Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

And the Search Continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiaNoir

Star
I have some ideas I would like to explore with someone detailed oriented, and has a love for slow build up on a long term story. As always PM to discuss any questions or concerns.

Enemy Lines

Mid/long term love story that is not geared to quick mindless smut. RP-er should be detailed oriented and patient with the build up of both characters. The werewolf will not be a cartoony type of werewolf, but one like the werewolf from Van Helsing.

In a Victorian/Steam punk setting a group of assassins from an elite order are sent out to 1886 New York City to hunt down the last cell of werewolves from the city. The 4 assassins are Margo, (your character), Dylan and Elena. What Margo Dylan and Elena don’t know is (your character) is a werewolf himself, sent by the last cell of lycans to kill off the assassins from the order.

Margo and (your character) have feelings for one another, having worked together on a few assignments successfully although they never did anything about it because they work together. While in New York, they become closer, and it isn’t until Margo is almost killed by a werewolf that a mysterious werewolf saves her. She doesn’t tell anyone, but soon she finds herself looking for this werewolf, and this werewolf is looking for her. She is attracted to him, he to her.

At the same time she is falling for the werewolf, and the werewolf is falling for her, Margo and (your character) are getting more intimate in their relationship although they keep it secret from Elena and Dylan.

(Your character) is afraid to tell her who he is, because technically they are to hunt them down, and he is suppose to kill her and the other assassins. Could he ever reveal to her who he really is; and trust that she would turn her back on the order to be with him?

Uncharted Space

This RP is a definitely long term idea, it can branch off to other many adventures!

The style is very aliens, pitch black or even avatar where space stations are everywhere and governments are trying to terraform planets to make it inhabitable for humans. My character owns a star freighter she uses to transport people from planet to planet, or she can be hired to transport equipment from place to place. Your character is a criminal running from the authorities and needs a ship asap, his idea is to steal my characters freighter and kill her off. During the trip there is a problem on the ship as two other men try to hijack the ship through the scuffle, the ship crash lands in an uncharted region. The two men escape and are on the loose, its up to my character and yours to get the ship running before they get killed by the two others, so now they face an uncertain land, they are both strangers to each other in the beginning that is! Will they get off the planet? Will your character still kill my character off?

RE: The old and new search for partners!

Its strange when one of your rp partners is actually sitting in your living room watching you type this thread bump! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom