Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a sub girl for some plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.N

Meteorite
Hi. As you can see by the reputation system I'm pretty new here, but I like to write and like to roleplay IRL, although almost none of my IRL games can be classified as erotic. I'm here to play dominant male characters and looking for submissive partners, mostly female characters. I accept to play with "passable as females" trans*, like futas, but we will need to discuss some details. I have two cravings right now, boot can be story driven or sex driven, but I prefer story driven.

The renegade mage
The backstory not need to be brought up in the roleplay. Is here to explain the context and motivations
Marc was a member of the Charon's Boaters, a order of killer mages, but was found as corrupt and degenerate. Now his older masters and companions are trying to kill him. So, he needs to lay low a while, but needs too to build a resource network. People he can use when he needs to provide shelter, money, alibis, magick raw materials, like hair, blood, sexual secretions, pain, pleasure, fetuses, et all.
His main strategy is to be kind and supportive to a woman in trouble to make her dependant, so he starts to abuse her. He can be a lot sadistic and violent, so make sure to make me know your limits.
We can play a "victim of the week" like scene or build a more complex history. Feel free to suggest elements for the worldbuilding, scenes or plots.

The mad psychologist
This is a rather more flexible character. He can be a doctor in a asylum, a private psychoanalyst a public servant, etc. You can play as a nurse, a intern, a patient. But the core of the game will be the power relationship. MC must have power over YC and will use this power position to manipulate or menace YC.
I can see him as someone who thinks all forms of modesty and vanilla are a mental illness rejecting our true nature or a corrupt person who manipulate his subjects to be submissives and "sells" them to perverts.

I'm open to other stories and scenes, with the few limitations in the first paragraph. If you want to play but not these two seeds, PM me and we will talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom