Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Heresy anyone?

Nihil

Super-Earth
I have quite a few group RP ideas running through my head right now and I am curious to know if anyone would be interested.

Re: Warhammer 40,000 anyone?

Explain. Are you referring to the types of armies one would be willing to play?

Well certainly the different armies as well as to the general theme in which you want to run things.

Whether it's action with lots of explosions or Inquisitor and help seeking out a dangerous secret all quiet like.

Indeed. Then that all depends on what people desire. A sexual RP which would involve alot of Slanesshi Marines, an actual brutal war, or the cold dark back wars of the inquisition.

Yeah, and since 40k is such a broad universe some narrowing down should probably be put in place.

But of course. Any Warhammer RP I do usually takes place on one planet, in one specific area. It all depends on the type of RP it is really.

Indeed. What kind of Warhammer RP would you like?

Well personally I like low level stuff involving the Inquisition.

More likely to get in way over one's head with things that way.

Hmm... Sounds good. Lots of Red Light District stuff lol. Anyone else interested?

I do. I have all the books except for the two I want most, Children of the Dark Gods and Radicals Handbook. D: I want them sooo bad, but anyway I do. I GM and play characters.

Only three people have shown interest. I wish for atleast 5.

Come on I know more people are interested in this.

I am interested, I have the starter book, but suck at making characters, aka have only tried once.

Oh, dont worry. I will make character creation much more simple. As I will be the narrator, I wont require you to delve into your character stats as the game does. Rolling and other such things will not be required on your part, you can just leave all that to me.

I've been working on something; no dice rolls, no stats, just free form.

Wouldn't be Dark Heresy, would be more like the old Inquisitor so characters can be a right and proper Inquisitor, Tech Priest Magos, Commissar, Rogue Trader. Be someone important with your own small retinue if individuals like.

Come on boys and girls, dont be shy. I just want atleast 5 people before we get started. In the mean time, what class would you be and what kind of Dark Heresy theme would you like? Examples: Horror, Mystery, Action, War, Radical, Puritan, etc.

Back
Top Bottom