Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something Different (Jemnai x katisacat )

"What was that"he moans as he heard his named being called as he started move faster as he fucked the now deflowered asspussy of his sissy lover"I want to hear you say it"he moans as his big heavy cum filled balls slapped against her

Andrew's eyes widened and he gasped, groaning louder as he whimpered and panted heavily, blushing madly as he gripped the table, laying his head down on it as tears from the overwhelming feeling filled his eyes. He whimpered more at his words and he panted harder. "D-David..." He groaned.

Andrew panted hard, groaning and whimpering in pain and pleasure as he gripped the table, unable to really say much as he was choking on the full feeling in his ass.

David sped up his thrust as he drilled deeper into her as his massive tool hit the prostate as he bottomed out inside of her ass"I going to use this ass every moment I can"he moans into her ear.

Andrew panted harder and harder as David sped up and he gasped, crying out as he felt the man hit his prostate then trembled and moaned as he emptied his load into him. He was panting heavily and he trembled, whimpering softly at the moan in his ear.

"MMMM you like that princess"he moans as he stayed inside of her as he kisses her neck"I want you to come by my place tonight as it the weekend wear one of your favorite little slutty outfits"he moans as he slowly works his still hard cock in and out very slowly in her ass.

Andrew blushed madly and shivered at the first part then he shivered at the kisses and whimpered at his words, swallowing nervously before he gripped the table weakly and moaned softly as he kept moving slowly.

"MMMM you like that idea baby spending the weekend being my little fuck toy"he moans as he slowly fucked her ass using his cum as lube as he slowly worked in and out.

"I cant hear you young lady"he said to her as he thrusted deeper and harder with his thrust not getting any responce from her

"See was it that hard to do"he said as he pulls ouf of her ass"Now go and get a wash cloth and clean me up then you can change back then we got work to do"he said to her

Andrew blushed madly and gasped, groaning softly as David pulled out, he laid there for a moment, panting as he listened to David's instructions and nodded reluctantly. Standing up on shaky legs, his smaller cock obviously hard through his skirt as he looked down and walked into the bathroom, wetting a washcloth with warm water before walking back and timidly wiping off his cock.

"MMM that feels good. I give you my address before the end of business today Vanessa "he moans as she cleans him up.

Andrew blushed madly and nodded softly, swallowing nervously as he finished cleaning his boss and stood up, walking to the bathroom to change, still quite hard.

Andrew blushed brightly and said. "Y-Yes sir..." As he put the outfit back in the box, wiped off the makeup and put that away as well, before sealing it back up so no one would look in it. He came back out after dressing and looked down in frustration at his hard on, quite visible in his pants and sighed. "May I wait in here until this goes away sir?" He said embarrassed.

"You you make Andrew. Also I going to need the status of the Cooperson project so I know when to have the department head meeting," David said as if nothing had happen it was as business as usual.

(I know but I still don't know what he said in that first sentence and that was the answer to Andrew's question. what did you mean for him to say in that first sentence?)

Back
Top Bottom