Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smilodon's personal journal {comments welcome}

--February 1st, 2016.

This day started of slow but good regardless. I woke up to a sweet dream of going on a date with a Jessica Klempka at the mall. It was just a dream. But it was nice to wake up to good dreams. I'm finally back to 100% being me.

My sad depressing story is inside the spoiler if you want to read it.
I dropped of the face of the earth since November cause I thought I was physically sick but it turns out that It was a mental diagnose. For those of you who have no idea I was diagnosed with mild PTSD. During the last month, while I have been home I haven't been myself, even feeling edgy at work. I really don't know how or why, but I started to feel a bit normal piece by piece since last Friday.

Anyways, I finally started getting back to all my writing partners. I'm writing replies one by one to each individual. I owe a huge apology to all my partners for going MIA for the last 4 to 5 months. Three partners that I owe a specific apology to are Forbidden Fruit, SmartLittleOwl and AndNich123. I hanged them dry after promising them that I wouldn't vanish and I dropped the ball afterwards.

Anyways, I have two more people to reply to right now before all my responses are done. I have to write back to my first thread plot with LoveTheWayYouLie and starting another plot with AndNich123.

Back
Top Bottom