Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eat Shit.. My sissy love (Ash Durn & Electric Chair) NSFW

The butt plug doing it's job is giving him a hard time and arousing him. Lucien tries to adjust himself so it wouldn't press on his prostate but it seems impossible, it's just massaging it, doing it's job. He knows that he'll have to go through this. "Yes... I'll call them before we go out." He puts on some laced panties and goes through his wardrobe to find some old suit pants, he wears it carefully and adjusts his cock cage so it wouldn't be that visible. He is still in constant pain from the rod but it is getting better with time. He then wears a white shirt and washes his makeup off. Lucien then combs his hair to look like a man and comes out of the dressing room. "I'm ready my love..." He says while giggling.

She had decided yo go for a black number. Little black dress, showing her curves. White belt, the dress was low cut, showing off her clevage, and high enough t show off her thighs. She was in the bathroom perfecting her make up, grinning wide. Smilling she looked over at him. "Your cute even as a boy my pet" She says, standing up. She leaned over and kissed him on the lips. She smirked a little bit more at him. "Anything I should know about what you want for your wedding, any friends you want to invite, or anything like that... anything I should know abut your limits... you do know this is going to be me owning you right.. you my total slave... Im going to controll everything in this relationship. You are going to keep going to school, get a good job.. and Ill give you a small allowance.. most of what you earn though will be mine.." grinning at him, wondering how he will react to that.

Lucien knew there was no return, what happened today got him addicted, he couldn't let go of her now. He was in love, there she was the only person that could satisfy him. He knew that she would use him, but he didn't care he just wanted this relationship to continue, their kinky acts never stopping. He looked up at her and looked deep into her eyes. "I am your pet... You own me, you decide what I will do from now on..." He said with a smile on his face. "A-And... You look ver beatiful." He said she was breathtaking with the outfit and this wasn't helping Lucien's situation at all...

"Car Keys?" She asked putting out her hand. Smilling at him. Once she got them she walked out to his car, and waited for him to get in. Knowing that he was going to be supprised that the butt plug would be in just thr right position when he sat down to really go after his prostate. And that she built it herself, it would slowly get more, and more powerful the longer he was sitting down. This was going to be fun. "Remeber, you will never get in trouble for asking for things.... as long as your a good boy, and dont disabay an order..." blowing a kiss at him.

As he sat down in the car he felt an immense pressure on his prostate, he didn't quite understand how that happened but it was just making his cock harder, it was a small cage and now with a cock that is growing up like a monster, it would press and cause immense pain to him. He looked up at the roof of the car and tried to think of something else. The butt plug was however squeezing his prostate harder and harder and the vibration sent jolts of pleasure through his body. He felt some precum trying to find it's way out but the rod blocked it's way. That's when he started to enjoy the rod, but the cage still gave him a hard time. He lifted himself up a bit trying to lift some pressure off. "A-... Are we there? Unnnh." He asked, he started moaning now and he couldn't stop, his eyes rolled back and he tried to relax, but he could feel the precum trying to find a way out, that only made the things worse...

She giggled. "No.. we haven't left the drive way yet..." she said smiling, and set her phone on the dashboard, starting the car. She pulled out and started making her way to the mall where tifinies was. Grinning a little bit more. Looking over occasionally. "Maybe Ill just leave you in that wile I go back to seattle.. though.. not sure if your bladder would burst.... maybe Ill leave it on so yu cant have a good orgasium.. but you can still piss..." grinning as she drove carefully. Except when she saw a bump, hitting it to have the plug thrust into him as she drove. Grinning wide.

He was all sweaty now and the bump she drove through fast drived the plug further in, squeezing his prostate harder he let out a huge moan and looked at her. His nipples were stiff and he couldn't stop his cock, he started unbuttoning his shirt to get some air, this was all too much pleasure for him. "Please mistress, can I cum? Please I beg you, I can't ta-..." He said and he was interrupted when he felt the butt plugs vibrations grow stronger, he was on the verge of cumming, but he couldn't. His eyes rolled back again as he moved one of his hands on his thighs and started sucking on the fingers of his other hand.

"Not until after you propose to me with the ring.. and I better like the ring you get me. I like platnium, not gold.. and Diamonds are kind f full don't you think?" She said with a bit more of a giggle. Looking over at him. "And button up yur shirt... get some controll over yourself or Im going to really punish the hell ut of you later.... " She said leaning over and kissing his cheek. Wondering if she was pushing him a little bit too far. Or if he would beg even harder when she said no to him.

He took deep breaths and started to button his shirt. "Please... It's too hard Gwen, how much left until the mall?" He asked while panting. He tried to focus on the road to ignore the buttplug and the raging cock. And he actually got to calm down. He just looked at the road and thought of a movie he watched not long ago. The buttplug was ofcourse doing it's job it was something like a mechanical it massaged the prostate and Lucien got aroused. If this kept on going for a hour or so he would come without touching himself and he could imagine how painful that would be.

(Gotta go see you later!)

"If I let you cum now.. then that means I wont let you cum again till we get home... AND when we get home, you have to make yourself food for dinner, and I get to eat your shit. You cant have any, I get to enjoy it all by myself, and you have to watch. And You wont be allowed to cum again till after midnight... are you sure you want to cum now.. I do have a supprise for you after the mall thats going to make you even hornier..." She said with a smile. Biting her lip a little bit and looking at him. "I would recomend waiting..."

He didn't want that he shaked his head. "No, I won't come now. I will wait as long as you want me to wait..." He could now control himself, the buttplug made him hornier but he was used to it by now, the rod was the hard thing, it went deeper as his cock grew and didn't allow the precum to go outside. And the cage limiting his cock was painful. But by now he was used to this. "This rod... It's not dangerous is it?" He asked nervously, he was moaning hoarsely trying to keep it low.

"No its safe. I sterilized it and kept it in a sterial container, until I put it in your dick. " She said smiling a little bit more. "Proud of you babe, You made the right decision. " She said blushing a little bit. She pulled into the high end mall, and fund a place to park. "You do have your phone on you, so yu can find me after you get me my ring, right?" She was glowing, and looked over at her Fiancee , who she had known for just over an hour. Blowing him a kiss as she got out of the car, locking it, and started to walk up to the mall.

He walked out of the car and took some deep breaths before passing through the metal detector. The detector would beep and that's when he knew he was fucked. The security is a women she smiles at him and asks him to raise his arm. "OH no... She will use the detector and know where the metal is..." He thought to himself. He raises his arm and waits for the inevitable. She checks his arms his torso then goes straight at his feet and rises the detector, it starts beeping when it's at his waist. His whole face turns red and he thinks he will be busted. But then he remembers he had his keys in his pocket. He takes them out and shows them to her. "Must be the keys... Hehe." He tries to keep up a smile and she nods at him, welcoming him to the mall.

Lucien lets out a big breath and finds tifinies, he walks in there and approaches the counter. "Hi... I'm looking to buy an engagement ring." He says at the woman on the counter. He talks to her trying to look away and not at her. When he finishes decribing the ring the womangoes to the back for a few minutes. That's when Lucien starts moaning. The buttplug is still running and it's still maintaining his hard on. He has to let out these moans or he would explode. He just wants to run off find someone to open that cage and masturbate. But he can't, he's about to get engaged to the most wonderful woman. The woman brings him a ring and tells the price. It is 8000 dollars, almost all of his monthly money. But surely his father would understand. He hands her the credit and finishes the payment. He walks out and calls Gwen. When she picks up he says. "I got the ring my love, where can I find you?".

Gwen found the photographers, and set up for them to have some time later in the afternoon to take some shots in tw differnt sessions. Then went and got her boyfriend a nice tie, a blue button up shirt. And a white jacket, grinning. She was having a great time. Then she stopped by the beauty salon, and made an apoitment for her boyfriend, to get all girly, taking some time herself. "Taking care of some stuff still, that was a lot quicker then I thought it would be. " She said smilling as she texted him wile getting her hair done. After she left she found a pet store, and went in getting a nice black collar with silver studs around it. Before going to look for a nice dress, something pink, that would fit her Boy Toy, as well as some fresh panties. Once she was done shopping, she texted him to meet her at the photographers. They went in and got some snap shots done, and ordered some prints to use in wedding inventations. Then Gwen walked him to the salon, and introduced him to a few girls, before handing him a bag with the dress, panties, a pair of high heels, and the collar. "Get changed in the back, and these nice girls are going to do yur hair, face, and nails..." kissing his cheek. Before heading off.

Lucien loved getting his hair done and he loved makeup aswell, finnaly he could take off the boy clothes on him and be who he wanted to be! He took the items and started giggling. "Thank you!" He said to Gwen knowing that she thinks about him. He then headed to the back and took his clothes off in a snap. He could take out the butt plug and give his prostate some rest but he knew that she would somehow find out about it. He quickly put on the panties and the dress. He had a hard time putting on the high heel because of the uncomfortable cage. He didn't even think about the buttplug anymore he was too happy with the fact that he was gonna get his hair done. He returned to the salon and looked at Gwen. "I'm ready my love..." He said and licked his lip slightly.

She held his hand, and put her finger to the collar. "Come my pet..." Going back to the photographers. They took a few more shots, and Gwen ordered a large print that would be gone over with oil paint to make it look like a painting instead of a photo. Grinning as she took her Boy toy back out of the mall, and down to the car, getting in, she smilled a little bit. "Probably about two hours till yu can cum..." she got into the bags, and pulled out a bottle of fiber pills, and swallowed an handfull, before passing the bottle. "What do you want for lunch.. real food.. then we can go to the supprise..." liking her lips.

He takes the bottle and takes a few of the pills then places it under the stereo. "Two more hours? B-..But you told me I could come after I bought the ring..." He feels cheated but not angry. He liked the fact that she plays with him. But this bummed him out, he had to go through this cock torture for two hours. "This orgasm better be the best one in my life" He thought to himself. He could atleast get some dirty lunch. He was longing for the taste of it, the smell of it. And that meant the butt plug would come out. "Sure however you want love..." He said with a grin on his face.

"Ohh I think that it will be... And.. You will, I just didnt say how long after... So.. lunch... " She bit her lips a little bit. Seeing a china buffete. They could get in and out quickly, and eat plenty. She pulled up, and walked him in. she decided to pay for it, and grabbed food, encouraging him to eat up, then, left quickly knowing that he wouldnt be able to last a hell of a lot longer, knowing that the build up had slowed, but it was still happening. She then drove them to a sex shop. ?Walking him into through the back, and going into a both. She put twenty dollars into the booth, and smiled. sitting down. Putting a finger through a glory hole. Soon a fairly large cock came through the hole. "Now.. how much cock should I make you suck before i take you home..." she giggled looking at him.

He got on his knees and admired the huge cock before him. He touched it shyly and played with it. He then looked at Gwen and said. "As many as you want, you own me after all." He was really turned on, he didn't care about the cage anymore, his cock was raging and pressing at the cage. His mind was on an another topic, he placed his lips on the tip of the cock and started sucking it. He would lick it and try to fit big parts of it. He then started using his hand to give it a handjob while sucking the tip of the large cock. His free hand moved to his asshole and he started to play with it lightly while sucking the cock. He wasn't experienced about it but he watched enough videos to know about it. He kept on sucking and now he could finnaly fit a big portion of it inside his mouth. His eyes were closed, he way taking joy from all of this.

Gwen smiled. And pulled out her phone. Smiling at him. She bit her lip a little bit, and felt up her chest a little bit. "God yur such a sissy little faggot, you knw that.. just look at you enjoying that cock.. are you sure you wouldnt rather be owned by something with a giant cock..... " grinning a little bit more at him. She then got down on her knees, reaching around him. One hand up on his head, the other going down and grabbing his ball sack hard, pulling on it. "Seriously, get that thing in there.. this is a glory hole. your supposed to milk that cock, not love it...." amd started to push the head down on the strangers dick.

He was now gagging on the cock. He gasped for air buthe knew that if he wanted comfortable air he had to milk this cock! He started using his tongue more and tried to go deeper on his own. He would keep the rythm up and give this stranger an aggressive blowjob. He felt her hands around his balls, pulling it. This only made him more horny he just kept gagging on the cock, taking it as deep as possible. After a few minutes he felt the meaty juicy cock shake in his mouth and in a few moments his mouth was filled with a stranger's cum. It was leaking from his mouth He wanted to swallow it but didn't want to act on his own. He pulled back and closed his mouth shut trying not to spill any cum.

"Ohh... You didn't swallow.. you waited for direction.. on yur very first go.... " She said. Looking proud. She messed his hair a little and pulled her boyfriends head back, and put her mouth t his, kissing him, lapping the cum out of his muth with her tounge, swallowing it herself. Grinning, she spanked his ass. She licked her lips and told him to swallow whatever was left. "I think that deserves a reward... what would you like.. if you say to cum though.. were going to leave here and go home.. I want that big sissy dick in my pussy, and a first time for something like that feels like a bedroom thing, you know..." kissing his nose sweetly, lovingly.

He nodded and swallowed the cum left in his mouth. When she told him that he would cum, he didn't even care if he came inside a horse. He just wanted to come so hard he wanted to break the cage and be free. And now his future wife told him that she wanted him to fuck her. Now this really cheered him up. But he couldn't calm himsself. The buttplug started giving him an orgasm. He would cum but the rod kept everything inside. He started moaning as the butt plug squeezed his prostate lightly, sending jolts of pelasure through his body, stiffening his nipples and causing him to play with them. He kept on playing with himself until they went to car and he couldn't stop moaning. He tried to keep his voice down inside the sex shop but once they got in the car he wouldn't stop moaning.

"I-... I want to have you but I think I'm cumming... I can't stop it..." He was taken by this built up and perfect prostate stimulation that has been going for a few hours now.

"With that rod in your dick, and your dick in that cage.. its going to be mostly dry.. go ahead and give into the pleasure my little sweet boy toy... see if you can go into a rolling O, stay in orgasium as long as you can.." she said grinning at him. Biting her lip, as she drove , trying to get home quickly, sto that he wouldnt be in too much pain from too much sustained pleasure. It still took time to drive, and she helped him out of the seat, and back into the house. Helping her toy upstaies, and getting him undressed, naked, then retying him to the bed, at the arms. then tied his legs to the bed post so that his cock was pointing at his face. She got under him, and held in the rod, as she undid the cage to let him get fully hard now, then with a twist pulled out the rod that had been holding back him finishing his O for the past twenty miniutes.

He didn't mind the trip, he was having an orgasm throughout it all. When she hurried him upstairs and tied his arms he thought he was going for the same position. But this time his cock was facing his face, his ass looking up and he felt vulnerable. This gave him even more pleasure. It was a sweet relief to have the cage and rod removed. Even though it hurt when she removed them. He screamed briefly when the rod was outside. His precım came out soon, dripping slowly on his own face. After a few drops he opened his mouth for his own cum. He was smiling and gulping down the precum. Then the long awaited orgasm came. He started cumming, squirting a lot of semen on his facespraying it with cum. Some of it found it's way inside his mouth and the rest were around his eyes or hair. "This was amazing... Thank you my love..." He said with a mouthful of cum.

Back
Top Bottom