Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for fantasy themes, open to ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faeborn

Meteorite
Hi, I'm Faeborn welcome to my request thread. I would like to start off by introducing you to my F-list. That will show you whether you think we will be compatible or not, right from the get go so that we don't waste our time.

I'll keep the ball rolling with some rules. Nothing to out of the ordinary here, I believe but if I didn't say them I know I wold end up regretting it.

1: Pm or thread only.
2: 1-3 paragraphs are necessary per post. Openers may be bigger of course, yet as a general rule keep them good sized. I won't be able to respond to a novel each time and may become quickly overwhelmed if I try to write 5+paragraphs at a time.
3: Keep the plot moving forward, introduce new ideas, side characters, baddies, whatever is needed and I will do the same.
4: No means no(kind of) If it is on my no list it probably means "absolutely not you frikkin' weirdo why would you even ask me that?" However accidents happen so if you really want to risk me reacting unfavorably feel free. You have a slim chance of coming out on top.
5:Maybe's are things I'd prefer you ask about before attempting to introduce, I may not be feeling it right then. Anything else is fair game as long as it fits the plot.
6. I don't mind playing in a fandom setting, but if I do I will play an original character. If you want to play a pre-established character from that fandom we can work it out, but I will not.

What I'm looking for.
I will update this section with plots and possible pairings later for now I'm going to give you a brief summary of the setting I'm looking to play in.

Vague Wants:
I'm currently looking for a heavy fantasy role play set in a dangerous world where our characters are at risk of death and dismemberment at any step of the way. This has a possibility of multiple characters eventually. I'm leaving this extremely open for the moment as I have little time before I have to get ready for work. This fantasy setting would be similar to dungeons and dragons type settings and will likely involve magic at several points. I do not intend to play a magic user but I leave my options open. I intend to play a female in this roleplay, most likely a human of some type of fighting history, although I may wait to hear your ideas before I start fleshing her out completely.

I am basically seeking an epic adventure where our characters are out to save the world or something to that effect.

Current Craving Ideas:
Non-con to con: A relationship that starts out in a way where my character is given no or little choice. Possibly abusive, but as things go on it changes.

Barbarians: Either my character or yours, possibly both come from barbarian tribes. Possibly rival tribes.

The famous warrior: Your character is famous for his prowess in battle, little do the people know he has a dark side, and when my character and yours are put on a mission together it comes out. My character may resist heavily and it might even turn into a full blown fight she can't possibly win.

This will all be updated in the near future I'm just jotting down ideas and rules as they come to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom