Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Colleagues with benefits (Anna & MG)

TheAnna

Planetoid
Olivia was a young woman with big dreams of success and fame in the modeling buisness. She didn't have the job though, she had to settle inside of the buisness as a secretary and then hope to be noticed. That was her plan and it was a bad one. She was a small town girl that had left her old boring town behind her for the big city and she was lucky to have found a cheap apartment not to far from her new job. She had high hopes and couldn't wait to start, she was naive but it was a good feeling, heading into life with positive views.

She was dressed in a black pencil skirt ending just above her knees and a red button up shirt tucked into the skirt. The red and black was the company's colours which she had been told to wear. As the secretary she was the first person people visiting would see and she therefor had to make a good impression. She was wearing a pair of black heels and her long black hair hanged down her left shoulder. She stepped inside of the large building stretching far up with multiple floors, each side of the building being large windows where the people working upstairs could be seen from the bottom walking around like ants high above.

She soon found her way to the reception and greeted her new receptionist coworkers with a smile. The room she was in was large and airy with high ceiling. White was main theme lighting up the room with small red details. Even though it was a large building it was divided into multiple sections and she had gotten one of the better spots in the department she was interested in. She was to answer questions for photographers and models and direct them to where to go. Other departments would include PR, economy, law and much much more. Now she just had to wait for someone to come up to her with a question or for the phone to ring.

Jon strode through the front doors of the large offices as if he owned them. He didn't. But it was home to him. Now 29, he had worked there for over 7 years, making his way from entry level positions to the brink of the upper level management. He had earned himself a reputation as somebody who got on with almost everyone. Almost everyone because you had to get to know him first! At first he could come off as an arrogant dick, but once you realised he had a bit of a human side, you realised how funny he could be and how hard he worked.

He was well dressed, an expensive tailored suit, short of just the jacket, sitting comfortably on his muscular, athletic frame. The grey trousers and waist coat were paired with a light blue shirt, hand carved silver cufflinks and well polished shoes. To look at him you would have known that he did well for himself, but you certainly wouldn't have thought he was overly flash.

His eyes scanned the lobby, looking for any clients that may be waiting to see him. Once he was sure there were no clients, photographers or directors in the building his awareness turned to the staff. Still talking on his phone, he noticed one office girl in particular. She had bright blonde hair, the type that comes from an expensive salon rather than a bottle, and her white skirt and jacket hugged her attractive physique as she walked across his path.
"Rambado's?" he asked to his phone call. "The fillet steak? yeah I've had it, but you know I've always preferred the rump steak myself"

The word rump was punctuated by a playful slap on the arse of the office girl. "Hey!" she shouted, her face smiling, "Don't be a complete dick, there's a new girl in today!" She looked at him over the top of her glasses in the way she knew he liked and bit her lower lip before turning away.

"Anyway mate, I've gotta go. I need to check out the new receptionist and give her a friendly welcome. Yeah, ok, I'll see if I can get Cara to do that campaign for you, but I can't promise anything." With that he placed the slim phone into his pocket and walked into the main reception office, looking for the new girl. Spotting her, he walked confidently towards her desk

"Now there's an ass I don't recognise." He said, just loud enough for Olivia to wonder if she heard it. "Hi, you must be new here, I'm Jon. But most of the ladies around here just know me as God". He smiled kindly at her, cushioning the otherwise slightly inappropriate joke

The sweet girl with her raven black hair looked straight forward, still waiting for her first phone call or first person to help. The room was quiet for the amount of people in it but yet it was filled with noise. Shoes against the hard floor, heels clicking, people talking into their phones. She felt so small standing there, on the side yet in the centre. She glanced over at her other coworkers in reception and lost a little bit of hope to become a model. They were all beautiful, all well dressed and with class yet she wasn't all hopeless.

She heard something yet unsure of what it was, perhaps it was all her imagination. It sounded like something about an ass. She let her eye brows sink down a little confused but was soon smiling again as a man, well dressed and good looking came up to her. Time to do her job she told herself as she straightened her back standing tall and presentable. He, Jon, was a charmer and she looked at him with suprised, yet amused eyes as he presented himself as God.

Her face turned a little red as she blushed from the man flirting with her. With a shy and yet cute smile she put out her soft small hand to shake his. "It is a pleasure to meet you God, I never believed I would ever meet you in person. I'm Olivia." she said looking up at him with her brown mysterious eyes.

His joke was a risk that he had been willing to take and he had done right doing so. She showed no sign of not liking it and she was playing along. Olivia was new to people such as him and his charm had hit her like an arrow to the heart. She was far frorm in love but she found him to be exactly her type even though she barelly knew anything about him. "So, Jon, what can I help you with today?" she asked not forgetting about her job. Olivia glanced over at Bella, the blonde woman Jon had walked passed earlier (which Olivia hadn't seen) but she was busy with a call. Bella was her superior and if she had any questions, Bella was the one to ask them too.

Jon chuckled at Olivia's reply. She had a little banter and wasn't afraid to show it, even on her first day. He liked that. He was one who was always flirting or cracking jokes, so those that couldn't hold their own just got run over by his momentum. "You know Olivia," he said, looking her straight in her eyes with his own deep blues as he said her name. "Very few girls do, which is what makes you so lucky!"

"I'm sure there are plenty of things you could help me with Olivia" he replied, looking her up and down admiringly. "Plenty of things.. But for now I'm needed elsewhere."

With that he turned to walk away, winking at Bella as he left

Jon talked quickly, not leaving much space for Olivia to break in more than a giggle here and there. She was allready looking up to Jon as if he was someone smarter and better than herself. She got lost in his blue eyes and started day dreaming, a bad habit or hers. She felt lucky to be able to talk to him, as if she really was special. Her lips formed a playful smirk, her eyes flirty as he left her with a wink. She bit her lip, watching him walk away, her eyes staring at his butt but she was soon awaken from her dreams as the phone rang and she had to hurry back for work.

As Jon headed into the elevator to reach his floor a woman quickly slinked in the doors before they closed. It was a woman named Chloe, she was a model for the company dressed in a pair of tight jeans and a tight button up shirt with short sleeves. "Hey, almost missed you!" she said with a wink as she brushed her wavy light brown hair with her slim hands. Jon had many office flirts and Chloe was one of them. Almost all of the girls was unaware of the others. "Thanks for last time" she continued her small mouth smirking with her white front teeth shown as her lower lip rested on them.

The two of them had been on a date last week, it hadn't been anything more than some flirts because of the fact that she had to get up early next day for modeling work outside. If not for that, Chloe would probably have been fucked senseless from Jon. She stared into his with her dark eyes, easy to get lost in.

"Didn't realise you were looking for me" Jon smiled in reply "Had I known then I would have set up a meeting room for us". Chloe was undoubtedly hot and he was still slightly frustrated that their date had ended as it had. He asked, looking her up and down, admiring how well she filled out the jeans she was wearing. "I like your jeans" he complimented her with a grin which they both understood. "The shirt's nice though a little too formal." He reached out and undid one of the top buttons, not really exposing anything but opening the neckline so that her attire bordered smart and casual. "Much better"

"How did the shoot go the other day? What was it for again?"

Chloe couldn't stop grinning as he unbuttoned one of the buttons on her shirt. She herself unbuttoned another button, her bust being much more visual for him as her big breasts filled out the shirt. Chloe loved teasing and had alot of admirers. The fact that she loved guys checking her out was actually one of the reasons for her entering the modeling buisness. She moved up next to Jon, the two of them being alone in the elevator. Her breasts pressed against his chest as she looked up into the deep blue eyes she so loved. Her gentle fingers ran through his hair as he asked her a question.

"It went really well. You should have been there, it was an underwear shot for the new animal collection..." she said which was the newest underwear produced by the company's lingeri department with patterns of animal skin such as zebra, leopard and more.

"So where are you off to?" she asked gently letting her right index finger run over his nose playfully.

"Hmm, underwear huh?" He asked, completely ignoring her latest question. He started to shift his weight forwards, then slowly left and right, looking down her now far more visible cleavage. "I am very sorry to have missed that! You wouldn't happen to be wearing some of the collection now? You know, so I can see what I missed?" He was joking, but only half joking. He knew that he had very little to lose. If she saw it as just a flirt and a joke, then she would enjoy it and it would only give him a greater chance of getting any further with her in the future. If she thought he was serious, or even if she didn't and just wanted to tease him a little more, then he certainly wasn't in a losing position. And there was always the emergency stop switch for the lift..

His hands rested on her hips as he stepped closer, holding her gently, asserting his control over her...

Jon was much taller than Chloe and she smiled as he showed his interest in her, his lust for her. He pushed towards her and she soon had the elevator wall behind her. Her breasts jiggling slightly as she hit it, her hair floating for a second in the air. She leaned in towards him, reaching up standing on toes as she whispered "You would really like to know, wouldn't you?" their faces were close together, she could feel his breath on her lips. She raised her finger up to her lips and pressed it against them as she told him playfully to keep it a secret as her hands then went to her shirt, unbuttoning yet another button. The top of her bra was now visible on her bust, the white fabric, striped with black.

"Sooo... How about we schedule a second date and perhaps I can show you some more..." she said and winked before doing a playful bite in the air before him. She was a wild cat and she wanted to play. Yet this probably wasn't the time for playing. The elevator gave off a 'pling' as the door opened. "This is my floor..." Chloe said with a sexy grin as she slithered out of his grip and left after whispering "Call me." and so she was gone while the elevator doors once more shut.

Jon watched Chloe walk out of the elevator and onto her floor. "Don't worry, I will!" He called after her seemingly happy, his hand raised in a half wave of goodbye
As soon as the doors closed the fingers on his raised hand curled down into a fist which he squeezed whilst grunting in mild frustration. "Arggh! Come on man!" He said to nobody in particular. "That's twice now! Twice! Have you seen her body? And how many other chances am I gonna get for a quick elevator blowjob?" He shook his head in disbelief. "You're a mean universe man! A mean universe!"

He made a mental note to ensure Chloe paid for her teasing. There weren't many ladies that could out-flirt, banter or tease him but Chloe could certainly give him a run for his money. Which only made him want her more.
"Now I can't even remember what it was I needed to do!"
He closed his eyes, inhaling deeply through his nose before exhaling through his mouth to refocus himself. He opened his eyes and stepped out of the lift, walking to his office and picking up the file on his desk.
His eyes skimmed over it, taking in the details of the proposed campaign. It should be easy enough to find a collection of models suitable. With that he sat down and started dialling

Jon sat by his desk for some hours as Bella came up and sat down on it. She was dressed in the same clothing every receptionist wore, black pencil skirt and red button up shirt. On her feet a pair of black high heels. Her hair was airy, giving away a wild look as if she was raised in the wild. Blonde and blue eyes. She looked down at Jon pouting her lips, her legs and feet dangling in the air under the desk. She was silence for a short while observing the man but far from discreet. The top two buttons of her shirt was unbuttoned, it was clear why she was here. She adjusted her big glasses and put them neatly on the top of her nose.

"Sooo... I'm having lunch in..." she glanced over at his computer screen to check the time, "...in 11 minutes. So I'm wondering..." she talked slowly, seductivly. She continued, "I'm wondering if you would like to do something."

She leaned her head to the side looking at him waiting for the answer with a small mysterious smirk on her lips.

"Well darlin'," he answered, allowing his South London accent to dictate his tone of voice whilst his eyes didn't even waver from the documents he was signing. "I've found through experience that whether I want to do 'something' or not depends heavily on the variables. That is to say, it depends on what you had in mind as well as where and when you wanted that something to take place"

He knew what she was implying, with a mind that was intelligent and socially aware as his there was no way he didn't, but he wanted to make her do the hard work. It was always more fun that way, especially after Chloe had practically shot him down earlier.
He pushed his chair away from the desk, leaning back in a relaxed position and finally looked up from his work, pretending to be slightly surprised she was sat on his desk.
"So darlin', what was it you had in mind exactly?"

Jon had always had Bella around his finger. Bella was the girl who didn't often flirt with people so when someone flirt with her, she was all theirs and she easily fell in love sexualy. Jon had seen this in her and he sometimes played around with her, nothing to committing. The blonde girl wasn't much fun besides looks to be honest. She believed she could get him when ever she wanted, she saw him as her toy.

Bella leaned back, laying down on his desk over his papers and documents. "I was wondering..." she made a seductive pause. "...If you..." she divided her sentence up into parts to tease him. "...would like to eat me for lunch." she finally said biting her lips looking up at him with a sly grin. She saw him observing her and she knew he wanted her, he looked tired and that was the time he wanted sex the most. If anyone, she would know because he came to her when he couldn't find someone else and wanted it more than anything else.

"Jon!" a strong and dominant woman's voice shouted out in the office, Jon's boss. "I will need you in my office, you will have to skip lunch today!" she continued. The boss, named Evelyn, was constantly pushing Jon around. It was always Jon who had to work late and she found amusement in pushing him around. He could see her grinning towards him as she walked pass him and Bella. Evelyn was dressed in a busty, tight dress in black and grey. High heels on her feet, her thick almost perfect hair in a knot at the back of her head.

Jon's thought were just about to run away from him as his boss strode in. From the moment he heard those heels outside his office he knew it was bad. Nobody else walked with that speed or confidence, certainly not around his office and she only did it when work was urgent.

Letting out a sigh of exasperation, he closed his eyes for a moment, gathering his energy and his thoughts. "Looks like we'll take a rain check darlin'" he said to Bella, running his fingers over her thighs as he walked past her. "Lead the way boss!"
The two had an unusual relationship, Evelyn was his boss and Jon was aware of it and respected the fact in a professional manner. However in a personal manner, the two were almost too similar. Both were true alphas, loving power and control though Jon's came from charm and charisma as well as strength and fear.

Following Evelyn to her office, he watched her ass and hips sway side to side with each step, the dress hugging her figure. He closed the door behind him and sat down in front of her desk, placing a couple of files into her in tray.

"The signed contracts for the Armani shoot, three girls, all ours, 12 month contract" he summed up. Sitting back in the chair and stretching his legs out he smiled at Evelyn. "So what do you need boss?"

Bella pouted her lips, teasing him yet dissapointed. She whispered, "call me!" being the second one doing so to Jon this day. Seems like he had alot of calls to call. She guessed she was going to ask Olivia, the new girl if she wanted lunch, she seemed nice enough even if she easily got embarassed by things. Bella would have to do something about that.

Evelyn was standing as Jon sat, she loved having him sitting while she stood up, she loved having controle over him. Both she and Jon knew they were involved in a dangerous game, a game of dominance. Evelyn had a crush on him yet she had never aproached him about it. She had a crush in a way only someone like she could have, she wanted to tie him up, tease him, make him into the perfect boy toy. She pulled down the blinders to her glass office so no one could see them. Then she walked over to her seat, higher placed than the others. She even sat like a leader, tall and straight back. Her bust and chest pouting out, her head held high as he looked down at him grinning her sly grin as she checked Jon out.

"I wanted you here to talk about your future in the company..." she said ignoring the Armani shoot contract. She pouted her lips, her grin dissapearing as she was now beginning the play for real. "You are doing good work yet I wonder if you are ready to do that special effort for a promotion..." she said and it was clear what she had in mind.

Jon watched Evelyn carefully. He knew what sort of a character she was, most of the higher level management did, but he especially knew. He knew because she was essentially a female version of him and their authority clashed on a personal level. He watched as she at first stood, then sat higher than him always trying to create the impression of control and power, trying to subjugate him. That’s the funny thing about mind games and body language; they can be used to manipulate people incredibly easily as long as those people do not know what it is you are attempting to do. Jon knew because he had always played that game himself.

So he allowed her to stand in front of him and sit higher than him. He even allowed her to be his boss because it suited him. Let the other player think they have you under their thumb and you will always be the one in control. That’s what he had been taught. Besides, in his current position he had all the power and freedom he wanted with just enough responsibility, not too much.

So here he sat, letting her feel like she was in control and implying that he needed to show his commitment for a promotion he wasn’t entirely interested in. He smiled to himself, knowing exactly what she wanted to do to him and knowing all too well that he would come out on top if anything were to happen.

He leant forwards in his seat, suddenly seeming incredibly interested. “That would be amazing, what should I do? How can I prove myself?” he asked her, almost sincerely.

Evelyn leaned forwards a little, her huge bust coming closer forward in the push up bra she wore. Her long fingers on the armrest on the high chair with their well made pink nails. She believed he was hers and she loved it. She felt alive, strong and powerful. At her job as a boss she was a queen and people followed her, only to bad that there wasn't a king by her side. It couldn't be helped. She believed his act, he was better than her at her own game but she was to proud to notice. Grinning she said to him,

"Get down on your knees and crawl over her..." she pointed at the floor before her in the very modern and stylish office. She was so unaware and self centered that if just Jon wanted he could be inside of her panties without to much work. He would get so many advantages, perhaps even be able to be free from all his work besides from the days when she would want him there for her own amusement.

Jon just looked back at Evelyn for what must have seemed like minutes, but was more likely just seconds. A wry smile came over his face and he once again sat back slightly. “You want me to get on my knees and crawl towards you like a bitch do you?” he asked, whilst making sure it was somewhat clear that he wasn’t entirely prepared to do that.

“Hmm, let me ponder that for a moment or two..” he gazed out of the window behind Evelyn, pretending to take in the view and consider the offer. His eye then looked down at the floor, the very same, expensive, well furnished floor along which she expected him to crawl. He wondered whether he should do it, only to turn the tables on her at the last moment by using his strength advantage. However she was not just his boss, but the sort of woman that wouldn’t stand for that sort of physical behaviour, she was far too likely to press charges and cry rape. No, he wouldn’t do that, he was confident enough in his own ability to break her down mentally through manipulation, leading to her submission without physical threats.

“You know Evelyn, it does sound like a great offer, but I’m going to have to politely decline”. He started to stand up out of his chair. “If that is all, then I have a lunch meeting that I rescheduled for this and would like to catch up on..”

Evelyn's smile soon dropped, looking straight into Jon with her big eyes with her face in a bitchy suprised expression her mouth was open wide in shock. She was irritated Jon stood up to her, she wasn't used to men saying no to her. Evelyn was used to have men crawling by her feet, wearing collars being her little pets. She had probably never tried anything but the dominant side, it would be interesting finding out how she would like submitting to someone. To be the one crawling around for someone else. Was she likely to cry rape and play a dirty card? Perhaps, Jon would never find out if he didn't try.

Evelyn stared after him as he left her impressive office and didn't say a word as he left her office. Bella was gone so Jon had two options, try to catch up to her and take her up on her offer or find someone else. He had many women charmed and possiblities was close to endless.

Jon made his way down to the main lobby, hoping to find Bella and catch up on any lunch he may have missed. He stood alone in the elevator, reflecting on what had so far been a rather eventful day. A new girl in the reception, a rather enjoyable but more so frustrating encounter with Chloe in the very same lift to which he was now standing, followed by what he was sure was his boss trying to turn him into her little pet. He smiled to himself, chuckling quietly at the thought of her trying to get her head around somebody turning her down. He had won that little skirmish and it was giving him the upper hand, he was sure.
He stepped out on the ground floor and walked calmly to the office, scanning the people he passed in search of Bella. But once he got down there, he found that she was nowhere to be seen. She wasn't in the small coffee area, nor in any of the meeting rooms and her desk was empty.
Just as he was giving up, his eyes caught sight of Olivia. "Newbie!" he called towards her smiling broadly. "Can you help me find Bella? I was supposed to eat with her.."
He made his way confidently and directly towards Olivia, as if it was her job to do exactly as he required

Olivia looked up from a computer screen with wide suprised eyes. She had learned the job fast and quickly picked up on what to do and how to act. She smiled as her eyes caught the sight of Jon who she had met in the morning. She smiled her cute smile, listening carefully before brushing her hair to the side and answering, "Bella will be right here I believe... We are heading out for lunch..." she said smiling. At the same time Olivia noticed Bella over Jon's shoulder.

"There she is right now, you could join us if you want!" the young girl said inviting him as she walked out of the reception on her high heels clicking against the floor and started to walk towards the exit where Bella waited. Olivia walked with tight steps wakling backwards looking at Jon as she waited for his answer if he was joining them or not. Jon could either join them or try to find someone else who would like to join him for lunch.

Alot of people were heading towards the entrance now that it was lunch time, the large building with hundreds of people partly emptying as everyone wanted to eat around the same time. People from all kinds of departments.

This was interesting for Jon. Olivia was certainly attractive and judging from their earlier encounter, she had some interest in him too. While Bella and he had some history. He mulled it over for a few seconds, trying to work out the possible outcomes and whether it would on average work in his favour. Seeing little to no chance of biting him in the backside he made his mind up quickly, deciding that this lunch could be rather fun and perhaps even a little beneficial to him.

He nodded his head, walking confidently towards Olivia. "I've decided to grace yourself and Bella with my presence for lunch," he grinned, winking at her. "You know, not many ladies here get that sort of pleasure from me on their first day here!" He smiled at Bella, proud of his ability to work himself into her lunch plans and wondering exactly what her motivation was behind asking Olivia to lunch. "So where are we going Bella?"

Back
Top Bottom