Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Follow Instructions Carefully (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fetwick

Super-Earth
black-hair-bob.png
Basically, we're both post graduates working in a shopping mall at different stores. My character has been trying to get the attention of your's for the longest time, but you don't really see any potential in him. One day, an apothecary occupies an empty spot in our mall. While getting to know him, my character notices an item in his shop is a love potion. My character buys it, but is warned to only use a couple of drops. Being the under confident guy he is, he decides to pour a few more than needed. He's shocked to see it works. At first it's great, but it occurs to him how wild and obsessed your character becomes. She's super kinky, while he quite isn't. The tables become turned as she desperately needs him. When he tries to consult the Apothecary, he's vanished and my character is stuck with the conundrum of his scary new girlfriend.

I think there's a huge potential for hilarity along with some elements of horror. You character could possibly become manic and possessive. He starts to cower and she become more aggressive, she sees other girls as threats, ect.

I prefer 3rd person, btw.

As far as kinks go...

Kinks I Love: Bondage, Footplay/Footgear worship, Costumes, Non-con, gags (Underwear, tape, ballgag, whatever.), Clothed sex, spanking/flogging, breath control

Kinks I'm up for: Orgasm control/denial, pegging, sex toys, or as long it's not on my no's I'll more than likely be down for it, just ask!

Non-Kinks: Pregnancy, Scat, Watersports, Incest

And here's my f-list. https://www.f-list.net/c/fetwick

I know you put the footgear/play in both the maybe and no section. It's not a dealbreaker to exclude them, but I was wondering if that may have tilted towards the maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom