Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for awesome partners and plot-based play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionspride

Dust
Hello! I'm Leon and I'm looking for some partners in play. Right now, I'm interested in playing male characters to female characters.

I'm looking for a partner who is smart, funny and creative. I value honest and open communication. One of the most important things is that the partner be able to contribute to action scenes - my favorite play always has an element of conflict with NPCs, so the ability to generate NPCs for conflict and have the character handle action scenes is exceptionally important to me.

Important, but not vital, are the ability to work with me to create interesting stories. I'm one of those people who likes their smut with a strong glue of story. I'm pretty handy with words and grammar, so I strongly prefer my partners to also be good with words and grammar. Most of my posts are of modest length because I like parsimony in language, though rarely outright brevity . . . which is the snobbiest sentence I've written in months! I like it when just enough is said to convey meaning and intent without getting wordy.

In terms of pairings, I prefer the female half to be strong and dangerworthy. I like a fair bit of action in my plots, usually, so being able to jump, run, swim, shoot and/or fight is a important! I also find those kinds of women to be interesting and attractive. (Which is why my perfect woman is Meisha Tate.)

In terms of stories, I like politics, action and romance. In terms of genre, I like fantasy, science-fiction and historical romance. So I enjoy stories like The Game of Thrones, Reign, The White Queen, The Tudors, Vikings. My favorite novels are Dune and The Count of Monte Cristo. I'm not saying that I want to play in any of those settings, specifically (though I would not be opposed, either); I'm just giving you a picture of the things I like.

I'm also quite a bit of a comic book fan, so something comics, original setting or otherwise, would also please me immensely!

In terms of sexual RP, I like strong, independent characters who are up for good and rough fun, often with multiple partners, but avoiding what (from looking around) are the usual culprits: scat, gore and the more extreme kinds of bloody play.

If you're interested, please PM me! Or, heck, if you just want to talk, PM me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom