Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominatrix Farm : Gabriel McNamara (Ash Durn & Chris Gabriel ) NSFW

ashdurn

Star
Amber almost regretted opening up Sundays to her business. She already had so little free time. She had started to take a little more time during the week. But as she got a number of calls from young rich boys in need, each having gender identity issues. She knew that she had to help. It was her passion, and her curse. The Beautiful, busty blonde was good at what she did. Took it seriously. She was a dominatrix. But she had also gone through the ranks of Psychology school, She also had a degree in Psycophramacoligy, and had gone ahead and gotten her nurse practitioners licence wile she was at it. Amber Sif PsyD M.D. The reaction was very mixed at her methodology. Some calling her a whore, some calling her brilliant. She shrugged it all off. She was not here to be praised by her colluges, just here to help her patients.

To that end , she had opened up her own practice. A farm house out in the country side. Victorian in nature, the entire house designed around therapy and BDSM. The land around the house well taken care of, and she had a few employees that kept the farm up. took care of her horse, her cows, and assorted other animals around the place. She would meet clients there, and take care of them. She also insisted on intensive sessions. Once a week, two hours. So she was limited to having 20 clients at a time.. spending about an hour on each, every week, reviewing there session.. what was said, what was done. And rotated going into detail with each clients file. She was also filthy rich. She charged 1000 dollars an hour, and got it. As well as getting presents from some of her more devoted patients. Sure, that part wasn't exactly professional.. but this was a .. different practice.

Now she was waiting the Second of the Sissy boys who wanted to be doms . Meet him, and see if she would take him on as a client. His parents had signed the insurance papers, and his insurance pre approved the sessions. Must be fucking rich.. most peoples insurance only covered half, even if they were in the class that could afford to pay her cash. She was dressed in a black skirt, red tight top. Looking sharp, professional. Her blonde hair in a pony tail, wherein glasses on her green eyes. Sitting in her.. sitting room, awaiting a knock at the door.

Gabriel McNamara... Drivers License... I was staring at the ID card I could show if She asked for it. Just past the age of consent, sixteen, on the verge of adulthood, - but more like on the end of my first ten years of school. I would be going into a new one to get ready for college or university, and I wanted to be more sure about myself. I somehow succeeded to sink to the bottom of my luckily finished school, even the nerds looked down on me.

It was a good thing my father could throw money at the school, for at least the teachers and the staff looked after me. But I no longer wanted to hide, no longer wanted to run away, and no longer wanted to start crying when the jocks was mean, or when the cheerleaders laughed me out because I was staring and daydreaming about them.

I wanted to show them that I was strong, wanted to be on top in my new school... And for that I needed to find myself. What better than to ask a professional? An added bonus was that I would be hopefully loosing my virginity too. And learning some moves to get girls off their feet. Maybe I would even grow up and forget about wanting revenge by getting the cheerleaders fucked by the jocks, letting the nerds watch it.

So, I drove my new Wrangler Black Bear Jeep, which was red and black with some chrome, with the top and the doors off because the good weather. Fretting all the way that I would not be chosen at the interview, and almost trembling because Amber Sif was my angel of bondage... and a role model to follow if I wanted my revenge. Of course I also had enough to try to tie myself up...

My parents did not really knew what they agreed to, father paying for a personal trainer, mother for a psychologist... I was lucky to be able to promise the insurance assistant a trial run when I felt ready. But I also lied about having gender identity issues... Or at least I hoped that what I was feeling was not something that made me fully homosexual... But I hoped that the Mistress would help me clear up any issues.

Soon I was shown the door to her sitting room, but I had to do the knocking myself, the staff leading me here from the parking area already gone. Cleaning my palms on my jeans, I knocked, making a last check of the white shirt that was falling freely around my hips. Sneakers, and a thorn-less single white rose for her...

The "Staff" Were the farm hands. A few young bucks, shirtless. Who liked working outside. Amber let them be, listened to them when they said they needed something. She liked having a farm.. but it was not a money maker.. nore did she really care about farming. She got up when she heard the nock on the door. Smiling wide. She opened the door into the sitting room/library. Amber smiled. "Gabe? Come on in.. have a seat..." motioning to a red suede couch for laying on.

couch-pagespeed-ce-ubklnecdcg.jpg

Amber then made her way to her chair, grabbing an Ipad Pro and the pencil. She started to take notes already. As she sat down she crossed her legs, showing off her high heels, red painted nails. Looking at him over her glasses with her piercing green eyes, and taking note of how he was dressed. "So.. tell me a little about yourself, and why you think you need my help" In a calm professional voice.

"Oh, nice couch!" I absentmindedly said after the meet and greet. Or what was more of me nodding at her question. Of course she knew me, I already had to send her some pictures of myself. I hoped to get one of hers, autographed sometime...

"Well," - I started, while sitting at the juncture of the three parts, right hand resting on the couch, left one slowly stroking it next to me - "I am a sixteen year old student, just finished one ten year long school, starting another, that would be a straight way to university, in the fall... I was called lousy, nerdy, sissy, asshole, and basically if not for my parents money and connections, I would be either in juvenile, or dead. I want and need to turn some stones, change my life around, to get the upper hand over my peers in the new school. I want to be in the in crowd, be on top, and basically feel good." And it only took me three days to write it and memorize...

"I read your articles, followed your official and unofficial blogs, and can't just forget all about bondage and how professionally you could help me. My father wanted to get me a personal trainer, or to send me to summer camp, army style, and my mother gladly pays for a psychologist. I think that I should find a job that gets me the missing money, but I am still undecided about it..." Of course it was almost a fact that it would be paid for by my - our - insurance company, but it only meant that more money would stay on my account. Unless she would consider doing two sessions per week. "There is so much more, but I do not know what you want to know..." I stopped stroking the red couch, and crossing my legs, rested my hands in my lap, staring at her, into those lovely Amber eyes... which were green behind her glasses.

Amber rolled her eyes a little bit. "You memorized that, A lot of it was what you think you want, and Not what you actually want. Stand up, take off your clothes, all of them.. There are towels in that Drawer right over there. Grab one, put it down on the couch, and get back on it. Tell me why you think you want to be in the in crowed. What do you think being with them will make you happy. I always thought that myself.. and managed to get into it during my senior year of high-school.. it was more work then pleasure.. not able to be yourself, always worrying about saying the wrong thing. Plain, Vanilla, boring. As for the two sessions a week. the simple answer is no. I do occasionally handle crisis cases for some patients, who need to come in and see me right away about something that has come up, or a sudden burst of insite.. but it is not terribly common that I will accept. " Wrighting on her pad wile watching the kid.

The Cabinate that she pointed too had three five colors of towls, each on a differnt shelf. Pink, Purple, Red, and Black, and White. It also had a few toys in there. Lube, But plugs, and a few flesh lights. "Tell me a little bit more about yourself. Who are you gabe.. not who do you want to be.. Why do people think your Lousy, why do they think your an asshole?"

Gulping, I tremble as I stand up and walk to the cabinet. Removing my clothes? Right away? I was too shy to do that. Well, At the time I stood in front of the drawer, I had my shirt open, and taking it off like I was doing my last rites. The shoes and jeans followed, everything folded and put to the side, but the briefs stayed on, until I got a towel.

Purple. That was what I choose, and encircling my waist with it, I removed the last of my clothes, sighing only a little. Hurriedly sitting back on the couch, I no longer held the towel closed, but it was not only under me, but laid back across my cock too, hiding the start of my legs.

"What can I say? I am a reasonably good student, living in a mansion with staff doing everything, lounging around the whole day... If not reading, studying or playing computer games, I try to go out and just walk around in the garden, or take a hike. My peers realized that I had a maid, a chauffeur, gardener, and even a valet all my life, just always forgot that it was more for my parents providing what they thought I needed... No surprise I am a little distant with them."

Squirming in place, I try to put my assholeness into words. "Well, I tried to be a good boy, but with all the shit I got and keep getting from my fellow schoolmates, I started to be mean to them back. As I am a fairly agreeable student, sometimes I give them the false answers, or tell what was in class differently... Once I hid all the towels for the Team after a match. Then there was the giftwrapped rats at the girl's shower... Got all the cheerleaders shrieking and whatnot. Maybe when I paid for the fixing of the boiler, while there was a group of them still showering... Oh, and I learned that I am better off not helping them out with money or letting them ride with me in the limo... But you have to understand, it was ten years of verbal, mental, and physical abuse I am compensating for, with more money than love at home."

"The Towel is to protect the couch, not your modesty. You are here to expose yourself to me metaphorically, And to help you understand that, you are to also expose yourself to me physically. You are sixteen.. there is nothing wrong with it.. do you think I have not seen a cock before?" She listened to him. "It sounds like you feel guilty about what you did to those people. And you should. Why do you think that you should be able to buy love. You can't know one can. You can earn it, but.. buying it with money, especially when its money that you didn't earn is meaningless. Sure they were jealous of you and all that you had in comparison to them.. but what right do you have holding over them your good fortune when all you did to get it was be born into the right family..."

"I'm going to have to start thinking about punishments for what you did in the past to people. Sure they might have been mean to you, but.. did you really give them any reason to be nice to you.. or were you just wanting them to love you because you were rich..." She stood up and walked over to a Freezer. "Bend over, expose your asshole.. this punishment is for tying to cover yourself. She put on a glove and reached into the freezer pulling out a small butt plug made of Ice. walking back over to him.

Shit. "jeez!" I just knew that there would be some downside, but getting impaled by an icicle... Still, she was experienced, so I hoped that I would come out of it with more positive than negative. So catching cold or needing to go to the doctor should not have been an issue...

Standing there, with my naked ass towards her, waiting for the cold, I tried to reflect on what she had said. It had some truth, but I had to live with it. Sure do not want to live with the same problems for the next ten years, hence my coming to her.

"Now I see why only once per week... people need the time to recuperate."

"Ohh this is nothing. No the once a week is because I have high demand, and well.. most therapists only see clients once every two weeks, or even once a month... Twice a week, for two hour sessions is considered intensive in this industry...." As she pushed the plug to the asshole, pushing it in slowly. "Now turn around and sit on the towel.. there absorbent just for this reason.." Grinning a little bit more.

"By the way, when you leave here, your going to be wearing a cock cage... until you do enough volunteer work, helping people out that I think you deserve to be able to take it off. This will be the only place you will be able to cum is here in the office. That is until you do enough good in the world, where I think that you should be able to serve yourself. She gave him a smirk and returned to her couch.

She grinned a little bit more. "So.. more about you.. what do you like to do in your free time..?"

Easing myself back onto my now cold ass, I hissed, but the effect was making my cock harden. More than half mast, but I could feel my balls shivering... I left off the towel, blushing.

"Yes, ... how should I call you? Doctor? Mistress? Miss? Lady Sif? .. The punishment sounds good, but I won't know where to start. Also, I fear it would take more than the summer..." I was already thinking how I would need to be obedient to her, if my only release could came from my time with her.

"Free time? You mean when I am not in the school or studying? I usually play video games, or read... But I also walk, or occasionally bicycle or ride, hiking, away from the city. I also love our garden in good weather." I slowly relaxed, just the wet coldness stopping me from truly leaning back and maybe laying down. I could feel my ass trying to close, but the base of the icicle was thick, freezing my ring, and cooling my blood enough that I soon lost my erection too.

"Doctor for now. That might change later as our relationship Changes. " She said. She bit on her lip a little bit. Reaching over to the small table next to her. pulling out a metal baton that she flicked her wrist with, causing it to grow from about a foot long, out to six foot, then got out a feather from the same drawer, putting it on the tip. She reached out with it, and started to rub the feather along the cock from where she was sitting. "Ohh at least.. It might be a year before your allowed to cum except during our little sessions. " She said with a smile.

"What do you like to study.. whats your favorite subject matter in school?" wanting to get all the basics out f the way before starting t delve down into the deeper parts f her psychology. She gave a little bit of a smirk. She was flicking the feather t give his cock and balls just a little bit of stimulation. She was currious of course. Wondering about his gender identy issues that he talked about on the phone as a reason why he wanted to come here.

"Yes, Doctor..." I was trying to sit a little less curled up, almost got back to sit leisurely, for the feather tickling my cock was very nice. sighing, I tried to imagine the length of a year or more... "A year is a long time... but if I could be promised at least one meeting every week, I can do it!" I purposefully left out anything about being allowed to cum, for I was not sure that she would let me cum that often.. but better not giving her ideas. Maybe I can get her to meet twice a week, and thus hoping for a bigger chance to cum...

"Oh, it is not an easy question. I like history, but not really about the last hundred or so years. I like literature, but not always, and could be without some of the supposed Great Writers. I am interested in computers, but not enough to go into programming, or mathematics. Anything to do in groups, I loathe, like physical fitness where it is a group thing, but I think I do alright at assessments. Choosing a favorite? I would go with biology. Maybe chemistry, but I am not that good at tests in either."

I just knew that soon enough the getting to know me session would turn to my issues. I just hoped to skirt the answers without having to tell her that basically I am in love and lust with her, and want to learn and experience all I can about bondage, maybe delving into BDSM fully... I felt ready to announce myself as a lesbian. But, what I was trying to hide from even myself, cocks, dicks, penises also seemed to interests me greatly...

"Ohh You have a meeting every week.. but I never said you would cum every time you come here... " She said licking her lips a little bit. Looking him in the eyes. She then looked down at the cock. Putting the feather next to it to get a good idea of how big he was soft. She was thinking about his answer to favorite subjects, and he listed almost everything, and it hadnt realy told her anything about the boy. She then looked over at the boys clothes, to see what type of underware he was wearing.

"So your a little rich kid. How closely do your parents look at your credit card bill closely.. or do they give you cash these days?" With a wry little grin. "You mentioned that you have gender identity issues... tell me about them. Tell me how you express that.. Tell me how you want to express that. In the fall your going to start going to a private school for college prep correct. Whats that school like.. is it coed.. how conservative vrs liberal are your parents.. would they be supportive, or horrified if you started to dress like a girl, at home, or in public...?"

I could the cold wetness under me, still, as she licked her lips, and looked into my eyes, I twitched. Then gulped, as she stared at my cock, still playing with her feather... Really, five inches or so, but it gets harder and longer.. not that now it showed the angry red head, that make it look bigger... and surely it was, with one or two extra inches... Not that if I ever measured it. Except with my fingers.

"Yeah. Not so little any more, but still feel like a kid. And definitely from a rich family. Of course I have my card, and my own account... How that works I never asked, but they put money on it, and they spend that money on me, and I can have some too. Never had problems with a phone bill or a grocery run, and once I bought a whole party with a band for a teacher leaving us, but the class was not to thankful. The only time someone thanked me, and it was a jock who really learnt something from the man."

"Huh... my issues have issues... I really undecided, but one thing is sure, I find some women and girls ... nice. Lovely, even sexy, and maybe I am a little bit jealous. They can sell their outlook, and instantly they have an 'in' with the crowd. Getting free entrances, paid drinks, even taxy service from boys, if they want... And maybe they give back their looks, sometimes letting a little groping or occasionally kissing, but they seem to cost at least a couple of dates and some jewelry for petting, or some oral. And for more, they want to go steady... I know, I tried to get the same with money, and could get it, up until it became sexual, then it was all about looks and whatnot." I do not tell, but otherwise sure that it had to do with my personality and not throwing any real money at them, with the extra defense that I just did not proposed or hinted for more.

"I will have a new school, and more responsibility, but I am not even sure I want to. I mean, my parents taught me the power of money and attorney, and they want me to start earning some somehow too. They told me that they would pay for my schooling, housing, and some basic necessities, but any more I have to get myself. And it should be easier if I can stand for myself, or at least bring some extra to make people my friends. Also, gender-queer is absolutely getting recognized. Not that I really have experience with any of it, just can't really stop watching cocks too... I have one, and just can't stop wanting to play with it. And others. I also a normal male as in adoring boobs and in love with female lips... All kinds, on their faces or between their legs..."

I could see that I start to get incoherent, and not wanting to bore my lovely doctor, I try to reply for the still open question. If I remember it right.

"I just watch and fantasize, not having more contact than when they are showing me or pushing me... So it is a cheap thrill, be it a jock or a cheerleader or just a goth pushing, I sometimes get aroused. Can't speak about it at home, for love, romance, or sex is only spoken in short sentences, in a low voice, and they hint that I could read about it more. That is how I got to you too..."

"And to tell you the truth, I want to shock my parents, or at least able to shake them up a little by whatever I do, And I do not care about the dress, just that it looks good, and make me feel good... and did not make others suppress or victimize me."

She Smilled, listing taking some notes. "Ok. So it sounds like your Bi.. from what you talked about. It sounds like you think a bit more about having sex with guys, but liking girls. From what Ive heard from you so far. So.. yut going to be in that cock cage, and if you want to be able to come out of the cage and use a flashlight, or jek off.. your going to have to blow three different guys. I don't care if you find them at the mall, go to a sex shop and man a glory hole, or just use grinder. But you have to take a selfie of yourself both with the cock in your mouth, and the cum on your tounge. And send it to me. Your also going to wear panties. Go to Victorias secret, and pick out seven pairs.. send me a picture of you in each pair, every-mourning. " She said grinning at him.

"Hows the ice plu coming along.. has it melted away yet, or is it still mostly there. Different guys handle it different and heat it up faster, or slower . "You should also buy yourself a nice little black dress. If I were you I would go to capital hill. there are a few dress shps there that cater to gender queer individuals. Until you can pull off being a girl, it might be a bit much to try and buy a dress at nordstroms. But I also want you to get a make up kit, and start practicing. Get an idea for how hard those girls work on getting there face right.. it will give yu some more appreciation of how hard it is to be a sexy bitch."

She then had an idea. "One of my farm hands is Gay, and has a thing for twinks. If you would like to start getting one of your blowjobs out of the way, I could call him in..." She stood up and went to a cabinate, and pulled out a good cock cage, walking back, she bent over showing her impressive clevage, as she took his cock in hand, and started to lock it up. putting a small key lock on it to hold it in place. It was metalic, and a little snug, pent to make sure he couldnt get fully hard.

I could only stare at her... t blow guys? I would sink under the floor, even asking about it. But as she starts to give me ideas, it seems more and more doable. Not that I would do it... but I want to. The panties part was easy, and already making me twitch at the idea. Of course to buy seven pair would mean that I am wearing them every day, all day... But for her, I would gladly do it. I find myself grinning back.

"Oh, I think the cold numbed everything, could only feel the cold wetness under my balls and on my thighs." I just hope my anus ring still works, and I won't make a mess when trying to stand up. The doc makes my thoughts work hard trying to imagine a little black dress and makeup... Neither feels natural. "I think I would look hideous wearing a dress like that or doing my own makeup..." but I could do it in the secrecy of my room. Maybe get some help and say it is for a play... or a prank for a party.

"No thank you, I better not start associating with the staff. I also do not want to disappoint you, Doctor." and she sure does not disappoints me, bringing forth a metal contraption, and fitting it around my soft cock, encircling my balls and sack, then locking it on with a key that she then keeps.

I can only stare, my balls hurting from the cold, ass freezing off, and with a dumbfounded face realizing that the following week would be all kinds of ... interesting. Even would be humiliating, but almost all of it can be hidden from others, so I would be at least try to follow the instructions. "I hope it all goes to pay off my debt, I am not sure I can also find anything to help people..." but I already have an idea where to look for some community work, or volunteering.

"Well , there in lies the rub. You should sit in front of the mirror, in your dress, practicing your hair and make up, until you know, that you, would do you. If you wouldn't move mountains to fuck yourself.. why should anyone else do it?" She said with a grin. Looking him over a little bit more. "That's up to you, was Just trying to make the first little hurdle a little easier for you. It wouldn't disappoint me if you took an opportunity to check something off of your too do list"

She smiled a little bit standing over him. And bent down, taking a lick of one of his nipples, before biting it firmly, but not too hard. Standing back up, she turned around and shook her ass going back to her chair. "What else should I know about you, you little sissy " As she sat back down, arching her back into the chair, holding the baton. Trying to strike a sexy pose, wanting to get the boy as hard as she could in that little cage. Wanted to start giving him blue balls as soon as she could.

"The make up and panties have nothing to do with paying off your debt.. that is just to start exploring your feminine side in a phyiscal way, its easy, and well.. it will give us a good idea of what to explore about you in the future as we talk about things.. and find out what is at the core of what is you.

The personal touch and feeling her hot lips around my nipple before she bit down was making me strain against the cock-cage... Also, at her question I blurted out "I love you!"

Of course next I whitened, and lowered my eyes - still glancing up to check out her ass and legs. Imagining her using the baton as punishment, but also imagining it was my cock in her hand...

I bit back a 'damn', and tried to clear my head by shaking. I was starting to fall to pieces, who knew how deep I would fall?

"So I get panties, makeup, little black dress, gets comfortable wearing them, and find three cocks to suck until they coat my tongue with their cum?" I did not wanted to move, even less to try to stand, but I also did not thought I would live through any more for a first time...

She was giving me cold and hot, making me hate and love at the same time. I so needed time to calm down and maybe forget it all... But the cock cage would not let me.

"Thats about the long and short of it yes.... But don't forget to start doing volunteer work. For this putting in your time is much more valuable then putting in your money. Espcialy since its not really your money is it. " She said with a slight grin looking him over. "So what other problems are yu having with that little brain of yours. What other issues would you like to talk about. I can't help if you don't talk. " She said. The feather on his chest, playing a little bit with his nipple the one that she had licked and bit. wanting to start driving the boy wild, and him knowing that he was nt going to cum for at least a week, probably longer. "The more yu open up to me, the quicker this will go.. I want you to remeber that everytime your horny, and cant jerk off..."

"Oh, man! You really drive a hard bargain!" I say, squirming, as the feather makes me want to push my front out and purr... And I find myself doing the former, anyway. "I can't really say any more, than I loved your articles... or those articles about you, and that I think I need help with getting experience in sex... and I just can't do any good self-bondage, even if I love the stuff."

"Well, You should start with furniture. Practicing your rope work on chairs is a great way to get some experience with it. I started tying up my barbie dolls when I was nine. Even if your going to be a sub and a bondage toy, it never hurts to know ties , and whats possible to do " She said grinning a little bit more. "Though.. I dont think you should focus too much on that in the coming week. You already have quite the full plate. All of your normal stuff. make up practice, and getting a start on finding out what you want to do for your volunteer work, as well as finding three cocks to practice sucking on. " With a grin. "Normaly I make people stay for the full two hours. However this is a first meeting.. and I think Ive given you plenty to think about. Stay here till the ice finishes melting, get dressed, and you may go till next week. You will only be billed for the hour youve been here. " And she stood up, and walked out of the room.

Nodding at her while I tried to think about what she was saying - and not telling how I was sure that I needed a partner to move on from tying knots and making rope harnesses as a sailor, climber and fisher could. Fortunately she did not waited for an answer, just reiterated what I could look forward to do in the coming week... Making me both squirm, and get more white.

"Does it mean that the other half of the session could be in three days? That would be next week..." I tried to get another slice of her time before she was gone "... and could you show me the bathroom, please?" I blushed, feeling more and more ice-cold wetness spreading under my ass.

It would be more than embarrassing leaving a more than just wet patch on the sofa.

That volunteering job would be easy, my mother had some community feedings every week, distributing food to the homeless or poor what was left from her catering service... As she was more of the parties, weddings and baby showers kind of host, she also added some basic soup food from our own kitchen's leftovers. Or I could go and get a job at the stables, ... , but no, that was something I would never do, my peers would do even more fun of me. Another idea was to start coaching lower classmen in classes or subjects I already took... it could help me learn them better too.

Too much possibility... but foremost I have to leave the Doc's castle with at least some of my leftover dignity.

Back
Top Bottom