Politics and intrigues. I want the characters to have an agenda. In this I look for ambitious goals and everything. MC would be an older neonate trying to rise in ranks. YC would be an older, more powerful vampire. There's a myriad of possibilities there. Maybe my character is plotting against yours, trying to bring him down in order to rise. Or my character is trying to gain your favour so that you will become a mentor, helping her to rise. Maybe your character isn't older or more powerful at all, but is a rival of mine. Plotting and scheming against each other. In the end however the rising star must fall down again.

aaaand... bumping.
*g* I still have some unfulfilled cravings. Though I am a little unsure about what I am craving exactly at the moment. So I will just call this one:

"Uncategorized Craving"

So, what I am looking for is an rp with a lot of character development. I will leave out the setting, because I can imagine various settings for this play.
It's more the design of the characters that is important for this play.
The make up of the female (me): Imagine a "normal" girl with a kinky side. Somebody that has already experimented some with kinky sex. a bit of spanking, some light bondage. somebody willing to experiment, somebody very willing even. but... somebody with limits. and cravings. cravings that our girl doesn't dare to act out. things she -wants-, things she craves, but things she doesn't dare to admit wanting and craving, because they make her feel ashamed.

And no to our Male or Female character (you): Be as kinky as you like. But -make- her do what you want. Don't expect your plaything to be insta-ultra submissive. Guide her there. You want her ass? Make her want it too. Make her crave it so bad, that she -has- to beg you for it. Or use her arousal to just take what you want. Play with her. Manipulate her. Give her orders that she has to follow in order to get something she really wants. Make her realize how much she really wants something.

Example: (placative and easy example): You want the heroine to crawl under a table in a restaurant and suck you off. Then prepare the scene. Put some effort into it. Have a waiter place you in a discreet spot. Heck, pay the waiter to accidentally "catch" you, so you can do more evil things to the heroine. Use a fucking vibrator with a remote control, and tell her you'll just let her orgasm if she sucks you off. Just... do something to get what you want!
Don't just expect the heroine to crawl under that table just because. It's not gonna work.

^^ if you feel that this is something you'd enjoy... feel free to message me. As I said, we can do this in different settings. Medieval, Modern, Post-apocalyptic.... Im open to suggestions there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom