Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All Good Things Come In Threes. (NurseMaxine x Daltin)

Daltin

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
A soft sigh spilled warm breath over full lips, a cascade of shivering, nervous tension, as a man steadied himself in a large room. Butterflies fluttered and caused his insides to dance in twist in such a way that was both exciting and nauseating. This wasn't his first time here, but it was so difficult to break the anxiousness that flooded his body. Perhaps that is why he came back. Galleries filled with elderly men, thick eyebrows knitted into thoughtful scows barely registered compared to what he was about to do. Yes, despite lacking years of experience and teaching, he was going to be facing his most challenging and toughest critics. Brutally honest was the gentlest way to describe the words that would fill the room soon. It wouldn't take long to find approval of disapproval from his audience, they were quick to speak their minds. Still, he wasn't quite finished putting his finishing touches across the expansive wall.

Bristles curled and splintered as globs of paint smeared across the drywall, leaving marks of skilled precision. Every color. Every mark had purpose. Motion driven from his shoulder and elbow as his talented hands guided the brush along emotive curves and delicate, slow, tedious marks to capture every last detail. The painting made him smile. Happy faces covered the entirety of the wall, laughter and joy expressed in a way that only children can. After having spent several classes with the children of the Jones Daycare, he couldn't help but request to capture their energy and pureness in the large fitness room. Here on this wall, he captured every little girl and boy, their most favorite outfits doing things they always imagined. Princesses, knights, superheroes, detectives, firefighters, only listed a few of the children he had taken weeks to craft into figures pumped full of energy. Yet, as the piece neared completion, the final brush strokes closing in, a strange sadness tickled the back of his mind. He had always imagined. He thought his first mural like this, would be for his own kids. When he bought his home, he had planned a room for his children, now filled with clutter and cobwebs. Unused. At least he got the chance to touch the lives of the children here, spread his talents and knowledge to them. A small victory.

There was no time for contemplating such sad loses to his life. Just outside the door, he can hear the giggling, shouting voices of excited children. It was just about time for their inside gym time, if only they had any idea what their favorite art teacher had done for them. The momentary frown was replaced with a wide grin from the ecstatic children and the hushed "shushing" sounds the caregivers were making to attempt and gently calm the enthusiastic children. He only had moments to remove his apron and clean up his paint supplies out of reach. Stepping to the side of the room, he waited for the door to be opened. A man of average height, 6 feet even, wearing a silver vest over his wine colored button down shirt, light grey slacks traveled along his legs and did their best not to cling to his thick thighs and certain, less appropriate features for this place. A golden chain dangled from his vest button to a pocket along his stomach, a trademark feature the children loved, mostly because they enjoyed listening to the rhythmic ticking of the pocket watch that was hidden in the pocket. A short beard added age to his face, which was good due to his boyish features. Thick lips tried to contain his smile, but nothing could hide the excitement in his piercing blue eyes.

Finally, the door handle began to twist and the slightest crack allowed the children to rush into the room like a river that could not be contained. However, the loud squeals of joy and energy fell into a dull, combined gasp of surprise and wonder as the children looked at the enormous mural. "Well, do you like it?" the man questioned the children before a raucous of responses echoed back from the children, "We love it, Daniel."

Some of the children rushed over to hug Daniel, arms wrapping about his legs and waist, squeezing him as tightly as they could, words meshing together into an incoherent babble if happiness. Other children began to approach the mural to get a closer look, shouting out when they identified the other kids. Realizing the pictures of them, the remaining children raced over to study the enormous work. Daniel, thankful that his pants were still attached after the swarm had sprinted off, some still clinging to the fabric of his clothing approached the caregivers and smiled, "That is the reason I didn't want any money for this project. Nothing holds more value to me, than those happy faces."

Alexa called out to her sister Lilith to say she was leaving for the daycare center and would be back around 8. "Please leave me some dinner, I promised to give all Judy's coworkers a half hour massage today. I'll call if I will be delayed." Alexa was just 19, but was a trained , licensed, massage therapist. She had gained her certification while in a Vocational Ed program at the high school. It wasn't her career choice but it was something she enjoyed and was good at, an if things didn't work out as she hoped, it was a career. She didn't usually do massages for pay, but her friend Judy had prevailed upon Alexa to do the massages as an employee thank you for her daycare workers. She was to show up at 4:30 and set up and then do 5 half hour massages and be done by 7:30. It would be a bit of a grueling workout for Alexa, but she was young and in shape, and the three hundred she would be paid she would be paid would let her buy a few new clothes and go out a couple times. In the last year, she and her two identical triplet sisters had grown up quite a bit , but not in stature. Once skinny little girls, they were still little, tiny in fact, at just four foot nine inches tall and 85 lbs, but the way that weight was distributed made all the difference, They were 35 D 23 35, all natural, soft, and very curvy. They had blue green eyes and wavy red hair that extended well down their back. Alexa's was the longest at the moment extending well below the curve of her cute ass. Those 35 D's looked huge on their tiny frames.

Alexa arrived at the daycare center at 4:30 pm and was surprised at the party like atmosphere. The Daycare was usually busy at that hour what with kids being picked up by parents, but today there were people everywhere and they were talking about "Daniel" and his mural. Knowing she was on a tight schedule, Alexa got down to business, setting up her table in the medical room and setting out a stack of large white fluffy towels. She plugged in her aroma therapy machine, and put her oil on to warm. Seeing that she was working, she had put on a set white hospital scrubs, and because she would be working hard and wanted to stay cool, she wore nothing underneath. The cotton fabric was cool and easy to launder in case it became soiled with massage oil. Ready now, she went out into the busy center to find her first client.

Judy saw her and came right over. "Hey Alexa! I can't thank you enough for doing this, but before you start, you have to meet Daniel and see the amazing mural he painted in the rec room. This is Daniel, isn't the mural amazing? He had to paint it all in one afternoon and he did it for free!" "That's a lot of work, I'll bet you are sore. I'll tell you what, if you are willing to stay for a bit, I'll give you a free massage when I finish with the ladies?" She stuck out her hand to shake his and her breasts jostled wildly being unrestrained under the thin fabric of her scrubs. The friction made her nipples respond and she blushed a little as she realized that despite the heat, a bra might have been in order. Still there was nothing she could do about it now, so she ignored what soon would certainly be obvious to others. Laura , was first on her list, and finding her, she led her back to the medical room. "Take off all your clothes and lie down on your stomach, and I'll be back in a minute." "all my clothes?" Laura asked reluctantly. "Yes please. I want to be able to fully relax you, and the oils I use might stain. If your shy, just lay this towel over you. I promise I won't peek." Alexa said this with a smile in her voice and Laura started relax. Alexa went and got a bottle of water from the fridge and then knocked on the door, and went in. This pattern continued until 7:30 when Judy's massage was finished. After getting dressed, Judy raved at how good she felt and said she would lock the doors and go home. "Just be sure the lights are off and the door shuts tight when you leave. " Judy gave a longing look at Daniel as he sat waiting his turn, and whispered to Alexa, "I think I'd pay to massage that man! Behave yourself!"

Daniel's handsome cut body, 5 o'clock shadow, and the obvious bulge in the huge man's pants had not been missed by Alexa and she had been sneaking looks all evening. Her pussy was already damp and she hadn't even seen what she would soon be kneading oil into. "Ok Daniel, its finally your turn. Come on in, take off all your clothes and lay on your stomach. Here is a towel if you are shy." She smiled, and left the room and grabbed another water from the fridge, drinking half before knocking and entering, secretly hoping that Daniel was not shy and had not needed the towel.

Daniel's eyes had been focused on the children who were admiring all the tiny details he had put into their mural. Jenny was peeking out from behind a few of the others, looking up at her incredible, heroic stature. Always so shy around the others, but she had a strength inside he could see and the stories she told him about her favorite female heroes, he just couldn't help but to make her bold and powerful even amongst the others. The soft blush on her dimpled, freckle covered cheeks was enough to make him swell with pride. The children were beautiful and he loved every moment he got to spend with them. However, his focus on the tykes was interrupted when Judy strolled up to him with a ravishing young woman alongside her. Her smile with bright and vibrant, an energetic woman who left him little room to respond as she seemed to speak as quickly as she could. Perhaps nervous? The speed of her words did nothing to keep his eyes from taking in her exceptional beauty. Those heavenly eyes peered up at him from under long lashes, when strands of her bright, red hair weren't falling before them, soft round cheeks that pinked as she extended her hand out to him. Glancing down, he was curious how she would manage to service everyone here and himself, but the gentleman in him couldn't deny her kind offer.

"Sure, I will stay. I didn't have any plans for this evening and I enjoy spending time with the kids," responded Daniel, his deep voice rumbling in his throat before taking her hand in a firm shake. Her spreading smile did nothing to diminish the swollen, soft lips that could make any man melt into submission of her desires. His eyes failed to remain focused on her beautiful face, despite a touch of guilt, when they shook hands, her breasts being tossed and rolled across her ribcage until the hard, budding nipples were trying to stab through her scrubs. Quickly drawing his eyes back to her face, he managed to keep himself lingering, and the resulting erection that would have made his stay very uncomfortable. When she turned to leave, he rose a hand stepped after her, briefly sputtering just before she left the room, "It was nice to meet you, Alexa? I think I heard that from Judy."

As the women left the room, he glanced down to his side to see Jenny standing next to him with a sheepish grin, her meek, sweet voice almost a whisper as she spoke, "She likes you." The words brought a gentle blush to his cheeks before he squatted down to the little girl with a kind smile, "I don't know about that, but I will have to trust you. You are never wrong." Giving her head a soft pat, he stood back up and found a place in the decent sized gym room. From there, he watched the small woman come and go, the children vacated the gym after a time and soon, he was alone. The other employees were in different rooms or getting massages as he looked out across his mural. "Someday," said Daniel, in the empty room. He could only imagine for now, the joys of being with a woman who wanted to have a child with him. Stomach swelling with his child or children, needing his aid, connecting so completely with another and eventually, being able to hold that beautiful child in his arms. A new life to teach, to watch grow. He had heard it went fast. Noticing how the children grow and learn so much between their classes, he knew it was true. Every blink. Every. Moment. You had to take your time and enjoy them.

Finally, it seemed the place was completely empty. No conversations permeated the doors and the silver glow of the moon sparkled through the windows. Hearing Judy's voice, but not the words she said, he turned to look and see the women discussing before Judy exited the building. Back to her life. So, now it was just him and this short beauty who had spent all day easing the stress of so many. A kind and intimate profession. As with the others, she handed him a towel and directions on how to use her table. He couldn't lie, it was a bit strange getting a massage. No one had ever taken the time to tend to him. Still, in the empty room he entered, he began to relax as he removed his clothing. First, his vest, which he placed neatly to the side along with his pocket watch. Next, his shoes and socks, man was he thankful he had showered before coming here today. Fingers rose to begin shifting buttons through the small holes in his shirt, one after another slowly began to expose the dense, powerful muscled stretched across his chest. A smooth, firm stomach just barely hid the tight, taut abdominal muscles beneath except for those that formed over his hips before dipping down to his loins. His back was equally sculpted, a large diamond of muscle in his upper back, followed by the broad "V" of muscle that made his waist appear slender compared to his broad shoulders. This was the easy part, the next clothing to remove was a little more difficult.

"It’s okay, she is a professional after all, I am sure it isn't the first time she has seen a man with my condition," said Daniel as he tried to coach himself. Taking a firm breath, he steadied his nerves before slipping down his pants and boxers together. About half way down his thigh his cock finally sprung free from the cloth prison. Despite being above average in length, the really abnormal feature was the intense girth of his enormous pecker. Nearly 3 inches wide, his cock was an impossibly thick shaft and made things like condoms, very tricky to wield. If his penis girth wasn't freaky enough, hanging behind his dick were a pair of balls that seemed impossible, fake. Honestly, he had balls the size of a horse, enormous, elongated, oblong balls that were easily four to five times the size of the average man. Not many people had seen him naked. For a good reason. Plenty of men boasted genitals size, but they didn't know the curse of hypertrophy. Still, as his pants dropped, they revealed large, powerful thighs and chiseled calves. Stepping out, he slowly positioned himself onto the massage table, being careful to lay his dick flat against his thigh and hoping he can keep from having an erection.

"I'm. I'm ready, Alexa."

Alexa knocked, opened the door and walked in. Her eyes grew wide at the site before her. There was his broad back and shoulders, each muscle well defined and toned but not showy like that of a body builder. His grew out of the tightest looking ass she had ever seen, that sat atop the twin towers of his well-toned thighs. She drew a deep breath and taking her oil dispenser squirted two lines down his back

The man was an Adonis. She took a minute to steady her hands and the leaning over him smoothed the warm oil evenly over his back, that wonderful ass, and on down his thighs. On the way back up, her eyes couldn’t miss his balls and enormous cock which lay flaccid between his thighs. Even soft, it looked at least eleven inches and big around as a beer can. She had never had a man leave his cock in plain view like that let alone a man with one so big. His balls were visible too and about the size of racquet balls. Without pausing, she ran her hands up his inner thighs and carelessly, but deliberately let her thumbs drag along his entire length and just graze his huge sack. She did it slowly, enticingly, she reasoned that if he wanted to make it available, it was going to be massaged right along with everything else.

She was now hopelessly aroused. Her nipples were long, thick and hard. The swaying of her breasts had teased them to the point she expected them to begin dripping, though that she knew was unlikely. Her pussy was soaked and a sheen of her juices were slowly flowing down her inner thighs. She knew that she shouldn’t be reacting this way, but Damn! How could she not.

She started back at his shoulders carefully working each muscle in turn. She knew this massage wouldn’t be done in half hour, maybe not in an hour, but she was having fun. And she didn’t care how long it took. Though she tried to think of anything else, she found it impossible to wonder if or how the man could get anything so large inside a normal woman. She knew in fact it was possible, after all a baby could get out but the thought of her body accepting such an intrusion both fascinated and scared her. Because she had trained in a high school class, they had not covered tantric massage but since she had developed an interest in men, she had studied it carefully on her own. Tonight, she thought would be her chance to try out what she had learned.

Despite her eagerness, she took her time and searched out and worked each muscle in turn, working out every hint of a knot or kink. Slowly she had made her way down his back working it one side at a time. Finally she reached his ass, that glorious ass, looking all the more tempting as it shown with oil. Taking another deep breath she started to work the bodies largest muscles, and his were simply huge. By now she was beyond avoiding any kind of touch, and as she finished one cheek she ran her oily thumb down the entire length of his crack pausing momentarily to pay attention to his anus. Walking around the table she moved to his other cheek and then began working his thighs. After what seemed to her an eternity she had finished his thighs, feet, neck, and arms and was at the point where she would normally have him roll over.

Not tonight, it was time for her treat. Taking his ankles she spread his legs so that his long cock, which had, if anything grown, was fully exposed. Squirting oil on it, she took it in her hands, and found as she had expected, that there was no way she could hold it in one hand. Her tiny fingers were too short. Starting at the base, she began to massage it rolling her hands around its huge girth and then carefully massaging its head. It swelled, and pulsed and grew in her hands. She wanted in the worst way to kiss it but avoided the temptation. She moved to the huge balls and gently holding one in each hand she ran her fingers lightly over them, knowing how sensitive they could be. Finally she said in husky voice, “Its time to role over.”

Daniel was a tad nervous to say the least when the lovely young woman entered the room. The squeak of the door was as a battle cry in his ears as he attempted to keep his breathing steady. Things were a little weird and honestly, he had no idea what was coming. Sure, he had seen massages on TV but they were never fully nude or anything. So, right now, he was at the mercy of her expertise. He knew he wasn't alone, but she wasn't saying anything. With his face fitted into the small opening in the table, he couldn't see anything except for her legs and feet. That didn't tell him anything, or give him any hint of her lingering gaze on his body, his thick, strong, rounded ass and eventually, his enormous genitals. Was she disturbed by his size? I mean, at least a small bit of light conversation might have helped ease the tension. The next thing he heard, was the lewd, wet noise from the bottle quickly matched with a warm sensation running down one side of his back, and then the other. "Wooo. Didn't a- Didn't expect it to be so warm," said Daniel a bit nervously, a slight chuckle in his voice as he calmed down once more.

Still, his words were left without a response, she must have been focused on her work. No reason that he couldn't speak however. When he opened his mouth to speak, however, he felt her small, delicate fingers beginning to work the oil across his back, slipping around his toned ribcage, broad shoulders, arms, ass, legs, but then she did something he hadn't expected. As her hands spread the liquid of the oil up along the inside of his thighs, he felt the long, rounded shape of her thumb running along the underside of his cock. Swallowing a lump in his throat, he wanted to speak but if he said something, he might make this awkward if this was merely a part of a massage. He didn't want to make a big deal out of it and sound like a pervert. At the same time, he couldn't stop his cock from responding, especially as her finger rolled up and over his swollen baby makers, blood pumping into his length and already causing it to stretch out a bit further along his leg. "Daniel, stop it. You know better. She is just doing her job and you are responding like a rutting beast."

After that brush with arousal, things seemed to get back to normal. Her fingers rolled across the layers of dense muscle, a body built to work. Strong and fit, and likely a bit more difficult on her than the women she had massaged before him. Yet, he couldn't detect any sounds of displeasure or soreness from her, just the steady, relaxing touch of her skilled hands. Groans seemed to spill from his lips whether he wanted to or not, the intensity of the sensation was just too great. Her nimble touch began to make its way back down his back and as she reached his ass, he was a bit surprised how long she lingered. Side to side, under the hook that melted into his thighs, across the upper curve that jutted just a bit from his back before flowing into the lightly hinted muscles. Perhaps she was just being thorough.

"Alexa, your hands are magic!" groaned Daniel as his face shifted against the material of the table. Though, he might have spoken a bit too soon when he felt her finger slip over his anus causing a slight jump across his entire frame. That was not expected. That had to have been everything, she didn't miss a spot, or did she? Before he could question why he was still lying there, her hands gripped his ankles with surprising forcefulness as she spread his legs across the table with almost enough room for her to damn near climb up between them. A little exposed, Daniel grew a little nervous again before feeling the warm oil once again. This time, instead of lining his toned, powerful back, she let it slowly gush along the length of his cock. Those same fingers which had masterfully loosened his body were wrapped around his meaty rod. Her grip moved along his length and despite his best efforts, he couldn't stop from growing hard, as though her touch conjured his erection to her will. Muscles in his legs twitched as she continued stroking and rolling her hand around his cock, even slipping down to focus on his glans.

"Is. Is this part of a normal massage, Alexa?"

No response, not yet. Maybe she hadn't heard him. After all, his words were trying to speak around a lump in his throat. So far, he was able to hold back and lewd sounds, until she took his enormous balls in her hands. Feeling her grip on the sperm swollen organs was too much. Daniel gripped the side of the table, a deep groan rolling up from his chest before filling the room. He wasn't sure how much more he could take when he heard her telling him it was time to roll over. Hesitation. Daniel wasn't sure he should roll over in this state, but any attempt to resist might present his perversion. Instead, he simply lifted up from the hole and finally got a look at the lovely woman. First, those hard nipples were sticking out from her breasts, pushing noticeably from her shirt and he could see in her eyes, a burning lust in the gorgeous pools of green blue. She looked, so incredibly beautiful right now, lust incarnate. Continuing to shift, he twisted, exposing the tense, defined muscles of his abs before finally coming to rest on his back. Things were very awkward for him right now, as his colossal prick jutted out from his body. Even with the glistening oil soaking into his skin, it was fairly obvious that thick globs of precum had begun to bubble up and spill down along the broad shape of his fat head.

When Daniel rolled over, his huge erect cannon sprung erect, but to her surprise what she wanted to see and where she looked was his eyes , clear and gleaming and so full of lust that she thought they might burn holes in her scrubs when couldn’t help staring at her tits. She might have been embarrassed, if it weren’t for the fact that his excitement at least equaled hers. Her soft lips curled into a smile and she spoke. “No Daniel it’s not part of a normal massage and neither is what is coming next. If that is a problem then best get dressed and go home, If not, lay down and relax. Get comfortable, you’re going to be here a while. One other thing, don’t you dare come! That belongs to me. It’s mine and I’ll tell you were to put it. I want every drop.” She stepped up beside him and took his huge cock in her hands and bending down she licked the pre-cum from his shaft and crown. Then pressing a finger against the underside of the base of his cock just above the huge balls, she pressed firmly until the monster began to soften. When he had softened completely, she stepped back from the table and lifted her scrub shirt off and over her head. She pulled back her hair and tied it with a bit of gauze so that it would stay behind her. She walked up behind his head and placed a big soft tit on either side, pressing the warm flesh against his ears.” You’ve been wanting to see those, haven’t you, ever since you first saw me. A woman knows when you stare at them, but you are in luck. I like it when you stare”

She walked to the foot of the table and stepped out of her shoes. She slipped the scrubs down her thighs and off then tossed them at his face. The crotch and inner thighs of the pants were completely soaked with her juices. “You are not the only one who is turned on, now are you?” She climbed up on the table and crawling forward, straddled his thighs and then moved up to his waist. She trapped his cock between her soaking, puffy, swollen pussy and his belly. She started in again, squirting oil on his chest and firmly working the tight muscle. All the while her swollen lips slid up and down his eleven inches. She felt him begin to grow beneath her. “Uh ah, be careful that cum belongs to me.”

As she reached forward to massage his shoulders and arms, her big breasts were pressed against his breast bone. “Does that feel good? Big boy? It does to me!” Alexa was on a mission and she had taken a page from Maxine’s book. She was pretty sure that despite his size in every respect, she could have whatever she wanted from Daniel. She could feel that he wasn’t yet fully erect and now was her best chance to get the monster inside her where she needed it. “ I want you inside me now. I’m a virgin, and I know this will hurt, but I want your seed. I’m wet, and ready, and fertile. Today is my peak day.” She got a very horny look on her face. “please Daniel! Take me now.” She lifted herself and spread her legs wide over his cock. When she felt he was in the right place, she dropped quickly impaling herself. The look on her face was as if she had been put on a skewer. She screamed and the then stifled it swallowing hard. Tears filling her eyes. She laid down against his chest and pressed her breasts tight to his body waiting for the pain to pass. Her breath came in gasps. The pain was slowly passing and being replaced by an immense feeling of fullness. “Daniel Please fuck me! Fuck me hard! Cum in me! I want your baby! And you if you will have me. “

Lying there on his back, Daniel found it difficult to ignore the sensation of his engorged phallus standing erect for this woman he just met. Before her, she could witness every last detail of his enormous pecker. Fat, squishy veins wove their way across his skin, dipping deeper into the flesh before bulging back out and begging for her to trail along them with her sensual tongue, the spongey flesh of his glans swelled with each throb of his dick, and despite the fact that she had stopped touching him, his slick, clear lubricating fluids constantly flowed from his urethra, tickling and running down his fat length until a vein sent them spiraling down his length. The cool air brought his mind constantly back to the sensation of his exposure, yet his discomfort was soon met with an answer to his curiosity. "This wasn't part of a massage? So. She had just pumped his cock for the fun of it. His mind hadn't even considered this woman having wanted him this much, however, a simple look in her eyes as she panted in her lust spoke volumes of her need.

"Alexa...," stuttered Daniel, trying to calm himself and reason with the woman, but that flew out the window. As this ravishing woman reached her hand to his cock, the touch approaching was distinct from the touch of a woman he thought was simply massaging him. His heart thundered in his chest, pounding against his ribcage. As her glistening, pink tongue reached out to gather up his fluids, everything began to swirl. Parts of him knew this was too soon, he shouldn't just give in. And yet, he just sat there watching her praying those soft lips would wrap around his throbbing cock.

Despite his excitement, she did something that seemed to contradict what she was claiming to want. Pressing her thumb against the base of his cock, he felt himself slowly deflating. Was she just trying to tease him? Just as his mind wondered, he watched her pull up her white scrubs and exposing those perfect, swollen breasts. As the material released them, each fell and bounced with the all-natural bliss that few women could claim. Hard nipples were fully exposed to him and it was difficult not to reach out to feel, or bring them to his lips for a taste. When she approached his head, he looked up into her eyes with a strange smile. Disbelief? Complete bliss? He couldn't decide what to express. The soft flesh of her breasts swung down and slapped his face a moment before molding against his strong features, temporarily obscuring his view and clearly starting to excite him again. Her attempt to remove his erection would be done if she wasn't careful.

It was intoxicating, the soft, warm flesh contouring to his face, and there was a small sadness when she pulled away. Before he knew it, the feeling of her bust was replaced by the texture and weight of her pants. A warm, damp spot landing on his face. He couldn't help but pull it down to his nose and mouth, breathing in the scent of her female juices. There was nothing like it, nothing as delicious and arousing as that. His cock was rapidly pumping with blood even as he pulled her pants down to watch her crawl up his body. Her shoulders dipped and swung ever so majestically as surmounted his form, leaving her breasts swinging and jiggling in such a pleasing way. This whole time, he could have said something, told her to stop, but the hunger in her eyes was too much. "Oh god. Alexa," groaned Daniel as he felt her hot eager slit rubbing and grinding against his cock. If she intended to actually fit him, it wasn't going to be the easiest thing.

"Wait, did she just say she was fertile?"

The words were just registering in his mind when he felt the weight of her body shifting into her hands. Glancing down, he watched as Alexa rose her hips in a smooth, fluid motion before shoving herself down forcefully onto his cock. In a moment, he felt his cock ram into the tight, hot folds of her sex. Thoughts of consequences flew out the window. The soft, fleshly walls of her dripping cunt molded to his size, squeezing and pulling him as much as she could until his broad head was planted firmly against her cervix, than began pushing it back. The sensation of her squishy yet solid cervix was unlike anything he had ever imagined, the subtle dip in the middle of the entrance to her womb being ground against his sensitive glans. His shoulders pressed hard into the table beneath him, pushing his waist up from the table, a mouth opened in silent moan of pleasure. If only she had known, she was the first to ever fit his cock. Despite the intense pleasure of feeling the perfection of a woman's depths for the first time, no condom between them. A sensation was missing that he desperately needed.

"Alexa," began Daniel, trying to think of how to say what he wanted, but words just didn't work. She would feel his firm grip taking her arms near the shoulder and pulling her down against his chest. As soon as her body collided with his, those hands of creation cupped her jaw and brought her into to a deep kiss. First their lips, his thick lips pressing firmly against hers, than his tongue began to slip between them and seeking out every nook and cranny of her mouth. The position had pulled her hips up and away from his cock. As he kept her focused on his mouth that was kissing her with unabashed desire, he pulled his legs up, and planted his feet firmly on the table. Leverage. That is what he needed to give her what she wanted. As they took a breath, breaking their kiss, he lunged into her and slammed his cock back into her depths. Already fully erect once more, she felt his entire girth stretching and filling her so completely before tapping against her cervix. It wasn't a painful impact, but alighting her nerves in a way that would likely be nearly orgasmic. The sheer girth of his pecker left her pussy stretched so hopelessly around him that her aching clit would find itself being thumped without mercy from his fat veins before they slipped into her hot sex. His pace was firm and steady, not wanting to give in to abandon so quick. Instead, he wanted her to feel the fullness with every thrust of his hips. A pause as he pumped against her cervix, that incredible fullness stretching her before withdrawing and sending another jolting thrust against her hips.

Alexa was nearly frantic as he pressed that huge member deep inside her tiny body. True enough she had started it, but though she knew he was enormous, She had no idea what would happen when she cried out “fuck me hard!” It was as if she had slapped a bucking horse on the ass, and the horse had its cock inside her. Even though he was filling every bit of space within her, four or five inches still were outside her. He had huge leverage and she was being pounded hard. She wondered if she would be able to get home on her own much less pack up the table when they were through. She was literally getting fucked senseless. Despite the pounding, it felt wonderful, she moaned and cooed with every single stroke. If this is what led to pregnancy she couldn’t understand why every woman wasn’t pregnant all the time . She bucked her hips on him and between her bucking and his thrusting he big tits were swaying and slapping , and even that felt wonderful.

She felt the desires welling up inside her and her pussy gripping harder than before on the huge intruder within her. Her whole body stiffened and she screamed with uncontrollable pleasure as her climax swept over her body. Her grin spread with the feeling of warmth and she gripped him even harder. “Give me your seed! “ she screamed out loud. Still unprepared for what was coming as she heard his growling from between her thighs.

Alexa pumped her ass back and forth on his long cock, feeling every vein as it rippled inside her slipping through her tightly stretched opening. “Oh! Ah Oh! Ah Oh! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Shit I’m commming! OHHHHHH! “ she squealed, she screamed, she squirmed on his hard shaft he body heaved . “Oh Please Please Pleeeeeease! You gotta fill me. Help! I can barely breath!” He pussy was now contracting continuously. It wouldn’t stop. Her little body shook uncontrollably.

She had masturbated before, but nothing had ever been like this. “ OHHHH Damn! Daniel! Cum in me before I die of the pleasure!” She was begging now, unable to control her body. She felt herself begin to squirt soaking them both, She cried out “Oh shit! I’m so sorry!” It wasn’t urine, it was thick, white and gooey girl juice.

Being his first time, Daniel hadn't expected such a response from the beautiful woman. She seemed overwhelmed with pleasure as hands rhythmically dug fingers into his chest only to have the motion clench sharp as he hit an especially sensitive spot. Her body seemed unable to contain the levels of pleasure she was experiencing from his rough thrusts and he had barely even started. Despite the warm, wet, welcome of her eager cunt, he was not close to releasing his seed yet, despite her aching need of his ejaculation. As each thrust recoiled and sunk deeply into her eager sex, Daniel paused from time to time, wanting to focus on the sensation of her hot, moist walls wrapping around him so perfectly. However, her body was in such convulsions, that she could barely be contained. Moments were all that separated the twitching, milking motions of her clinging pussy. Every time, he felt her walls clamp down on him, aching to try and pull him in deeper, cause him to let loose his seed. Yet, when she came so hard that her juices gushed out onto his heaving balls and even managing to dribble up his abs and around his thigh, he knew he needed to change something before she passed out.

As Alexa trembled and shook from the explosiveness of her orgasm, Daniel paused, slipping her down to plant her firmly on as much of his fat dick as she could handle. Next, she would feel his hands slipping around her waist, each digit extending and clinging to her waist as they traveled up along her body. Perhaps, she had bitten off more than she could chew. That wouldn't stop him from appreciating her body as she regained her wits. His eyes watched his hands moving across her skin, causing it to bunch slightly where his fingers were squeezing into her, rolling up over her ribcage. Before reaching her arms, he pulled his hands in along her body before finally cupping those fat, soft breasts. The way her chest heaved from the potent orgasms made him smile, even as her breasts pressed more firmly into his grip. Slowly, he began to squeeze and mold the tender flesh in his grip, pressing it up against her chest and rolling them across her chest.

"Don't apologize, I liked it. You are a beautiful woman, Alexa and these tits are amazing," said Daniel, complimenting her beautiful body as his fingers slipped over her long, hard nipples. The sensation of those excited nubs rubbing his skin was too good to pass up. The pads of his fingers closed around each of them, testing the limits as he pinched down on each only long enough for the pressure to build inside of them before easing his touch. Rolling the sensitive nubs only heightened his pleasure, tugging slowly before releasing them all together. There was more than just cock and pussy after all. This entire time, his eyes flashed up to keep her expression in view, reading her beautiful eyes and trembling lips for signs of whether he should continue or stop. The way her breasts melted into his touch was intoxicating but he wouldn't linger too long. Placing a hand down on the table, he lifted himself up until he found his lips kissing along her neck. Her rapid pulse thumped against his mouth as he sucked her skin slowly into his mouth. Blood drew closer to the surface, exciting nerves and preparing her for the sensation of his teeth drawing across her skin, traversing down her neck to her collar bone. Never did his cock soften, staying deep inside of her pussy.

Now that he was almost sitting, he slowly dropped a heavy leg off the side of the table, than the other. The motion left her ass hanging off his body, help up by his grip on her body and his member penetrating her depths. "Let's try a different way," groaned Daniel, his voice deep, filled with pleasure, but considerate of her enthusiasm. Dropping off the table, his feet caught them both, embracing the cold, unforgiving floor before spinning on his heels. He wanted to give her a whoosh, a change of sensation before laying her back down on the table. Climbing back up wasn't going to be an option while being inside of her. Instead, he remained standing over her, bending at his waist to grab her hands and pin them to the table. "Feel me, kiss me. Bite me if you must. But focus away from your pussy, just a little. Hold back your orgasm, let it build."

With those words, he leaned back again, placing a hand on her stomach as the other hand slid under her hip, curving across her tight ass and dragging his fingers against the underside of her thigh. Additional sensation. Drawing his hips back, he felt his glans being tugged against her walls, pleading with him to remain inside, and just as he was about to pull he shifted his weight forward and inched his cock back inside of her. This wasn't a race. The hand that had rested on her stomach, traveled up along her tummy, cupping one of her breasts again as he began his slow rhythm. Never did his eyes leave hers, wanting to connect with her, to know if he wanted to stay.

"Tell me what feels good. Tell me, what you feel," his words paused as he released her breast and slid his hand between her breasts and placing his palm on her sternum, "here."

Alexa felt like a rag doll in the big man’s hands, what’s more her core was anchored by the huge rod that pinned the two together. She had thought mistakenly that she was in control, that she was making the pace, but that was the farthest thing from the truth. She found herself on a rollercoaster ride and she was but a passenger. Even her body was betraying her, doing Daniels will and not her own. The man controlled the pace of their sex and how she was allowed to react. Even if she had had awill at that point her body wasn’t strong enough to control it and her will was playing second fiddle to overwhelming desires the like of which she had never experienced.

One orgasm seemed to flow seamlessly into the next, and the only reality was his voice and his powerful hands and arms, those and that all-consuming rod in her womb. She looked down at her belly in disbelief as she could see it moving within her like some alien invader through her skin.
He asked her what felt good. She would have spoken if she had known what to say. It all felt good. He asked her to slow down, but her body was off running a race of its own. All she could do was scream in ecstasy and writhe with pleasure. As if that cock wasn’t enough he was filling her brain with other pleasures as he teased and tugged and twisted her sensitive nipples and breasts. Her inner thighs rubbed against his powerful bucking body. All of these sensations gathered at the focus of her pleasure her core which was squeezing his massive cock with every bit of strength she possessed. It was clear now that she had bitten off far more then she could ever swallow, and that if she actually survived this she wouldn’t be able to walk or even stand. Never in her life had she ever felt this much at the mercy of any one person, and as strange as it seemed it was wonderful. In being totally out of control, she had discovered a place where she was as content as she had ever been in her life.

She panted and gasped and screamed with one orgasm after another in quick succession. “MY GOD! …OH SHIT!... THIS….IS AMAZING! …. OH….PLEASE!!! PLEASE!!!! DON”T STOP!” Her hefty chest was heaving helplessly but her grin told the whole story. Sex would never ever be the same again. “WILL you ….GIVE ME …OH GOD! … GIVE ME YOUR SEED? PLEASE!?” “I’m not getting off till you do!” That demand was all the control she could manage, and she prayed he would comply.

Back
Top Bottom